Sexual Exploits Ch. 02

Story Info
Nikki and a colleague in horny mutual masturbation.
2k words
4.26
31.9k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki W was one of the naughtiest ladies I have ever had the good fortune to know. This is another instalment covering the sexy times we enjoyed together. We had already established that neither of us were particularly jealous types. In fact we both got off on being naughty, voyeurism and exhibitionism.

Nikki was working for one of the larger supermarket chains in the local area whilst completing her qualifications to become a solicitor. As we were talking one night she mentioned that Mark one of the junior managers at the store often had to work late, drive over 70 miles home and then return in time for the store opening the next morning. We both agreed that this was a crazy situation and that as we had a spare bedroom he could stay over any time he needed to.

Nothing more was said on the subject until I got a phone call one Thursday evening. It was Nikki to say that she and Mark were working late and that they both had the early opening shift the day after. Was it ok if Mark stayed over as we had discussed. "Sure" I said.

"Great we'll fetch a pizza and some beer home for supper."

They eventually arrived around 10 o'clock looking a little worn out. We offered Mark the use of the shower whilst we prepared the pizza. He emerged looking refreshed wearing a pair of my shorts and a vest which he had borrowed. I must confess he was in pretty good shape, although not as big as myself he was definitely ripped. From the glint in Nikki's eye I could tell she was impressed.

Mark proved to be a great conversationalist and had us both in giggles as we ate. I noticed that Nikki's hand was regularly touching Marks naked thigh as she laughed at one of his witticisms. Following supper Nikki lit up a joint which was her favourite way to unwind. We all shared it around and the mood was very mellow. Then Nikki took herself off to the bathroom to shower and freshen up.

Mark and I sat chatting and watching a film on TV. Although it wasn't a porno there were a couple of very hot sexy scenes in it and I was certainly starting to be aroused.

When Nikki came out from the shower I was a little surprised to see she was wearing her little ivory coloured nightie. Being damp from the shower it was almost completely transparent. Although this was normal attire for Nikki around the house I was a little surprised that she wore it whilst we had company. Mark's face was a picture. He looked as if he hadn't seen a woman in weeks, and if he had I bet she couldn't have been any where near as sexy as Nikki. I pretended not to notice Mark's reaction and if Nikki noticed she was making a good job of ignoring it too.

Nikki got us all another round of beers and lit up another joint. Then she joined us to watch the film. She took the only remaining seat on the two seater sofa next to Mark. We were all very relaxed from the food, the beer and the joints, and there was a very comfortable ambience as we sat chatting and half watching the movie.

Suddenly all conversation ceased as another very hot scene played out on the TV and we all sat riveted. As the scene ended we all resumed talking, mainly about the film and other hot films we had seen. Mark excused himself to go to the bathroom and it was quite evident through the skimpy shorts that he was very aroused. I mentioned this to Nikki and she confided in me that she had accidently touched his penis at work and she thought that it must have been huge. She told me that they had been messing around in the office one day spinning around the floor on the office chairs when on an impulse she had jumped into his lap to make the chair shoot along the floor. When she did she got quite a surprise. Although she was sure he wasn't hard she had felt a huge bulge pressing against her thigh.

When Mark returned Nikki had her feet up on the sofa. She removed them whilst he sat down and then casually put them back up resting on his thighs. We were so mellow by now no one cared at all. Nikki was looking a little flushed as she gets when she is sexually aroused. Of course it could just have been from the beer and cannabis. She looked very sexy! With her feet up on Mark's legs the hem of the nightie barely covered her pussy and I knew she wouldn't be wearing panties, she very rarely did. The deep v neck of the nightie showed almost all of Nikki's large breasts. It just about covered the dark nipples which showed clearly through the flimsy fabric.

Then Nikki began questioning Mark about his love life. It emerged that with the hours he had to work he was finding it difficult to maintain a relationship. His last girlfriend had left him about a month previously. There followed some good natured ribbing about him paying a visit to pam and her five sisters etc and Mark was candid enough to admit that he usually had to masturbate at least once a day. "Well if you feel the need tonight don't be shy we won't mind" blurted Nikki.

"Thanks, I might just have to after seeing you dressed that way" he joked. "However I usually need to have some porn playing to get myself off" he confessed.

"I think I should be insulted" she pouted "here I am parading around almost naked and you need porn to get excited?"

"Oh believe me I'm very excited at seeing you dressed like that don't be insulted. But I can't just get my dick out and start wanking whilst we are all sat talking now can I?" He quipped.

"I wouldn't mind. In fact I would be flattered to know I had got you in such a state that you just had to wank in front of me."

By this stage I think they had forgotten I was even in the room. I was enjoying the scenario so much I just kept quiet not wanting to spoil the moment and see where this was going.

"Mark I have to admit I've been daydreaming about your cock ever since I felt it that day in the office. Is it as big as I suspect it is?"

"Well a few girlfriends have told me it's the biggest they have had. But I just think that they were trying to flatter me."

"Well I've seen a few in my time, why don't you let me judge and I promise to be honest."

Mark suddenly seemed to remember I was in the room and looked at me half apologetically and half questioningly, seeking my permission.

"Go ahead I said" eager to see what Nikki would make of Mark's cock, "let her have a look and give you her expert opinion it can't hurt... much."

Mark began to hitch his shorts down where he sat when Nikki jumped up and said "just a minute I'll fetch a tape measure." She was back quickly tape measure in hand and telling Mark to stand up to reveal all so that it would be able to stand tall and proud and she could see the full effect.

Mark stood and Nikki perched on the edge of the sofa, eyes glued to the now very large bulge in his shorts. Mark hooked his thumbs in the waistband of the shorts and slowly began to peel them down his hips. The shorts pulled his cock down with them until at mid thigh it finally sprang free. Standing at perpendicular to his body it was very impressive. I'm not small by anyone's standards but Mark definitely had me beat in this department and he wasn't fully erect yet.

"Wow Mark that is one big dick" gasped Nikki her eyes as big as saucers. "Do you want me to measure it?"

"Ok, you might as well seeing as you have the tape already."

Nikki reached out and grabbing Mark aroud the back of his thighs ushered him towards her. His big cock head was just inches from her pretty face and pointing straight at her moistened half opened lips. The tip of her pink tongue flicked out to lick some of the moisture from her lips.

She gingerly, teasingly laid the tape along the length of his penis. She moved in close, just centimetres from his glistening cock head as she struggled to read the measurement. "Wow 9 and a half inches." As she said it his cock lurched and grew to full erection and Nikki re-measured it. "Congratulations a perfect 10. And I mean perfect, that is a magnificent cock Mark!"

"Why thank you milady."

"So I think you mentioned something about needing to relieve yourself at least once a day. Have you done it yet today?"

"Nope,I usually wait until I'm in bed and I can play some porn in the privacy of my bedroom."

"Do you think you need some porn tonight or will I do?"

"Well if we were to do it together I guess that would be pretty hot."

"What you want to wank your big hard cock whilst I play with my pussy?"

"Oh yes that would definitely do it."

"Ok but you start, grab that big hard cock for me, let me see you pulling it nice and slow, thats it pull the skin back let me see that wet shiny head. Oh Mark you are making me so horny."

At that Nikki peeled the spaghetti straps of her nightie off her shoulders, letting them slide down her arms and revealing her large firm breasts. Mark gasped and began to wank his cock a little harder.

"Oh you like my big titties do you baby. Mmmm look how big and firm they are, see how hard you make my nipples, thats it baby stroke your big cock harder for me."

"Oh yes Nikki you are a sexy mother fucker. Now let me see that wet pussy."

Nikki laid back on the sofa parting her thighs. She hitched up her nightie to reveal her neatly trimmed bush with the pink lips glistening invitingly.

By this time the scene had got the better of me and I had now released my own throbbing member and was slowly wanking. Seeing this Nikki called me over. "Oh baby come and join the party that's so hot, two big hard men wanking for little me."

I moved across the room and stood a little to Nikki's left, Mark was just a little to her right. Nikki was now slouched down on the sofa, a hand between her legs quickly flicking her hard little clit. She has always been very quick to orgasm and this night was no exception. As we stood wanking for her her body spasmed as her breathing became ragged and she moaned "Oh yes boys wank those big cocks for me."

As she recovered from her orgasm she sat upright, her pretty flushed face now just inches from our cocks. "Come on guys I want to see some spunk, let me have it all over my big breasts." This seemed to be too much for Mark who began beating his log at a furious pace. "Oh yes Mark come on beat that monster cock for little Nikki, splash your come all over my big titties, yes baby do it ah ah oh yes there it is, ooh wow thats a lot of come, oh baby its everywhere, all over my titties, on my face, in my hair, you bastard you really needed that didn't you? Fucking hell you nearly drowned me in spunk! Come on baby its your turn give me some more come. Thats it baby flog that sweet cock for me, ahhhh yes thats it all over me, cover me in that nasty jizz, mmmmmmmmm thank you baby. Thank you Mark that was wonderful baby."

With that Nikki laid back on the sofa and began to rub our cum into her sexy body. Gradually our erections subsided and she said "Well guys don't forget we have the early shift tomorrow we'd better get some sleep."