Sexual Fantasy Maker Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We loved the way you got onto the bed so you could get closer. We loved the fact you were seeing our fucking so close up and personal." They both chimed in. 'Tonight we will be wanting more after we have this dinner over with." Anna belle said breathlessly.

My mind was all a twirl with the whole situation. I was becoming more aroused knowing I would once again be involved in watching this couple fuck with wild abandoned. So it went for the time I was with them. I photographed them as they fucked, sucked one another. I would come back to Chives as he would ravish my body with his fingers and I would fall into bed exhausted waiting for their next call.

It was close to the end when I was once again finding myself watching them fuck when I got a surprise. Thinking that this was going to be one more photo shoots without film. I was brought into their bed chamber to find Chives. He was standing there in the room fussing with bed as I was walked over to him. He turned around to see me not showing any surprise. Smiling he took my hand bringing me into his body.

"Miss I am so happy you are here. I have watched this develop from night one. You see I wanted you to help them with their marriage. I am the one who hired you to work with them on this fantasy. I have been with them both before their marriage. I could only do so much though. I brought Anna belle into her womanhood. Where virginity is a priority and hormones become quite impossible I helped Anna belle

flower into her position. Much like I have helped you. I also helped Reginald on nights he would be to stressed to sleep." Chives voice lowered as he continued. 'It's part of my job I was born into this position. Now my charges have asked what they could do for me? I have but one request and I wanted you to listen before I ask for what I truly want." He whispered into my ear.

My eyes lowered by the request I was breathless as I thought of what he was asking. I remembered the impact of the request knowing I wouldn't be able to turn this man down. After all he had been my sexual reliever for these past two weeks. Nothing I could do would allow him to allow me to return this favor. Now tonight he wanted me to return his loving kindness I was so excited by this prospect.

"Would you make love with me, Miss?" he hoarsely whispered.

"Yes. I will but please call me by my name." I answered. 'My name is Raquel." I spoke my name as I leaned into his mouth kissing him long and lingering.

My lip touched his with his lips being so wonderfully giving. We both wanted this equally I had been with him intimately all around this castle. He had taken me while I was aroused by the after affects of watching Anna belle and Reginald fucking. The first night I had that gown on he had even taken his hands and released my cum under the many layers of silk. I had come back to my room with knowing I was going to watch Reginald out right fuck Anna belle. As I was being undressed by Chives, he must have known my arousal because he took his hands and ripped my panties off. His finger found my wetness as he probed my wet pussy. I stood there in front of the mirror as he pulled my hard clit into submission. I wanted his fingers in me so bad watching him throw my panties over his shoulder.

His hands moved my thighs apart as he stroked my clit to an orgasm that shook me. I watched him disappear under the full skirt as he tongued me into many orgasms. I felt him lick my thighs clean and dry before he came out of the folds of the silk. As he looked into my eyes he saw that I was floating he brought the dress away from my body. Leaving me naked he walked away as I entered their bed chamber. Now I realized he did this for Anna belle. I wondered how many times? How was the first time compared to his doing me in the tub?

~~~~~~~~~~~

His lips parted as his tongue slipped into my mouth. That tongue had brought me many nights of endless pleasure and now it was dueling with my tongue. I lost of course as he dominated my mouth. I knew this was something I had never experienced. I wanted him in a way so deep that I allowed him to take me.

Standing there breathing through our nose's. Listening to the breathing becoming erratic as we became lost in the intimacy of a perfect kiss. Taking time to allow the nature of the kiss sweep us away was so erotic. His body was not hurried after all his fantasy was to have me. Which made my fantasies even more delicious. We were connected as two lovers, even though he had seen me cum I hadn't seen him.

His hands seemed to know my erogenous zones by heart. The blowing on my nape of my neck, the light touches of my curves on my face. The slight kissing of my ear lobes. The deep breathing into my ear as my hands touched his body. This would always drive me over the edge. Hearing my partner enjoying the intimacy we shared. The changes of the body would always bring me close to tears. I love the subtle sounds as we build on our orgasms. The gasping, the erratic breathing showing more touching was wanted. Words sometimes can spoil the moment but the body speaking with shortened breathes will speak volumes.

Chives knew the intricacies of a woman's body. How we must be nurtured then when our wanton woman comes to surface how to handle this also. I was past caring about his being the one that brought me to this point of being a fantasy. I wanted to be his fantasy now. I waited for his every move with breathless anticipations. Feeling his remarkably hard body as mine yielded into him. I knew he would be so intense in his love making.

He lifted me off the floor placing me on the bed with impatience yet with gentleness. I was as hungry as he was to feel him penetrating me fully. He had orally pleased me for two weeks. I wanted him in my mouth, wanted him to know my skills. I slid down his stomach as he watched me I got down to his rock hard cock. Allowing only my lips to surround his head I pulled it away from his stomach. I could sense his heels digging into the down filled comforter. Allowing my tongue to enter the hole I probed his opening with zealous licking. He took my hair and slid it from my face so he could watch the power in my jaws suck him down. Sucking his shaft down inch by inch his cock filled my mouth so deliciously.

I inhaled his essence with enthusiasm causing my throat to pull his rigid cock up until my nose rested upon his pubic bone. He squirmed with anticipation of knowing I wouldn't stop until he was crazy with passions. Moving my head up and down along with my throat swallowing caused him a sensation of being swallowed alive. His body was going rigid with sensations he hadn't felt. Having his tongue licking me for two weeks I wanted him to know his girth was provoking me to become hotter. His veins were stretched around the magnificent girth bulging under my tongue. I enjoyed this sensation knowing his cock was rigid because of me.

I went down so hard his cock seemed to be able to take this assault without breaking. His body was tense with anticipations. I wanted him to cum fully in my mouth. The next thing I knew he had swiveled himself around so that I was freed from his cock. The popping sound was thunderous sounding. Acoustics in the room magnified the popping sound so it reverberated inside of my ears. His knee's were between my legs his cock dancing over me. I was shocked how fast he moved me off his cock and onto my back. This man was adventuresome. What a lover this man was. I couldn't get enough of his touches. He was making me hungry for him so much that I felt like crying. His hand came down and stroked my face as he maneuvered his body over me. Resting over me on his elbows we were eye to eye.

"I will now fuck you senseless my dear one." He whispered driving me over the edge.

"Oh Yes!" I managed to respond with urges coursing through my body.

His seven inch cock was alive as he lifted himself up enough that I could feel his cock penetrate into me so rapidly I gasped loudly. His hips driving me insane with each deep plunge. Our bodies were locked as one. I worked with him so we were rocking our orgasms into existence. Breathing together, passionately kissing, stroke for stroke we were on the precipice of an earth shattering orgasm. I arched up as he plunged down. Our bodies were slamming into one another, nothing was important to us but this moment. Sweat poured off of him as sweat was pouring onto me I could feel myself ready to take flight. His teeth were gritting as I felt him pumping me. I clawed his back with abandoned careless motions. Leaving red streaks urging him to pound me harder.

My nipples were aching from needing his mouth to cover them. I heard the language of lovers when they lost the ability to speak. Grunts, moans, shouts of words that didn't make sense. Skin slapping, wetness being sloshed between us made us become more vividly aware of the moment when he was shouting he was cumming.

"I'm cumminnng." He shouted so loud in my ear.

"I know so am I I I .. " I screamed as his mouth covered mine. My words muffled inside of his mouth.

We both rode this wave with all the intensity that lovers could. Both leaving our bodies in the wake of going into sub space. My body was wracked with chills. His was so rigid I felt like a brick wall was smothering me as he fell down upon me. My legs shot around his waist as I felt my pussy clasping onto his cock so hard he shivered being caught a prisoner of our lust. Time past us without our awareness we were floating far above each other.

Just recalling that precise moment I felt myself blush deep red. I felt hot realizing I wasn't alone it was a shock as I heard the girls laughing. I thought I was in the cafeteria what in the world was I doing? I had to get control of myself I usually came when I recalled this moment. I couldn't allow this not here and not with them. Wiggling a little I managed to almost get up when I heard the voice of Becka speak.

"Look we have embarrassed the prudish Dr. B." Her laughing voice made me feel exposed.

"Oh she isn't embarrassed by what we are talking about." Somebody chimed in. 'I think she is going to faint." The voice was coming through a tunnel.

Sure enough I fainted I couldn't think of anything else to do. I had to cover this erotic day dream up. So I stood up before I hit the floor with a hard impact. I couldn't move I was in ecstasy having a full blown orgasm, covered by merely fainting.

"Give her some air." Becka shouted as she took control of the situation.

I closed my eyes as I felt the rush of an orgasm dwindling down. Nobody knew what happened that day I wasn't going to divulge this information. I laid there relaxed waiting for my body to come back into control. Swearing to myself I wouldn't recall this fantasy again unless I was totally alone. Yes, being a fantasy was my fantasy. I was looking forward to my next one with a breathless anticipation.

12