Sexual Healing

Story Info
She's in desperate need of attention from paramedic.
1.2k words
4
15.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mzvampyre
mzvampyre
2 Followers

In the early morning hour, I dial your number. I explain that I need to see you right away. With a concern in your voice, you ask what is wrong. My only response is that I need medical attention because my body is in desperate need of sexual healing. You excitedly tell me that you are on your way.

I turn off the lights and spark the candles. The smell of vanilla already lingering in the air. As I hear a soft knock on the door, I take the phone off of the hook. No distractions and no disturbances, for we will belong to only each other.

I open the door wearing only a soft pink robe with my hair up in a clip. As you enter the doorway, you ask me where I hurt and I point to my lips. You kiss them very softly while massaging the back of my neck and letting my hair down. While our tongues are exploring one another, I slowly unbutton your shirt. As I massage your chest, your lips move to my neck. Gently biting and sucking my soft skin that smells of vanilla. This sends an incredible surge of passion throughout my entire body. Your hands move down to untie my robe.

As you slowly open it, you discover that I am totally naked underneath. You begin kissing down my neck to my collar bone. When you reach my breasts, you ask if it hurts there too. I quietly moan yes. You drop to your knees and begin sucking on my nipple while massaging the other. Enjoying the way you make them harder with each kiss of your lips and touch of your hands. You move your hand down to feel my warmth and wetness. Once you feel how ready I am for you, you stand to your knees; wrapping your arms around my waist and leading me to the bedroom. Softly kissing and touching all the way. The closer you stand to me, the harder you get.

As we get to the bedroom, you sit me on the edge of the bed, spreading my legs apart so you can taste my sweetness. Once again, you drop to yur knees and place your hand on my chest, gently pushing me down. As I lay on my back, I feel your hands spreading my knees further apart. Then I feel your tongue massaging my clit. I feel your warmth as you taste my sweetness. I hear you moaning as I grab the covers tightly in my hands. Oh baby, I scream, that feels so good. As you begin sucking me, I feel like I am gonna cum. Your lips and tongue taunting me to release. As you insert your fingers to feel my wetness, I cum harder than I ever have before. You lick it up like a puppy that hasn't eaten in days. My body quivers and just as I begin to relax, your tongue moves back to my clit.

Because you enjoy the way you can get me off. This time, you get me off faster when you begin gently biting my clit. I run my fingers through your hair and grab it tight as I cum multiple times. Then I feel your tongue penetrate me. Moving in and out, back and forth. Tasting all the pleasure that you have given to me. You grab my hips and pull me in closer. Such an incredible feeling and overwhelming chemical reactions that I begin to see stars. I feel your lips move to my inner thigh. Sucking very gently at first but getting more intense. Leaving your mark on my creamy white skin. Then moving to the other thigh to do the same.

I feel your tongue and soft kisses moving up my body and stopping at my breasts. You begin giving me hickie rings around both nipples. I run my fingernails up and down your back, feeling every muscle move. I slowly move my hands to the front to open your pants. I reach inside to feel your thickness and hardness. So warm, so hard...I cannot wait to feel you inside of me.

You slide off of the bed and stand in front of me reaching for my hands to pull me up. I slide your pants down your hips releasing your confinement. Your soft inner thigh beckoning me to suck on it. As I begin sucking on your thigh, I feel your hands grabbing my hair. It turns me on so much, that I begin sucking harder while massaging your ass. But I cant let the other thigh get lonely, can I? Of course not, so I start biting and licking that one. I run my tongue over your skin up to you chest. Soft wet kisses as I slowly stand. Your nipples are so hard that I must take them in my mouth. Slowly moving from one to the other, flicking my tongue over them ever so gently and blowing very softly. I feel your hands around my neck and you whisper in my ear how badly you want to be inside of me.

I lay back on the bed with my arms over my head. Legs wide open. I summon you with my eyes to come to me. I feel the warmth of your skin against mine. You feel so good lying between my legs, your breath on my neck. Soft kisses as your fingers once again enter inside of me. Tell me how I feel to you. Let me know you are feeling pleasure from my body. Look me in the eyes as you enter inside of me. I want to see the look on your face as my body takes you in.

Moving in and out, very slowly at first. Coming all the way out then entering again makes me wetter. I grab your hips to move you in deeper. Faster baby, I whisper in your ear. Now harder. Move around in circles. Oh yes. Feel all of me. I bite on your left shoulder to contain my excitement. Oh you make me feel so good. I don't want it to end. You look me in the eyes and we interlock fingers. You promise me that you will make me cum once more. Harder and faster, deeper and deeper with each thrust. I feel your lips on my neck, your breath on my skin. That's it baby, don't stop. As I scream out, you look in my eyes and fill my body with your essence. One last deep exhale as our hands grip tighter together. I feel your juice inside of me as we lie silently together. Kissing so passionately as we try to catch our breath. Your eyes fixed on mine, I feel every part of you inside of me and on top of me. I take your face in my hands as we gaze at one another and exclaim WOW!

You rest your head between my breasts. Gentle touching and caressing. Respirations slowly decreasing, we both embellish the moment that we just shared together. You ask what I am thinking as you move your hands between my legs once more. Feeling every part of me once more. Gently massaging my clit with your fingers. You ask me in your quiet sexy voice if you have healed me and all I can reply with is hmmmmm....Then you grin so devilishly at me and want to know if I am up for round 2.

As I reply oh yes I am, I take you in my hands and begin massaging so gently. I feel you getting hard once again. And we both look at each other and wonder what we will experience this time around...

mzvampyre
mzvampyre
2 Followers