Sexual History of a Man Pt. 03

Story Info
Little Bride lets her empathy run away with her.
3.2k words
3.74
19.6k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In previous sections, I have discussed the coming together of two virginal teenagers for the first time, Part One. And the discovery that the young bride enjoyed being seen by others while scantily clad or nude, and even while engaged in lovemaking, Part Two. As we ended the last section, the couple had enjoyed a wedding night of strenuous sex, and entertained the restaurant and motel staff and guests in the process.

*

After our wedding night, we checked out of the hotel, to the disappointment of the staff, and headed back to Crystal's apartment, where we spent the rest of my week's furlough. While we were certainly sexually active during that week, nothing of any great news-worthiness occurred, and the time came for me to go off to my next period of training.

And so we had to undergo another eight weeks of Government-inflicted separation. I was kept so busy with classroom hours, physical training and war games that sex and love was the farthest thing from my mind. Crystal wrote me almost every day, reporting that she, too, was kept quite occupied with work and house keeping. She had managed to get hired on a temporary basis at a local drug store and was putting in twelve hours a day. She was very proud of the little savings account she had started to help us get set up in out new home.

With both of us working so hard the time passed quickly and soon the day came when I received my orders for permanent assignment. I was being sent right back to the base where I had undergone Basic Training. Since my duty assignment was only about a three hour drive from Crystal's apartment, we agreed she would drive there and try to find us an apartment in town, with me to join her when I arrived. We had agreed that she would leave the address with my company clerk and I would grab a cab or a ride with a friend.

I was still new to the military, and had not caught on the the extraordinary level of incompetence that is common there, so when I asked the clerk at my assigned company whether my wife had been there and left an address for me, I accepted his "No, no one has been here" as a final answer. I went into town with no firm idea where or how to start searching.

On the city streets, the only vague idea I had was to look for the Military Police "town patrol" and see if they could be of any help. But while searching for the characteristic white hats of the MPs, I suddenly saw a familiar face, that of my best friend from back home, Bill. After a moment of hugging and handshakes, I learned that he had joined up about the same time I did, but from South Florida, while I had joined in the north part of the state. We had been in basic training at the same time, a few blocks apart and had not known it, but now it appeared we would be stationed in the same area for the next thirty-two months.

I explained my dilemma to Bill, and he suggested a possible explanation. It seems he had been trained as a Company Clerk, and had found others in that job assignment to be unbelievably lazy. He asked me to let him call my company and see if he could get any better results. Of course I quickly agreed and we wasted no time finding a telephone booth. (Ask an older friend, if you don't know what that is). The conversation as I heard it was as follows: "Yes, this is Bates of Bravo Company of the 23rd. I'm with a friend here who is looking for a spouse who was supposed to have checked in with you folks in the past day or so. Want to check on a Mrs. Crystal ***** for me? I don't know, I guess she might have called instead of coming in. Check that too."

The next thing I knew, Bill was writing an address down and thanking the guy on the other end. My mistake had been assuming he would check for both a visitor and a phone call without being specifically asked. Bill handed me the address, we hugged quickly and I promised to have him over for dinner the following weekend, since he was one of Crystal's very favorite friends too. Then off I went on a dead run, to reunite with my wonderful sexy wife. The next few days were very exciting to me and to Crystal, but, I fear, very boring to tell about. There was an intruder, who thought he was visiting the woman who had lived there before, and got a pretty good feel on Crystal before she realized it wasn't me. No harm, no foul, as he fled as soon as he saw his mistake and before I was even fully awake. We changed the locks immediately.

The first Friday night, true to his word Bill showed up for dinner and we had a great time, reliving old times. Since he had known both Crystal and me longer than we had known each other, he enjoyed teasing us both, and the evening went well. When he heard about the incident of the intruder, Bill became concerned and he told us about a "military only" apartment complex closer to the base and we agreed to check it out immediately. So it happened that, within two weeks after arriving in town, Crystal and I were moving to a better apartment, and Bill came to help. We owned very little, so the move took only a few hours, leaving daylight hours to barbecue some steaks (cheap cut, due to Army salary levels), and drink a few beers. Bill asked if he could call two of his friend and have them join us. When they arrived it became obvious why Bill liked these guys. Within minutes it was as though we had known them for years.

The older of the two, Rick, was incredibly handsome, although quite short, in the 5"4" range. He was urbane and witty, with a self-deprecating humor that we liked immediately. Later we learned that he had served four years in the Marines, and his mild manner concealed a very competent warrior.

The other, Timmy, was the polar opposite. He was younger than any of us, and had an open pleasant demeanor that concealed nothing. He was the original "what you see is what you get" fellow. Hailing from Appalachia, Timmy had little finesse or subtlety, but was honest and likeable. The three of them became a fixture at our house, whenever they were off duty.

Now, I know what you are thinking, dear reader. Crystal loves to show her body off, so it's just a matter of time before she is fucking all of my friends, right? Well no. These stories, if I haven't explained this before, are based on a very true-life story. They are exaggerated for interest, but they are basically true, so don't expect great leaps of logic. Crystal was still basically an innocent young lady, who simply had some slightly wild desires.

In any event, innocent or not, Crystal still enjoyed being looked at. She understood that we were in a military town and that her peccadilloes could get me into a lot of trouble, so she tried hard to behave herself. She had a tendency to promenade around the house in as little as possible, adjusting her minimums based on who was there. If it was just the two of us, she wore nothing or almost nothing and tortured me constantly as I shined boots and polished brass for my uniform. If the guys were there, she would slip on a tee-shirt without a bra and a pair of short shorts (younger readers will know them as "hot pants")

(Now, I have carefully avoided doing the usual description of the proponents, because I believe other readers, like me, are tired of being told that all women have Jayne Mansfield's breasts and all men have twelve inch dicks. Crystal's breasts are beautiful, the size of baseballs, firm and pert. As for Grant's size, it was adequate to give pleasure to himself and his wife -- as well as several other women in future episodes. And, I hate to report; neither of them is on record as having pumped out quarts of bodily fluids when they had orgasms. Sorry!)

Having said all that, trust me when I say that she was quite lovely enough to excite any man in the vicinity, especially in those shorts. Picture those legs you see on champion swimmers. long, tapered and smoothly muscled -- legs both feminine and athletic- and incredibly sexy. Her face was replete with Irish charm, dazzling blue eyes, a generously freckled nose, and a mouth made for three things, two of which are smiling and kissing. It wasn't fair for her to parade around like that in front of the guys. But they never complained nor did they tire of looking, and I enjoyed whatever discomfort was caused.

It was seldom that the others came around without Bill, at least for the first couple of months. Timmy, especially, was very shy around Crystal, having been raised in a strict Christian home in West Virginia, and he could never decide whether looking at Crystal was a sin or not. Rick, on the other hand, had no qualms at all, and would occasionally make comments that caused Crystal to turn beet red, although she clearly enjoyed his attention.

Given the comfort level we had all achieved with one another, I was fairly surprised to get home from work one evening to find Crystal in a bit of a dither. She had supper on the table, which was rare in itself, since she usually waited for me to help. And she was uncharacteristically quiet as she served the meal. I waited a few minutes and asked, "How was your day?"

"Fine. Just fine", was her only response.

Now this is a girl who takes ten minutes to answer "What time is it", so I knew there was something on her mind, that wasn't resting comfortably. But, I also knew that this is not a lady you can push, so I finished eating and helped clear the table before asking her what was really wrong.

"Oh my God, Grant, I did something so terrible. You will never be able to forgive me", she blurted, as the tears started to flow.

My heart was sinking, because I had never seen this indomitable lady bothered by any challenge, but I laughed and said, "Can't be that bad, Sweetie. Nothing we can't handle together"

My cheeriness failed to console Crystal, and slowly her story unfolded. " It's about Timmy, Babe", she almost whispered. "He showed up this morning, while I was still cleaning up the kitchen. I hollered for him to wait and ran and put on my shorts and a tee, and yelled for him to come on it."

Crystal's Story

So, Timmy came I and, oh my God, he looked awful. His eyes were red, his hair was a mess; looked like he hadn't slept a wink. He was staring at me like an orphan child who thinks he sees his mama. I took his hands and walked him over to the sofa. He sat down, but he didn't turn loose of my hands-just kept holding on and staring right into my eyes. Then he said "Oh, Crystal, I'm so sorry. I've been having really dirty thoughts about you!"

Well, I knew I couldn't laugh at him, and I wanted to say "Well, good, Timmy. That's what I'm aiming for when I dress like this." But I could tell he was serious, real serious. So I said nothing and sat next to him on the sofa.

He started talking about how I make him feel when he looks at me. He pointed to my crotch and said a lot of times he could see my pubes, and sometimes it looked like I wasn't wearing undies -- that's what he called them --undies. Then he kinda turned his head away and apologized for sometimes staring at my titties. When he said that, he turned back and looked at them, and, even though it was only Timmy, my nipples got hard and I mean- so quick- even he noticed it. His eyes got real big and he looked away again. I asked him to look at me and tell me what was really going on. Well, he said that when he is around me he gets all these "dirty" thoughts and goes back to the barracks and whacks off. I mean he didn't say it like that, but that's what he said. Then he said, the worst part is he thinks about touching me all the time. He thinks about touching me when he beats his meat. Well, I suspect he isn't the first man to do that thinking about me, but he's the first one I ever felt sorry for.

I tried to make him understand that he wasn't insulting me when he thinks like that, but he just didn't believe me. He was raised a certain way and just can't get past it. I told him that all men -- and all women- think about sex, and think about sexy people they aren't married to. Anyway, I wasn't getting anywhere with him at all, so I said, "Timmy, I want you to reach your hand over here and touch me", and I pointed to my tits. Lord, I thought he was gonna faint. He said he couldn't do that- it wasn't right- he wasn't raised that way- and all the time he hasn't taken his bloodshot eyes of my chest. Finally, I just lifted my shirt up around my neck and his eyes just popped out. Since he was in no condition to make any decisions I just reached out and took his hand and put it right on my breast. Honey, I'm sorry. Nobody has touched me like that since we met, but I didn't know what else to do and...honestly, I was pretty turned on by the whole scene. Are you okay, hon?

(I don't want to interrupt Crystal here, but you need to know how I was taking it. Truth is I was pretty jealous, but not all that upset. Was I turned on? Only when she told me she was getting that way. I love it when Crystal gets hot.)

So, he finally starts feeling me up, you know, kind of gently caressing my breasts, ...oh yeah, he must have gotten that other hand over there himself. So he's feeling and just so lovingly rolling my nipples between his fingers and he is breathing hard, and I guess I was too. So he kind of looked like he didn't know what to do, so I pulled his head over and let him start licking them and sucking them and...oh God, Grant, I was getting so damn hot, I knew I needed to stop him, but he still looked so sad, and it still felt so good. He finally made eye contact with me and sort of looked down at my shorts,

"Can I touch down there?' he asked me, and I immediately told him no. He looked like I had slapped him; he was so hurt.

"Oh, okay," I said, "but only outside the shorts, Timmy."

I swear, he was the clumsiest person I have ever seen, Babe. He put his hand on my crotch like he was checking a melon for ripeness, but it was so damn sweet. I sort of moved around a little bit and showed him how to make a girl feel good, but he was just pathetic. On the other hand, I'm not saying it didn't feel good. I took his other hand and put it around on my butt, which seemed to really set him off. By now he was starting to act more like a man and less like some outer space alien that didn't know what it was. His hand was squeezing my ass, and sort of rubbing the cheeks together like you do sometimes and I was ...I swear I didn't mean to...but I was pretty close to erupting. I felt him trying to put his hand inside my shorts on my ass, and, at the time that seemed relatively harmless, so I eased up off the sofa to let him but they were too tight, so I kind of eased them down so that he could feel my ass better, His hands were starting to be less ""Old Mac Donald" and more "Mandrake the Magician" and I was really cooking on all my burners, when he figured out that if you reach down an ass far enough you find a pussy.

And when he found it, he knew what to do. My shorts came the rest of the way off, and I swear to you I don't know which one of us accomplished that, but I know I was the one responsible for getting his pants off. It isn't necessary to tell you that his dick was as hard as a rock, and there was enough lubrication flowing to grease a GTO. But I didn't completely lose my head, Baby, honest. I grabbed that prick of his and I just touched it and rubbed it. It was so soft -- the skin, I mean --the dick itself sure as hell was not soft. But he is such a sweet little guy, I just kept caressing him and he was fingering me the best he could -- he wasn't good at that at all, but then he didn't have to be as far gone as I was. Suddenly I was looking at his prick and holding it pretty close to my face and I knew I was about to cross another really bad line, so instead, I just squeezed it tight and kissed Timmy right on the mouth. I practically had to pry his mouth open to get my tongue in, but I did it anyway and we both exploded right at the same time, in the middle of the kiss.

I took him to the bathroom and washed off his prick, and all the rest of the strategic area. When I squeezed his balls I though he was going to start all over again, but I was back in control and nothing came of it.

(Grant here. I have let Crystal tell her tale with very little interruption up to this point. As a matter of fact, I was having that amazing experience I've heard of where the guy gets aroused instead of angry when his wife screws around. But at this point, I wasn't sure how much detail might be missing from the narrative. So I said "So, you basically kissed the kid, and jerked him off, while he was feeling you up and fingering your pussy. Is that it?"

"I'm afraid that's true, Grant. I really don't know how it happened. But I haven't told you the worst part, honey."

"What? What else is there if you didn't actually fuck him or suck his cock?"

"The worst part is that I really liked every minute of it, and I can't even say I'm sorry"

End of Part Three