Sexual Indiscretions Ch. 4

Story Info
Shirley and Tony in the shower and bedroom
1.7k words
4.79
16.3k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 10/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley Michaels and Tony Dansforth were in the shower. The room was full of steam. Shirley had just finished washing his back. He turned around, taking the soap from her hand.

Tony wrapped his left arm around Shirley's waist and pulled her toward him. He kissed her the way she likes it, hard and deep. With his right hand he started soaping her large, but supple breasts. He released his grasp, and now both hands were pawing and squeezing her tits. He tweaked her nipples several times, making them taut and pointy on her magnificent orbs.

"Oh, yes," she sighed with delight.

While his left hand was busy massaging her tits, his right hand dropped down below her waist. He started lathering her pussy with the soap, and then handed it back to her.

She ran the soap around his balls, and up the shaft of his half erect penis. She started working it in, pumping her fist up and down on his cock, making it all sudsy, as well as fully erect. While she was working him over, he was doing the same to her. She could hardly contain herself as he put two fingers in her wet soapy hole. They masturbated each other until neither of them could stand it any longer.

"Fuck Shirley," he said as he moved in behind her. "I'm really going to enjoy this."

"Not half as much as I am lover," she said, bending over with her ass pointed up in the air. "Fuck me good Tony," she placed her hands on the shower wall for support.

'I will,' Tony thought as he aimed his hard-on at her womanhood. He slipped it between her juicy pussy lips and drove it home.

'She doesn't have the tightest cunt in the world,' Tony thought. 'But damn, she sure knows how to use it.' He could already feel her inner muscles as they gripped and released his cock.

"Oh Shirley, I love your snapping pussy. Fuck it feels so good," he said, as he reached around her and took her tits in his hands. Tony loved playing with her tits. She was better than most younger woman. Tony liked that best about her, her maturity.

"I'm ready to cum already," she said after only a few minutes. "I love your cock. Fuck, I'm cumming. Yes Tony, Yes."

She had her orgasm, and Tony knew it was real, as he felt her juices on his pulsating cock.

"Cum in me. Give it to me Tony," she squealed. "Cum for me, do it honey."

"I'm not ready yet," he said, as he smacked her on the ass cheeks with his right palm.

"Please, cum in me," she begged, as he slapped her buttocks again, sending goose bumps up her back. "Cum in me, I'll suck you off and we can fuck again."

Tony smacked her butt again. "You like that , don't you bitch," he arrogantly asked her? He rubbed his hands across her reddened behind. Then without warning he struck her again. "Answer me," he demanded.

"God yes Toney," she murmured. "Do it again," she begged.

"You're a nasty little slut, aren't you Shirley," he asked? He continued slapping that beautiful ass, and fucking her mature cunt.

"The nastiest," came her answer, as she was near another orgasm.

"You like fucking me while your husband is at work, don't you," he asked? Now he was ready to shoot at any time now. He couldn't hold back much longer.

"Yes, fuck me Tony. I Love it," she cried out in orgasmic bliss. Her twat was convulsing violently. Tony could feel it trying to milk his dick, as her juices leaked out onto his balls.

"Cum in me Tony," she begged again. "I need it so bad. Do it. Oh, God."

Tony couldn't take any more and slammed his cock into her one final time. His hot cum filled her needy cunt to overflowing.

Shirley had another cum just from feeling Tony's juices slap inside the walls of her pussy.

Tony withdrew his wet shrinking member from her wet box and rubbed it across her red backside. He reached for her face and kissed her mouth.

Still leaning over she took the soap off the shelf and applied it to her cunt. She straightened herself up, and turning around, she cleaned off Tony's cock and balls. They both rinsed off and toweled each other dry, and headed back to the bed.

Shirley was giggly as she jumped on the bed. 'Why was it when you got laid, you want to get laid again, right away,' she wondered?

Tony came over and stood at the side of the bed. He was thinking basically the same thing. 'She can't never get enough, but then neither can I.' He smiled and let out a small laugh.

Shirley rolled over on her stomach and lay crossways on the bed. She pulled herself up on her elbows, and Tony's half excited cock stared her in the face. As she sat up on her knees, she ran her hand gently along the shaft. She opened her mouth and flicked the head with her tongue. Tony's penis jumped and once again came to life. She took it in her mouth and swallowed in the pre-cum that was already present. She took it inside inch by inch until his balls were resting on her chin. She brought him out only to suck him back in again. Over and over she performed this ritual. Meanwhile she had also put two fingers in her itchy cunt, and was rubbing her clit with her thumb.

"You like sucking my cock, don't you bitch?" Tony asked.

"Mmm, mmm, ummf," came her muffled reply, as she increased her momentum.

"Of course you do," Tony said. "Yeah, and you love playing with that pussy of yours too, don't you? You fucking slut."

"Mmm, mmm, ummf," was all he heard. She was really doing a number on him, and he had enough.

"Yeah baby, you do that real good," Tony said, his eyes drunk with lust.

Tony pushed Shirley away from his cock and unto her back. He forcefully spread her legs and dove his face between them. He licked her slit like there was no tomorrow. He tried to keep her hands away from her pussy but it was a losing battle. As Tony was licking her cunt, she stuck two fingers back in her hole, and another in her ass.

Tony honed in on her little clit and gave it a good tongue lashing. Shirley voluntarily pulled her fingers from her wet box and ass. She grabbed the back of his head and forcefully drew his face down tightly onto her pussy. She locked her legs around his head so hard he couldn't breath easily. Shirley came with such a force, the likes of which Tony had never been witness to before. She loosened her grip, and as Tony smiled up at her, she could see her juices smeared al over his face.

"You fucking slut," Tony said as he leered at her. "Are you trying to kill me? First by suffocation, then by drowning. Holy shit." He let out a big laugh and Shirley joined in.

"You think that's funny bitch," he asked? "Well you won't laugh at this," he said as he climbed on top of her.

He reached down with his left hand and grabbed her behind her left thigh. He pulled her towards him as he slipped his cock past the outer folds of her pink cunt. He came all the way down on her and felt his steel rod at the back of her uterus. He started pumping her pussy in and out, slow at first, bringing his cock almost all the way out, then sliding it all back in. In and out, in and out, he had her panting for breath. He quickly increased his fucking motion, and at one point had to slow down for fear of breaking down the bed.

"Don't stop," Shirley breathed. "God Tony, don't stop."

He once again picked up the pace until he couldn't move any faster. He realized that at this tempo he wouldn't last much longer, even despite the fact that he had two cums earlier in the day and several more last night. But he knew that Shirley craved, and yes, needed his cum. And he was more than willing to oblige her.

"Damn Shirley, I'm gonna cum," he warned her.

"Yes. Cum for me baby. Cum in me," she answered. "Give it all to me, yes."

"Oh, oh god," Tony said as his excited cock emptied itself of hot, sticky goo. He shot volley after volley into her. He thought he was finished and as he withdrew from her pink velvety pussy he fired a stream of cum unto her belly. The remainder leaked out and saturated the few dark pubes that surrounded her box.

She reached down and rubbed the cum on her stomach into her skin and up unto her tits. She stuck a finger into her well lubed cunt and diddled it a few times. She took her juiced finger and ran it into the crack of her ass. She probed her tight ring with her digit for a short moment as she eyed Tony. She knew he was about to leave, but also knew that on Monday, he would return to her and give her what she needed, and indeed, desired.

"I know Tony," she said, as he started to move off her naked body.

He bent down and kissed her mouth. "Sorry Shirley. I have to open the club and you wouldn't want me here if your daughter or husband came home." He pulled his jeans and tee-shirt on, kissed her a final time, and let himself out of the house.

Shirley had at least an hour before her daughter, Dorothy, was expected home. She had something to ask her mother. Something was on her mind. Shirley had no idea what it could be. 'Oh well, in due time,' she thought. She changed her bed clothes and put on a bra and panties. Gabbing her robe she headed downstairs for the living room and the television.

to be continued...