Sexual Institution

Story Info
Young women attend an institution focused on sexual behavior.
1.9k words
3.75
63.5k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Everyone in the following is over the age of 18~

*

Maddie looked herself over in the mirror as she slid into her uniform; a tight fitting, partially see-through white button down blouse with a high hemmed grey pleated skirt. Her dark auburn hair fell just past her shoulders, and she had styled it in a wavy curled fashion that framed her small, cute face. As she glanced at the clock above her dorm door, she realized she would be late for her first class at the Young Adult's Sexual Correction Institution if she didn't hurry.

Through the halls she raced, her skirt lightly bouncing up and down over her creamy pale thighs. Two books clutched tightly to her chest as she ran. Maddie passed many off-duty women mulling around in their uniforms, numerous of which waved to her as she went yet she wasted no time with introductions for she knew her punishment would be fierce if she were late to Mr. Vogel's class.

Fortunately, the sounding alarm for the start of class rang out right as Maddie slid into her front row seat of Cocksucking 101. With a sigh of relief, she pushed her thick hair out of her eyes and opened her book to the page her class last visited.

Mr. Vogel sat at his desk chair with his feet up on the desk, a novel in his hands. When the bell sounded for his lecture to begin, he did not set the novel down. His eyes scanned over the crowd of young women before him before they went right back to reading. Confused, the girls looked around excitedly, but fear kept their mouths tightly shut.

Soon, their questions were answered when a slender woman came through the doorway out of breath. Maddie had seen this girl around before, she had short blonde hair and a tall body without many curves, yet even her ample breasts were tightly confined in the restricting cotton that was the Institutions uniform blouse.

Mr. Vogel's book hit the desk with a loud thud that made everyone in the room jump. "Ms. Bailey, is it?" His eyes threw daggers at the young woman standing before his desk.

Gulping, Bailey nodded and looked at her feet. "Permission to speak, sir?"

"Denied. I don't want to hear any excuses. The time of my class is clearly labeled on your schedule, is it not?"

Again, Bailey nodded.

"Then I see no reason why you cannot arrive promptly. Do you?"

Knowing more punishment would be in store for her if she didn't agree, she let the words "Yes sir" slip out of her lip glossed lips.

Mr. Vogel's hand slammed down on his desk and his body jumped forward. "I can't hear you!"

"Yes sir! There is no reason for me to be late, sir!" The girl jumped at the sudden movement from her instructor.

"Do you think you deserve a punishment then, Ms. Bailey?" Mr. Vogel sat back in his seat, smiling to himself as he looked his student over.

"Yes sir. I deserve to be punished."

"Good. Ms. Maddie, you're the closest. Be a dear and go pick out a whip for Ms. Bailey here." Mr. Vogel stood and gestured his hand toward the closet on Maddie's right.

Maddie stumbled out of her chair and whimpered a weak "Yes, sir". Pulling open the closet door, Maddie could feel the eyes of everyone in the class on her backside. If she took too much mercy on Bailey, she might be punished herself, so Maddie picked a 2 inch thick wooden cane from Mr. Vogel's collection of whips and meagerly carried it to the teacher who was now standing in front of his desk.

"Very nice choice, Ms. Maddie. Ms. Bailey, lean over the desk."

Bailey did as she was told while Maddie reseated herself. The hem of Bailey's skirt was so short, the bottom of her white thong was visible with her bent over the desk. Mr. Vogel lifted the rest of the skirt to reveal the entirety of the tiny cloth that tightly clung to her shaved pussy, and the thing string that disappeared between the mounds of her small ass.

Mr. Vogel set the cane on his desk and gave the young women's body a long glance over. He slid the pointer fingers inside the band on each side of the thong and slid it down slowly over her ass and down her thin legs. He instructed her to lift her legs so he could completely remove the article of clothing, and then he handed the girl her own panties.

"Put those in your mouth for now." He told her, and grabbed the cane up again. He patted her inner thighs with the end of the cane, which made Bailey jump for she expected it to be a hard smack. "Spread your legs, dear. Wider."

With her ass and pussy fully exposed to the class, Mr. Vogel took up his cane and brought it down hard on the girl's behind. A long line of a red marked across her pale cheeks, and Bailey's body shook from the pain. Mr. Vogel laid a hand on the small of her back to keep her still and brought the cane down again.

"Keep those legs spread or I'll add another 30 lashes." He threatened as his cane brought yet another slap across her ass and thighs.

Maddie couldn't keep herself still as she watched the girl in front of her being humiliated. The vibrating seats that were mandatory in almost every classroom didn't help either. She really hoped there wouldn't be a random uniform check in the hallway before she had time to go and change, because she knew her panties would be soaking wet.

Mr. Vogel's cane made another 23 lashes against Bailey's sore ass before he quit. He set the cane on his desk and turned to face the class. "Ms. Bailey will remain where she is for the remainder of class to set an example for the rest of you. Don't be late to my class."

Maddie's eyes never left the display of the bent over girl before her, she could not see her face but she could only imagine how pain stricken it would be. Legs quivering, Bailey's pale white ass shone a bright red from the repeated beatings, and her pussy lips spread wide.

"Now, I'd like to continue on with our lesson from yesterday about relaxing our throat to take larger cocks in deeper..." Mr. Vogel carried out his class as if it were any other day, paying no mind to the exposed woman sprawled on his desk. Once, Bailey's legs slid a fraction closer because they were starting to hurt being spread open for so long, in an instant Mr. Vogel had the cane up again and started lashing it against the girl's ass. "I told you to keep your legs spread, Ms. Bailey." He muttered through gritted teeth.

As he was just finishing up, the sounding alarm to signal the end of the first class began. Mr. Vogel straightened himself up and fixed his tie. "Ms. Maddie, please put this back where you found it." He handed the cane to her as the rest of the class filed out of the room. "Ms. Bailey, you may put your panties back on now." He instructed, turning to face the girl over his desk.

Bailey stood up slowly, wincing in pain from her sore behind. She took her now soaking thong out of her mouth and carefully slid it up her legs. "Thank you for punishing me, sir." She bowed gently before heading towards the door with her fellow classmates.

Maddie had put away the cane and reached the door around the same time as Bailey, so they were both stopped just out of the doorway by a man in his late 30's wearing a black uniform. A black uniform that displayed the proud symbol of the "Sexually Conforming Uniform Counsel".

"Excuse me ladies, I'll just need to check out your uniforms, make sure everything is as it should be." The man pointed to the badge on his chest.

He started with Bailey. He tugged at her hair to make sure it was tied back with a grey hair tie and nothing else. Then he unbuttoned her blouse all the way and pushed it back to reveal her bra. Because of her small breasts, she didn't need very much support or padding at all. Her bra was see-through, lacey and white and her dark nipples could be seen easily through the flimsy fabric. The man snapped the bra straps against her body to make sure it was tight enough and then moved on to the skirt. He pulled out a measuring tape and made sure the skirt was at the maximum length, and once he was satisfied with that, he pulled the skirt down.

At this point, Bailey gulped. Her thong had been in her mouth for so long, they were soaking wet by the time she got to put them back on. The wet thong clung tightly to her pussy lips, and the slit of her cunt was clearly visible. The man smiled at her, and pulled a pair of handcuffs off his belt. "I'll need to take you to the counsel for a punishment review. You were aware that you need to be wearing clean panties at all times." He turned Bailey around and pressed her against the wall, cuffing her hands behind her back. "Please step out of your skirt. Your crime needs to be on display."

She stepped out of the short skirt, and the man folded it neatly and placed it in her cuffed hands before turning to Maddie.

Her hair was down, so he didn't have to check to make sure she was sporting a grey hair tie. He unbuttoned her blouse, already trying to formulate an excuse to get her bra off her C cup breasts. Her bra was a simple light blue with a little bow on each strap; he grabbed each and slapped them against her skin. Although she thought they were as tight as they could be, the man pursed his lips and shook his head. "I'm afraid these are not regulation tight, I'll have to tighten them for you. Please remove your bra for me."

Maddie felt that she was being wronged, but talking back to an official would only land her time in a punishment cell. She slid out of her blouse, reached behind her and unclasped her bra and handed it over to him. Standing before the man topless, Maddie's nipples became hard and she fought the urge to cover herself up. The official's eyes never left her large mounds, but he fiddled with the bra straps before handing it back to her.

"Before you get dressed, I'll just finish up." He instructed, pulling out his measuring tape. Her skirt was regulation length, and so he pulled it down for the panty check. To his surprise, this girl also had wet panties. They were not nearly as soaked as Bailey's had been, but the slit of Maddie's pussy was also clearly on display from the thin fabric of her light blue panties. "Well well well... Looks like you'll be coming along to counsel also. Please step out of your skirt and face the wall." He took his last pair of cuffs from his belt and clasped them around Maddie's wrists. He picked up each of Maddie's clothing and folded them neatly before handing them to her cuffed hands.

Standing between them, he grabbed an arm of each and began to lead the two mostly naked girls through the halls to the counsel room.