Sexual Myths Busted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kari looked at him for a long moment, then just started laughing.

"If you don't know, then I'm not going to tell you."

***

"So, the differences in erection length varying between races is true," Tori said, going over his notes. They had met to go over their findings, wanting to tie everything together once and for all.

Grant nodded. "Yeah, that one isn't as much of a myth as just a genetic quirk, if you ask me."

Kari was sitting between them, and she squeezed Grant's shoulder, giving him a wink. "Female ejaculation is confirmed," she noted. "And masturbation causing gas is way busted."

"Thank goodness for that," Tori said, laughing. "Otherwise I'd be in deep trouble."

Kari bit her tongue then. She definitely wasn't going to walk down that road right now. "So that just leaves the last myth, Kari." This time Grant was speaking, and both guys turned their full attention to Kari. "Does size matter?"

She licked her lips, and slowly smiled. "I think that one is best left a mystery," she replied, being coy. Standing up, she kissed both guys, first Tori and then Grant. Slipping a piece of paper into Grant's back pocket she grabbed her purse, heading out of the room with a small wave to both of them.

"She can't do that!" Tori groaned, sitting down. "I want to know the answer!"

Grant looked at the piece of paper and grinned. "Let's just say that it's not what you have, it's what you do with it." He handed Tori the piece of paper, feeling more smug than he ever had.

Tori read the slip and then groaned. "We break myths and you get a date. So not fair."

"All's fair in love and sex." Grant nearly bounced out of the room, going to find Kari and Tori pouted, sitting alone with his clipboard.

"We're so not airing this." He ripped up the papers and threw them in the trash, going to find Scottie. She'd know just how to make him feel better.

12