Sexual Need, Persistent Fantasy.

Story Info
18-year-old girl deals with her desire to be forced.
2.1k words
4.19
67k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krissy9
Krissy9
15 Followers

I don't know where this carnal desire came from. This raw fiery passion for pain and humiliation. Was I born with it? Did I develop it? Or simply instil it in myself? Should I be ashamed? It's not the norm, I know. But if it can't be helped, I can't be blamed. It was all hypothetical, until I met him. Now it's reality.

It was shortly after my 18th birthday. I was in the locker room with a few of my friends, chatting and venting the days annoyances onto one another. Till my friend, Amber, removed her shirt to reveal light bruising along certain parts of her body and what looked like claw marks, red against the pail, smooth skin of her breasts.

"Amber! What the heck?!" I said, not at all trying to hide the worry in my voice. She looked down as if almost surprised to see herself maimed.

"It's not as bad as it looks!" She reassured. "Really. It's Greg. We decided to get experimental. You know like rape role play and what not. I'm really into it." She blushed a little and quickly put on her workout shirt. "He said it kinda freaked him out. So he won't do it anymore. It's a shame really." We knew enough about the two of them to believe it. Greg could barely punish his dog when it was bad and Amber was always a touch girl.

The idea of it sent a tingling sensation through my body that ended in the place between my legs. And that's when it began. I've always been an innocent. The smiley, kind, caring, loving girl. The one who blushed when sex was mentioned. Who'd never built up enough courage to go all the way. All the while promiscuity seemed to come naturally to my friends. Which is why this new feeling shocked me. The idea of being forced, hurt, and humiliated instantly sent a signal to my right hand telling it to fall between my legs and stroke. Submission had become more than a character trait, it was now a sexual need. A persistent fantasy.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. At my dark brown hair, big brown eyes, and impish smile. The large breasts I tried to hide under loose t-shirts. I pulled my hair into pigtails, enjoying the innocent look it gave me. Then immediately took them out.

A few days after, while stocking shelves at my department store job, I had an encounter that would change my live forever.

"Excuse me, miss?" I turned around to see a strangely handsome man in his late 20's early 30's. A beautiful rugged face surrounded by neat, controlled, dark curls. His dark eyes surveyed my body, starting from my baby doll shoes and ending at the top of my pigtailed head. I had decided to leave them in that day. I instantly felt dirty and it excited me. His eyes lingered on my breasts, which today weren't covered by a loose t-shirt. But were propped up in my good bra and displayed by a tight pink t-shirt I stole from my sister. I wasn't sure what possessed me to dress like this today but I soon regretted it. Once he was finished undressing me with his eyes a devilish smile crept onto his face. I blushed. "Ye..Yes, s-s-sir." I stuttered intimidated by his penetrating gaze. A habit I'd developed because of my nerves. I began to feel that familiar tingle in my lower half. Imagining him running his rough hands through my hair then pulling. I instantly felt ashamed. No, I thought. This isn't what I want. This is disgusting.

He pointed to the shelf behind me. "Could you grab that for me?" It was well within his reach. But I complied. Turning around. I was in a lesser used corner of the store. No one usually ventured to the pet department so late in the evening and none of my co workers could be found so I began to get a little nervous.

Just as I reached out I sensed him pushing closer to me. I could hear his breath near my ear and feel the front of him pressing into my behind. He let out a ragged breath before reaching his hand around and cupping my right breast. Instantly the bump I knew was in the front of his pants began to grow, pushing it's way up my short black skirt and pressing against my ass. My face continued to heat and I gasped. It was so big.

"S-stop!" I said as forcefully as I could. "Please stop. Y- you can't do this!" I had let this go way to far and knew it needed to stop. Needed to stop right now. I felt disgusted with myself. Yet more turned on than I'd even been.

"Really? I'm pretty sure I can, slut." He pushed me up against the shelf hard and pulled my hair slightly. Not enough to make it hurt, but enough to scare me a little. My large breasts pushed the stuff into the shelf so that a few things on the other side fell out into the next aisle. The clatter of objects caused him to quickly let go. Calm and cool as a cat pretending he hadn't just destroyed the new drapes while you were out of the room.

"Lilly? You ok over there?" I herd someone shout from a few aisles over.

"Yes I'm fine!" I shouted back looking over at him. Knowing it wasn't the right answer but saying it anyway. "Don't touch me again." I said quietly. But even to myself it sounded more like a challenge than a threat. Simply weak. A shameful mutter.

"I'll see you when your shift is over." He said. A smile on his lips. And somehow, I knew it was because he was sure I wouldn't tell anyone. And I wouldn't. The wetness in my white cotton panties made sure of it.

Subconsciously, I suppose, I had taken extra time at my locker so that no one would be around as I walked to my car. It was a dark moonless night. Chilly without my sweater. So my nipples instantly grew hard and prominent beneath my thin shirt. I gulp and walked, both hoping he would and wouldn't appear. Anticipation and fear. Like waiting in line for a roller coaster.

Out of no where he came and grabbed my arms. Throwing me into the nearest car. I hadn't even noticed that the door had been open as I walked by it. He locked it, got into his side and started driving. For the first time that night the fear overcame the desire. What had I been thinking? Putting myself in that situation. I was still a virgin. My pussy untouched by anyone but myself. I'd never touched a penis before. Had barely begun to touch myself in my 18 years. What if he wants to kill me, I thought. Though somehow, deep inside, I knew this wasn't the case. But still I wasn't ready to have someone inside me.

We stopped at a small wooded area. He walked me a couple meters in without speaking. The silence unnerved me. "Wh-what are you doing." More silence. "I-I'm still a virgin. P-please don't hurt me."

"Shut up, you cock sucking slut." He threw me to the ground and got on his hands and knees. I instantly tried to crawl away. Unprepared for what was about to happen. He tightly grasped either side of my hips and pulled me back causing my knees to scrape against the twigs and rocks on the ground. He grabbed my hair once more. "Your just one big tease aren't you? If this isn't what you wanted, why would you have let me leave the store, keeping it to yourself? Huh? And then walk to your car by yourself. Your practically begging for it."

He was completely right. I had let my desires get the best of me. And now I was about to pay the price.

The man pulled up my skirt and ripped off my panties. "Yeah, You've got a nice ass." He rubbed my behind tenderly letting his thumb caress my but hole. I herd his pants unzip and felt something round and smooth rub against my dripping wet pussy. My vagina reacted immediately as he ran it back and forth between my pussy lips. I grew wetter.

"Yeah, you like being my bitch don't you." I hadn't realized it but I'd been making soft mmmmmm sounds. "Your so cute when your on your hands and knees." I felt Something enter my tight pussy.

"Ow. No, your to big." I said pathetically. But I couldn't help it. I just didn't understand how something so big could fit inside of me. Then without warning I new. He had shoved it in hard and fast, tearing into me. I'd never felt so filled. I wasn't even aware a man could go so deep. It hurt but I was so wet and soft inside it wasn't so bad. I was hoping he'd just hurry up and get it over with. My humiliation complete. But instead he fucked me slowly and deliberately, like a lover. "That's right, take all of me. Lilly." He ran his hands threw my hair, breathed in the sent of me, then pulled.

Leaning forward more he slipped his hands under my bra and fondled my tits. Pulling and twisting my nipples. The pain and pleasure mixed together deliciously. And soon I was moaning and begging for more.

"You may act all sweet and innocent. Herd the other students talk about you behind your back. 'Oh Lilly's just so cute and innocent. Did you hear she's still a virgin?' But I knew it from the moment I saw you walking down the halls at school. You've never even noticed me. Just walk by me like I don't exist. But your just a dirty, kinky, slut. Tell me you're a slut." He spat the words at me. The idea that he was a teacher at my school surprised me. In the throws of pleasure, the in and out. I couldn't muster more then a groan.

Then came a shot of pain as he spanked the side of my ass cheek and stopped fucking me. Causing a sharp intake of breath from me. Another spank, then another. "I'm a slut! A skank. Just don't stop!" I shouted. I'd been so close. The muscles in my lower half had begun to tighten. The pleasure I felt made my toes tingle.

He pulled out and I whimpered. Flipping me over onto my back he looked into my eyes. "Your eyes lie. They're the most innocent part of you. They hide the fact that you're a slut. Tell me how bad you want it! Tell your master how bad you want it."

It almost hurt to hear it. But it was true. I wanted him back inside me more than anything. "I-I want it. I want you back inside me, please." I bit my lower lip and looked back into his hard eyes.

"Bitch." He shoved himself back inside me hard and I screamed in pleasure. He fucked me harder then before. Pulling up my shirt so he could suck and bite my nipples.

"Yes. Oh yes." I said before he moved up and caught my lips in his. Pushing his tongue into my mouth. It was the most violent kiss I'd ever had. Like an assault on my lips. It was how passion tasted, I knew. It wasn't conventional. But it was right. It was the most wrong feeling right my body had experienced. He grabbed my hands and held them above my head as he humped. I bucked against him. My tits bounced and my back was being scratched against the hard ground. Intensifying the pleasure. There was no sound I could make that would describe the way I felt. My pussy began to clench and unclench around his cock. Pulling it deeper inside me.

Shortly after, I herd the man make a deep grunting gasp and felt his cock release hot cum into my pussy. He collapsed on top of me for a second, breathing deeply. Looking into my eyes, he gave me something I wouldn't have expected. A sweet soft kiss. Getting up, he zipped his pants, and left me lying in the bush. Half naked, wet, and panting. I didn't know how I was getting home, or what I'd tell my mom I'd been out doing. But I did know I'd be seeing him again. And at that moment I knew it was all that mattered.

Krissy9
Krissy9
15 Followers