Sexual Nuclear War Ch. 05

Story Info
Last part of an afternoon spent with 2 men and a judge.
1.7k words
4.33
24.9k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright; Elizabeth Loring, September 8, 2006. All Rights Reserved. (No part of this story may be reproduced for any reason without explicit written permission from the author. Do not remove this copyright statement.)

DAY 3 (Continued) – INTRODUCED AND BLACKMAILED

"OH GAWD NO!!" I gasped, feeling the covered cockhead rub itself through the divide of my sex.

I wanted it to stop even before it began. But my body was weak from its interaction with two men, both stunned and shocked from being simultaneously taken in a rough, haphazard manner. How he got into the suite I had no idea. How much he'd seen I had even less of a clue. But there he was, naked and kneeling between my legs, holding the largest condom-covered cock in his hand that I'd ever seen.

"AUUGGHHH!!" I cried out my gasp as a hand seized my ankle and pulled me nearer to the foot of the bed, directing me towards the behemoth monster.

Moments later a dense, bulbous end barely separated my sex as it began to rub, feeling more like an un-knuckled fist stroking both my labia.

"Don't tell me 'no!'" he spoke in a low growl. "You've never said 'no' to a man in your life! And you're not going to start when it's my turn to fuck you, Slut!" his voice became threatening as he glared into my eyes.

In fear, my head turned to look around the hotel room. Both men I'd been with just a few minutes earlier were nowhere in sight. Again, the condom-clad glans began its rub of my sex. I panted in fear, having no idea what to do to stop his intention. In desperation, my closed fist went to beat on his chest. In midair he caught it by the wrist. My other fist I attempted to use. That one he caught too, using the same hand, pinning both of mine above my head.

"AUUGGGHHHHH!!" I cried out in terror. A hand came across my mouth, stifling all noise.

"Want to call the police, Bitch?" his words began. "Want to explain to them down the road how it happened that the 'cum' they'll find in this bed won't be mine? Want to explain why your clothes are folded and why your car isn't in this parking lot? Want to tell them what you're doing here when you have an appointment with an attorney...and that's where your car is...at his office...and the attorney just happens to be your neighbor? Want to go to the hospital and get examined? I haven't fucked you yet! But the exam will show you been fucked...fucked a lot and pretty hard. Want the police finding you on some security tape walking in here before noon? It's 1:30 now. Want to explain exactly how you were spending your time? What to explain why you didn't call sooner?" his list of implicating questions finally ended.

The hand across my mouth removed itself.

"What do you want from me?" I didn't think, all he'd said sounded like blackmail.

"Don't play dumb with me, Bitch! You're mine for the rest of the afternoon, so just relax and enjoy it."

**********

What was I to do? My husband had just found out some unflattering things about his daughter. If he found out the same unflattering things about his wife, there'd be no way he'd hand over her reins. But my daughter's problems weren't the first things that came to my mind. Gone would be a place for me to sleep and eat; gone would be the jewelry, the car, and country club membership; gone would be my marriage.

"Oh shit!" I mumbled, taking a deep breath and turning away my head, resigned to the fact that I was about to become a notch on yet another man's belt.

My eyes closed, not wanting to face what was happening. I didn't even know this man's name yet I allowed him to intimately touch me. It wasn't the first time such a thing had happened in my lifetime. But I didn't think it would reoccur after my marriage. Or, at least, that was what I wanted to believe. For some reason, the act of blackmail caused me to forget entirely about his size. What I sensed was just the light stroking of gel-coated rubber moving slowly back and forth over my clitoris.

A small, involuntary "Huhhha." came from my throat.

The gentle stroking continued, slow drifts of perceptible movements back and forth.

"Unnnhhhh." I soon made another involuntary noise; this time, louder.

"Like that?" he asked me in a bare whisper.

"Huh-huh." I answered and softly nodded my head, exhaling deeply, ending it with a soft "Uunnhhh."

It was the first point that I noticed my breathing becoming audible; the slow, rhythmic, deep inhales and exhales of an obscene phone caller. My head turned. My eyes slowly opened. Cruel eyes stared at me, no longer glaring.

"Yeah. You're going to be a real good fuck." he mentioned, his heading continuously nodding slightly.

I turned away, repulsed by what was just said.

Again, the glans began its wipe between the lips of my sex. My head immediately turned. My eyes opened wide in disbelief as the cockhead pressed itself harder against my vulva.

"Oh yeah! You've had a big dick before! I can tell by your reaction. You know what they can do you too. I can see that. You like a hung guy slamming your pussy, don't you, Slut? I bet you're goin' to go nuts when my big cock cracks you wide open!!" he spoke in a salacious voice.

"NO!" I gasped again in horror.

A hand came to the base of my throat, pinning me down, but placed low enough not to choke me; the man's weight on the heel of the hand, which rested on my collarbones. I sensed the end of shaft trying to seat itself. My hips recoiled into the mattress, pressing my ass as hard as I could into its springs, as both my hands grabbed his thick wrists.

"You ain't getting away, Princess!" he told me as he gritted his teeth, his hips following mine, his body coming forward.

Both my hands slid up his arm and anchored on the forearm of the same hand that pressed against the bottom edge of my throat, trying to rid myself of his confining control. I rasped as I felt the oval between my legs begin to widen under pressure. By reflex, my right hand left his forearm and shot low between us, seizing hold of the thick length of hose he was trying to thread into me. Panic struck when my fingertips didn't touch.

In response, his free hand reached low too; his attempt to rid the hard male shaft of my grip. My fingernails dug in. His hand pulled. Suddenly my right arm was pinned above my head. A loud groan I emitted in fear.

"You ripped the rubber, Slut. Too bad...it was the only one I had on me. I guess you're going to do have to do me bareback then. I hope, for your sake, you're on the pill. If you're not, you better fuck your husband sometime real soon." he spoke his intention as his hand left my throat and removed the torn contraception, discarding it in a random direction with a fling of his wrist.

"NO!...Pl-please" I protested as the tip of his cock found my entrance.

Lips fell upon mine, stealing a kiss, squelching my objection. Moments later, his weight was upon me. I began to feel the sensations associated with stretching.

**********

It was nothing like I'd experienced with larger men before. There was no forcing run through my insides in an attempt to ram a dick as hard as possible into my canal's end. Instead, it was a slow advance along my front vaginal wall; an advance that sent shivers through me; an advance that quickly pronounced my breathing.

And there were no small retreats and rapid resurgences upon the jam into my cervix, that dangling obstacle that all women possess. In fact, because of his slowness, he barely touched it, carefully realigning his body on top on mine as his tip met the low hanging entrance to my uterus. The repositioning caused his angle of entry to change, which in turn, shifted the force of his penis to my back wall; where his cock commenced to delicately climb the rungs of my spine.

My sounds of sexual enticement grew in both frequency and volume. They were not the usual screams, a blend of terror, pain, and excitement that I'd previously emitted with men of abnormally larger size. Instead, the sounds I made were more ones of awe and amazement as I sensed my organ unfolding and conforming to this man of superlative dimensions.

It took more than a minute, not mere seconds, for the cock to press itself into my tunnel's very end. Our eyes just looked into each other's. For a second time my hand reached low, feeling a length more than my fist still protruding from between my legs, again finding my fingers failed to encircle all that this man was, and is.

A sudden roll he made, bringing me on top. I gasped. On his massive chest my elbows pressed my torso upwards while my knees rapidly folded, preventing my impalement. His head just as suddenly rose. Clamping teeth caught hold of the tip of a tit and crushed it. My cry of excitement I called for all to hear. Later I'd come to realize that he' been told where and how to bite. But analysis wasn't what went through my mind when it happened. My eyes rolled and my resistance abruptly ended.

With his hands cupping my buttocks, and his teeth still attached to my nipple, he rolled us back to the missionary position. The series of infinite thrust began; thrusts that would ultimately render me a delirious and exhausted mess.

I floated in a world where space has no dimension and time stands still. My vision wasn't able to focus. All I heard was morphed, the sound of a 45RPM record being spun at 33. I was conscious enough to feel the hand stroking the back of my leg and backside and smell burning cigarette tobacco. My muscles still involuntarily twitched, recovering from stimulation all too rarely felt. It suddenly dawned on me. I panicked and turned to face him, resting on my elbow.

"What's your name?" I asked my newest knight in shining armor.