Sexual Seduction My Way Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mother said, "I think being snipped like that affected and cut back on his semen output. And that is not right that I get cheated at swallowing his great tasting semen. Because now it seams that he started to produce less of his delightful and delicious creamy white spunk out his pecker when I gave him oral sex."

Did I just hear right? Did mom just say she likes to suck my dad off and swallow his cum down her throat? Oh that is so hot. Maybe she will do me that way, I thought?

Then my mom said, "My son lets go back to your masturbating off to the older women half naked in brassieres and underwear ads in the Sears catalog. Maybe that explains why I am making you so aroused with me here at your side today. You know that I am getting old at 39 now. And you sound like you would really like making it with an older woman who had her way with you."

"Oh yes, yes Mom." I answered readily. I was thinking that my mother was going to let me have her sexy hot body now too. "Am I going to get to see a suck on your great big breasts mom? Do you mean that you and I are going to have sex with me?"

"No, no son," she said, "I do not believe in a mother and her son having incest sex together. I was thinking about someone else but a much older gal to have sex with you. She can teach you the proper way of making love to young ladies and maybe older women. I was thinking of your dear lovable Aunt Lilly."

Then mother said, "But more on that later Michael. It is time for you to let me see how you can give yourself a hand job and blow out a big load of your creamy cum all over your big muscled chest."

My cock once again without my help started to do a little dance. Mom said after seeing this, "Oh dear son your very big cock really wants to show off for your sweet old Mother. Look at the deep purple your glans end is now showing. Its time for your volcano to erupt sonny boy. Come on my baby stat to perform and show me how much seminal fluid you can produce."

So I started to pump my hand on my enlarged pecker and to let my mom watch. I spit on my cupped hand, spread my saliva and flowing pre-cum up and down my shaft and started to jack on my very hard cock.

My mother then said, "No, no, Michael, stop your hand movement. Wait just a second I will be right back."

She left the room and came back with a big tube in her hand. She showed it to me and said, "Here is some special masturbation and sexual intercourse lubrication that your dad and I use. And it has an added benefit too. It makes your dad's prick and my vagina taste like strawberry when we have oral sex and lap at each other."

With this announcement of mother and father doing oral sex got my hard cock really doing the standup alone twitching dance now.

The mom squirted out some in her hand and spread and rubbed my cock head with the greasy stuff up and down my erection shaft. Oh god, there was my dear sweet mother handling my hard cock again. It was so glorious, my own mother jacking my cock up and down. She was making me so very, very hot.

Then she said, "Oh you are so unbelievably hard my dear sweet little boy. Just like a big steel pipe." She then gave me an extra squeeze and said, "But here you have got to do it yourself."

She then squeezed out a big gob in my palm. Mom then said, "It would not be right that your mother jerked you off. You go ahead now son and show mommy how you can jack yourself off, cum for me baby, cum a lot."

"Be sure to hold onto your prick so you'll climax over your stomach and your big broad chest. I want to see your ejaculation all in one place when you shoot out."

I stared to pump my newly lubed up pecker. Mom said to me. "That lubrication gel really makes your big pecker feel good doesn't it Son? Come on erupt out your seed all over yourself."

Then she could not help herself by not touching me so she reached over and took a hold of my balls and started to pull on them and roll them around in their skin sack. She said, "Oh baby I feel your nuts just churning with all your wonderful man seed."

"Come on Michael," mother said, "come all over your belly and chest. Shoot your semen clear up to your little nippled tits." And the she took a hold of one of my nipples and pinched it hard.

I cried out, "Oh mom that feels so good, keep pulling on my nipples."

She did and kept massaged my nut sack too.

It was so super hot having my mom sitting there cheering me on and fondling my big balls and my little nipples. I jacked up and down, harder and faster. I started to feel my cum rising up my prick shaft.

I told mother, "Oh mom, oh mom I am going to cum." Then I grunted and yelled out, "here I cummmmmmmmmmm as I started to shoot out three very big ropes of cum. The first went all the way up onto my face, into my eyes, and on my chin. The second went up on my chest. Then I groaned out and did another one but only this time only up to my bellybutton area.

Then I started to ooze out some more in just a dribble out on to my shaft and down onto my lower stomach. What a climax. I could not stop and continued to ooze out even more onto my belly. I involuntarily clenched my butt muscles and joyously strained to get all my semen out of my piss hole in my cock end. Boy, I must have cum the most I'd ever cum.

"Oh, you sweet dear boy. " Mother said with much glee. "You erupted just like a volcano. I have never seen so much man seed. Not by your dad, not by your two uncles, not ever."

Then she took both hands and started to rub my cum into my upper body like it was hand lotion. Then after she had rubbed my white sticky stuff all around my upper torso mom put both her hands up to her mouth and started to lick between her fingers.

My mother, my oh so loving mother, then totally shocked me as she cleaned my cum off her hands and swished it around her mouth and swallowed it all down.

She then told me as I lay there still gasping for air and coming down from my climax high, "Oh my dear, dear little boy your semen taste even better than the other men in my life, even better than my brother, who loved to shoot it in my mouth where I had my first tasting of man seed."

"And I am so sad to say that now from your father I only get a small squirt or two. He is getting so old now that he does not ejaculate much anymore even when I suck him off. You dad and I did a really torrid 69 just last week but he could only just dripple out a little of his good tasting semen in my mouth."

"You know that your father is so much older than me. He warned me way back when we were going together before we got married and I was only 18, that he was almost too old for me."

"Even then at 27 he never shot as much semen as you just did Michael. I guess it's a young man's or a teenage boy's thing to be able to eject a lot of that wonderful man juice." my mom then said. "But I do so love that salty musty tasting stuff that you men eject out of your dick ends."

Then mother reached over and took a hold of my spent balls and said, "I knew that you really had a load in these big nuts of yours." And then she took a hold of my deflating cock and squeezed it just under the head. A couple of leftover drops of my cum eased out and onto my cock head.

Then mom bent down, put her open mouth over my half hard cock end and slurped up and swallowed the last few drops of my cum that was running out of my cock hole. Oh god, my very own mother was so close to being my first woman cock sucker.

Then as I was at last gaining my composure back, she put her head up my face and licked the cum off my eyebrows, forehead and chin. Then her tongue did the same on my chest and belly. Then she just grinned at me and smacked her lips and said, "Oh my son you taste so good: musty, salty and orangey tasting all together."

"Oh Michael my not so little boy now," mom said, "your sweet semen is so tasty, I do so thank you for letting me have a taste. Maybe someday soon I will get the courage to really suck you off and you can fill my mouth real full like your two uncles and your dad have done so many times in the past," mother said.

I said to her, "Oh mother dear when am I going to get to fuck you. Oh dear, dear mother I so want to put my cock in your pussy."

She answered, "Son I will never let you have intercourse with me. I will not do incest sex with my children. Your sister wanted your father to take her maidenhead several years ago and I wouldn't permit it. Watching you masturbate right here is one thing, but real sex is another."

"I guess it's alright for you to know that Dad and I and your sister Judy have masturbated together. She and your dad wanted to get it on right then but I said no. Judy I and your father have been masturbating together several time a year since she was 18, your age. Maybe it is now time that you join the party too."

I said, Oh mom do you think it would be alright if I saw Judy naked and fingering herself."

"Oh you naughty, naughty, boy you," My mom said. You not only can't fool you mother but you know you should not lie to her either."

I know all about you and your sister masturbating each other and have mouth sex together. Judy is a good daughter and does not keep many sexual secrets from her old mother."

I want you to know that I greatly approve of her teaching you Michael all about oral sex. It's so important that you know how to go down on a girl or a woman. Most women like me, really enjoy having a well-trained man who knows how to properly lick their pussies. My strongest climaxes have almost always come from your dad's mouth."

"You know Mike you are really a bad boy. I should turn you over and spank your cute little butt for telling me those white lies awhile ago. That's why it is hard for me to believe you have never had intercourse with Judy or her friends or your girlfriend. But your sister Judy says that you and she have not had any real sex yet either and I know her not to be a liar."

She went on, "You really need an ass tanning for lying to your mother. But I suppose me paddling your naked cute butt would get you all up and hard again and you would want to do other things with me here today."

"Never seen a naked girl or woman before," she said with a smirk smile on her face. "Young man, when are you going to learn that you cannot fool your mother?"

"Your sis told me that you two have never done the big deed thing as of yet," she said. "I don't have any choice but to believe her but I don't know about her girlfriends and you. Yes I know all about your show off party where you masturbated that big thing of yours in front of those girls when they were all here last month."

"You know son that being an exhibitionist could get you into all kinds of trouble at school or with the law. You'd better be careful where you whip out that big tool; you might get in to a whole lot of trouble."

She went on, "When I first came up to your room today I saw how you like to parade around naked with a hard on. I almost find it hard to believe that any young college girl or your sister would not want to have that fine cock you have in their young pussies."

"Of course your sister Judy is no virgin anymore either. She has told me about her and her girlfriends screwing their young men at college. She says that she has sex almost every week at school. That makes it even harder for me to believe you two are not getting it on big time and having intercourse yet."

"But if you have not got into a girls pussy yet your first time is all just part of growing up son. I look at it as very natural and a positive thing that you will do. Your time is coming in several days Michael."

"My sister, your Aunt Lilly is taking you under her wing to give you the proper sex education that you need. I called her the day before yesterday after I saw your messy car all splattered with sex juices. You will lose your virginity for sure to my sis's hot vagina."

Mother went on, "When you come back from meeting with Lilly we are going to have a family meeting and you can tell me, your father and Judy what a grand time you and your aunt had."

Mom then ran her fingers up and down my now deflating pecker once more with her hand as I said, "Mom I swear to god, I have never ever been lucky enough to put my hard pecker in any pussy."

"But you could change that right now mom. I bet if you would suck my dick with your mouth, I would get hard again. Then I could fuck your sweet pussy and become a man right now. Why do I have to wait until I go over to aunties?"

I then went a little bit wild on her. I jump to my feet in front of her and took a hold of my cock and waved it back and forth and said her, "Oh mother dear I need your hot pussy, your cunt, your beautiful cunt. There I said it cunt, cunt, cunt. Oh what a great word. Mom, please let me suck on and fuck that marvelous cunt here right now."

"God son you will never know how much I would like to do that. And my fondest wish would be that I could bring myself to experience your marvelous big penis. But, because I am your mother I can not have the manhood of my son."

Mom said, "The closest you and I are ever going to get to having penetration sex is like what we did here today and maybe if you're real good to me I might want to have oral sex with you my boy. But for now Michael I only hope we can do this same thing very soon here in your room or over in my own bedroom."

"Now calm down son and sit or lie back down on your bed and let's talk some more."

Mom then said, "You know my wishing to try out your big prick or you jacking it is not the same and will not get you properly trained in the fine art of love making Michael. It is way past time to get you the right teacher and to give you life long skills in using that magnificent tool there between your legs."

Thinking that mother was maybe giving in to my wishes and thinking she might just need a little more encouragement I said, "Oh Mom would you let me fuck you, oh yes, please, please," I begged her still.

Mom said, "No silly, I just told you I can't because I am your Mother. Besides, it would not be fair to your father no matter how much pleasure I could get from your big cock."

There I was spread out on my bed with my pecker slowly deflating back to its soft state. My mother stood up over my naked body and said to me, "Your Aunt Lilly is looking forward to giving you lessons in love making and the fine art of sexual intercourse. After all son, she has already raised to manhood, the two boys that are her own. All by herself too as she has been a widow for somewhere near 12 years now."

Mom went on to tell me, "It is never too late for you to have some real sex education. I am sure son that you are now going to lose your virginity too in just a few days. My dear sister is going to take your cherry and make you into a man. That is if you want her to. Ten years ago she took her two sons, your cousins', virginities and taught them how to properly please women."

My mom then said, "Although I would never approve of how she brought up your cousins, she did tell me about some interesting times she had teaching and having sex with her own boys on having safe sex. She showed them and schooled them all about how to be great lovers and how to please a woman. And that is so important for a man to have those life skills."

"Oh Michael it is so important that you know how to treat a woman and give her great pleasure. That was one of the main reasons I fell in love with your dad because he always made me feel so good sexually. Before we were married and now all these many years since, we have had the most marvelous sex life together."

"Yes dear son," mother said, "It is time you learn from a very good teacher. Now that your aunt's boys are all grown up and away from her household she should find hers nephew's big penis very interesting."

"I am sure Lilly will be most delighted at how her nephew has become so well endowed. Her first husband, your uncle Henry, had a very large cock although not as big as the one you have there between your hairy legs my son. Or how she and I both liked our older brother's big dick, your other uncle. It was such a loss when he was killed in Korea. He had a penis that was seven and half-inches long and very thick like yours is Michael. "

And when your uncle Henry was alive your father and I use to trade partners with Lilly and him and have four-way sex together. By then I was so much into cock sucking because of your father, so I got to sample Fred's good tasting semen too."

Oh my god, what a day this has been for family history of sexual secret surprises, I thought. Now my mother had just told me that her brother fucked her as a young woman. And how my aunt and uncle and my parents used to exchange partners.

Then I wondered if my mom and her sister were bi and had done each other. The thought hit me just then, were my mother and her sister bisexual? Oh god, that would be so hot to see the two most important women in my life go at each others pussies with their red lipped mouths.

I would have never guessed this about mom. Wait till I tell my sister. My dear, dear, mother was so much more into sex than I had ever imagined. I sure hoped that someday I got to do two women at once like my dad or uncle must have had at times.

My mother then said, "Aren't you due over to my sister's house anyway to mow her yard this week."

"Yes," I said. "On Thursday I think."

"Good," mom said. "I do believe that this is going to be one of the most important and memorable weeks of your young life son."

I did not know it then but in a few minutes I was going to get to enjoy and see my mom's naked body for the very first time. I was going to get a close up view of her pussy, that part of her where I come into this world 18 years ago.

Oh god, many years later I still get hot and aroused thinking about when I first got a look at my mother's hot, hairy, sweet cunt.

I've got to close now and go and give myself a much needed hand job or maybe June, my loving wife, will let me use her hot wet mouth to deposit a big cum load in!

________________

To be continued in the next chapter

12