Sexual Seduction My Way Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did, she did, and then we both did. So started my first real fuck session. My lovely dear aunt got me hard and erect four more time before 5:00 o'clock that afternoon.

The second time of fucking, she rolled on to her knees and stuck her butt up into the air. I had my first doggy style sticking it in her cunt from the rear. I buried it in her, even deeper this time and shot her full of more of my sticky white seed.

I then ate her out again and cleaned all of my cum out of her sweet luscious cunt with my tongue. While doing her with my mouth once again, I stuck my thumb in her twat to get it all wet with her juices and the rimming her asshole with it. That brought her into another orgasm of pleasure.

Then I lay there on my back and aunty got down between my legs and sucked me up hard for my fourth time. Then she swung around and straddled my head and we went into the 69 position. I climaxed for my fourth time that day.

But I was now having dry contraction because I had cum three other time that day. But even these felt oh so good to me. But this super hot old gal had several more. My lovable old aunt really did like her cunt sucked on.

Then late in the afternoon the warm sexy mouth of my dearest sweet aunt got me up hard for the fifth time that day and Aunt Lilly introduced me to new great service to a woman called anal sex.

This older woman just loved to be fucked in her rectum. She had me grease up her anus with my finger and then do my now hard cock. Her little brown asshole was so very tight and made my hard cock end feel so very good.

Even though I could not deposit any cum in her my dry climax spasms in her shit canal were very pleasure feeling in my mind. I think she had at least two or three more strong hard climaxes as I gave it to her bung hole.

She gave me five intense orgasms counting her first blowjob on me that Saturday afternoon. The most ever that I had every in one day. Even more than the all day jack-off marathons I had put on for myself.

I lost count of how many my dear sweet Aunt Lilly had in the same time. But there were many.

So it began, over a year and half of very intense but most pleasurable sex education from a 42 year old hot, runny, snapping and sweet cunt.

Oh yes aunty did invite me to her nude pool get together that next summer but that was the summer between high school and my first collage year. And I was out going out to Montana with some of my guy friends to do some biking so I did not go.

I really would have liked to dick some more older women but I didn't think I could have found a girl my age that wanted to go or have some white haired grandpa type trying to have sex with her.

Not being there with a girlfriend was a great disappointment to my father too. He was looking forward to humping a young woman and that would have been fun to see. I think secretly, my mom would have like to see him getting a blow job by a 19 or 20-year old too.

____________________________

To be continued in the next chapter.