Sexual Seduction My Way Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her, "Laying on my back in this position is my favorite way to fuck you, dear girl. But doing a women doggy style is almost just as good."

"With you on top of me, sweet girl, you have to do almost all of the work, and I can concentrate on not cumming too soon." I said, "In this manner, you can have several climaxes before I will cum in you, June dear."

June then started her up and down movement on my cock with her nimble body. She would almost rise completely off my cock with maybe only an inch inside her. She then would jam herself back down again all the way to my balls. When she did this, she would make a grunting sound and there would be a noise of gushing air coming out of her cunt.

About every other time, at the end of her down stroke, she would stop with my cock all the way insider her and tighten her PC muscles.

When June did this, she smiled down at me and wickedly said, "My snapping cunt has a good hold of your big meat, babe. I'm not letting you go until you give me the big 'O' lover."

A snapping and holding cunt were the right words too, because she could really make her vagina walls tighten down and grip my cock. It was almost painful but felt super, super good at the same time. It was so good that I thought maybe I was going to climax too soon.

I told her, "June, stop squeezing my cock or you will make me cum too soon. You are really good, June, but you have to back off or I am going to cum if you keep squeezing me like that."

She said, "I told you I knew how to take a big cock. And I think I know what a man feels too. Does it feel good, baby, when I grip down on your cock like this?" and she did it to me again by tightening down her cunt muscles, while smiling once again wickedly.

She was giving herself great pleasure too by her pumping actions. Each time on her down stroke, when she hit bottom, I could see her very enlarged and exposed clit rub up my pubic bone. She grunted out in pleasure each time her clit would hit on me.

I could not pass on her marvelous tits flopping up and down in her movements. I reached up and started to twist and pull on her big swelled up nipples. She said, "Oh that feels terrific, Michael. Twist my nipples extra hard, make them hurt. Oh Michael, I am getting close. It is so good, so good. Yes, yes, do it to me, lover. Oh I am so close now."

Then she took a hand and put it between our bodies and started to rub a circle around her clit with her thumb then pinched down on her clit hard. This was too much for her.

June squealed out obscenities and said, "God damn you, God damn you fucking big cocked man. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, you make me fell so good. Fuck my cunt, oh my hot cunt. Oh ohhhhh agggg agggggggggg!" And her eyes were rolling up into her head again. She was on the verge of passing out with pleasure once again.

June was the most vocal women I had ever screwed. I just loved her loud, nasty, dirty mouth when she stared into her climax. She had screamed out 'fuck, cunt, cock and other words, and all the undistinguishable guttural sounds.

She started to shake and shudder, and then she totally collapsed on my chest just heaving and panting for several minutes. I think that I enjoyed watching her climax all most as much as having one of my own.

It was very wet between our bodies with the new ejaculation of her womanly fluids. She could not speak; she just held me tighter and buried her face in my neck. I knew she started to get her senses back when she started to stick her tongue in my ear and kiss my neck.

She laid there on my chest with me holding her. I could feel my still very hard cock deep with in her pussy canal. Both our bellies and groin areas were drenched in her female fluids.

I said to her, "June, you really like to fuck don't you?"

She replied, "Oh yes and you make me feel so good too. Michael my love, that was some of the best fucking that I think I have ever had."

I said, "Well, I was just thinking the same thing about you June. I cannot remember any other women that has made feel this good before. Especially when you use you magic finger up my ass or squeeze my cock with your pussy muscles like you just did a little while ago."

She rose up off of me, laid down beside me, and said, "Why thank you, kind sir. I know for a fact that I have never had a man as well hung and big as you."

"You are even better and bigger equipment than that old, very well endowed man I once knew. When he used to fill me with his big cock, I never thought that it could get any better that that."

In saying that, June rolled back on top of me again and started to give me a very big tongue kiss. Our tongues went in and out of each other's mouths and danced together. God, I think that June was the best kisser that I had ever had too.

We broke our lip lock together and June said, "Here with you today, Michael, I have finally found my true best sex partner. Oh how I do truly love fucking your big cock, Michael."

"Michael, can we do it again now?" She reached between us and took hold of my still hard fully erect pecker that was flatten up against my stomach and said, "Oh lover, you have not climaxed or cum yet. You still feel very hard, stud man. Is there still more of your wonderful, white, jazzy, creamy cum in your big balls? Then June said, "Oh baby, you have some left for me deep in my cunt, don't you sweetly?"

I said, "Yes, yes, most definitely yes. Oh June, I am still so hot and horny, I do so want to cum deep within you. Let us get my hard cock back in your exquisite snapping cunt. Let's do it doggy style this time. I so want to ram your marvelous cunt from your butt end baby."

June said, "Oh lover that is one of the better and enjoyable position for me to receive a man's dick. You will go the absolute deepest into my fuck tunnel. But I have to tell you, baby, that I also like my rectum played with at the same time." So she got up on her hands and knees and stuck her sweet ass up in the air, bearing her wet, slit of a cunt opening to my hard cock head.

I took hold of her hips a pushed my pecker in to her deep cavity again all the way to my nut sack. June once again almost screamed out and said, "Yes, yes, dear, that feels so good. Take me hard, baby. Shove it in hard, honey. Oh, oh, oh," she chanted, "So good, so good. "

I could not pass up her little brown rosebud of an asshole staring up at me from between her checks. So I got my thumb wet in her pussy juices and started to ream her rectum out while I was ramming my cock home in her cunt.

With my hammering cock and my thumb up her asshole, June went into another mind-blowing climax. And as she entered into her orgasm, she squeezed her PC muscles again, putting the most pleasurable pressure on my cock. Of course, this was all too much for me to take, and I went off like a rocket ship to the moon.

I screamed out, "Ohhhhhh fuck meeeeeee! Ohhhhhh squeezeeeeee my cock againnnnnnnn! Oh fuckkkkkkkkk meeeeeee! Oh godddd, I am going to shoot, I am cummmmmming! Then my voice trailed off in the bliss of my pleasure."

She collapsed in here climax on to the couch face down, and I fell down onto her back with my cock still in her fuck tunnel hole. We both were panting for air and were not all that coherent yet. I laid there on top of her with my pecker slowly going soft insider her. My arms were wrapped around her and dug into her sides as I grabbed onto her lovely nippled tits.

I mumbled into her ear, "Oh baby, I just had a super climax; God it felt good." I started to give my new lover an earwax cleaning with my tongue.

She was getting her breath and composure back, and rolled out from under my body. As June rolled, my cock came out of her pussy with a load pop, the kind of sound that you make when opening a bottle of good champagne. We both laughed at the sound.

I said to her, "Babe, are you pouring the bubbly down there at your pussy? That sounded like opening up a bottle of champagne."

She said, "Oh yes, dear. I am serving the sweetest wine imaginable right here between my legs. Can I serve you a glass of my very special bubbly champagne that only comes from the red-haired pussy vineyard? You know the one that is located at the Y junction in the country road of my legs?"

I said, "Oh, June dear, I would just love to taste the wine of your special vineyard again. But we do not have the time; look at the clock."

It was almost seven o'clock. We had been having our little sex party for over one and half hours. I told her, "I am starving. Let us go take a shower in my bathroom and clean all the pussy and cock juices off of each other. You know we are really a sticky mess. Then after we shower and clean up, I am going to buy you the biggest and best steak in town."

We got up and headed to the bathroom arm in arm, and June said, "Well, that is a real coincidence, talking about meat. I have my own personal big meat right here between your legs."

She then reached down a grab hold of my now soft pecker and started to pull me into the bathroom by it, like one of my hunting dogs on their leash. June led me all the way in to the bathroom by my cock. She said, "I got my big hound dog of a cock on his leash. Can't I have a dinner here?" she asked. "I want to eat and suck on your sausage again. I need to swallow a load of your tasty cum again."

I said, "Gal, you sure are one over sexed, lovely, hot-to-trot vixen. You have got me all tuckered out and I don't think I can get it up and hard again, even if you paid me, June dear."

She said, "I am not over sexed. It's that I just now realized that I have never been fucked so completely before or cum so hard as I have today, so I don't want it to end."

We were in the bathroom under all the bright lights. I turned on the shower but before we got into it I turned her around under the lights and just stood there admiring all her beauty.

I said, "I am not kidding, girl. I have never seen a more well proportioned and perfectly laid out female as you. How come you are still single and not married? That is the really the big question."

June said, "Because I have not, until now anyway, found a man that made love to me as well as you do. You are the man, Michael, with a great talented tongue, a man who is so nicely endowed with such a magnificent cock."

"I told you," June said, "That I have been looking all my life for that special man to satisfy me as my old lover's big cock use to. Well, buster, you are going to have a hard time getting rid of me now.''

I thought, there was that old lover of hers again. "June, you are going have to tell me about your old man lover with the big cock sometime, so why not tell me now? Was he your grandfather?"

She playfully answered me by taking my flaccid cock in her hand and said, "I don't have to ever tell you as long as you let me play with this new toy here that I found between your legs." Then she gave my prick a couple of pumps.

"Besides," June said, "I don't think we should talk about my past love affaires when I am standing here naked, here in front of my new, most handsome, naked lover, with his beautiful cock in my hand." And she again started to jack off my flaccid cock.

I said, "Oh, woman, I am not sure I have it in me to get hard again so get in the shower."

We did, and we felt that beautiful glow of hot water beating down on us. I dropped to my knees, stuck my tongue in her cunt, and started to lick her out for the second time that night. My tongue scooped my spent cum out of her pussy. My cum tasted so good mixed with her cunt juices.

She got arouse very fast, almost immediately her clit swelled up with her arousal to its big finger size. I again wrapped my tongue around this big love button and held on to it. Then I took several big breaths into my lungs, sucking very hard on her clit. June yelled out, "Oh, Michael, that feels so good, don't stop, oh I beg you don't stop."

She put her hands behind my head, shoved my head into her pussy very hard, and tried to hold me there. I pulled away and told her, "I've got to breathe." Before we broke apart, my last tongue flick made her weak in the knees and she fell back against the shower wall for support.

I shoved my first two fingers into her pussy all the way up to my knuckles. I turned up my hand so my fingers tips were up against the roof of her vagina, searching out and then finding her spongy nickel sized G spot.

My rubbing her G spot and sucking on her clit was fast putting her right over the top. I knew that, as with the other squirting women that I had had in the past, one of the secrets to making a woman have a big, squirting ejaculation was to find and press hard on her Garfenberg or G spot.

She arched her back, which made her groin area push out ahead of the rest of her body. Then June said, "Oh, Michael, that's the spot, press it, press it hard, I am going to cum again. Oh good lord, it is going to be a big one. Oh here I cum again, ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh so gooddddddd! Oh it feels so god dam fuckingggggg goodddddddddd!"

She stared to squirt again. Her womanly fluid gushed out of her pussy in a big arching stream in front of her. Not as much liquid as before, but still a good quantity. I opened my mouth and tried to catch as much of her fluid as I could. But a lot of it splashed in my face and across my chest. I greedily drank what I could get in my mouth.

She started to shake and quiver so much that she lost complete control and slid all the way down the wet shower wall. She sprawled out on the tile floor with the hot water beating down on her. She was groaning and making small, unintelligible, animal sounds. This was her strongest climax yet; I thought that I might have to call 911.

But, she finally looked up at me with her wet, tangled, red-auburn hair and big dimpled smile and said, "Michael, I thought that the climax you gave me out on the couch was the best I had ever had and then you go and top it with this climax. Boy, your fingers really found my spot this time."

June laid there on the shower floor under me as I stood over her. My cock had become half way hard again by just watching her climax. Out of reflex, I started to pump it with my hand.

June said, "I thought you said that you couldn't get it up hard again, lover, and I haven't even laid a hand on you yet, Michael."

She stood up, got behind me, reached between my legs, and took a hold of my cock. Her beautiful, natural, stand-up, pointy tits were pushing hard into my lower back. She said, "Now honey, I am going masturbates you. I don't want you to touch yourself. I want to do it all. I want to feel with my fingers you're cum rising up your shaft and shooting out that big, circumcised cock head."

She then took some shampoo for lubrication and soaped up my cock really good. "Cum baby, cum quick for me, don't hold back." Much to my delight now, she just wanted me to cum as soon as she could make me.

June rolled her hand up over the end of my cock's helmet head and glans several times. Each time she would bring her hand back over the head and stop just behind the head and squeeze on the under side where it is the most sensitive spot with all those nerve endings are.

She reached, with her other hand, under my ass and through my legs to grab a hold of my nut sack. All the while, she was squeezing, she was twisting her hand back and fourth around my shaft. Because of the pressure from her squeezing the underside of my cock end and the pulling and massaging of a balls, my whole genital area was now building to a climax.

All the while, she was talking to me. She said, "Cum for me, baby, oh lover, shoot out that wonderful sticky sweet tasting cum for me." Her hand actions of hard squeezing and twisting were just too much for me. I felt the cum start up my shaft and I yelled out, "Oh, June, here it cums, I am cumming."

The first rope of cum had a enough power behind it to explode out the end of my cock and shoot up against the shower wall, where June was holding and aiming my cock. I grunted out with pure joy and followed with the second load that was weaker as it just fell to the floor. This second weaker discharge felt just as heavenly as the first one.

But, because I had cum twice before in the last two hours, the rest of my cum was just dribbling out my pee hole. There were three or four smaller ejections of cum oozing out of my cock. I involuntarily squeezed my butt muscles together to get them out. Each time I would do this, I would shudder in sheer rapture. Oh lordly what a good cum I was having.

June wanted her taste too. She quickly scooted around on her knees and took my now softening prick in her mouth. Then, with her mouth completely over the end of my cock to form an airtight seal, she pulled and squeezed my cock and sucked out the last of my cum and drained me dry.

"Oh woman, your mouth makes me feel so good," I said. She got up smacking her lips, smiled, made her mouth into a beautiful dimpled grin, and said, "My what a nice appetizer your cum has been for the steak you are going to buy me tonight." She then threw her arms around me, snuggled her big-nipple tits into my chest, and gave me her best tongue kiss.

We just stood there in the our man-made hot rain, holding on to each other like two high school teenage lovers. We were getting as wrinkled as prunes in the hot water, but oh, we felt so good. We were holding each other very tight.

I said to her, "June, you have become very dear to me today. For the first time, I have feelings for you that are so strong and are not just generated by our great sex together. My attraction to you, June, goes so much deeper."

She said, "I feel it too. Oh I think I am falling for you, Michael." Then she reached up, pulled my head down even with hers, and gave me a very hard and strong, open-mouth, tongue kiss again.

We soaped and shampooed each other up. We laughed and giggled happily while we played with each other's body parts. We rinsed off and got out of the shower. When we toweled and dried each off, we could not stop touching or kissing each other in the most sensitive spots.

We dressed and left the office to go to this fine steak and chop house that I knew of. They also had dancing. I planned to hold this new sex goddess of mine that I was becoming to think I was in love with very, very close and dance the rest of the night way.

_____________________

To be continued in the next chapter

12