Sexual Seduction My Way Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For some reason, her husband, Jack, did not want to do her when she was that far along with child. He was perfectly happy screwing his sister in-law Sue while I was doing his big stomached wife."

"Oh lover," June said. "I will pack my bag and come for the weekend."

I said to her, "I do not know how much hard pecker I will have left for you my, sweet dear. After all, those two Indian women are my guests and they get first dibs on my hard prick, balls, and any cum that I produce."

June put her arm around me and drew my mouth to her lips for a kiss and then said, "That's alright, honey. The twins deserve your big pecker more than I do this time. After all, darling, they have not had your glorious fuck monster since last October.

"I want to do anything that will keep you in good standing so you can keep going hunting out there in South Dakota. Besides, I can have you almost any time I want the rest of the year.

"Not to worry, lover," she said. "I plan on having some very good climaxes from the two new women. Thinking about having a fresh couple of girls' mouths on my pussy is making me horny right now, too."

After saying that, June went to lock my office door. She came back to me, sitting in the chair behind my desk. She knelt down at my feet and pulled down the zipper on my trousers. She fished out my five-inch, flaccid cock from my pants and said, "It's been three days since I had your cock shoot your wonderful citrus-tasting cum in my mouth."

June said, "I will suck you off now and finger your asshole to massage your prostate, lover, but you have to promise that after I do, you suck my hot, runny cunt."

She did and I did. Then we spent the rest of the afternoon and evening doing our marvelous, hard-cock-in-a-hot-cunt, fucking dance in my private office. Oh life was so very, very grand!

So my lovely, dear, sweet June met the two American Indian girls and brought them back to my office. But what a surprise I had in store for me from these three women as I got back to my private office on Friday afternoon.

______________________________

To be continued in the next chapter...

12