Sexual Seduction My Way Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we saw the twins off at the airport early Tuesday morning June said to me, "I just can't wait till we go out there to South Dakota to hunt pheasants on their place. But tell me, boss man, how do you ever find the time to hunt? How do those two hot gals ever let your cock and mouth be out of their runny cunts long enough for you to load a shotgun?"

There in the car as we drove out of the airport parking lot, I reached over and put my hand down between her legs to come to rest on her wondrous pussy mound in her white summer shorts. As I lightly pawed her cunt through the fabric I said, "This year you will see, dear, how well I do at pussy and game bird management."

"You know sweetheart that we go in just seven weeks to the pheasant season opener out there. By then Nancy will be ready to pop her child. Didn't she say that she was due the forth week in October?"

"Maybe she will come early and I will be opening," I said. It is on the fifteenth of the month this year and we all will have to rush her 30 miles to the hospital. We might not even get to go hunting. I will bet that Jack, her husband, is probably beside himself because he has not had his wife's pussy for months."

I said, "Maybe June, you could give him your famous blow job with your finger up his ass. It would be so interesting to see you two make it. And I bet he will just love his skinny long dick in your mouth as you finger him between his little shinny ass cheeks and push it in his rectum hole to his prostrate."

"I just might do that, "June said. "That is, if it is OK with you babe. You know how I like giving a man oral sex and tasting their cum. Do you suppose that his cum tastes like feed corn or soy beans? I hope it doesn't taste like cow pop."

She said. "You know now that you brought it up, I would like to try a long 12-inch dick even though it's not very thick."

I took June back to her own apartment where she cooked me a marvelous early supper. Did I ever tell you that she was a great cook too? She just loves to fix fine but simple dishes. Lucky that I exercise a lot because if I didn't I think that I would put on extra pounds with her delicious foods.

We did not go back to work until two days thereafter. June came back out to my place the next day and just rested up from all the fucking with the Indian maidens. As always, it was so nice to be the boss and not have anybody checking on where or what I was doing.

That's what happens when you have good people work for you and get their job done. My employees got very good wages and big bonuses for jobs well done and it was paying off now. It seems each year I was able more than ever to take off from the office to hunt, fish, play, and of course, fuck hot cunts to my heart's content.

As I went to sleep that next night, I held June's naked, warm, affectionate body. We were spoon fashion, me up against her back with my five and a half flaccid pecker nestled in the cheeks of her glorious rump. As I drifted off in complete satisfaction, I thought, how could it ever get any better than this.

__________________________________

To be continued in the next chapter

12