Sexual Seduction My Way Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I then said to him as I watched his growing towel bulge get even bigger. Would my fingering my pussy and having another climax make you feel different about masturbating in front of us? I then tried to pull the towel off his erection but he stopped me."

"Then Sally moved to his other side and removed her top also. Gramps just groaned out, my god Sally you have the longest nipples. They are so lovely. You little tits and your super big nipples are just like the ones you grandmother had. Oh dear granddaughter if only it was not so wrong to suck and lick your lovely little tits like I use to do with your grandmothers."

"Then he said, oh dam it all, I know that I am going to regret this but here it goes. With that he flung off his coving towel and laid back on his chase lounge. You two he said can not breathe a word of what is going on here today. Not to any of your friends or certainly not to you parents. Your mother Sally would just die if she knew that I was masturbating in front of my granddaughter."

"His cock out now from under the towel covering was once again almost at its full hardness and twitching back and forth. Gramps said, "You young ladies want to see me cum than just you watch because I am going to shoot a big load of my pearly white cum." So he poured on a bunch more suntan oil on his prick and started to jack it up and down."

"He asked us, does my jacking my cock make you two want to finger your young cunts? Does it make your hot and wet cunts feel extra special? You two know that ever since you two have been turning into young but beautiful ladies I was wondering if I was going to get to see you both naked. Look at you two now, two glorious, naked, young ladies fingering their little virgin cunts. You two are still are both virgins aren't you, gramps asked?"

Oh yes Grandpa Paul, I said. Like I said yours is my first erect penis I have ever seen up real close. I once saw my dad masturbating but it was clear across the room and I was spying on him in his bedroom. And I never have seen any of the boys in my class at school. I have played with a boy's pecker but it was covered up in his paints and I only got to feel it. But I have had a boy played with my breast through my shirt."

"Then Sally said that she had seen a boy's thingy just weeks ago out parking and necking. She said that we were in his dad's car and he got real hot and bothered and got an erection. So he took it out and started to do that thing with his hand that you men do. He ejected out semen too but he had his penis end covered by hanky and shot his stuff into it so I did not get to see it. Besides it was all so dark that I could not see much anything anyway."

"Gramps," I said when we first came in to the backyard you were talking to yourself so dirty and nasty. You were say cunt and cock and all. I really like to here you talk dirty so please do it again."

June said to me. "Oh Mike, it was the first time I had heard a man call a vagina a cunt but I knew it was truly a dirty word and it sounded so very special. Cunt, cunt, oh my wonderful cunt I said under my breath. I felt so naughty but nice to hear myself say it and to hear grown man talk dirty like that to me. I said to gramps oh talk dirty some more."

"Oh little one I will talk dirty and nasty for you all right. How do you like my big hard cock now?" Then he took hold of his balls and said, "Little girls, how do you like my big nut sack. My balls are going to blow great gobs of my wonderful white strictly cum out here on my chest and stomach."

"Now watch close girls, gramps said. It's not a dark night here or is this in some front seat of a car on lover's lane. You young ladies are going to see this old man shoot out all kinds of cum. I am going to cum big time just for you youngsters."

"Gramps then laid back on the chase lounge. He picked his sun tan oil and poured out more on his straining hard cock end. I ran down his big circumcised head and down the shaft sides."

"As I though to myself I had never seen a fully erect grown man's cock up so close before. Sure, I had caught glimpse of my dad showering or when we had been out tent camping together over the years but he was soft those times. And the only time I had seen him hard was last month and he was masturbating his hard-on in his bedroom. The times we went camping dad and I would stripe naked and go for a swim and I would sneak little looks at his pecker. But, he was always soft then."

"Gramps then started to stroke his glorious prick again," June said. "His cock stood so tall and glistened in the sunlight with all that slippery oil stuff he had on it. I stop stinking my two fingers up inside of my vagina oh I mean my cunt to pay attention to gramps magnificent cock sticking up between his hairy legs. Gramps said, oh please girls don't stop fingering you cunts. I get extra hot when I see you do that."

"He then said, do you like to see my hard cock little girls."

"Oh yes Grandpa, can I touch it said Sally. Without waiting for an answer she took her small hands and ran then up and down just like she saw him doing two-handed.

"I got down very close to his cock with my chin on his stomach. I had to get a better look at new discovered wonderful thing that men have between their legs."

"He put his head back, shut his eyes, and started to chant to his granddaughter. Oh, that is the way to do it little one. Oh yes, yes sweet girl. Oh fuck granddaughter you are making me cum. Oh yes, oh yes, yesssss, yesssssss and then he went over the edge into a rousing climax. He shot out great gobs of cum out his cock end. His cum went all over Sally's hand and on to his belly. Some of it sprayed up on to my face."

"Of course I had never seen a man's semen before. I had only seen erupting penis in those magazines pictures that we found under my dad's bed. Oh course we girls had heard about how men erupted out some sort of gooey white stuff out of their pee holes and we knew that this stuff made babies."

"After seeing Grandpa have a climax and erupt out all his cum, made me even more curious. I reached up to my face and took some of the pearly white stuff on my finger. I smeared it around in between my finger and thumb. I raised it up to my nose and smelled it. Then I licked it off my finger.

I had heard from other girls that it tasted yucky. But gramps was not all that bad, sort of musky tasting and salty but good all the same. All the time while savoring his semen, I was rubbing my clitoris and was about to have a second climax."

"Then I shoved two fingers into my pussy, all the way in about two or thee-inches. I started to rub up on the roof of my vagina wall on that strange new spongy place I had just found last year with my hairbrush handle. I didn't know it then, at my young age, but I discovered my G-spot."

"All at once and I don't know if his cum did this to me or this new sensitive spot I was feeling but I went into absolutely the strongest climax I had ever had. My legs went weak and I fell to the ground. I then started for the first time ever to squirt out my female liquid. As this was my very first time at ejaculating, I truly thought I was urinating and peeing but I could not stop. I screamed out almost passed out with the most intense pleasurable feeling I had ever felt."

"Leaning over me Grandpa Paul said that he had only seen grown up women doing that squirting thing. He said June dear; I didn't know that a young girl like you could squirt too. Then he said you are really lucky June, to have climax so strong that you squirt out your womanly fluids."

"Of course, I sure did not understand what he was talking about. I knew that I had just felt the most wondrous glorious feeling that I had before while masturbating. I though that I had had delightful climaxes before but this was something else, so much better. Good god I was really panting and just gasping for air. What a feeling I had just had."

"Grandpa Paul then told me that I really had strong climaxes; which for sure I already knew as I was still enjoying little after shocks of my climax as my breathing was slowly returning to normal."

"Then for the very first time a man, her Grandpa Paul, reached out and touched and rubbed my pussy. He then leaned over and picked me up on his chest and pulled my pussy clear up to his face."

"He had my pussy right up to his mouth. He then used his tongue and licked up all my spent running juices off my pussy. He licked several times and stuck his pointy tongue right up inside my slit and up and over my clitoris. Oh, god that felt good. And then it hit me and I had a second climax with fluid coming out my pussy."

"I ejected out more of my almost clear liquid out into Grandpa Paul mouth where he greedily swallowed it down. Not as much as I had just done moments ago but still a good mouth full."

"I knew right then that I wanted all my men to lick my cunt, as Gramps called it. Oh my, just that first time and I was already hooked on having my cunt, kitty, pussy or you want to call it sucked on. Sally's mouth was never going to be enough, I want boys and grown up men to do me with there with their hot mouths and tongues."

"Then Sally broke up what her grandpa and I had going by say and disturbing his thoughts of any more licking on my cunt. Sally said to me, Oh goody June, you just have to teach me to cum and squirt like that. You definitely climaxed the hardest I have ever seen you cum before; in all the times we masturbated together."

June went on with her old man store telling. "Grandpa Paul made us promise not to tell any one what we did that day. He also promised Sally and me that he would teach us all about grown up sex if we wanted to learn from his many years of experience. He said he would teach us about our bodies and men's bodies too."

"He said he would teach us how to properly masturbate and pleasure ourselves, and pleasure our partners. And most all that I found appealing that day by the pool, was this old man's said that he would give us both super good oral sex."

"He later showed us how to suck on his cock, how to eat and swallow his sweet tasting cum and then the best thing to happen when he taught use how to have real man and women intercourse. Well in this case an old man and young women hot fucking intercourse."

"Neither Sally nor I had patients who talked openly about sex matters very much and had taught us little to date. And schools did not have any sex education back then, only girls only classes about womanly things like menstruating sanitary napkins and such."

"Sally and I had learned most of what we knew of having sex from some books, porn magazines and just talking with other girls. Sometimes at our girlfriend get togethers, boys and sex was all we talked about. So, we two were just thrilled that we were now going to learn from expert like Grandpa Paul. Sally and I held our word to gramps and never told anyone not even are closes girlfriends."

"In fact Michael," June said to me, "You are the first person that I have ever told about my old man lover and, that because you are so very special to me my dearest."

June went on about Grandpa Paul, "So three days later we got together in his bedroom for the first of our many sex lessons. We got naked and got up on his big king size bed. We lay on the bed on each side of him. His cock got hard by his hand and was sticking straight up from his gray hairy crotch. God it looked colossal with its big purple mushroom head. How I thought was that monster ever going to fit in my small pussy hole."

"He took some sort of lubricating gel out of his night stand beside the bed. He then smeared it all over his hand and shaft. He explained that this gel made his prick extra greasy and totally felt better when he jacked off."

"He then told us to put some of his gel on our finger and on our cunt openings. Neither, Sally or I had never used any lubrication when we jilled ourselves off before. It was new to us and gave us more sensation and even more pleasure."

"That was all we did together that first time in Grandpa Paul's big bed, we just masturbated ourselves to three magnificent individual orgasms."

"Then a couple days later June said, "We learned how perfectly heaven it was to have our cunt and clit licked by him. We both had big extra long orgasms. I had another squirting climax and sprayed gramps face and chest with my fluid. He made me lick him off and I really got to taste myself that day."

"Then we experienced his joy when he taught us how to suck his dick and lick his balls. That first time I had my mouth over his big mushroom like cock head. God I thought it was so grown up to be sucking a man's cock."

"At the same time, Sally had her head down by his ass sucking on his balls and pulling them. Then she put her tongue on his asshole and inside him a little bit which really turned him on."

"Remember Mike," June said to me, of how I told you earlier today how Sally has a fixation with men's ass. Well I think that day with Gramps started her out her love of sticking her tongue up a man's rectum hole.

My mouth on his cock and Sally massaging his nuts and had her tongue in his asshole made him blow big time. He blew his balls and for the first time my mouth was filled with a man's cum. I gagged in surprise but managed keep his cock in my mouth and swallowed down most of his cum. That first time that I swallowed his delightful tasting seed."

Then June said to me, "Grandpa Paul told me later how delightful and exciting it was to him when I let him discharge and cum in my mouth. He said that some of the woman that he had over the years did not like taste of stuff we men produce in our balls.

He went on and said, "That some lady friends would not let me discharge in their mouths. In fact that is one of the main reasons I married Sally's grandmother year and years ago because she like to suck my pecker shoot my jizz down her throat."

I set there listening to June go on about old man friend. I thought to myself how truly lucky I was to have a woman that so much loved to do that glorious mouth thing to me. Because my beloved thought that it was a real treat to swallow that white creamy sauce of life.

Then June went on, "I am sure I did not know it at time because I was so young but that first time sucking gramps cock started my life long fixation of wanting to eat and taste men's semen."

I then said to June, "When did this old guy take you two girl's cherries. He sure seemed to take a long time to get to the really good times with all his teaching you girls."

"Oh you men are all a like," June said. You really think it is hot to hear how us girls lost our virginity. But this older guy took his time and really wanted us to know all about sex of all kinds not just the penetration kind."

"He watched us finger our pussies and gave us pointers on how we two masturbated ourselves. Gramps said it was so important that we did this right as we would finger our pussy in to our old age like him. So it was all most two months before we two got his big tool in out little tight young girls pussy."

"And then one day he said it was time for grown up sex and no more finger games. Sally went first that day and I just lay there and watched those two. She sucked him up good and hard. Then he got out a prophylactic from of his night stand.

It was the first one that either Sally or I had seen. He showed us how to row it on his hard dick. He then started to mount her missionary style. Her legs were up over his shoulders with her pussy rolled up high for his cock penetration. Being a big man and she was so little, he almost covered her all up."

"He tried to take her easy, June said, "with out hurting her and went slow. His prick was only in her vagina maybe two-inches and he stopped. He said to her, oh granddaughter I can feel your hymen. I am up against your maidenhead. Dear girl are you ready for this. It might hurt just a little."

June said to me, "Sally answered him, oh yes, yes gramps give it to me give your hard pecker to me. And I think in her enthusiasm and his lust he just rammed it right in her all the rest of the way. She screamed out her pain and started to cry. They lay there togeather with his cock deep down in her right up to his ball sack. I saw a little blood start to ooze out her pussy out around his hard shaft."

"Though Sally's crying she managed to say to her grandpa, keep going, pump it, make yourself cum, lets get this first time done."

"He did with a load grunt and pulled out of her and lay over on his back beside his granddaughter. His prick rubber was full of his cum and was all covered on the outside in her red blood."

"I thought," June said, "was I going to have to go through that."

"In a couple of days Sally was all over her hurt. Over at her house the day after gramps had broken her hymen tissue, we girls had oral sex together and masturbated off each other. Then it was my turn to have gramps hard cock in me."

June went on that Christmas Eve afternoon, "I went over to gramps house. We were alone that day because Sally had to go somewhere with her parents. Paul said to me. Young lady we have to try something different with your sweet cunt than what I done to poor Sally. I truly and surly did not want to hurt her like I did."

"I said to him, old man I do not have a hymen, at least I do not think I do. Two years ago I started to use a hair brush handle on myself. A girlfriend of mine had told me how good this made her feel.

"The first time I used it I think I broke my blockage because I bled some. I know after that I was able to push the handle all the way in. So maybe I do not have a maidenhead anymore but I not sure."

"Grandpas said to me, you sweet girl, you say your not sure so maybe we better have a look see. Here put this pillow up under you rump and I will get a flashlight. He did and came back to the bed. Now girl, he said, spread your cunt lips with your fingers so I can see in there. Nope, he said, I do not see any obstruction but let's make real sure."

"Sweetheart, he said, you said that you have used a hair bush handle, have you ever use a real women's dido that is only made to pleasure oneself?"

"I said no," June told me. "I have seen pictures of them in a sex toy catalog that Sally has. But no I never actually had seen one."

"Well little girl I have got one and I think I should use it on you. He then pulled open the bottom draw on his bedside night stand and to out a long purple felt bag. He then undid the draw string and took out a big pink flesh colored artificial big penis. It was as big around as his real one was but much longer at about 12-inches. It had a big mushroomed end on it and veins runny up its side. It even had a balls hanging on the end. It looked so real like."

"Paul told me that this was my wife's. She masturbated with it all the time. Also I got to shove it in and out of her sweet cunt many times. This toy gave her such great pleasure over the years. It looks so real and life like doesn't it. Here darling it even feels like real flesh."

I took a hold of it and felt its soft texture. It was made out of some kind of rubber or soft plastic. It really was real looking right down to its pee hole and shaft side cover with blood colored veins.

"Now before I ram my own cock deep in your cunt you hot young woman let me take this dildo and fuck with it when I get it slick. He greased it up with his jack-off lube and then very carefully started to shove it into my pussy."

"I was laying there on my back with a pillow under ass with my legs up in the air; holding them there with my hands under my knees. The make believe cock went in deeper and deeper. It felt so good."

June went on to me. "When he had it in almost the full length he said to me, that feels good doesn't it sweetly. Now baby wait till you get a feeling of this and he turned on a switch on the end behind the ball sack."