Sexual Seduction My Way Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then he surprised me with what he did next because I did not know that the fake cock had a vibrator in it. I screamed out in pure rapture. I had never felt anything as good as vibrating artificial cock was giving me now. Of course in just a few seconds I stated to shack and shudder and went into a big orgasm."

"Sally's granddad said, that really felt good didn't it young lady. I wished that I could use a vibrator on myself when I jack my meat."

"I said, oh yes, yes old man. I did not know that a dildo could feel that good. Oh dear lord I just have to get one of those things."

"He said, I go down to that sex shop down town and get you and Sally one. To bad I can not take you girls with me for fear that some we know would see us. You girls would go nuts in that shop with all its toys for sale."

"All this time he was masturbating me with the fake pecker he was slowly jacking his real one to keep it up hard a ready. Gramps then lay down on his back with his big cock standing up like a flag pole. He put a condom He pulled me over on top of his. I was sitting facing him with his beautiful manhood rising up between my legs."

"He told me, now young lady you are going to ride me from the top side. That way you control how deep my cock goes into you cunt and you can stop anytime to allow you cunt walls to adjust to my size. But really I don't think that you are going to have any problem as the way you just took in that big long dildo."

"I got up on my knees and took hold of his glorious pecker and enter it just inside of my labia lips. I then ever so slowly set down more on it. It slid in easily, just like I had been taking his big thick cock into me for years."

When I was all in right up to his ball sack I stopped and held real still as just savored the moment. I shut my eyes in my delight. I did not know how he did it but I could feel his cock head twitching deep in my pussy hole."

"Then he said to me. Well little girl you are not a virgin anymore. Welcome to the world of real women. Now baby start pumping as you are the one that going to do the work."

"So I did, up and down on his glorious big old man's cock I went. In no time I was in a rousing climax. He did not cum and pulling his prick out of me and turned me over on to my back and raised my legs up over his shoulders and stated to plunge in and out of me."

"I went in to another climax but this one was even more stronger than the first and I started to squirt out my womanly fluids. I screamed out my pleasure and then he went into his eruption and the he was the one that was making all the noise."

"He rolled off me and laid beside me panting and slowly getting his breath back. The platic rapper that he had on his deflating cock was chucked full of his white gooey stuff."

"My hand lay across his groin and took the rubber off his prick and held it up. I had a good ounce of his cream in it. I said oh old man you have caught it all for me"

"I bet you Michael," June said to me, "that at that monument in time was when I started to become the men's cum loving slut that I am today. Because I tilted that sperm filled condom up to my mouth and greedily drank all the man fluid out of it."

"You do like drinking cum don't you babe," I said. "At least you always seemed to gobble all I produced."

"Oh yes my love," my now wife to be said. And yours has always been the best tasting. You know how good it tastes because you like to eat your stuff too."

"Well anyway that how Sally and I lost our virginities' and became young women of the world," June said to me. "We both went on have sex with this old man up to the end of our freshman year in collage. That next early summer, Grandpa Paul sold his apartment houses and retired down in Florida."

I never once got to have his big dick in my again after that. Eight months after gramps move down there he died. He had a massive stroke. It seams he was having a swinging nude swimming party down there at his pool at his house and several of his friend were witnesses to his death.

After his funeral, Sally talk to a couple who were there and had watched as he had given his big meat to some girlfriend of his. They said he had just started to climax and shoot out his cum when he had his stroke kicked the bucket."

I said, "Oh god June, what a way to go, right in the middle of a big orgasm. That is so sad but really if you think about it is joyful too. When I go to my just rewards I want to be shooting out my cum in your sweet cunt or you wet hot mouth my love."

"Well let's hope that only comes, many, many years from now," June said to me with a squeeze of my hand.

And then she said, Oh my love look at the time. We have got to get over to my dads place before he and his girlfriend drink all his good home made eggnog.

_____________________

To be continued in the next chapter.