Sexual Sleeping: The Blow Job

Story Info
You get a blow job.
1.2k words
3.98
64k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selket
Selket
2 Followers

This morning I woke at 5:27 am, I dreamt of you last night, not that I haven't done so before.

It's a very old building, leaning heavily on the huge side with lots of places to get lost in or perhaps hide in. It seems to be a sort of hotel that also has classrooms. I know you're here so I seek you out. I find you in one of the classrooms with twenty to thirty people around you. Even though I'm not sure you'll recognize me, I slip in so as not to be caught by your eye. I've found the perfect seat; it's to your left and slightly behind you, with no one obstructing my view of you or yours of me when you do turn. I want these few moments of you not seeing me so I can devour you with my eyes and thoughts.

A group discussion begins with several people having said some things; I believe the talk is of some sort of art, not necessarily the painting kind. Although I can't be sure, I'm too keenly focused on you. What I can see of your face, it holds seriousness. And the occasional half smile that you flash ever so quickly. You take over the conversation and everyone becomes engrossed by what you are saying.

As you speak my body begins to heat up and melt down. I'm having sexually arousing thoughts of you. How I want your lips, your hands, your fingertips to touch every inch of my body. How I want to touch and lick your whole body. My nipples start to harden and stand out and I can feel the wetness start to build in my pussy.

Finally, you look my way. Our eyes meet briefly as you scan all of the people to your left. Then you quickly bring your eyes back to me. The look on your face tells me that you find something oddly familiar about me but you just can't put your finger on it at this moment. You continue to speak only taking your eyes off of me for a few seconds at a time, and finally it comes to you that you know me, not physically, but you do know me. A definite smile rises on your face. Knowing that you recognize me makes me hotter and hornier. So I discreetly roll my hips and feel the wetness between my thighs increase. Yet you noticed the ever so slight movement of my hips and you know what's on my mind. Sex! Sex with you right here right now.

You've finished your talk, some people are leaving and a few hang about to ask you for a few of your thoughts. I stay in my seat and look and lust for you. Wishing you was tracing your finger down from my neck along the edge of my blouse to the cleavage of my soft and heavy size C tits. Imagining this makes me unconsciously arch my back a little and bite my bottom lip seductively. Again, although no one else notices the movements, my discretion is lost on you; you see all my sexually urged moves. I can tell by the look in your eyes and the bulge in your pants that you are becoming as horny as I am. And now most of your thoughts are how you want sex with me right here right now.

Finally all of the others have left the room; it's only you and I now. You get up from your chair and move my way and I rise from my chair as well, and wait. No words are spoken, they don't have to be, we both know something sexually hot is going to happen, I'm sure of it.

You're now standing in front of me so I reach up and cup your face in my hands. Then I slowly slide them down your chest to the buttons on your shirt and begin to unbutton it. Our eyes are locked. With my hands having unbuttoned the last button on your shirt I go ahead and unbutton your jeans. Then I slide my hand down and feel your raging hard on, you yank me close to you. One hand on the cheek of my ass the other in the back of my hair. You give me a deep passionate kiss, and then move your lips down the side of my neck. As you do this, you also move your hand from the cheek of my ass to my tit. As if my nipples hadn't shown you already, you now know that I don't have a bra on. As you give the nipple a squeeze and roll between your fingers I let out a few small gasps of pleasure.

You enthusiastically begin to unbutton my blouse to expose my tits with my nipples standing out like pencil erasers. You lean in and take one nipple in your mouth to suck and gently bite on then the other nipple. More gasps and a few moans of pleasure escape my lips. Your hands have found their way to the button and zipper of my jean skirt. You undo them and slide them down a little till they fall to the floor around my ankles, leaving me standing in only my thong.

Once again, my hands are back at your jeans working the zipper and pulling them off of you. Your hard cock jumps out at me like magnets attracting to each other. I wrap my fingers around your stiff cock and stroke it up and down a little slow a little fast while you massage my tits and ass. Our lips connect in more passionate kisses. Then with my lips I make my way down your neck to your chest then to your nipple giving it a soft suck.

With my hand I can feel the pre-cum on the head of your cock so I slowly work my way down your chest to your stomach then to your waist with some kissing sucking and licking. You know what's coming and who will soon be cumming. As I kneel down and put my lips on the head of your cock I slide one of my hands down into my thong, they're soaking with pussy juice. I massage my clit and suck your cock. Little by little I take more and more of you into my mouth till I can feel the head of your cock on the back of my throat. And as I gently and lightly run the tips of my fingernails from one hand up the inside of your thigh and to your balls I can feel the tension building in you, you're extremely close to releasing your hot cum.

I look up into your eyes and give your balls a gentle squeeze and a single word is finally spoken. You say 'Ready?' my eyes tell you yes. As you pump your sweet cream into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat and covering my tongue, I savor the taste of your cum and I feel my own orgasm explode.

Only a tiny bit spent but pretty satisfied we dress and leave the room heading for the elevator. Who is my mystery man? Perhaps it's you?

What will happen next? Use your imagination till I return from my bed after more sexual sleeping.

The End

Selket
Selket
2 Followers