Sexual Sojourn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your breath in my ear now, whispering "God, I love to fuck you..."

You pull back slowly and your hands move to my hips. "Hold onto the table, darling," you direct me. I laugh a little and stretch my arms up to grasp the edge, wrinkling the cloth with my fingers.

Your first thrust drives me forward about six inches and makes me gasp. I tighten my grip on the table, as your fingers tighten on my hips, pressing into the soft flesh. I think that you love looking at me stretched out before you, love the feeling of power as you drive your cock harder and deeper, faster and faster.

I lift my head briefly from the cloth and hazily take note of a door that I hadn't seen previously. It is directly across from us and is open slightly. There is no light behind it. I think that I see the door swing open a bit more as I watch, but I am not sure. I am distracted as you begin to cry out behind me, your body shuddering as you push my hips hard against the table edge, your cock pumping waves of cum deep inside me.

Spent, you lay your body on top of mine for a moment, as you allow your softening cock to slip out. Your lips press the back of my neck. I can feel the sweat on your face and you reach out to grab a cloth napkin from a nearby stack.

We both straighten up and you hand me a napkin, smiling. I blot up the liquid on my thighs and press the cloth up against my pussy. You are carefully wiping your cock. We are both looking quite disheveled. I run my fingers through my hair, trying to neaten it and rearrange my skirt. Your pants are over by the door.

I laugh ruefully,"I don't think that we can ever come back here, sweetheart... and what are we going to do with these napkins?"

You are fastening your pants and take my stained napkin from me with a smile. "A souvenir, darling, a souvenir...", you say easily, slipping the napkin into your pants pocket to join my panties.

We turn off the light and leave the banquet room. As we return to our table and sit down, I pick up my water glass and drain it. Our waiter returns to our table, smiling broadly. He looks at us for a long moment and then asks if we are now ready for our dessert.

*

Copyright Michelle Fiamma, 2010

12