Sexual Surprises Can Become Erotic

Story Info
Stella and then Diane surprise Nick in very different ways.
13.7k words
4.52
59.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Notes: Nick features in some of my earlier writings. He is an aficionado of sex, enjoying it with many lady friends. He has a CCTV system in his bedroom which he uses to video record sex sessions and to provide live images on screens. Clare is one of Nick's sex partners. She opens the story with Nick but she is not a main character in this one.

For those readers with a more sensitive nature, there should be little in this story to cause you to write complaining comments. But we'll see, I guess.

I hope you enjoy reading it.

****

"What's your raunchiest story, Nick?" asked Clare.

He thought for a moment and then said "Well, maybe not raunchy but a bit - well – naughty on my part. Innocent enough really, but I'll tell you the story and you decide.

I went shopping for a gift for a lady friend – yes, one I sleep with but not you on this occasion, sorry! I went for perfume and this lovely girl was behind the counter. She had longish wavy blond hair, a very attractive but not what I term as a pretty face, slightly broad in the body if you know what I mean and an incredible chest. Very large but well proportioned to the rest of her.

Anyway, as I approached her counter she said 'Hello, can I help you before I go on my coffee break?'

I cheekily said 'If you can help me, I'll treat you to your coffee!' She said 'Okay!' and she helped me find a particularly suitable perfume. The thing was that her top was quite low cut, not when looking at her square on but she was bending down to get stuff from the counters and I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts. I could see deep into her cleavage and they had a very sexy wobble to them. They were magnificent and they were very white and looked really soft.

She didn't realise what I was looking at, as far as I know and then I decided what to buy. After I settled up, she grabbed her handbag and said 'The coffee shop in here or Caffé Nero over there?'

I looked at her a bit surprised and said 'You meant it then?' and she nodded saying that she was allowed to go out on her break. So, we went to Caffé Nero and I ordered coffees and we got talking. She was absolutely lovely to talk to and she had quite a wide ranging conversation and very confident. Anyway, she asked me a few things about me, ascertained from me that I was not in a steady relationship and then gave me a broad hint that she would go out for a meal or cinema or something. I mean, she practically asked me to ask her out. She joked that it would be her turn to pay.

I took her number and she took mine. As I drove home, I couldn't get the image of her breasts out of my mind. Anyway, I left it until early evening then I called her. We chatted again and then I asked if she'd like to go to dinner. She accepted, I said I'd be paying and we set it for the next Saturday evening. To make it easier for her, she asked me to pick her up from work. So I got there and parked outside the staff door. She came out on time and, Clare I'm telling you, she looked stunning. She'd got one of the make-up girls to do her make up – she told me. It was professional – obviously – but it was thrilling.

Her outfit was wonderful on her. It showed off her curves and she has a few but all in the right places. She really was stunning. We went to dinner and had a great time. Again, sparkling conversation about all sorts. We both loved it. I got some envious looks from staff and some customers too, and not just the men. We left there and it was still quite early because of our early start.

I'd not had much at all to drink so I led her back to my car and she linked up to me in quite a cosy way. She suggested we go for a drive. I thought of a place we might stop for a drink and headed there. On the way, I said 'My house is down that road there.'

She said 'Oh, do show me your house!' so we went that way and she suggested we go in for that drink. Of course, I fought her tooth and nail on that – yeah, right – and we went in. She got me to show her around downstairs and the outside bits that are lit – it was getting dark now.

I got us a drink and I said 'I won't have much at all as I'll need to drive you home.'

She said 'Not necessarily. I could get a taxi or if you've a spare room I could stay and leave early in the morning.' Now she was making me wonder but you know what I'm like in such situations.

I said ' Okay, we'll play it by ear.' and we had some wine. We sat outside talking and drinking till it got a bit chilly then we came in and went in the lounge. She sat on the sofa and I sat next to her. She put her glass down, took hold of my hand and leant in and kissed me softly. Then I returned the kiss.

You, of all people Clare, can imagine what I'm thinking by now. Then, here's the funny thing, the kissing got very animated but in a young immature sort of way. Very sensuous all the same but lots of head moving and quite – well – physical.

I said ' Hey, let's just slow this down, it's as much fun, you'll see.' and she responded to my words. It was then like she was letting me teach her. After some time doing that, I'm ready to burst out of my trousers but I wanted her to give me a sign that she was ready to go further.

I didn't have to wait long. During another long kiss, she put her hand on the front of my trousers and pressed on my very hard cock. She made an 'Oooh!' sound and said something that also made me wonder. She said 'We can, you know, I've done it before.'

We kissed some more and she touched me again. I'd been staring at her breasts whenever I could and so I put my hand on one, through her dress, not directly. She seemed pleased that I had. I said 'If we go upstairs are you prepared for what will happen?'

She said 'I'm very prepared and very happy to go upstairs.' I led the way. She was giggling a bit. I led her into my room which was ready for possibilities, as usual. I was naughty, I set the CCTV recording with the screens off. And I didn't tell her in case it spooked her.

She asked me something about do I get many bedroom guests and I was honest and said 'I'm an unattached male, what do you think!' and she giggled again. Anyway, I pulled her to me and we had another prolonged kissing session during which I unzipped her dress. She let me help her out of it. Underneath she just wore bra and panties. Those breasts had me besotted. I was getting out of my shirt and kicking shoes off etcetera. She unfastened my trousers and put her hand inside, and inside my pants. I saw her eyes react but I don't know what to. Too small, too hard, not hard enough – who knows.

She stepped back, unfastened her bra and let her breasts loose for me. Magnificent, heavy but superbly soft, huge nipples or areolas as I'm sure you'd prefer me to use. Her nipples were erect, about half an inch long at least. She allowed me to pull her panties down and she revealed that she is a true blond. Fantastic, I hadn't noticed her eyebrows being blond – probably ogling her tits all night. She was trimmed tidy but there was quite a bit of hair and it was very soft. Her mound was quite pronounced. Her body was lovely, not skinny, a nice balance.

She pulled my pants off me and held my cock in her hand and said 'Ooh, I can't wait!' So, I didn't let her. She was quickly on the bed on her back. I got alongside her and we kissed some more. I was caressing her breasts properly now. They're wonderful and soft but not too soft. She's tugging at my dick. I moved my hand to her soft fleshy mound. She'd got very wet. I slipped some fingers in and brought them to my mouth and she tasted good.

She said 'Nick, are we going to make love now?' which is a change from the usual terminology these days. Anyway, whether it was making love or having a fuck, we did it. Before we did, I asked her again if that was what she wanted. As I got on top of her and pushed in she squealed and giggled a bit. She was quite tight. She did feel good and having great tits to play with too was lovely.

As soon as I got going, she was going at it like a jack rabbit, like she was fucking me. I found a gentle way of getting her to go a bit easier. I dared to say to her 'You're lovely and excited but I guess you're not very experienced, are you?' She admitted she wasn't. I was her second ever partner.

She said the first guy was not very experienced either. I persuaded her to let me lead her through it. I got her to match my pace and relax more. Then after some of that, I pulled from her and went down on her. She gasped when I did and once she found out what it felt like she loved it. She'd not had it done to her before. I spent quite a while there – lovely pussy - and then moved back and pressed into her again.

With the tongue on her pussy action, then some seriously long fuck strokes added to some experienced caressing of tits and nipples, I brought her off. Fuck, what a screamer and I'm sure it wasn't faked. She loved it and was extremely excited.

I let her recover briefly then I began to fuck her again. The second one came very quickly after the first – another screamer and nails gripping my back. I was feeling quite pleased with my efforts. Next I got her on all fours, I wanted to see her tits swinging while I fucked her. I positioned her for the camera recording and took her from behind. That soon brought her off again.

I decided it was my turn. I got her to ride me cowgirl style. That way I could enjoy her tits more. Again I got positioned with the camera in mind. She settled into a lovely rhythm which I really enjoyed. I held her breasts all the way through. I let her bring me off and I made more noise than usual - for her sake, I suppose. It felt like I had come in torrents. Mind you, there had been a long build up with a bit of a tease to it.

Then we lay there and talked. She said that she had loved it – the love making. I had too, once I'd got her on track. Well, to be fair, she was lovely - she is lovely and just a bit sexually naïve but we all have to start somewhere. I found it all very erotic. She said that I was obviously very experienced but I steered her off too many questions about that. It's enough that I get twenty questions from you!

I asked her what she wanted to do about getting home. I said she was welcome to stay. She said she'd like that but she'd just make a couple of calls. She left the bed and got her phone and went out of the room to make her calls. She looked fabulous walking out of the room naked in the subdued lighting and then coming back in. She has a lovely bum – and those magical tits. She said it was fine to stay. I asked her why she needed to make two calls and she said that she needed to get her friend to cover for her with her parents, then she phoned her mum.

I asked why she needed her friend to cover and she looked at me as though I was daft. She said 'I can't say I'm spending the night with a man, can I!' I didn't pursue it but it nagged at me. I just put it down to her parents' style.

Anyway, then she asked about the screens. Why do I have two? I came clean except for the recording facility. Well, then she wanted to see us on screen. I turned it on and it got her very excited. That got me excited and I soon had a sufficiently hard dick for some more action. She wanted to see us fuck in every position, just a minute or two in as many positions as possible. I obliged – it was fun. Her tits did look great when we went doggy style.

I put my head between her thighs and let her watch that on screen. I saw that she was playing with her tits when I did that. When I came up from doing her, there was a brief awkward moment and I think it was her thinking that she ought to reciprocate. Anyway, she did and I think it was her first time. For this, once she'd got the basics, I didn't slow her down. She went at it very eagerly. I felt myself about to come and I did. It took her by surprise. She pulled me from her mouth and sat up. She had it all in her mouth. Her mouth was open and some trickled out onto her tits. Then she closed her mouth and obviously swallowed hard. She managed it okay and then I licked it off her tits.

We went to sleep after a lot more talking. She said she knew that I would not want an attachment but she'd love to see me again and make love again. I played her carefully, no false expectations.

During the night I woke and began caressing her amazing tits again. She woke when I did that and pulled me on top of her. We had a nice 3a.m. fuck during which she climaxed with a scream or two.

In the morning, after a comfort break each, I took her onto the balcony. The sun was quite warm. We were both naked still. As she stood looking up the meadow, I got behind her and parted her legs a bit and pushed my way up and in. She held the balcony rail, I held her tits and we fucked. It was another brilliant fuck too. She came but managed to stifle some of her volume. I came too. It was a really good way to fuck, in the morning sun.

We put dressing gowns on and had a bit of breakfast. She said she had some time before she'd need to go. I soon wondered about the chances of another fuck before she went. I managed it by getting her to shower with me. It was lovely soaping her all over. Her body has a wonderful feel to it and those brilliant breasts. I was soaping her and she held me to her and we had a really sensual kiss during which I soaped her pussy. I sat on the bench in the shower with a stiff erection and she straddled me and took it in her. We fucked under the warm water. I was thrusting up as best I could and she was powering her lovely pussy down onto me. Her tits were in my face. It was heavenly. I let her scream to her heart's content that time.

Anyway, we set off back and I casually asked her how long she'd worked at the store. She said 'I'm only there for the holidays! Then it's off to college to start my course.'

I exclaimed 'College!' and she said 'Yeah, I'm waiting for my exam results.' I was dumbfounded. She's just eighteen and she's just spent the night being persistently fucked by a guy in his forties.

She was surprised that I was surprised. She thought I knew all along. I hadn't a clue she was so very young. I had put her in her mid-twenties and just sexually naïve. Her conversation, her character, they are so mature. Her dress sense, everything said mid-twenties, nothing said eighteen! I pulled over and we talked for quite a while.

The thing was, I'd loved the time I'd had with her and now I was in a quandary. The phone calls made sense now. She got a bit upset thinking that she'd mis-led me but she hadn't. I had just not been looking closely enough. Then she said that she definitely wanted to see me again. I didn't say it outright, but I wanted to see her again.

I stressed again that I don't have attached relationships and she said that was fine for her too. She persuaded me to still see her from time to time and we'd have phone chats too. She said that I'll be her secret lover. And I'll tell you what, given her sexual experience so far, it won't be long before she's an exceptional lover – almost up to your standard, Clare.

So that's were it's at. And actually, I'm seeing her next weekend. Her parents are away abroad and she's coming to me for two nights. The thing is, I found myself attracted to her for her character, her body and her sex appeal. He age was never a factor. Now I know her age, it's still irrelevant. I still find her attractive for all those reasons."

Clare had been her usual silent self so as not to alter the flow of the story. She had noticed that Nick had got a very hard erection when he described her body and the sex they had had together. She felt a bit jealous of the girl because of Nick's frequent references to her breasts whereas Clare's are very small. As though he was reading her mind Nick suddenly said "By the way, I know I made a lot about her breasts but I just got hooked on them, they're so lovely. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy yours or your body. You know I adore your body, I adore you. You're wonderful in more ways than I can mention. But I know that you need to hear all of the relevant facts."

She smiled and held his dick caressing his knob. "I know how you feel about me. I can tell. And you open up so much more to me than when we first got sticky. But, hey Nick, hell of a story. She does sound lovely. I think I fancy her myself! Mind you, you told me the whole story without telling me her name."

Nick grinned and kissed Clare briefly on the mouth. "Her name is Stella." he replied.

"And Nick, my big question – can I watch the video recording?" She squeezed his cock as she asked. Nick rolled her flat on her back, parted her long legs and positioned himself to penetrate her. As his cock got past half way into Clare he whispered "We'll watch it together and then we'll fuck on the balcony."

***

Stella walked across to the car that was parked with its engine still running. "I thought I'd take you to dinner!" Nick said as she closed the car door. Stella had come from the staff door looking like a million dollars again. The hair, make-up and dress were all sensational. Her cleavage was world class, he thought. Those breasts! They hypnotised him.

"Well actually Nick, I'm not so hungry, we can just go to your place if you like. There's something I want to show you and I'd like to do it there." Nick nodded, intrigued by her explanation.

"Can I stay? I've cleared it at home via my friend of course." He nodded again and hoped his stamina was going to be a match for hers. "My friend asked me about you. She knows we sleep together. She said she's jealous. She knows you're older than me and she says I have to be careful but I know that I'm fine with you. She's asked me to tell her about what we do. I've only said that we've made love. She keeps asking me for details. She's still a virgin so she's keen to know all about it. You wouldn't want me to tell her, would you?"

Nick smiled and said "I think you can tell her what you're happy for her to know. I would add that you need to be sure how safe she is to share a secret with. After all, it's not her but your parents that may have some views about our relationship. I'll meet that head on if I have to because I'm not ashamed of anything I've done but I'd rather not have to talk it through with angry parents."

Stella thought for a moment. "I think about that a lot. My parents had me quite late in life. And I'm their only child. They are older than you if that helps. But they made me with an old head on young shoulders. And we're not going to do anything that will mess up my career plan – I know you wouldn't do that to me. I've known from the outset how you are about relationships – not that I'd share that with my parents – but if it came to it, they'd be fine, I know they would. Going back to my friend, she's covering for me again tonight but she's expecting me to tell her a bit more than I have done so far. She says she needs to understand why I'm so keen to stay with you overnight. She's just fishing, I think she wants to hear the juicy sexy details. I'll decide how much I'll share and tell her something more. She is safe to share stuff with."

They arrived at the house and Stella asked Nick if she could go to the bedroom and then would he come up in five minutes. The room was already prepared for evening. The lights were dimmed and curtains closed. Nick gave it five minutes and went up, knocked on the door and heard Stella call him in.

As the door widened Nick gradually took in the vision that was Stella tonight. With the lighting set to sexy dimmed, she was standing there wearing only her co-ordinated lingerie. It had been chosen to complement her wonderful figure especially her voluptuous breasts. In a matching white fabric, her bra was cut to lift and pronounce the cleavage he had noted earlier. It teasingly, possibly deliberately, revealed just a hint of areola. She wore a garment that Nick did not know the name of which fitted snugly over her lower tummy and abdomen and it had the suspenders for her lovely white stockings. Finally, a very modest cut of panties encased what Nick later found to be Stella's newly waxed pussy – a full Brazilian.