Sexual Theory

Story Info
Psychology professor proven the worth of sex.
1.5k words
2.7
21.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers

Meanwhile at Panridge University, the professors are having a conversation in the lounge. The head of the Psychology department is confused as to why one of his staff has no interest in sex. We view the argument in process:

"I'm sorry, but this conversation is not permissible in the work place." Janine stated, glaring at them through her thin rimmed glasses.

"How can you deny the educational profit," asked Ruth. "You know there is psychology in sex."

"Very true, although it isn't my field of expertise." Janine replied.

"Sex as entertainment, isn't new. In fact, it may in some fashion gotten crude. Many ancient civilizations; Pompeii for example, loved sex. It was in religious scripts, the theater, bath houses," explained Ruth. "You could probably explain why sex is the go-to to stave off boredom. Open that sexy brain."

"Are you going to allow this, I'm being attacked by a history professor on sex." Janine turned to the Dean.

"I started the discussion, aren't we all adults?" Calvin answered as he played with his salad.

Janine sighed at what was supposed to be civilized intellectual people at a high accredited college.

"Like you've never had sex, Janie. I don't believe it," Alfred blurted as he exited the bathroom.

"Sex is for procreation," she snapped. "If I get bored, there is always a good book."

"Why would you need it, when that stick is always hitting the anal g-spot?" Alfred retorted.

Chuckles filled the room.

"I find it challenging to read someone and try to figure out how they are in the sack." Alfred stated.

"I don't see why you're head of the department. You're just a letch and nothing more." Janine snapped.

"So you never had sex, or at least an orgasm? Ruth asked.

"I... had an orgasm...once. I was curious and used my college room mates vibrator. Once was enough, I now know how it feels." Janine explained.

"No you don't. You can't say that till you've actually had sex." Calvin said.

"I remember that night when the old gasoline generators were dying..." Randall started has he dumped the trashcan and placed a new bag.

"Historically a little sex can go a long way. So can a lot actually." Ruth said.

"There was a lot of it going on that night. Saw a few nude students creeping around as I patrolled the halls," laughed Butch. "Scattered like roaches when I shined my flashlight."

"Janine, it's a natural human function. The way the brain acts during sex is amazing. It is the deciding factor of sexuality and promiscuity. Even an asexual person has had to have sex at least once to perceive the notion of not wanting it. You are just blatantly denying yourself a basic human function," explained Alfred. "For the Heaven's sake- get laid!"

"Dean Calvin!" Janine yelled.

"Go have sex Ms. Barton." Calvin ordered.

"Imagine your world view, once it's been rocked, seeing sound, tasting color." Butch said.

Alfred walks over, grabbing her face and kisses her, forcing his tongue in her mouth. Woo's were heard echoing through the door, down the hallway.

"This is not professional, Mr. Tinpenny," she stated as she stood up to collect her books.

"Neither is this..." Alfred started.

The physics professor walks in to see Alfred with his mouth deep in Janines neck.

"Exploring the sex paradigm in school, this can't be permissible." Beverly stated.

"I'll permit it." Calvin replied.

"My body tingles, I don't understand..." Janine moaned.

"Your hormone levels are rising. You're getting turned on." Beverly explained.

With her arms now around him, she pleads, "you ,must stop."

"Let's give these two some room." Randall nudged Butch from the couch.

Alfred pulls her to the couch, where he unbuttons her shirt, "a front clasping bra, how convenient." He pulled her bra apart to suckle her nipples.

"You know there's sexual symbolism built in to the old churches. Not just the naked statues and cherub paintings. Tall windows and steeples, doorways; phallic in design." Ruth explained.

"Almost as interesting as this." Calvin said.

"Watch as her muscles tense and tighten as Alfred touches on her androgynous zones. Endorphins build up and prime the sexual reproductive system." Beverly explained.

"Would you rid yourself of that cursed tie?" Janine demanded.

"Watch this, that man does wonders with his tongue." Ruth pointed.

"Yank that skirt off, Al," yelled Calvin.

"Anybody want pop corn," Randall asked as the microwave beeped.

"He circles the hole and laps playfully at the clitoris," commentated Ruth with the play-by-play. "Sucks the labia major and tongue fucks her."

"This is sex, " Janine asked, pressing his head down.

"This is foreplay," he states, lifting her legs up and proceeding with a rim job.

"Look at her legs lock as he licks the perimeter and goes in and out of her tight hole." Butch states.

Alfred kicks off his Doc Martins, drops his pants and pulls off his sweater. He grabs Janine's hips as he thrust in. She lets out a quick screaming gasp, followed by a succession of heavy moaning. She wraps her legs around him.

"Doesn't he know the pull out theory only has a thirty percent success rate?" Beverly wondered.

"There's a few variables, that'll disprove that," Calvin said tossing a condom on Janine's stomach.

Alfred quickly applied the condom and went back in. Once he got leverage, he picked her up and sat her on the table. He picked up speed, briefly sucking on her breast until she climaxed and fell backwards.

"Is that it?" Janine panted.

"It's one," he replied.

"It's cute how her body just clinches up when she cums." Ruth noticed.

Alfred slumped back in to a chair, Janine followed suit. He guided her as she straddled- easing herself back on his cock. Getting more of it this time, he held her by the small of her back- Janine, with one hand tweaking her right nipple, the other on the chair back.

"This is ambrosia. synapses are firing off in my head left and right, " she moans as she rides harder.

"So Janine, how do you feel?" Ruth joked.

"Ecstatic," is all she mustered.

Janine leaned forward, grinding back and forth as quick as she could. Alfred grasped her supple cheeks as hard as he could to keep from unloading himself. Her body shuddered as she came. He made her turn around, she got a good look at the audience and they got a good look at her breast bouncing. Alfred alternated hands from massaging her breast and nipples to fingering her clit. She drooled a little as she climaxed once more. He promptly bent her over the table. One more rim job to lube her up.

"Now this may hurt..." he said breaching her tight anus.

"Relax Janine, relax." Beverly spoke calmly.

"The pain is immense, I can't. I want to stop now." Janine grunted.

"Do you consider yourself straight, or is there a possibility bisexuality is considered?" Beverly asked.

"I don't know, why" Janine asked.

"Let's test this theory with a controlled experiment," said Beverly, as Ruth leaned forward and kissed her with tongue. Janine kissed back and relaxed long enough for Alfred to push in. Ruth caught her eyes widen. He was inside and she couldn't push him out.

"A bi-curious prude," Beverly whispered to Calvin.

Long slow strokes, fighting her tightened sphincter. She held thight to the table edges as her body warmed over. The constipation sensation subsided for rhapsody. She threw her ass back at him once she got the feel of euphoria. The cool tingle of her vaginal secretions are running down her thighs. She stopped looking at the table and glared at the studying eyes of her colleagues- blissfully.

"Was the stick in the way?" Calvin asked.

"Nope, removed that with my tongue," laughed Alfred.

Her eyelids grew heavy, mouth slacked, drooling, the building orgasm tightened her hole. She tried to stay relaxed from the slight pain of tensing up. Every time it tightened, the pain subsided more and more. She kept it constricted, having a slow drawn out orgasm, Her erect nipples brushing the cold table, she mustered the energy to play with herself. Pressing on her clit, vigorously rubbing it left-right, her vaginal orgasm exploding during the climax of her anal one. She notices Alfred pick up speed. He leans forward to grasp her breast. Soon his thrust are intermittent and jerky.

Janine steps back in to her clothes as the smart asses applaud. She feels a little leakage, turning to see him pull off a nearly empty condom.

"Excuse me," she said limping to the bathroom.

"How do you think it went?" Ruth asked.

"Hopefully, she'll want to test more sexual theories. Or at least stop being such a snobby bitch." Alfred replied.

"That was invigorating I might consider a possibility where I may want to have more sex" she said coming from the bathroom. "There was something about being watched, that exacerbated the thrill."

Later on that evening, Alfred looks out his window to see a familiar brown two-thousand-two Buick Century pull in his driveway.

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers