Sexual Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

"Yes Henri," Robert responded in the same disdainful manner. "We shall need a banquette for four."

Henri looked at Robert, then at Cherry, then he at me and then at Albert. His eyes widened and he smiled. "Certainly, I have just the thing. He gathered menus and held the drapes back, "This way."

Robert led Cherry thru the drapes and I followed with Albert. Henri came in front and led us through the dining room to a draped archway. He opened the drapes and inside I saw a booth covered in dark red leather with a linen draped table. Robert helped Cherry in and slid in beside her.

Albert tried to put me in first but I pushed him in first. He hesitated but then allowed himself to be seated next to Cherry. I followed and sat very close to him, bumping him over with my hip until he was very close to Cherry, who giggled and snuggled against his arm.

Henri watched with thinly disguised disapproval as we settled and then handed Cherry and I menus before giving Albert and Robert theirs. "May I suggest an appetizer? We have fresh oysters just in from the coast, and I suggest a bottle of chardonnay, perhaps a Mountain Crest?"

I smiled at him. "Have you any Stags Leap chardonnay?"

Henri smiled thinly at me and checked his list. He looked up surprised and said, "Yes we have four bottles." He smiled at me and I checked the wine list for a second and saw that Stags Leap was priced at forty eight dollars a bottle.

I nodded. "I think one bottle will be sufficient with, what two dozen oysters?" I turned to Albert and gave him a quizzical look. "Don't you?"

"Yes of course." He looked at Henri and said, "Just one bottle and nicely chilled." His voice was pitched slightly deeper and just a little loud, a command voice.

"At once," Henri said and left the alcove pulling the drapes so we had complete privacy.

Cherry laughed and said, "What a horrid little man."

Robert patted her hand on the table. "Forgive him dear, he's a little peeved at me. I disappointed him last week. He can be so needy."

Albert looked at me and said quietly, "I hope that you like chilled chardonnay, I didn't know what to say, I don't drink much wine."

I smiled at him and ran my hand along his thigh and squeezed his firm muscles. "You were perfection. Your voice was just right. I thought I heard his ass snap shut when you gave him the order." I laughed and ran my hand up and fondled his package a bit. I did a few flutters of my PC muscle and took a deep breath to make my breasts open my jacket so he got a little flash of cleavage. After all he needed a little stimulation too.

He smiled at me and ran his hand over my thigh snagging my skirt hem and pulling my skirt up so he could massage my nylon covered thigh about half way to paradise. I grinned and kissed his smooth cheek and took a deep breath of his cologne. I gave him another kiss on his neck and he quivered a little.

I must say that it was good for my ego to have him quiver from such a light kiss. He didn't react that much when I fondled his dick. I said, "You smell like a man who had dreams of fame and glory when he got dressed to go out."

He grinned and said, "And you have the tantalizing aroma of a continental courtesan."

I laughed and kissed his neck again and whispered, "That must be a euphemism for a French whore. Do you think I'm a whore, Dick?" I pinched his dick really hard when I said Dick and he groaned.

He blushed in the dim light and whispered back, "I have no idea what you are, Gwen."

I smiled at him and said, "Good, it makes the anticipation all that much greater." I ran my right hand up over his crotch and on to his hard belly then up onto his chest and squeezed his pectoral. His shirt was tight, I could feel that there was very little fat on him and he must be working out to be that hard.

He took the opening and kissed me very lightly on my lips and nibbled a little. I pressed him for more but he pulled his head back and just smiled at me his eyes crinkling a little, then kissed me softly as a butterfly and ran his lips over my cheek.

I smiled at him and said, "If you will excuse me, I have a pressing appointment, but I'll be back. Cherry dear, would you like to visit the power room?"

Marsha was giggling but said, "Oh I need to myself."

Robert moved out of the banquette and helped Cherry stand up.

She pulled him down and kissed him lightly and started to squeeze his package before I grabbed her arm and hustled her out of the alcove.

In the powder room I toyed with my hair and checked my lipstick as Marsha used the stall. When she came out putting her panties in her purse, I looked at her and grinned. "Stripping for action already?"

She beamed back and reapplied her lipstick. "They're so wet, they're cold. I prefer a warm crotch."

I reached out and fondled her breast in the thin silk blouse and said, "I remember, dear, how warm you can be."

She giggled and snuggled against me. "Oh, it is going to be so much fun. Dick was so hard when you kissed him I thought his cock was going to jump out of my hand."

I looked at the top of her blond head and hugged her. "You were fondling Dick?"

She looked up at me and rubbed her cheek against my breast and grinned. "I was fondling them both." She giggled and stepped back. "You have got to feel Robert's cock, it's like iron." Her eyes were wide when she said that. "We need to get a room. I don't think I can drive and I don't want to wait much longer to get Robert inside me."

I looked at Marsha. She was starting to glow a little. "Look, you wait here and I'll go book us a suite. Then I'll come back and get you."

She just grinned and said, "No, I'll go with you. It will look funny a single woman with no luggage booking a room."

We took the elevator up to the lobby and a woman our age was at the desk. "May I help you, Madam?"

I looked at her and said, "Yes we'd like a room for the night, a suite if you have one."

She looked at me then at Marsha. "Yes, I see. Do you have luggage?"

"No, my friend and I are going to be just too drunk to drive and I thought we had better find a room rather than do something foolish." Marsha tottered a little and I grabbed her and steadied her.

Marsha grinned and said, "I'm drunk already, a little." She held up her hand and showed how drunk she was by holding her thumb and forefinger a half inch apart and hiccuped.

The lady behind the desk looked at her computer and handed me a registration form. "If you would just fill this out. How will you be paying?"

I slapped down my Platinum American Express and smiled. "You do take American Express?"

She smiled and took the card, looking at it carefully. "The suite will be $350 a night." When Marsha said "Whoa?" the lady hastened to add, "But since we are so empty I can offer it for $265 a night, would that be satisfactory?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yes and thank you."

I filled out the registration card while the desk clerk ran a check on my Am/Ex card and found it to be valid and up to date. I handed back the registration form and the clerk filled in her part and turned to get us the key card.

I leaned over the counter and asked, "May we have two of those?"

She smiled and ran another through the machine and handed them to me. "Here you are. Room 629, it has a lovely view of the river. May I help you with anything else?"

I smiled and looked at the gift kiosk. "Is the Kiosk open? I'd like to get a few things."

She smiled and said, "Let me get the key and I'll open for you."

She called a younger woman out of the back to cover the desk and led us to the Kiosk and opened it up.

I saw what I was looking for and picked out four packages and a couple of tooth brushes. I took them over and put my purchases on the counter. She looked down and saw I had four three packs of condoms and the tooth brushes, She looked up at me, grinned and said, "I'll add them to your bill."

I smiled and scooped the things into my bag. "Thank you, Oh can I charge dinner to the room too?"

"In the Dinning Room?" she asked. When I nodded, she said, "Just show the key card and sign the check. They'll add it to your room charges"

I smiled and said, "Thank you, Ms. Reynolds."

She glanced down at her name tag and grinned, "Enjoy your evening, Ms. Peters."

I grinned at her and said, "We plan to."

By the time we had gotten back to the table, Henri was serving the oysters and had the wine in an ice bucket. He bowed and I waved Marsha over to where I had been sitting and slipped in to trade places with her. Robert grinned at me and Dick frowned until Marsha hugged herself to his big strong arm and squeezed his leg. I slid around and bumped his hip with mine and looked at him.

Henri poured the wine and asked if we had chosen a main course. I said, "Henri, why don't you surprise us, you pick it."

He smiled at me and stroked his chin. "I have it, Salmon Wellington with steamed vegetables, served with a light Béarnaise sauce."

"Excellent!" I said, "Any dissent?" I looked around and everyone nodded. "There Henri, wasn't that easy?"

Henri smiled his oily little smile and said, "Madam," and closed the drapes behind him.

Robert picked up his wine and proposed a toast. "To spontaneity of friendships and of character."

I grinned and we all touched glasses and drank.

Robert reached out and fixed up an oyster with horseradish and lemon juice. "I hope you're fixing that for me," I said and put my hand on his arm. He grinned and put the shell to my lips and tilted it until it slipped into my mouth. He was nice enough to follow up with a kiss as I swallowed it.

I fixed one up for him and put the shell to his lips. He tilted back his head and took it in his mouth and sucked on it before chewing the oyster and letting me kiss him.

Albert was looking at me and I said, "Here try it like this." I fixed up and oyster and put it to his lips. "Now, my big strong man, let me put this delicately flavored soft smooth thing in your mouth." He grinned and tilted his head back and I slipped the oyster in his mouth. He chewed and swallowed it. I kissed him and put something else smooth and slick in his mouth that was a lot warmer than a cold bi-valve. I pulled back and said, "Now do Cherry like that."

Cherry watched him fix an oyster and said, "I like a little cocktail sauce," then she tilted her head back like a baby bird and accepted the oyster from Albert's hand. He kissed her and she put her hand on his head and held him to her lips for a while.

We fed each other until the oysters were gone, laughing and kissing. Marsha was right. Robert was as hard as iron, but he was not nearly as big as Dick. I know, I checked, twice while exercising my PC and clitoris, feeling the heat of my vagina starting to build. I mean a girl has to work up her own juice if she's going to take responsibility for her own climaxes. I didn't intend to have Dick let me down if he was a little quick off the mark, you know what I mean?

Henri showed up and cleared the oyster trays and served our salad course. "Spring greens with blue cheese crumbles and Balsamic Vinaigrette," he said with some pride. I applauded and Robert joined me. Henri preened his pencil thin mustache and bowed his way out of the drapery.

"Gwen, I think Henri is going to be in love with you if you keep stroking his ego like that," Robert said.

I sipped the last of my wine and said, "Robert everyone needs some positive reinforcement from time to time. It does no harm and it makes him happy, so why not?"

Robert put his hand on my thigh and squeezed a little. "You are very tempting, Gwen."

I clinched up my pubococcygeus and looked at him, putting my hand on his and pulled it up my leg a little. "Oh Robert you're switch hitter like Slugger, aren't you?"

Robert slid his hand up above the tops of my nylons and ran his fingers along my warm flesh. "Gwen, I just might switch for you."

I snuggled against him and rubbed his chest. "I just might let you try it to see how it feels." I tried to flutter my pubococcygeus and did it just right. "Oh God ,I was going to have a good time tonight," I thought

Robert laughed and began to eat his salad, so I did too. By the time we finished our salads I was out of wine and the bottle was empty.

I looked at Albert's glass and he had barely touched his wine. I asked him, "Didn't you like the wine?"

"Well I'm more of a beer or Bourbon drinker," he said. "Would you like the rest of it?"

"Sure," I said. I had my tongue down his throat enough tonight that I figured I was already infected if he had anything.

Henri showed up and cleared the salad plates then said, "The Wellingtons will take a few more minutes, can I get anything for you?"

Marsha said, "A Beefeater Martini, double olive."

Dick said, "Jack Daniels over."

I said, "Henri please a Galiano, rocks."

Robert said, "Galiano, rocks, please Henri."

Henri nodded and disappeared. In a few minutes he brought our drinks and we sipped and chatted.

I opened with a question to Robert. "Dick was saying that he had joined the Army before you were born. What was it like to grow up with a big brother in the Army?'

Robert blinked a bit then said, "Oh I wasn't really thinking much about Dick while I was growing up."

Dick hastened to add, "I didn't come home much, except when I changed duty stations. I think I was only home a few times like when I moved from Fort Campbell to the 173rd in Okinawa. Of course Dad had moved to Oregon by then."

"Yes I remember," Robert temporized. "I was, oh six or seven and this big paratrooper came home and my father was so proud. I took Dick in his uniform to school for show and tell. He was a big hit."

Dick smiled and added, "Yes I remember all your classmates asked me if I was a skydiver."

Cherry who was feeling left out of the conversation asked," So were you a skydiver?"

Dick looked down at her and said, "No, not at that time. I was more of a muff diver."

Cherry laughed and snuggled to his arm. "Oh Dick you're so naughty."

Dick licked his lips and laughed. "I'll show you my technique if you like."

Cherry giggled and smiled at him, "Dick you may have to wait in line, Robert has to go first."

Albert turned and looked at Robert. "Oh, I thought Robert was batting for the other team?"

Robert laughed and said, "Cherry is trying to get me to switch."

I squeezed Albert's knee and said, "You can demonstrate on me, Dick. You know to show Robert how it's done."

He looked at me and said, "I'd like that."

I whispered in his ear, "So would I. That is if you can make your tongue as hard as your bat." I reached down and squeezed his erection and felt him quiver.

Henri came in and served the Salmon we were all so hungry that we ate it quickly. No one talked much but there were a lot of busy hands under the table. Cherry almost choked on her Salmon when Dick got his hand all the way up to her pussy and fingered her. Robert was stroking me above the nylons and grinning at me.

We finished up and were all laughing and fondling when Henri came back to check on us. "I see you liked the Salmon," he said and cleared the table. He stood back and asked, "Would you like coffee?"

Dick looked at me. I don't know if it was courtesy or his wanting me to take the lead but I said, "Yes double espresso's around. I don't want anyone to fall asleep after that marvelous meal, Henri."

Henri smiled. "No, of course not, Madam. Would Madam like dessert with the Café?"

I smiled at Henri. "No the espresso will be sufficient. Henri, thank you."

"As you wish Madam." Henri bowed and eased out of the alcove.

Cherry pulled Dick down to her level and kissed him firmly, "I'll see you later." She got up and came around and sat next to Robert. He grinned at her and gave her a light kiss on the forehead. She smiled at him and got up on her knees and was in the middle of a long and passionate kiss when Henri came back with the espresso.

Henri watched as Cherry wrapped herself around Robert and moaned a little. His face got a little tight when Cherry's hands went to Robert's chest and massaged him. He sniffed at Robert and passed out the coffee, putting a plate of chocolates in the middle of the table. "Complements of the house Madam," he said and sniffed again as Cherry released Robert and smiled at Henri.

I spooned a good bit of sugar into my espresso and added a lot of heavy cream. "Do you like espresso, Dick?"

"Yes," he said and sipped his black. "I acquired a taste for it in Italy when the Herd moved to Vicenza."

"Oh, you were in Italy?" Cherry asked.

"Yes. I did two different tours with the 173rd Airborne. First when they moved to Italy, then I spent a tour with the 82nd, and then came back to the Herd just before they jumped into Iraq."

"You were in combat then?" I asked and he got very cold and looked out into the distance,

"Yes, but I don't want to talk about it." He sipped his espresso and looked at me and smiled. "I'd rather talk about you Gwen."

I hugged his arm and felt the big strong muscles in it. "I'd rather like to show you. They say that talk is not as," I licked my lips, "as satisfying as showing."

He grinned at me. "Oh I agree. I'd love to see all of you," he said softly and kissed my cheek.

I swear that made my panties damper than the pubococcygeus flutters I had been doing. I gulped my espresso down and said, "I got us a suite in the hotel so we wouldn't be driving drunk." I grinned at Dick and Robert. "I hope you don't think it improper of me?"

Robert laughed and said, "A suite? How very considerate of you Gwen."

I produced a key card and laid it on the table. "Cherry and I will go up to the room now. If you gentlemen will give us a moment before you come up I think it would be nice."

Dick slipped the key card into his pocket and kissed my cheek. "I think you have just made my evening Gwen." He kissed me on the lips softly for just a second before he pressed me back in the booth, fondled my breast and kissed me with more passion than he had exhibited before.

I caught Henri on our way out and signed the check for dinner writing in a nice hundred dollar tip for him.

He grinned and said, "I hope Madam will return and allow me the pleasure of serving her again."

I gave him an 'air kiss' and patted his shoulder. "I think you can be assured of that, Henri. I loved the way you took such exquisite care of us. Can you send a bottle of oh, Jack Daniels, a bottle of Jameson's, and a bottle of Beefeaters up to the room as well."

Henri smiled and said, "But of course, with soda and ice?"

"Yes that would be perfect, Henri. You know what a woman needs." I kissed his cheek and got him to blush.

He smiled. "Madam is too kind."

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers