Sexual Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I tried to pull him out but wasn't tall enough to get him out, so I held him and bounced up and down on my toes for a minute. Finally he bent his knees and pulled away. His dick was starting to sag by that time and as he dropped away I felt my hot juices run down my legs and over my toes to the floor. It felt like I had lost a quart of fluid. I just hugged him and kissed his throat and rubbed my hands over his nice furry ass.

His big hot hands were massaging my ass so we just stood there for a moment and felt each other. The afterglow was fading away and the floor was cold so I said, "Let's take a shower, Slugger."

He said, "But that will erase the nice hot smell of you. I like a sweaty woman's aroma."

I giggled and lifted up my arm so he could smell my armpit and he bent his head down and licked the edge of my armpit. I never had a man do that and it tingled so I thought I'd climax again. "Oh Slugger, do that again."

He licked deeper into my pit, his tongue hitting erogenous zones I never knew I had. I was quivering as he licked up the sweat then squatted a little and licked his way to my nipple. Fucking marvelous!

I pulled his head up to my face and kissed him softly. "Slugger you do surprise me, you really do."

He lifted me up with one strong arm and carried me to the shower and lowered me down, all the while kissing me behind the ear and sucking softly. He made me think of doing this over and over. I came back to the present when the shower sprayed cold water down my back and he held me in the spray until it warmed up. He laughed and said, "That made your nipples clinch."

I pinched his belly and said, "Oh it made more than my nipples clinch."

He stepped back a little and rubbed my mound. "Can I feel?"

I grinned and said, "Please, but slowly."

He rubbed my clit and slid his thick smooth finger down between my lips and circled my opening a little then slowly, very slowly slid his finger into my vagina and pressed against the forward wall.

I had my eyes closed and visualized his finger sliding against my G-spot, while I squeezed his finger a bit and thought of my clitoris moving back and forth against the pressure of his hand. I was almost ready to climax again but held it off, wanting to make this moment extend as much as possible. I mean I had a tall very strong man giving me pleasure and he seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was. I fondled his flaccid penis and reached down and cupped his testicles as we turned in the shower letting hot water flow over us.

We turned and fondled each other for a long time and finally I pushed his hand away from my pussy, gasping as his finger slipped up and hit my clit. I smiled and reached for the soap and began to massage his chest, "Slugger you are very good for my libido, but you'll make me climax. I want to feel you with my hands."

He took the soap from my hands and began to massage my shoulders and down over my chest, cupping my breasts and teasing my nipples. He said, "Gwen, I've never been with a woman like you before. You are so big I don't feel like I'm over powering you. In fact some of the time I feel you are overpowering me." He ran his hands up under my arms and down over my ribs. Then he stepped close and ran his hands over my ass, cupping my big butt cheeks and kneading them softly.

I hugged him close and kissed his neck. "Slugger, you do tempt a woman so. I might just keep you around a while." I felt his penis start to rise and press against my clit as I quivered.

He stayed pressed against me for a moment and kissed me on the cheek. "I hope so, Gwen, I really do."

We rinsed each other and dried each other off kissing and fondling for a while before putting on the nice terry cloth robes the hotel provided and went back to recover our drinks in the sitting room.

Marsha and Robert were also in their robes sitting on the love seat cuddling and sipping their drinks. Dick picked up our glasses and went to refresh them as Cherry was looking through the selections of videos on the big screen.

Marsha looked up at me and grinned. "Have a nice time?"

"Very nice, you?" I answered.

She laughed and kissed Robert, then looked at me and held up two fingers and giggled.

Robert smiled at me. "Dick is very powerful isn't he?"

I grinned at Robert and made him move over so he sat between Marsha and I. "He actually carried me to bed. I've never had a man able to do that."

Marsha laughed. "Poor baby," she said, "men do that to me all the time."

I laughed at her. "Hell, I've done that to you. Your so small Mar.. er Cherry, even I can carry you to bed."

Dick came back and gave me my drink and sat on the arm of the love seat next to me. I sipped my drink and put my hand on his knee, squeezing a little. "Slugger why don't you show Cherry how big and powerful you are?"

He just grinned and said, "Like how?"

Cherry giggled and said, "Carry me to bed?"

Dick put this hand on mine and looked at me.

I grinned at him. "You can if you like."

He squeezed my hand and said, "How about I just show her?"

I nodded.

Dick sat his drink down and walked around in front of the coffee table and opened his robe. He stood with one hand on each hip holding his robe open behind his hands and posed like Superman. Then his pectorals started to flex and jump first one then the other. He flexed his abdominals and squatted slightly and flexed his thighs, turned and flexed one calf muscle. Then he started flexing each muscle group in turn and had Robert swooning.

Cherry got up, pushed his robe off and walked around him feeling each muscle group and kissing them as he flexed and relaxed, working her way all around until she tossed off her robe and rubbed herself against his flexing muscles.

"Oh God he's magnificent, an Adonis in the flesh," she said and she kissed his mighty chest as his flexing muscles made her head move back and forth as he flexed them.

I laughed and said, "Let's play Pirate."

Marsha laughed and fondled his mighty dick. "Oh yes, and I can be his love captive."

Dick looked at me questioningly. "What do you mean, play pirate?"

I grinned at him. "You've never role played before?"

He shook his head and put his robe back on. "Not that I know of."

Robert laughed. "Mar... er Cherry uses it all the time in her practice. I like it, sometimes she is the Pirate and I'm the love slave."

I grinned at Robert. "Oh, then you know how to play it. You can be the Captain and Dick the first mate. Cherry and I will be the captive maidens."

I got up and kissed Dick and squeezed his cock a little. "It's fun and most sensual." He grinned at me.

I said, "Robert, help me move the table." He helped me move the coffee table to one side of the room. I looked around and said, "Here is the scenario. The savage and lusty Pirates have captured two beautiful maidens and have taken them aboard their ship. In the captains cabin the tall swarthy Captain and the even taller more powerful first mate are deciding what to do with the maidens. The first mate asks, 'What do you want to do with them?' Okay that is how it starts. You guys take it from there and we temporize the rest."

I helped Cherry put her robe on and we stood together with looks of fear and panic on our faces. Robert walked before us looking down and waiting, he nudged Dick in the ribs. Dick looked up and said, "What do you want to do with 'em, Captain?"

Cherry giggled and said, "He's not very convincing, is he?"

I held up my hands in a "t" shape and said, "Time out." I went to Dick and kissed him softly, "Close your eyes and I'll give you your motivations." He closed his eyes and I stood on tip toe and whispered in his ear, "You are an English Pirate on the Spanish Main. You've been at sea for six months since you left the Tortugas and haven't seen a woman, much less been close enough to smell one. You have a cutlass in your hand and a dirk in your belt." I fondled his dick. "Your erection has clouded your mind as you look on the succulent maidens arrayed before you. Now give me a pirate's face and open your eyes."

Dick scowled and cocked one eyebrow up, then opened his eyes as I slipped back to stand before the two of them. "Action," I said and cast my eyes down.

Dick scowled and surveyed us, reached down and adjusted his cock. "Arg, What say you, shall we ravish them now or make them walk the plank?"

Cherry giggled. "Oh much better."

"Silence, Woman!" Robert said and squeezed Cherry's face. "If I want to hear you speak," he put his face so close to hers he could have kissed her as he said very slowly, " I'll make you moan."

She quivered in mock fear and cast her eyes down.

Robert walked up and down. Thinking of a line, he smiled and said to Dick, "I say we see just what Neptune has seen fit to send us." He pulled my robe open and let his hands lift one of my breasts. "Ah Ha! A comely wench, well formed and succulent."

"Aye Capt'n, she's a succulent morsel if I do say so meself," Dick replied.

I lifted my eyes and looked at Robert. "Oh, Sir Pirate, don't ravish us with your unspeakable lusts. We are genteel women and have not felt the thrust of a man before."

He sneered and squeezed my breast almost painfully so. "I told you to be silent woman."

"Yes Captain," I said.

Robert fondled my breast and said, "First Mate, come feel this excellent titty, don't she make you want to suckle?"

"Oh Aye Cap'n," Dick said, stroking my breast and rolling my nipple in his fingers. "I'd suckle that in a moment. And the other, what do she look like under those fancy robes?"

I thought that they had really gotten into the roles and wondered if it had been such a good idea. Robert had his hand on my breast and was rolling my nipple back and forth and looking me in the eye.

"Well if ye want to look at the wench do so, Matey,. Y'ha no need for my approval. Take 'er robe off 'er and we'll see what Neptune ha' brung us." Robert winked at me and leaned down and sucked my nipple.

Dick roughly yanked Cherry's sash down and pulled her robe open. "Oh Aye, what ha' we here," he said. "She be small but a succulent tasty morsel I say. What say you, Cap'n?"

Robert looked at Marsha, who proudly waved her breasts at them. "Aye, she's a tasty one, I'll wager. But I think I'll take me pleasure with the red witch here and let you have the small one."

Dick stood over Marsha and she quivered with excitement. She always liked playing Pirate more than I did, unless I could be the one ravishing her. "Oh Capt'n, she's nay more than a mouth full, but let me take her measure." Dick put his large hot hands on Marsha's throat, then slowly ran them down to cup each sweet little breast, playing with her nipples and pinching them softly. Then his hand ran over her belly and cupped under her mound.

"Oh she's a hot little virgin; mayhap I'll see if her quim can take a marlinspike like mine." His finger split Marsha and she bit her lower lip and made distressed faces as his finger probed her 'virgin' vagina.

His big left hand covered and massaged her sweet little "B" cup as he worked his thick stiff finger into her juicy little pussy. I watched it slip in deeper and deeper and wished he was doing that to me. I involuntarily tightened my own vagina and remembered the way he had fingered me in the shower not long ago.

Robert saw me watching and licking my lips. He reached around me and massaged my ass and ran his finger down between my cheeks and stroked my bung hole putting just enough pressure to make me flinch and giggle. He said in my ear, "Just you wait, wench. I'll pleasure you until you cry for mercy, then swive you some more." His hand came back around and gripped my ass cheek which he massaged fairly firmly. He was being nice, I thought and kissed his cheek. He grinned at me.

Dick had his finger in Marsha's vagina and evidently was massaging her G-spot because she was humping against his hand and moaning, holding his wrist with her eyes closed and biting her lower lip. Dick pulled his finger out and must have flicked her clit because she flinched and moaned loudly.

Dick looked at Robert with his evil scowl and said, "She be a virgin no more Cap'n, I've punctured 'er flower now. But now to see how she tastes, eh?"

Robert grinned and said, "Aye Matey, see how she tastes."

Dick opened his robe wide and leaned way over. I thought he was going to lick her standing up but he wrapped his arm under her robe around her hips and lifted her up, flipping her so her legs were up over his shoulders and held her upside down. Her robe fell off her arms on to the floor and her ass was up in the air.

Marsha said, "Oh Dick," and reached for his cock which was just inches below her face.

Dick growled deep in his throat and wiggled his head from side to side in Marsha's crotch. I almost climaxed thinking about how it must feel to her. I couldn't see what he was doing but Marsha was moaning, and though her hair was streaming down over his crotch I could see she was gripping his cock as if her life depended on it. He made a sucking sound and then blew bubbles in her wet pussy, kind of like a Bronx cheer. She got very stiff, moaned, grunted twice and her hands fell off his cock and hung down limp.

Dick laughed and rotated her back upright, her feet dangling. He held her to his brawny chest for a moment, her eyes came back into focus as he let her slid down his chest. She found her footing with a little difficulty and wrapped her arms around his waist looking up at his face. He laughed and said, "Did y'a like your Keel haulin', little Cherry?"

She looked up and kissed his chest. "Oh yes, Dick, I'll let you haul my keel anytime."

Dick laughed and winked at me.

I was a little excited after that. I mean who wouldn't be. I was waiting for him to do that to me. Then I realized that Marsha weighed a hell of a lot less and was almost a foot shorter than I was. Robert didn't let me regret it too long though. His hand reached down to my mound and he rubbed it softly playing with the hair of my pubis and slipping his finger into me in just two strokes. I was wet and my vagina was a lot larger than Marsha's, having just had Dick's magnificent member plundering my treasures. Robert's finger was miniscule in comparison, but he rubbed my G-spot with some skill and made me moan.

"Ah ha another wet hot virgin deflowered by the Stallion of the Sea," he said and kissed me hard. My arms captured him and I hugged him as if he were Dick. "Oof, not so hard Gwen," he said. "We're only playing."

I blushed and humped his finger. "Sorry captain."

He kissed me and said, "I've a notion to make her put those pretty red lips to use." He pulled me to the love seat, pushed me down on my knees, sat and pulled me up between his legs saying, "Unless y'a want to walk the plank, my pretty, you'll apply those luscious lips to me windlass."

I balked and looked up at him. I had a pretty good idea where he had been stuffing his pretty little peter and had no inclination of sucking half the assholes in the fern bar. Dick saw my dilemma and saved me.

"Capt'n, you've not any idea where this wench has been puttin' those pretty lips 'o hers. Remember we took some 'French letters' off that man-o-war last week. Have her just stroke y'er cock until I can get ye one."

Robert smiled, blushed and said to me, "I'm sorry Gwen, guess I got carried away." He turned to the First Mate and said, "Right you are Dick me lad, get me a letter and we'll see how she sucks."

I reached out and stroked Robert's smooth cock and thought about Dick's marlinspike while Dick went into the bedroom and came back with a condom. He unwrapped it, pulled up the reservoir nipple and put it between my lips. "Now wench apply that to the Cap'ns cock and show us your skills."

I grinned at Dick and put the condom on Robert's pretty cock with my mouth. Marsha gave me applause as I rolled it down his slim hot dick using only my lips. Robert gave me his appreciation as well by moaning with his head back, his hands resting lightly in my hair. Once the condom was on him I gave him my best sucking and licking. It took a while but he was so slim that my jaw didn't get tired before his climax came surging up filling the reservoir tip and I didn't even gag a bit. Robert was lying moaning as I sucked him dry, the tip filling like a balloon in my mouth.

When I pulled back sucking, the condom came free of his rapidly softening cock. I pulled it out of my mouth and handed it to Dick, who tossed it in a trash bucket under the desk.

Cherry was sitting next to Robert and said, "There, there Robert, aren't a woman's lips just as nice as a man's?"

Robert laid his head on Cherry's breast, sucked her nipple and nodded, his mouth being full and he was polite enough not to speak with his mouth full. I massaged his damp cock until it was fully flaccid.

Dick came over and gave me his pirate's scowl. "Alright me fine red crested beauty, let see if ye can take a good keel haulin'. I'm just the bloke that can gi' it to ya." He pulled me up firmly and threw me over his shoulder and carried me off to the bedroom. I waved to Marsha grinning from ear to ear.

I kicked my feet and hammered my fists against his firm buttocks and said, "Oh woe is me to be ravished by a greasy Pirate before my seventeenth birthday." (Well it was role playing.) Dick laughed and slapped my ass, kind'a hard. I squealed and hammered my fists against his ass again.

Then Dick lowered himself down before he tossed me on the bed, jumped astride my hips and held my wrists above my head and ravished my mouth with his. I fought him, well kind'a anyway, enough to make it seem like I didn't like being pressed to the bed by 250 odd pounds of hot muscle and big solid bones, but I let him tame me and kissed him back hungrily.

He pulled back, scowled and raised his eyebrow. "And now me proud red beauty, I'm goin' ta lick the sense right out of ye."

I beat my feet on the bed and said, "Oh sir Pirate no, no anything but you hot slippery tongue dredging my dripping love canal. Nay I pray that you don't ravish me with your hot solid fingers like you did my little sister Maude." He grinned at me and I smiled and batted my eyes at him.

He played the part well. I would have given him a Oscar for the way he started by nuzzling my neck and kissing me below the left ear, sucking the ear lobe and kissing and licking down under my chin onto my throat and up to the right ear. Then he worked his way down my alabaster throat and over both of my fine firm breasts, "(Okay, Okay it's just a act, they do droop a little but that's how I felt at the time). He held my wrists in a vice like grip and I actually couldn't move even a little bit and I tried. He sucked my breast into his mouth and licked the nipples, then sucked each nipple rolling his tongue over them and then released my wrists so he could kiss and lick his way down my abdomen to the fringe of my pubic hair.

He rocked over on one knee, opened my legs and leaned down and blew his hot breath over my mound. The heat was reflected by the rising heat of my steaming treasure box. He pressed my knees up further and spread me as much as he could, without splitting me from stem to stern and blew more of his hot breath into my pubic hair. I could feel his scorching breath all over my spreading pussy. Then his tongue tip licked me from almost my rosebud anus to the top of my slit. He did it so lightly that it was a ghostly sensation.

I put my finger tips lightly on his head and softly felt his short hair like dandelion down on each side of his head. I was touching him as softly as he was licking me. I marveled at the idea that a man who was so strong he could manhandle my huge body like I was nothing more than a feather yet could be so tender and loving, touch so lightly that it felt like a fairy's kiss.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers