Sexual Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Dick stroked my thigh and asked, "I repeat, do you do that often?" His eyebrows jumped a little at me and he grinned even bigger.

"No, not often," I lied. I rationalized that 'often' was every morning so three or four times a week wasn't all that often.

Dick smirked and looked at me then said, "Let me get my coffee." He got up and left the bedroom.

I leaned my head back and sighed. I had just gotten the sparkles to glimmer when he interrupted me. I tightened my vagina and felt the thrill a bit then thought that maybe he would want to bring forth the Technicolor like he had last night. My pussy was drooling at the thought of that when he came back and sat the tray on the bed stand and draped himself over my thighs with a cup of coffee, rubbing my tummy a little. He watched me over the rim of his cup very intently.

He sipped his coffee and caressed my belly and I was getting a little excited as his hand got closer and closer to my mound. I sipped my coffee and tried to get it down so I could get a refill and dilute the sweetness. When his hand finally touched my mound I quivered. He grinned and sipped his coffee some more, pressing a little harder so I felt the strength of his finger tips as he pressed them down and pressed on my love button a little.

I held out my cup. "Can you give me a little more?"

He sat up and grinned at me. "Coffee or...?"

I shivered a little at the idea but said, "Coffee for now. I like it black in the morning."

Dick frowned. "I'm sorry if I'm the wrong color, but I'll give you a little coffee." He poured me some, not filling the cup up too much.

I laughed. "I meant the coffee, black. You are just the right color Slugger. Kind of Dick colored." I smirked at him.

Dick put his coffee down and moved up so he could take my breasts in his hands and rubbed his thumbs over my nipples. "Have you ever had sex in the shower?"

I looked at him and smiled. "What, you don't remember last night?"

He grinned. "That was just fondling, Gwen. I mean real, pinned against the wall, head banging full penetration sex. The kind that makes you gush like a shower and makes you feel like you were melting down the drain."

I carefully put my coffee down, drew him to my lips and said, "Christ you almost made me spill my coffee, Slugger." I cupped his cheeks in my hands, kissed him as passionately as I could, then pulled away looking into his eyes. "No, but it sounds marvelous."

He smiled at me. "Neither have I, but I'd like to." He bent his head and kissed each of my nipples softly.

I kissed him lightly on the top of his head. "Then by the powers vested in me as your fairy Godmother, your wish is granted." I laughed and said, "Get up and I'll give it to you."

He got up. I threw back the blankets and he scooped me up in his arms without so much as a grunt and carried me into the bath room.

As he took off his robe, I went and started the water. Last night he had held me under the cold water as the shower heated up and I didn't want that to happen again.

His hands circled around me as I leaned into the shower and he cupped my breasts, pressing his mighty wand to the crease in my, I thought, large butt. He kissed my neck and said, "Ready for some wall banging?"

I turned in his big strong arms and kissed him. "Go get a condom, Slugger, and let me use the facilities."

He frowned a little, then kissed me. He said, "Yes Godmother," and left the room, closing the door.

I hurried to the pot and let out all the drinks from last night and thought about Slugger. I liked him and he did make me feel the fireworks, but he was just a chauffeur and I was a Doctor for god's sake. What had I been thinking?

I wiped myself and realized that I hadn't been thinking. I had been lusting. I had let my need for a hot hard dick in my needy body overcome my good sense. It must have been the liquor, I rationalized. Yes, that was it, I had been drunk and horny and Dick's big strong body had mesmerized me into what might be a scandalous affair.

Yes, yes that was it, I had been seduced by a randy chauffeur and now I had to end this before... I laughed and realized that I didn't want to end this, at least not yet. I mean, there was all that wall banging sex in the shower and the thrill of being carried like a dainty maiden.

No, there had to be a way to have Slugger light my fire and still prance around the AMA meetings like I wasn't a randy red haired slut with a raging libido. I snickered and opened the bathroom door to invite my wall banging Lothario in.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers
12