Sexy Ash BBW Ch. 03

Story Info
She gets her first fist job and gets her soles worshipped.
1.7k words
4.07
18.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started off as a typical Saturday for Ash and me. We stayed in bed until the early afternoon, kissing, cuddling, talking, and having a good dose of sex. I was enjoying her company so much, both sexually and otherwise, I wanted it do be one of those rare and special days that she and I never leave our apartment and stay nude the whole time.

But at about 12:30 PM, Ash reminded me that we had several errands to run that day. We then went to the tub and began a hot shower. I love showering with her and, unfortunately, usually only get to do it on Saturday and Sunday. She's usually asleep when I shower on weekdays.

When we shower together, each of us always washes the other's entire body using only our bare hands and body wash – no wash rags. On this day, she washed me first and then I returned the favor.

I always love the feeling of her washing me and me washing her, but I didn't think sex would come out of it this time. She and I already had a lot that morning and the night before.

After I finished her lower body, I dropped to my knees and started washing her completely shaved cunt. I started off running my hands all over her cunt lips, then slid my left index and middle fingers inside. At that point, I looked up at her and said, smiling, "I guess after all that fucking, you really need to be cleaned out!" I started moving my fingers around in circles, pressing them against her cunt walls, as if trying to clean them.

I expected to do that for only a few seconds and then start washing her hips and ass. But I noticed that she was squeezing her cunt on my fingers and moving her hips in a circular motion, pressing her cunt against my fingers. I then looked up at her. She had her eyes closed and her head tilted back while she was tightly gripping the towel rack behind her with both hands. She looked tense and was starting to breathe heavily.

Because Ash was so young and still very tight, I had been somewhat gentle in fingering her up to this point. But now realizing that she liked what I was doing, my adrenaline started pumping. I wrapped my right arm around her waist and pressed her into me. She soon began to moan, loudly enough that I could hear her a little over the splashing water. I didn't know if I would make her come by continuing to do that, but I decided to give it a try.

I added my ring finger and as soon as I did, she gasped loudly. And as my third finger entered her, I got faster and pressed harder. She then lifted up her right foot and placed it flat on top of the entrance side of the tub.

By that time, Ash acted very much like she does when I fuck her and I was now pretty sure that I could make her come like this. And the unexpectedness of the act greatly intensified the excitement. I went on for several more minutes and her large body got very tight. I thought she was close to orgasm, but then she suddenly grabbed my left hand very tightly with her right hand.

I thought that was her way of telling me that she was too sensitive and needed me to stop. But as I exited her, she grunted in a very rough tone that I rarely hear from her "Give it all to me." Unsure exactly what she meant, I looked up at her and her eyes were still closed. But after a few seconds of inaction on my part, she opened her eyes, gave me an ultra-serious stare, and said "I want you to fist me."

I was very reluctant to even attempt that on her, doubting that she could accommodate much more than the three fingers I'd just given her. But seeing how much she wanted it, I was willing to give it a try.

I doused my left hand with a lot of body wash to give me plenty of lubrication, packed all five of my fingers as closely together as I could, and slid them inside her. I looked up at her face and her eyes were again closed, this time very tightly. I decided to observe her facial reaction as I tried to get my entire hand inside her. If she looked like I was hurting her, I would've immediately backed out.

I paused for several seconds after my fingers were inside her and then very slowly entered the rest of my hand. Her cunt was very tight, but the lube helped and she stretched more than I expected. And she never appeared to be in pain. Instead, she looked like a virgin ready to fuck for the first time; in great anticipation of something she deeply craved

After about two minutes, I was inside her all the way to my wrist. I then slowly clenched my fingers together, made a fist, and gently pressed upward to see how far I could go. I got up about two inches. I then began slowly fist fucking her and even though my thrusts in and out were short, she loved it. Her mouth dropped open widely and she moaned very loudly.

Seeing how much she enjoyed it, and that she wasn't in pain, I got a lot more comfortable with what I was doing and became a lot more aggressive. Rather than going at a steady speed, I pulled out down to my wrist, stopped, then forcefully shoved myself in. The first time I did that, Ash screamed at the top of her lungs. I repeated the process and her reaction was the same, so I kept it up.

Ash now felt as hot and euphoric as I've ever seen her, or anyone else. She was 100% consumed by horniness, but I decided to make her feel even hotter. For good measure, I took out my tongue and licked the area from the bottom of her clit to the top of her hole.

The combination of the fisting and the face job shot her into overdrive and having my whole fist inside her gave me an awesome feeling of power, fueling my aggressiveness. Her screaming became so loud that it drowned out the water.

Less than a minute after I began the face job, she began a series of orgasms, both from the penetration and the clitoral stimulation. She had always come a lot during sex, but this time she gave me several squirts all over my face. She shook so violently, I wasn't sure I'd be able to hold her in place. Her huge knockers shook up and down like gelatin. She acted like she was getting fucked by a super sized cock that never lost its hard on. The only question now was which would get too sore or sensitive first – her clit or the inside of her cunt.

After several more minutes, her screaming sounded strained, as if she was becoming hoarse, and her knees looked like they were about to give out. With the mirrors and walls now covered with steam and Ash sweating profusely, she said in an exhausted voice "You're gonna have to stop; I can't take anymore."

At that, I stopped licking her and removed my fist, then stood up and took her in a tight embrace. She let go of the towel rack and I walked her over to the water and helped her rinse all the soap off of her. By the time that was done, she was still dizzy, so I slowly sat her down, got behind her, and let her recline in my arms.

She quickly fell asleep and then it was time for me to please myself. I lay her flat on the back, sat at the other end of the tub, and zealously worshipped her luscious wide soles for probably about 30 minutes, taking turns on them. Having my eyes, lips, and tongue so focused on the two most awesome looking things in the world got me as hot as it always does.

In the middle of worshipping her right sole, I suddenly felt something pressing against my fuckstick. I looked down and it was her left foot. I looked to the end of the tub and saw that Ash had woken up. She looked groggy but still had a sexy and mischievous smile on her face.

While I continued worshipping her, she playfully smacked and batted around my rock hard fuckstick with her free foot, then placed the area right under the head between her biggest two toes. From there, she rubbed her big toe back and forth right under my spout. I'm very sensitive there, so I felt a wave of pleasure with every small stroke she made.

"Don't stop, Ash" I begged her in ecstasy, and she didn't. She kept going until I shot a huge load and moaned in orgasmic bliss. As soon as I stopped coming, I let go of her right sole and licked up as much of my come as I could find on her body. Some of it ended up on the shower floor, but a lot of it stuck to her left foot and calf. After I finished that, she grabbed my fuckstick, squeezed it, and stroked it upward to push out the rest of my come. From there, she licked it up.

I then took her in my arms and lay her down with me. We kissed and cuddled on the shower floor together while getting soaked. After she and I split and swallowed my come, I turned off the water, dried both of us off, and led her back to bed. Almost two hours had passed since we began our shower.

That sex binge was so consuming that we decided to save our errands for the next day. We spent the rest of the day relaxing nude around our apartment, cuddling and listening to jazz music. I knew that Ash would need at least a day to recover, but I also knew that, thanks to fisting, I'd now be able to bring her to even greater pleasure than before.