Sexy Exhibitionist: Cock Tease

Story Info
She does another web cam show.
911 words
3.81
36.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
146 Followers

As soon as I walked into the room I saw her eyes light up. She was wearing a red corset that pushed up her breasts almost out of the red bra she was wearing. Stretched tightly over her freshly shaved cunt was a red thong that barely covered her fleshy mound. I looked about her living room that had been turned into her video studio and saw the lights shining. Smiling I thought that she must be preparing for another of her web shows.

Ever since her first performance on camera she had talked of how her viewers had become fanatical about seeing her. I never asked her but from what she did I thought that she must be doing well if she was paying her college fees without another job. As I thought these things she jumped into my arms and planted a passionate kiss on my lips which I quickly responded to, as we kissed I felt her hand rub up and down my crotch making me hard quickly.

"Join me Paul on camera," she whispered lustily into my ear.

"What?" I said.

"Join me. you have such a lovely large thick cock. You shave the hair off so it will show up wonderfully."

As she spoke she rubbed her hand up and down along my cock more driving me crazy with lust. I wanted her badly she could feel that and I have to say I was interested to see what people would think of my cock if they saw it. The little minx knew she had me when she opened up my trousers and pulled my cock into the air. Smiling she knelt before me and kissed the tip gently licking slowly around the head. Then I realised there was nothing I could do stop her.

"Okay but you aren't to show my face."

I heard a slight tinkling laugh and she said," It's not your face I want on camera honey."

So I quickly stripped off my clothes and lay on the large couch. Standing in front of me she adjusted the web cams and when she was satisfied turned them on. I realised with a start that this was probably live and that if I didn't perform properly I would be a laughing stock. Then she began to dance, swinging her lips lewdly and in evident satisfaction. I watched as her ass gyrated and postured. I almost shouted with joy as her backside facing the cam she bent over and she slipped off her thong exposing her dripping cunt and parting the lips with her fingers.

Suddenly she was between my legs and the camera above my head whirred as she crawled to where my cock stood in the air. Looking at the monitor she adjusted the cam until you could easily make out my cock and her head. She smiled into my face her eyes gleaming wickedly and I felt my cock twitch.

I felt her fingers wrap about my cock and she began to slowly pump her hand up and down the throbbing shaft. Then her lips pressed against my lips at the tip of my cock. I groaned with delight as she used her tongue to part them and massage the sensitive area just inside. Holding me tightly she kept me from coming and raised her head to look into the cam again and smile at me as she allowed her tongue to slide downwards until she was at my balls.

I felt and saw her in the monitor as she gently took my balls into her mouth. I felt her tongue massage them as she pumped my cock slowly and brought me close to a delicious orgasm but stopped before I could shoot my load. Then she licked along the shaft and the head again. I was groaning and pleading from this pleasurable torture as she pulled her breasts out of the cups of her bra and brushed them back and forth over my straining cock. Always she looked at me with those wickedly gleaming eyes that spoke of sex to me and she silently worked me into a state of extreme frustration.

Her mouth slipped over the head of my cock and I pumped it into her mouth with all the quickness and vigour I could muster and she sucked on my cock ferociously. I groaned as she pulled her mouth away but this time she replaced it with her hand and pumped it up and down my cock. This time she was faster and her other hand was massaging my balls held tight in the sac.

"Come for me, come for me Paul," she said to me and I felt my body strain and spasm until I felt the familiar rushing at my balls as my cum shot through my shaft and into the air.

"Fuckkkkkk, ohhhh fuckkk!" I screamed as my body found relief in one of the most massive orgasms that I had ever felt.

My cum felt warm as it sprayed over my belly and she squeezed each drop out of my cock until it slowed and then stopped and I felt my cock soften. I felt her hands rub my cum into my skin and she spoke as she turned off the camera.

"That was good Paul, next time I think I might get you to fuck me before you cum. God that was hot, think you can fuck me soon!" she said happily.

Paul44
Paul44
146 Followers