Sexy Mature Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
362 Followers

Shoving her papers roughly out of the way I placed her on the edge of the desk and she lay back beneath me. Her voluptuous breasts spread out across her chest and she pulled her knees up toward her, opening her legs wide before me. Her glistening wet pussy gaped as I slid my hands all the way up along her nylon calves and along the inside of her thighs as she reached down, grasping for my cock. "Give me your cock Sam," she gasped, "I want to feel it in me." I held the base of my dick and stepped toward her as she took hold pulling me into her closer still. "Give it to me Sam" she almost hissed, "put it in me and fuck me." She looked at me, pleading and desperate as I began to slide the tip of my cock between her soaking pussy lips. I rubbed it up and down to get it nice and wet and to tease her a little before giving it to her, but this only made her worse. "pleeaase now" she pleaded and in one long, slow smooth motion I began to slide my cock deep into her gorgeous cunt.

"Ahhh, yesss" she gasped as I slid it slowly all the way inside her and then stopped and held it there for a while as we both got used to the feeling. "Oh Sam that feel's so good" she whispered. "You do to Miss Hayes," I said. "Now please, fuck me." She went on, so slowly I began to slide in and out of my beautiful teacher, the one I had always fantasised over and who now desperately wanted to be screwed by her young students cock.

I could feel her hot pussy completely envelop my dick as I slowly slid in and out of her. Time after time, stroke after stroke, we gasped as we screwed on her desk. I held her creamy nylon ankles as she held her legs high and wide, even kissing and licking her feet in her ever so sexy shoes, taking the heel of one into my mouth as she looked up at me and gasped as I filled her with cock.

Gradually my rhythm increased as I slid in and out of her quickly, all the way in and out each time, feeling myself fill her up with each stroke. Hoisting her ankles over each shoulder I pushed into her even more deeply, causing her to gasp out louder, stopping halfway through in case anyone in the corridor outside may hear. I'd almost lost sight of the fact that we were in her office and people may still be around, but she had that kind of effect.

Pushing me off her she climbed off the desk and pushed me into the chair I had sat in when I first came into her office. Straddling my lap and facing away from me she grasped my dick, pointing it up towards her pussy and slowly lowered herself down onto me. I watched as her pussy lips slipped over the tip of my cock and then slowly inch by inch sank down onto my shaft. We both gasped as she lowered herself and began to slowly bounce up and down. I held her by the butt cheeks, helping her bounce on my cock for a while and then reached round to fondle her lovely full tits that bounced along with her. "Oh Sam, I love the feel of you cock" she whispered turning partially around toward me. "Fuck me Miss Hayes" I breathed back.

Standing up she turned around to face me and straddling me again lowered herself once more, impaling herself fully on the full length of my rampant dick. Again she began to bounce, holding onto the back of the chair behind my ears as I licked on her jiggling tits and nipples. I stroked her stocking clad thighs as she screwed me and then grabbed her ass tightly, banging her down hard onto me and making her gasp in almost pain, but mostly desire. This time I tickled her asshole with my finger and she almost went into raptures when I did so. She did go into raptures when I slipped it into her ass and worked my finger round as she bounced up and down on my dick. "Do you like that too Miss Hayes?" I teased this time, knowing full well by her response already that she certainly did.

"Take me from behind" she said, climbing off me and bending over the desk. I stood up from the chair and with my cock in hand I approached her, pausing momentarily to drink in the sight of her before me, bent over the desk her cream stockinged legs open wide and ready for me to fuck her, her high heels showing off her gorgeous legs and her beautiful ass just beckoning me toward her. She held the edge of the desk tight as she felt me rub the tip of my cock between her lips and then gasped as I slowly fed it into her once more and began to pump in and out.

"Yess fuck me Sam, give me all that beautiful cock," I was glad to oblige. Her tits bounced as I pumped into her, holding her around the front of her thighs, feeling her silky stocking tops under my touch and pulling her hard back onto me. I slammed into her hard, as hard as I could, in long hard strokes. "Oh Sam" she gasped "I'm going to come again." Knowing she was about to explode again I shafted her relentlessly, reaching beneath her and grasping her tits until I felt her legs begin to shake. Her breath shortened and her body spasmed beneath me as her gasps stopped and her orgasm tore through her body. She shuddered and came, coating my dick and balls in her freely flowing juices unable to do anything but endure the endless number of shudders that seemed to wrack her frame.

I slowed my pace as her climax subsided, but I wasn't finished yet, although I felt I didn't have too far to go before I would be joining her. Pulling out, I rubbed my cock up and down between her legs and the cheeks of her ass, much to her continued delight, then I thought I may as well try my luck and see if she'd let me do what I'd never done before. Placing the tip of my cock against her puckered brown hole I began to nudge her gently and she turned to me and smiled. "Yes Sam, please fuck my ass."

"Oh yes Miss Hayes," I couldn't believe my ears but wasted no time in continuing to push my cock into her tight hole as she closed her eyes and gasped as I slipped beyond her tight ring and began to fuck her backside. It must have been right for her too because almost immediately she began to climax again in what seemed like an extension of the one she had just had. "She turned and looked at me briefly almost in surprise at what was happening to her and then squeezed her eyes shut as I fucked her behind and she came again. I could see the juices streaming from her and running down her inner thighs as she rubbed at them with her fingers and then smeared them over her dangling tits as I felt my own climax slowly beginning to build at the back of my balls.

I'm gonna come real soon Miss Hayes" I told her, pulling out of her deliciously tight backside. Quickly she lay on the floor, spreadeagled beneath me and I climbed between her legs and sank my cock long and deep inside her and began to frantically pump away. Again and again she came, multiple orgasms tearing up her body, as my own cock grew closer and closer to exploding. "Miss Hayes, I'm gonna come" I warned her. "Oh yess, come for me, fill me with your spunk. Go on Sam, come inside me, give it to teacher." Her final words were too much and I felt my come shoot forth and my balls begin to empty themselves inside her. Spurt after spurt of my hot come filled her willing cunt as she wrapped her legs around my back and dug her heels into me, grasping my butt tightly in her hands and pulling me deep into her. Gasping and exhausted and with my cock still semi-erect she withdrew me from her and went down on me again, licking the last remnants of cum she could squeeze from me. Her mouth and face was coated in my spunk and her own juices and as she held my dick in one hand she slipped two fingers deep between the folds of her own pussy and removed them to lick the spunk and juice from them.

Exhausted but happy we kissed passionately and I watched her dress again as I did. She gave me her panties as a reminder but said I probably wouldn't really need them. When I asked why she replied "because there'll be plenty more of those for you to pick up from now on. I'll see you at mine tomorrow night" she said smiling and handing me her address on a piece of paper.

As I left her office and made her way down the corridor I passed a janitor who smiled and nodded, "Detention again young Mr Smith" he noted, "you been getting yourself into trouble with those girls again?"

"Something like that" I replied, smiling to myself as I headed home looking forward to the following night.

alanc
alanc
362 Followers
12