Sexy Megan Teasing

Story Info
Megan's bf gets an idea as she teases his friend.
3.5k words
4.25
53.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about Megan once more. Most of my stories are all related to each other. Characters in one story appear in other stories. I think this is Megan's third appearance, but now her character is developing more. Hopefully you like it.

*****

"The big tournament is tomorrow, babe," Megan heard her bf say from the other room. She had just finished showering. A long day at work had worn her out and now she was glad her day was winding down. Looking at herself in the mirror, she thought about how good her other girlfriends looked. Compared to her three closest friends, Megan was the least curvy, but in no way did that make her less womanly or less sexy. What she lacked in curves she more than made up in attitude.

Her rockin body screamed sex. The tattoos draped over her body forced you to stare, even if you tried your hardest to be a gentleman and were trying to look away.

The way she moved, though not overly sensual, still made you think of picking her up and impaling her on your dick. Her less than five foot frame made that notion quite possible.

So instead of wrapping herself with a towel, she boldly stepped out of the restroom and made her way to the living room with her slim body on display. Her pert small breasts stood high, her small tight butt flexed with each step, never jiggling too much, her slim thighs looking sexy as they waltzed over to her boyfriend, not caring that sitting down on the couch across from him was one of his friends. She straddled Brian, her boyfriend, and ground her pussy into his shorts.

"I'm fucking horny," she said sexily.

Brian threw down his control pad and put his right hand on Megan's left butt cheek, encasing her whole cheek, and squeezed it as he stood up. His middle finger was dangerously close to her tight little rosebud, and he circled his finger across the little bit of wrinkliness he was touching, causing her to push harder against his crotch.

Her legs were now wrapped around his body as he carried her off to the bedroom, shouting back to his bud, "You win!" and not even looking back in the process.

Brian's friend had also stopped playing the shooting game that would be one of the games included in tomorrow's tourney. He simply stared at and wondered if what he saw really did occur. All he could see now was Megan's sexy legs wrapped around Brian, so he tried to relive the moments before where a naked Megan came waltzing out of the restroom, still a little damp and looking sexy as hell as she strutted across the room.

He had seen a lot of porn where the women have big tits, so he was surprised he felt his cock get harder than ever at the sight of Megan's small but cute little peaches. Following the path down to her pussy was a sight to behold as he realized the carpet didn't match the curtains, now knowing for sure she painted her hair red.

Then when she straddled Brian he got to see a profile view of her small butt, but he felt himself wanting to lean over to grip her ass and squeeze it roughly.

Now he was left alone in the living room with the game still on and the sound of thumping as Brian gave Megan the good, hard fucking he wish he were giving her. Along with every thump came a moan of pleasure emanating from Megan's sweet little mouth.

"Unh, unh, unh," were some sounds coming from behind the door.

Sounds that, though it annoyed them having to hear them every day, most of Megan and Brian's apartment complex neighbors had learnt to deal with. She was such a loud moaner the people two doors down could hear her. Some guys actually liked hearing it.

"Hunh, ungh, unh," was heard in more rapid succession, letting everyone around know she was nearing climax. The thumping was also coming faster.

Thump, thump, thump, thump, thump.

It was a chorus of ungh and thumps heard over and over.

Thump, thump, ungh. Thmp, ungh, thump.

Thump-ungh, thump-ungh, ungh-thump.

Until finally, it stopped.

She was spent.

But he wasn't done yet.

She lay spent, and quite weak, but he, still rock hard, moved around and got into a better position and started slamming into her again.

Now the thumps were heard alone. It was a different kind of thump also. His new placement caused the bed to hit the wall in a different manner. Similar but different. Neither had ever thought of moving the bed further from the wall. They wanted the thumping to be heard. They wanted everyone to hear that they fucked everyday, sometimes even two or three times.

Thimp, thimp, thimp.

It wasn't uncommon to hear this sequence of events occur. They, the other tenants, all knew in a little while they'd hear a recognizable noise again.

Brian's friend was also used to hearing this. Many times he had gotten to the door to their apartment, ready to knock, when he heard the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from inside. What was new to him is now he had his penis out and he was stroking himself to the sound of sexy Megan getting fucked.

"Unh," the whimpers began again.

Slowly they could be heard rising, but Brian was near climax and wanted to finish up, so with one last hard push he inserted himself all the way and shot his load deep into his sexy little girlfriend. She tried to continue fucking herself with his tool, but he was done. He let his softening cock slip out of her and presented it to her pretty face, which she eagerly gobbled up, reveling in the taste of the mixture of their juices, and touching her clit at the same time.

Brian just loved that she was such a sex kitten. Wantonly masturbating in front of him with no shame. He had never found a girl like her before.

Feeling satisfied, he pulled his cock away from her lovely mouth, and she followed it forward a little, not wanting to have it taken out. She loved his cock. Loved the texture of it, the softness, the warmth of it. She was sad for a moment as it eventually came out, but then concentrated her efforts on masturbating to get that next orgasm.

Now done, Brian grabbed his shorts and threw them on, opening the door to the living room just as he tied them up. Behind him lay Megan still naked on the bed furiously rubbing her clit, but her angle only let Brian's friend see the back of her hair since her head was closest to the door, with her feet furthest away. He also kinda saw her hand moving fast, making Megan start moaning again.

Luckily Brian's friend had covered his dick up when the moaning had first stopped. Since then he was only touching himself when Megan started moaning again, but hadn't exposed himself, since he didn't want Brian knowing was he was doing.

However, he didn't get to see much more of Megan, as Brian closed the door most of the way, leaving it just slightly ajar. Not wanting to seem too obvious, Brian's friend sat back on the couch, and 'continued' to play the shooter game.

"Ready for the tourney tomorrow?" Brian asked, but got no response.

He waited a couple seconds before asking him the same question again in a louder voice.

"Ready for the tourney tomorrow??"

"What?" his friend responded, "Oh, um, yeah. Getting there."

Then Brian sat next to him, grabbed the control pad, and added, "Sure."

For the next hour time flew as Brian wiped the floor with his friend's character, no doubt because his friend was still imagining sexy Megan in the room next door. He wondered to himself if she had passed out, or was she still friggin' herself but just in silent mode, his character on screen getting killed over and over as Brian showed no mercy.

Eventually Megan came out, wearing nothing more than one of Brian's long button-shirts. Being so small in stature, the flaps in front and around were enough to cover her girly goods, but still loose enough to show plenty of thigh and skin.

She bounded towards the couch, slipping between the two of them, not caring if the flaps showed her lovely little assets.

Once there she plopped between the two and curled her legs up, with her knees bent and facing her boyfriend, her ass away from him but towards his friend. He quickly glanced down at her butt and noticed there was no apparent underwear visible. He couldn't see her butt crack but could see a little flesh. Either it was a thong or a very small underwear. His game showed that he was thinking of something else instead of hunting for Brian and killing him.

Realizing how well he was doing, Brian started thinking about a way he could win tomorrow's tournament. It was a video game tournament involving a shooter game (like Halo), a racing game (like Need for Speed), a football game (Madden NFL), a fighting game (Mortal Kombat), a puzzle game (like Tetris), and a mystery game. The mystery game was usually older, and in the past had consisted of the old Mario Bros game where you stay on one screen and try to get the most coins.

Brian had lost every single year. But this year the purse was the biggest ever. There were ten people competing this year with top prizes going to first, second, and third. He knew seven of the guys, but the other two were total strangers. Friends of his friends. Each person contributed $1000. Third prize was $1000, so you ended up not losing anything, except pride. Second prize was $2000 and first was $7000.

In the past he had gotten second many times, and also third, but he had never won the tourneys they held. This time he believed he had an ace up his sleeve, and she didn't even know it yet.

His eyes inadvertently stayed staring.

They went up and down her body, from her sexy legs on display to the way her pert breasts just barely made a small bump on his shirt.

"What?" Megan asked inquisitively.

"Oh, nothing," Brian responded.

"No, tell me what. Why are you staring?" she quipped back.

Then Brian got up and told his buddy if he wanted to stay, he could stay, then whisked away Megan and quickly headed back to their bedroom. This caused Megan's shirt (well, actually Brian's but nevertheless the shirt she was wearing) flap up a little in the back, which Brian's friend caught sight of and now was fairly sure she wasn't wearing panties. Either that or she was wearing a tiny thong.

Right before she was completely in she reached back with her free hand and pulled up the shirt she was wearing, revealing her cute little butt, and also revealing no sign of cloth anywhere. She had been naked this whole time, and Brian's friend's cock got super hard at the thought of that.

Then he got to see Brian tossing Megan onto the bed before he closed the door.

For the next couple hours fucking ensued once more, but this time it was a slow, long fuck. So long that Brian's friend masturbated to two climaxes before the noises ceased and they went to sleep.

It was only 10p when Megan woke up with a great hunger. Thinking back to what she had eaten last, she giggled a little, knowing that a bellyful of cum wasn't exactly on a diet plan.

She easily slid out of bed, not really worried about her boyfriend waking up because he was a heavy sleeper, and also because with her tiny frame the bed didn't move much anyways.

She walked over to the door and slowly opened it, not wanting it to creak too loudly, then, through a dimly lit living room, made it to the kitchen with ease. She opened the refrigerator door and peered inside. The only choices she saw were some leftover cold pizza slices form last night or a couple lunchables packs that were kinda old. Not wanting to risk getting sick she grabbed a slice of pizza and closed the door.

The sight before her would have normally startled the average person, but Megan was not a wimpy girl. At first glance there was a shadowy figure that had apparently been behind the fridge door. However, even though it was dim, she could see the small frame before her had to be none other than Brian's friend.

She stood in front of him, her feet slightly parted, creating a path up to her trimmed pussy. In her right hand was the pizza slice, dangling gently, and her eyes were staring at the figure before her. A minute passed, where she waited for a response from him, yet he gave none.

So she decided to play with him a little.

"Wanna fuck me?" she said in a sultry voice, and stared into his eyes as she put her left hand on her hip and cocked it to the side. Another couple of seconds passed before she grabbed a pepperoni off of her pizza slice and set it right on top of her right nipple, resting on the top half of her sexy little boobs.

She did the same to her left nipple, and slowly brought her finger up to her mouth so she could lick off the little bit of pizza sauce that got on it. Seeing it wasn't enough, she proceeded to put her finger into her mouth, purse her lips, and suck on it like a good little girl.

During this whole time Brian's friend was looking around at Megan's sweet little mouth, her sexy little pepperoni covered boobs, and her sweet pussy down below.

Then, while Brian's friend was looking at her left boob, Megan grabbed the pepperoni on her left nipple and slowly pulled it off. Even though he had already seen her naked before, the slow reveal was such a sexy sight for him, and his eyes got bigger as her nipple was revealed.

Megan pulled the pepperoni off and slowly moved it towards Brian's friend, but seeing no response from him, brought it back to her own mouth and bit down on it hard and closed her eyes.

Then she slowly and sultrily opened them, staring into his eyes as she did so and asked, "care to eat the other one?" as she pushed her chest forward at an angle, so her right boob was more forward.

A second passed before he realized he didn't want to lose this opportunity, and reached forward with his left hand, only to have it slapped away by Megan.

"Ah-ah," she said, "I didn't say you could use your hands."

For another couple seconds he stood there, unsure what to do, then it donned on him she wanted him to go for it with his mouth, and maybe in the process give her nipple a little lick. Maybe even suck on it a little. But just as he moved forward a couple inches with his head in front, Megan, ever the tease, grabbed the pepperoni off her right nipple and slowly brought it to his lips.

He opened his mouth so she could place it on his lips but she went a lil further, making sure to run her fingers across his lower lip, then while staring into his eyes she brought her finger covered in his wetness and brought it to her own mouth, sucking on it just as she had earlier, letting out a little mew of satisfaction, and closing her eyes again in the process.

As she slowly opened her eyes again, she began turning away from him, displaying her cute bare butt to him once more. Then as she took one step away, which caught Brian's friend's eye as her small pert butt cheek flexed with the step, Megan looked over her shoulder at him and once again asked, "So, do you wanna fuck me?" emphasizing the word fuck this time.

All he could do was nod his head.

Then she gave a small smile, and started walking away as she kept her head half turned so he could hear her.

"I wouldn't mind a good fuck from you, too," she stated.

Then took two more steps before she paused.

"A good hard fucking from your rock hard cock, going into my sweet little pussy. I'm getting so wet thinking about it, mmmmmmmm," she said as she rocked her hips a little, then took two more steps towards the living room, which left about four more to go.

Then paused once more.

"You'd cum inside me, filling me with your hot sperm, then letting it ooze out of me soooooo slowly," she continued, then took two more steps before pausing again.

"Then I'd get on my knees and lick your cock clean," she said in a sexy voice as she flicked her tongue out as if she was licking an object in front of her, then continued saying, "before I take it fully in my mouth, full of my pussy juices and your sperm."

Then she took the last two steps, and reached the armrest of the couch, bending over it and looking back over her shoulder at Brian's friend, still standing in the kitchen, flabbergasted.

"Mmmmmmmm," she said once more, "it would be so good to have your cock in me."

At the doorway to the bedroom, with the door slightly ajar and peering from the darkness inside stood Brian, not believing what he was seeing. From what he knew, his little Megan had never cheated on him, or her other boyfriends for that matter. Even when he had eyes on her and she was dating another guy, she never once reacted to his advances.

Sure she flirted, but it was always a harmless flirt, and never physical. No one ever got to touch her, but now that he thinks back, she often did grab his arm. But she never allowed him, or anybody else, to grab her arms, or tummy, or any other body part. Well, never allowed any males that is. But that may be something to think about another time. Right now he only had time to think about what she was doing out there Though he was shocked at her behavior, he never really got worried she was going to do it. Plus, if it did start going further than he liked, he'd feign waking up and make a lot of noise, which would for sure stop her.

But as it happened, it never came to that, because just as she finished her last statement, Megan continued, "but unfortunately, it's not gonna happen," and she got up after saying that.

"I'm still with Brian, and unless that changes, his is the only hard cock that will go into me and cum in me."

Then she turned back to look at him, spread her legs a little and moved her left hand to her pussy, inserting her index finger into her slippery wetness and up her lovehole.

"Oooh," she cooed as her finger went in, "but that doesn't mean I won't be imagining your hard cock going in me. Maybe I'll even shout your name tonight."

With that last statement she turned and waltzed towards her bedroom, her ass cheeks flexing with every step.

Now Brian was frantic in trying to get back to bed without making much noise. At his current pace he knew she would catch him awake, and then she'd know he had been watching the events that had just transpired, but he didn't want her to know, because he was going to use her sexy ways of teasing in the future.

Luckily for him she stopped right before swinging the door open and turned her head to the side and said back to Brian's friend, "I know you're gonna jerk off tonight, so don't be embarrassed. All I ask is that you clean up any mess you make. Some of his other friends have made messes, and THAT is kind of embarrassing to explain to neighbors and friends when they come over. So feel free to go at it. Use my panties if you want. They're in the hamper in the restroom," then turned away from him and slowly walked into her bedroom, being quiet as to not wake up Brian, who appeared to be sleeping peacefully in bed.

In the bed Brian just thought about how it was gonna be so easy to win the video game tournament tomorrow, and was sure Megan would help him with it.

*****

Now I hope to get some ideas from my readers on what Brian will have Megan do during the tournament. Please comment and/or email me with suggestions.