Sexy Michelle

Story Info
Sexy girl rocks his world, but she wasn't really a she.
2.5k words
4.62
186.8k
118
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked good from across the bar. She was tall, about 5'9", with long blonde hair and thin rimmed glasses. Her body looked nice in her short low cut red dress that accentuated her big tits, trim waist, full hips and nice round ass.

It had been two months since my divorce was final and I was trying to get back in the game. I was still pretty young at 37 but it had been so long since I had dated that I was really rusty. It had also been over six months since I had been laid so I was feeling somewhat desperate as well.

We continued to make and hold eye contact. I ordered another shot, my fourth to go along with three beers. We made eye contact again. She smiled. I downed my shot and returned her smile.

"Here goes," I thought as I walked across the bar toward her.

"Hi," I said unsurely. "I'm Greg."

"Hi. I am Michelle. I was wondering when you were going to come over," she said with a warm inviting smile.

We talked. We drank. She was funny and easy to talk to and there were no moments of uncomfortable silence during our entire conversation. The lights came on. It was closing time and I was drunk.

"Will you walk me to my car," she asked demurely.

"Of course."

We walked to her car and we continued to talk. She took my hand in hers and squeezed. She pressed her lips to mine. We kissed, softly at first but as our passion increased our tongues entwined.

My cock rose to full attention as she pressed her sexy body tightly against mine. My hands ran down her sides and cupped her ass. It was firm and muscular. We continued to kiss deeply as we ground our bodies together against her car.

"Come home with me," she said breathlessly.

"Yes," I replied without hesitation.

She drove us to her place, a cute little cape about 10 minutes away from the bar.

She took my hand and led me to the front door. We kissed and groped as she fumbled with the keys. Our tongues entwined in an aggressive passionate kiss.

I wanted her. My cock stiffened in my pants and her fingers stroked it through the fabric as we continued to kiss deeply.

She opened the door and we stumbled through it between kisses. She shut the door and pressed me against it. Our mouths met in a wet passionate kiss as her tongue thrust deep into my mouth.

She pulled my shirt over my head and tore at my jeans. Her long manicured fingernails raked down the bare skin of my back as we continued to kiss. She pulled her dress over her head and stood in just a pair of white lace panties as she looked at me seductively. She dropped to her knees and raked her fingernails down my stomach leaving red welts down my body.

Michelle looked up at me with her sexy brown eyes as she took my cock into her mouth. Her mouth felt amazing.

Her head bobbed over my cock and she buried her nose against my pelvis as she deep throated me with each stroke. Her thumb expertly massaged the underside of my cock as she mouth fucked me bringing me to the brink of orgasm before she stopped cold. I groaned with disappointment.

She continued to tease me over and over until she stood up and led me to the couch.

"Your turn baby," she said playfully as she lay on the couch in just her panties.

I lay on top of her and kissed her deeply as we ground our bodies together in an impassioned frenzy. I kissed the nape of her neck and she moaned loudly. I planted soft butterfly kisses down to her fantastic tits. They were firm and round with small hard nipples. Michelle cradled my head and moaned as I sucked and nibbled on her sensitive nipples.

I continued my journey down her luscious body. I kissed my way to her belly button and my tongue slithered around it making her moan louder. I settled between her splayed thighs and looked at her panty covered cock.

I had realized she was a transsexual when we were kissing against her car and I felt her hard cock against my thigh. I was too far gone at that point. She was beautiful and I wanted her. I didn't care what was between her sexy legs and in fact on some level it excited me.

I tentatively touched her hard cock through her panties. It was about six inches long and very hard. It was warm and as I stroked it my passion consumed me. I was no longer tentative. I was a wanton slut and I needed her, all of her. I buried my face in her crotch and licked her dick through her lace panties.

Michelle moaned loudly as I licked her. "Oh yes," she hissed as I freed her member from the confines of her panties.

It looked delicious. Precum leaked from the bulbous purple head of her cock. I needed to taste it. I leaned forward and pressed my face against her hard throbbing cock. It was hot. I licked her shaft from her balls to her spongy head and tasted her salty essence. I slurped the precum from her hole. It was delicious and I lost myself in the erotic act of pleasing her.

My hand wrapped around her wet shaft and I began to pump it. I wanted to please her. I needed more. I buried my face in her pelvis as her hard thick cock slid down my throat and my eyes watered as I fought my gag reflex.

Michelle moaned loudly and ran her hands through my hair as I deep throated her magnificent cock.

My head bobbed faster and faster over her throbbing cock. I wanted her cum. I had never done anything like this before. I had never entertained a conscious homosexual thought in my life yet lying between her legs with her cock in my mouth seemed natural and right.

I was consumed with lust. I knew she was close to cumming and I needed to please her. I pumped her shaft faster and faster as I slurped on her spongy cock head.

"Oh baby," she groaned as her balls tightened. Her cum splashed into my mouth and it was delicious. I wanted more. I swallowed all of her thick creamy seed and I continued to suckle her flaccid cock. I wanted to hold it in my mouth but I needed more. I licked and kissed her flaccid cock and her smooth shaved balls. I took her soft orbs into my mouth and sucked softly on them. I needed more. I lifted her smooth shapely legs up and she placed them on my shoulders. I kissed and licked her sensitive shaved taint. I wanted more. My tongue was everywhere. I licked and sucked her tight puckered asshole and she moaned loudly. I eased a finger inside her and she moaned louder.

Michelle looked deep into my eyes. "I need you inside me," she pleaded. Her pretty brown eyes were glazed over with a combination of animal lust and tender desire.

I plunged my tongue into her asshole and ravenously rimmed her. Raw passion consumed me as I drooled copious amounts of spit on her asshole. I spit in my hand and rubbed it over my rigid dick. I pressed the head of my cock against her asshole as I looked into her pretty eyes.

"Fuck me baby," she said breathlessly.

I pressed my hips forward as she relaxed her sphincter and my cock sank into her asshole.

"Oh god yes," she hissed as I buried my cock, balls deep, in her asshole.

I looked down as I slowly withdrew my cock. The sight of my cock sliding in her asshole as her semi erect cock lay against her belly was incredibly erotic.

Michelle reached down between her legs and started stroking her rapidly rising cock as I fucked her tight ass. The sight was lewd but exciting and I loved it.

"Fuck me harder baby," Michelle pleaded. "Please fuck me harder."

I rammed my cock into her tight asshole hard and fast as she continued to stroke her hard cock.

I felt my climax building.

"Cum inside me baby," she panted. "Fill me up baby." She looked at me with her sexy brown eyes and blew me a kiss.

I came harder than I had ever cum before. My cock spasmed deep inside her bowels and I shot buckets of cum as I buried my dick all the way inside her.

"I'm cumming too baby," she moaned as she spurted creamy white cum all over her flat stomach and her beautiful tits.

I wanted it. I dove forward and licked her delicious seed from her perfect tits as she cradled my head. I licked and swallowed it all and then slithered up beside her. I wrapped my strong arms around her and kissed her tenderly as we pressed our warm bodies together.

"That was incredible," I said between kisses.

"Yes it was baby," she replied.

We continued to kiss and talk long into the night as we lay together in each others arms. We drifted off to sleep with our bodies entwined and I slept more peacefully than I had in years.

I awoke with light streaming through the window. My body was spooned up behind Michelle as my stiff cock rested against the valley of her ass cheeks. My arm was draped over her waist and my hand was snaked up between her beautiful tits. I wanted her.

I slowly moved my hand down her sexy body to her cock. It was hard and ready and I needed it. I carefully directed Michelle onto her back without waking her and quietly slipped between her legs. I looked up at her body and soaked in her beauty. The paradox between her soft sexy feminine curves and her hard throbbing cock was intoxicating.

I leaned forward and took her warm hard meat into my mouth. I moaned around her cock as I started sucking slowly on it. My tongue ran over the soft ridges of her dick as it slid easily in and out of my mouth.

Michelle opened her pretty eyes and looked at me as I sucked on her hard cock. Her hands caressed my head as it slowly bobbed over her.

I wrapped my hand around her shaft and started to pump as I noisily slurped on her throbbing meat.

"Oh baby," she sighed as her climax built.

I stroked her cock faster with my right hand and eased a finger from my left hand up her tight asshole as my head continued to bob over her hard dick.

She moaned as my finger stroked her prostate. She was getting close and I wanted her cream.

"I'm going to cum baby," she gasped.

I continued to pump her cock as I sucked on her cock head and waited for my reward.

Her body shook as she came hard in my mouth. Her cream filled my mouth and I greedily gulped down her delicious gift.

Michelle pulled me up and kissed me deeply. We shared her seed as my stiff cock pressed against her soft sexy body.

"I need you to fuck me again," she said as she rolled onto her stomach and raised her round ass in the air.

I buried my face between her cheeks and licked her asshole as I drooled spit on her tight hole.

Michelle groaned and pushed her ass back against my face. My tongue plunged inside her and tickled her sensitive hole.

"Oh baby, please fuck me. I need your cock inside of me. I need it bad," she begged.

I reluctantly tore my mouth away from her hole and pointed my cock at her sexy round ass. I spit into my hand and lubed up my cock before pressing it against her asshole.

Michelle pushed her ass back against me and my cock sank deep inside her as she moaned loudly.

"Oh god I love your cock inside me," she panted as our bodies slapped together. My balls rubbed against hers with each stroke. The sensation was unlike anything I had ever experienced. My cum from the night before provided the perfect lube as I rammed my dick up her ass hard and fast. We fucked hard doggy style then flipped around. She rode my dick as her tits and cock bounced with each stroke. Her cock rose again and I wished I could suck it as we fucked.

I felt my climax building as Michelle rode my dick.

"I'm going to cum," I cried out.

Michelle sat hard on my dick and squeezed her sphincter. Her ass milked my cock as I came inside her.

She climbed off my dick and rolled me onto my stomach as I tried to catch my breath. I could hear her lube up her cock and as the cool viscous liquid spread over my ass I knew what was coming. I had never been penetrated. I had never even fantasized about it but I wanted it.

Michelle pressed her cock head against my asshole. She leaned forward and kissed my neck and ear making me moan.

"Relax baby," she whispered as she slowly entered me.

The pain was bearable and the pleasure was unreal as her warm hard cock sank deep inside of me.

Michelle kissed my neck and caressed my face as she slowly withdrew.

"That's it baby," she encouraged as she slowly sank back inside me.

My ass stretched to accommodate her cock. She fucked me harder and harder until she was slamming her cock inside me at a frenzied pace. Her breathing became erratic and she buried her dick in my ass and came for the fourth time in 12 hours.

We laid in each others arms drifting in and out of sleep for several hours. We finally climbed out of bed some time after noon. We showered together and soaped each other up as we kissed but neither of us could get it up again. Despite that we explored each other's body for nearly an hour in the shower.

I dressed as she shamelessly walked naked in front of me. I couldn't tear my eyes off her sexy body and I knew I wanted to see her again.

We exchanged numbers and kissed as I waited for a cab to bring me downtown to get my car.

"Will you call me," she said nervously.

"Yes, I need to see you again," I answered honestly as the cab honked out front.

We kissed deeply and I felt my cock begin to stir.

"I want you again," I whispered between kissed. "Now."

"Mmmm baby," she purred as the cab honked again.

I reached between her legs and touched her flaccid cock one last time before kissing her deeply and walking slowly to the cab.