Sexy Neighbour Delivers A Pie

Story Info
An early morning delivery of fresh cream.
2.3k words
4.61
218.1k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,316 Followers

This story involves me eating a juicy creampie from a freshly fucked pussy. If you find the eating of sperm offensive then you should not bother to read this story. Please do not read this story and then give negative feedback if you do not enjoy 'creampie' stories.

About a year ago my wife and I purchased a new house and moved to a different part of the country. Our new neighbours were very friendly and made us feel extremely welcome. Rob and Vicky were helpful when we moved and gave us lots of useful information about the local area. They told us that they were pleased that a couple of a similar age to them had moved in, as the previous owners were quite old and kept themselves very private.

I work very long hours as a computer technician. I work mainly evenings and night shifts. I work in a large financial institution, and as most of the balance transfers are completed during the night it is my job to make sure that the large mainframe computers run smoothly and sort out the occasional glitches in the system. When I finish my shift in the morning I return home and usually have a drink with my wife Sally before she leaves for her work I then settle down in bed to get some sleep before waking later in the afternoon.

I was pleased that our new neighbours were friendly and that we got along well. Rob was a company director and worked long hours with many meetings and business trips abroad. This left Vicky at home most of the day on her own. As time went on I was pleased that my Sally became very friendly with Vicky. I knew that when I was working during the evenings Vicky would come round to keep my wife company, and that they would enjoy a drink, or two, while sitting out in the garden.

I had been married to Sally now for fourteen years and we were both now closely approaching forty! We got on well and as we both had good jobs had quite a comfortable standard of living. As Sally was unable to bear children her trim figure was nearly the same as the day that we were married, and she looked great. I like to think that we had a good sex life. We made love regularly, usually at least once a week. We both knew what turned each of us on and tried to please each other. Sally knew that I liked creampies and sometimes when we had made love she would let me lick my juices from her used pussy. Sometimes if she was in a really horny mood she would quickly straddle me after we had made love and let our combined juices drip out from her pussy into my mouth before sitting on my face and forcibly grinding her pussy against my mouth until she came.

One morning recently I had finished my night shift. I had briefly seen Sally before she left for work in a bit of a hurry, and had settled myself down in bed to try and get some sleep. I had been in bed for about ten minutes and was in that state where I was starting to doze, but still not entirely asleep. I heard our backdoor open and Vicky call up the stairs "are you in?" I was about to call down that I was when Vicky pushed open our bedroom door and came in.

"I'm sorry to bother you," Vicky said. "But Sally gave me your house key to let myself in just in case there was an emergency."

"Is there a problem?" I asked, as I slowly started to wake from my dozy half asleep state.

"No real problem, but I just wanted to tell you about Rob."

"Why? What's up with Rob?" I asked her.

"Well he's just left for work."

"OK" I said "so what's the problem?"

"Well about ten minutes ago before he left for work he made love to me."

I was just about fully awake now but was startled by what Vicky had just said. I didn't know why she was telling me that she had made love with her husband before he had left for work, and I was a little embarrassed. I looked carefully at Vicky and noticed that she looked a little flushed; her cheeks had a pink blush to them. I also noticed that she was wearing a small wrap around skirt and a plain 'T' shirt. I could see the stiff little peaks of her nipples pressing against the thin flimsy material of her top and realised that she was not wearing a bra.

"Rob was feeling really horny this morning and he fingered me to make me wet then made love to me. I bent over the edge of our bed to start with and he took me from behind, thrusting his cock deep inside me. Then we moved and he got on top of me to finish off and filled me up with his sperm."

I listened to Vicky telling me about making love with her husband and realised that she was turning me on and that my cock was growing stiff under the bedcovers I still did not understand why she was telling me this. After all it is not often that your next door neighbour lets herself into your house, comes upstairs to your bedroom where you are trying to sleep to tell you that she has just made love with her husband.

"I've got a big problem now," Vicky said. "And that's why I am here."

"OK, what's your problem?" I asked her.

"Well I haven't had a shower yet and my pussy is in a bit of a mess now and I think that I need cleaning up." Vicky told me. "I can feel Rob's sticky mess starting to run out from inside of me into my panties.

My mouth suddenly went very dry as I realised what Vicky was saying. She must have been talking to Sally and knew that I liked eating creampies. I enjoyed eating my own creampie out from Sally but had never actually tasted a creampie made by another person. I did remember mentioning this to Sally one night when we were talking about our fantasies and I told her that I wondered what another person's creampie would taste like.

Vicky moved to the side of the bed so that she was only a couple of feet away from me. "Would you like to clean me up?" she asked in a voice that was barely a whisper.

I looked at her but did not reply.

"Would you like to clean up my dirty pussy?" Vicky asked again this time in a more forceful voice.

I looked at her and nodded. As I nodded Vicky reached behind her and undid the wrap around skirt that she was wearing and let it fall to the floor. She stood next to the bed wearing only her panties and her 'T' shirt. I looked at her and saw that the pale yellow panties that she was wearing had a large wet spot on the front, this made them almost transparent and I could make out the shape of her full engorged pussy lips. I watched as she slowly put her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down. As they came down her hairy pussy was revealed and I could smell her musky aroma. Vicky pulled her panties from her ankles and rolled them into a little ball she put them on my bedside table and said "I'll leave these here for you to look at later."

Things were happening so quickly now that I just moaned at her, not taking my eyes away from the dense triangle of soft black hair that was between her legs.

"I want you to clean me up now." She said as she climbed onto our bed.

Vicky moved herself so that she was straddling my head. She used both her hands on our head board to steady herself. I looked up at the sexy sight that was directly above me. Vicky's legs were parted and I could see the pinkness of her gaping pussy hole framed by her bush of dense pubic hair. Her hair was matted with sticky wetness. She had long love lips that were hanging down from her pussy, and were shiny and wet as they were coated in the combined juices of her recent lovemaking. As I looked at her Vicky lowered herself down towards my face. She stopped only a short distance from my mouth and I watched as a thick white trickle of Rob's sperm started to escape from the bottom of her slit. I breathed in deeply and smelt her musky arousal mixed with a more subtle bleachy smell.

"Eat me," was all Vicky said as she sat down on my mouth.

I poked my tongue out and ran it up the length of her slippery slit. As I made contact with her sensitive flesh Vicky let out a long low moan. As she sat on my mouth I felt a gush of warm thick liquid spewing inside my mouth and coating the back of my throat. I had to gulp, and nearly choked with the sheer amount of mess that had escaped from Vicky's pussy. I realised that I was swallowing Rob's sticky sperm from deep within her pussy. It was thick and salty.

As I lapped and gulped at her pussy Vicky moaned above me. "God! this is so hot, eat me up and swallow the mess."

Vicky was moving her hips back and forth on my mouth as I used my tongue to clean her up. I looked up from between her thighs and watched as she kneaded her tits and pinched her stiff little nipples through her 'T' shirt. As I licked her I swallowed all of the sticky mixture that she pushed out from deep inside her pussy. It tasted slightly different from when I licked my own mess out from Sally. Robs sperm seemed to be thicker than mine and more salty. There also seemed to be so much more of it.

The amount of sticky liquid coming from Vicky's pussy seemed to be getting less, so I concentrated on running my tongue over the stiff little bud of her clit. As I licked and sucked on it Vicky let out a long moan that almost sounded like a howl. I felt her pussy muscles spasm on my tongue as I pushed it deep inside her. I realised that a large orgasm was ripping through her. I continued licking her clit until she stopped moaning and she rolled off from my face.

"God that was great." She said. "I had a huge orgasm."

As I lay back on my bed with my mouth and chin still sticky with a coating of Vicky's love juices and Rob's sperm Vicky pulled the covers back. As the covers were pulled back my large erect cock was revealed straining inside my boxer shorts.

"Did cleaning my pussy do that to you?" Vicky said looking at my hard cock which was clearly visible above the waist band of my boxer shorts.

I nodded back at her.

"Do you need to come?" She asked.

I moaned my answer at her. "Do it then. Come for me." Vicky said.

I did not know what she meant at first then she repeated "make yourself come for me."

I looked at her as she watched me as I pulled my hard cock out from inside my boxers.

"Touch yourself and come for me."

As Vicky watched me I grasped my cock in my fist and pulled back on the foreskin. My cock was so hard.

"Come for me big boy." Vicky said as she licked her lips staring at me.

Vicky continued to watch as I lay back on the bed and stroked my cock with my fingers. My finger and thumb circled the purple head of my cock and I pumped my hand up and down. I was so turned on that it did not take many pumps before I came. I erupted forcibly in several thick spurts. The first jet landed on my neck and chin, and then the next spurt of creamy sperm landed on my upper chest. Finally the remaining sperm landed on my lower belly.

Vicky then used her fingers to scoop up the strands of sperm that had landed on my chin and neck. She coated her fingers in the warm creamy mess then pushed her sticky fingers towards my mouth. I opened my lips as she pushed her fingers past my lips and into my mouth. Unashamedly I greedily sucked off my own sperm from her fingers. Then Vicky used her fingers to pool the sperm that was resting on my belly and chest. I watched as she leant forward and used the tip of her tongue to scoop up the puddle of creamy liquid into her mouth. She then kissed me pushing my own warm sperm back into my mouth. I tasted myself and swallowed the sticky mixture.

Vicky put her dress back on and left me. I heard her let herself out of our house and lock the door behind herself. About ten minutes later I was just starting to doze back off to sleep when I heard our telephone ringing. Usually when the phone rings when I am sleeping I just ignore it and it soon stops. However on this occasion it just kept on ringing and ringing. Eventually I got up to answer it.

As I picked up the receiver I heard my wife's voice say "did she taste good, darling." The line then clicked and went dead.

DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,316 Followers