Sexy Night In

Story Info
It's just a night, like any other night with my boyfriend.
1.5k words
3.29
15.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's just a night, like any other night with my boyfriend. I'm in the kitchen, cleaning up after dinner while my boyfriend is passing the time playing video games in the living room. I have my mp3 player hooked up to the stereo, swaying to the music. The breeze from the sliding glass door makes my sundress flutter against my slender legs. It's warm tonight so I have the top two buttons undone, exposing the tops of my breasts to the night air. As I rinse the soapy dishes with warm water, captivated by the music, I don't hear the TV turn off, so I was surprised to feel my boyfriend's hands wrap around my waist.

He starts to sway with me, pushing my long, wavy, dark hair to one side, kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear. As we move to the music I can feel his cock throbbing against my backside. One hand pulling up the skirt of my dress while the other moves slowly down my top and finds its way to my right nipple. I start to moan as he caresses my clit and pinches my tit, filling me with a hot desire. I turn around with a mischievous look and push him back a little, dropping to my knees and unzipping his pants.

They fall to the ground, along with his boxers, and his cock is inches from my face. I look up at him and smile while I use the tip of my tongue to massage the tip of his dick. I slowly circle my tongue down the tip of his cock and take the whole thing in my mouth. My right hand slides up between his legs and massages his balls while the left moves around to his ass. He grabs the edge of the counter to stable himself while I'm consuming his hard cock. I move it in and out slowly while moving my tongue from one side to the other. He puts his hands on my head, pumping my mouth faster and faster while I take his cock deeper and deeper down my throat. Suddenly he stops me, stands me up and lifts me on top of the counter. With one hand he pushes on my chest to lean me back onto my elbow. He lifts up my dress and, with a knife he found on the counter, cuts my panties off.

He tosses the knife back onto the counter and disappears between my legs. His thumb massages my clit as he kisses down one thigh and up another. He then uses two fingers to massage the opening to my wet pussy, kissing my clit, teasing me until I start to beg,

"Quit teasing my with those strong hands, my pussy is so hot and wet! You're driving me insane!"

He chuckles and slowly inserts two fingers and begins to lick and lightly nibbles on my clit. My body trembles with desire as he pulses his fingers faster and faster, sucking on my clit and making my pussy even more hot.

"Your pussy is so wet my love, I just want to eat you all up," he says, "but I won't."

He stops what he's doing and I pout, I was lost in white hot ecstasy and would do anything to have him back inside me. He gives me an angry look, "You know that you're not supposed to pout."

He pulls me off the counter and takes me into the living room where I am draped over the arm of the couch. He pushes my skirt up and can see my pussy glistening with wetness, smiling he rubs my opening with his hand and then spanks my ass and spanks it again. He moves to stand behind my rubbing the head of his cock on my slippery pussy opening. Knowing that he's driving me wild, he slowly penetrates my pussy, feeling it stretch around his think cock, inch by inch. We both start to moan, his cock fully inside. He spanks my ass again and then slowly pulls his dick out again and just before the tip comes out he slams it back into my pussy. He grabs my hips and starts to pump my pussy slowly at first and then faster and faster. I can feel his balls slapping against my clit.

"Oh fuck yea, fuck my wet pussy with your hard cock. Oh my god! Pound me hard, punish me with your hard cock. I'm a dirty, dirty slut and need to be punished," I yell. As he fucks me, slapping my ass, he can feel that I'm about to cum and stops.

"You want to be punished with my dick?" he asks, "then I'm going to make you beg for release, you'll cum when I think you've had enough."

He slaps my ass one more time, moving his hands to my breasts and pulls me up off the arm of the couch and turns me around so I'm sitting on the arm, facing him. He unbuttons the rest of my top and pulls my breasts out of my lacey bra. Kissing down the front of my neck and to my right nipple, licking the tip and then biting it while his other hand is rolling and pinching my other nipple. I can feel the electricity move from my hard nipples down to my aching wet pussy. I start to moan and rub my pussy against his exposed, hard cock.

"Time to move upstairs," he says, smiling.

I smile back and stand up. I look a disheveled mess, my top all unbuttoned with my tits out, my hair is in tousles, cascading down to my nipples. My face is flushed with unburned ecstasy, anticipating what is to come. I take off my dress and leave it on the floor, glancing over my shoulder and give my boyfriend a wicked look. I'm making my way up the stairs with my boyfriend walking behind me. In my fevered state I skip a step and stumble forward, catching myself on the stairs. With my ass in the air, he decides to take advantage of the moment and without warning he buries his cock into my pussy. One hand on my shoulder and the other pulling back on my hair to get more leverage he goes in and out, in and out, I can feel the head of his cock massaging the magical spot inside my pussy. The intense feeling builds, my nipples get hard with desire and I scream out,

"Oh baby I'm going to cum, oh god keep going! I love your hard cock, oh yes, yes, yes!!"

"Not yet," is all he says and pulls out his cock, wet with my pussy juices.

Defeated, I get up and walk the rest of the way to my room. I decide that it's time to get the upper hand. He closes the door and turns around to face me. I push him onto the edge of the bed and get down on my knees. I'm hungry for his cock so I don't even tease this time, I take his cock deep into my mouth and I can taste my sweet sex juice. Surprised by my move, my boyfriend doesn't stop me. He puts his hands on the back of my head again as I deep throat his cock. Having no gag reflex has become handy. He fucks my mouth faster and faster and I can feel his cock become unbelievably hard, knowing that his getting close to cumming I stop, pulling his cock slowly out of my mouth. I crawl on top of him and move my hot pussy on top of his dick and lower down slowly. Then I move up and down, my hands massaging my breasts and playing with my nipples, getting them hard again. He starts to moan as I buck my hips, once again massaging that sweet spot in my wet, slippery pussy.

"Turn around," he says, "I want to see your hot ass."

I turn around and pump my hips up and down his cock. He slaps my ass again and then puts both hands on either side of my hips, once again he's in control. Wild with desire he moves me faster, my tits bouncing. I move to stabilize them and go back to pinching my nipples, sending even more bolts of desire down to my pussy.

"Oh god, I love your pussy, it's so tight! Yea fuck me, you better be pinching your nipples."

Suddenly he gets up we move to the floor. I'm on my hands and knees, my ass in the air, about to be made his bitch. He slaps my ass again and fucks me hard. His balls I love to handle so much are slapping against my clit again and the sound of his body hitting mine drives me over the edge. Knowing that we're both about to climax he teases the opening of my ass with his thumb, looking down he can see his dick moving in and out of my pussy. Finally the dick massage within my pussy boils over and sends me to a mind blowing climax. My whole body tenses with desire and then is followed by a sweet release. At the same time he pumps his penis hard and unloads his hot, wet, cunt inside me. He pulls out, both of us exhausted, and we fall to the floor in a hot, wet, tangle of limbs.