Sexy Older Secretary Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan continues teasing and pleasing secretary Sheila.
3.6k words
4.51
91.6k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers

It had been nearly 36 hours since I'd last seen Sheila, after she had snuck away from my bed and house while I slept, exhausted from our lovemaking. I didn't have the nerve to try at her home on Sunday and knew that we would have to see each other eventually. I was pretty sure she wasn't going to mention our little sexcapades to Lowell, or anyone else for that matter, but I was a bit nervous walking into the office on Monday morning.

Sheila and Lowell were both in the break area/lounge, where they were most mornings drinking coffee, when I entered the office. Sheila did a quick smile at me and then turned her head, looking almost embarrassed. Lowell and I went through our normal morning hello routine and the only thing I had gathered was that Sheila had said nothing to him. I poured myself a cup of coffee, then excused myself to get ready for Court.

The rest of the day flew by without any real chance to speak with Sheila and by the time I got up the nerve to go down to her office after everyone else had left, she was gone, which was quite unusual because she and I were typically the last ones there and she almost always said goodbye if she left before I did. I was starting to think our little tryst was going to be a one time thing and the whole "awkward office atmosphere" was going to rear its ugly head.

I decided to say the hell with it and went home, grabbing a 40 ounce beer for the road and then changing to head down to the bar within walking distance of my house. By 8:00 p.m., I was feeling no pain and decided to head back to my place, making the short trek back in the cool autumn air.

Just as I was about to walk through the door, a set of headlights appeared and pulled down the drive, stopping in front of me. When the lights shut off, I could see the car and observed that it was Sheila's. She emerged and walked over up to the porch, looking dolled up in a red dress that showed a little leg and a black shawl that kept away the chill.

"Hi," I said, not really knowing what else to say.

"Hi," she countered. "I stopped by a few minutes ago but you weren't here or didn't answer, so I left. I saw you walk out of Shorty's and head this way, so I drove a bit and then turned around. Maybe I should go? I don't know."

"No, please come in," I replied, opening the door and gesturing her in. "We can talk or hang out or something."

She entered and I closed the door behind us. "Would you like something to drink? I still have a bottle of wine left from Saturday."

"Well, okay, sure," she said. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the bottle, pouring her a glass and grabbing myself a beer. She was standing in the living room when I returned, so I handed her the glass and we sat down on the couch.

The silence became a little awkward as we both took several drinks, clearly not knowing what to say to each other. I finally put my beer down and looked at her, saying "Sheila, I just want you to know I don't want it to be weird between us. Saturday was great and I'm glad it happened. I hope you are too."

Sheila put her glass down and looked at me. "Ryan, Saturday night was great for me too. The best night I've had in a long, long time with a man. I'd almost forgotten how good it could be and I'm glad it happened too. But your half my age and we work together. We just can't let it continue, we can't."

A tear welled in her eye and she started to tremble a little. I reached for her and cupped her cheek in my hand. "Who cares about age, and so what about work. We're not hurting anyone else. And we both want this to happen. Your mind may say no, but your body is saying yes," I said as my hand trailed down her cheek, underneath her shawl and dress and to the valley of her breasts, which were heaving. Boldly, I took my other hand in hers and directed it to groin, allowing her to feel my cock which was starting to stir.

She said nothing as my cock grew around her nimble fingers. I reached up to unwrap and remove her shawl, lifting it over her and throwing it to the side. "Ryan, we shouldn't," she whispered, but I could tell her resistance was fading and moved closer to her, putting my lips just inches from her.

"Maybe we shouldn't, but I'm going to," I responded, extending my tongue to graze her soft lips. I pressed further, parting her lips with mine and snaking my tongue inside her mouth, probing to find hers. Any thoughts she had of stopping me quickly faded and she responded to me, swirling her tongue around mine and joining me in a deep kiss.

Her hand stayed on my dick as we kissed, and I groped her body like a teenage kid as we made out on my couch. I fumbled with the zipper on the back of her dress, pulling it down then reaching to slide the dress from her shoulders. I was able to slide it down past her bra, which was the same or similar to the one she was wearing two days ago during our first encounter. I trailed my kisses from her mouth and to her neck as I reached for the front of the bra, finding the snap and releasing her breasts before me again.

Sheila lost her grip on my cock as I maneuvered in front of her to stroke and kiss her breasts. I was determined to make sure that she would never have second thoughts about us and focused all of my energy for the moment on her pleasure. She moaned as I took one of her taut nipples in my mouth while rubbing the other between my fingers. She just lay there trembling as I made love to her breasts, stroking and sucking and kneading them for several minutes.

Wanting to satisfy her further, I trailed further down her body, nestling myself between her legs and reaching up her dress for her panties, which were damp in the front. She lifted her hips so that I could slide them from her and reveal her furry bush.

I spread Sheila wide, but started with a series of kisses on her right thigh, slowly and gently making my way to the center of her sex. Just before reaching her lips, I skipped over and trailed kisses down her left thigh, then alternated between thighs several times, stopping only briefly to graze her moist lips. She finally had enough of my teasing and grabbed my head with both hands, pulling me to her.

"Ohhh, Ryan, right there, suck my pussy, right there, lick it good," she said as she swirled my hair between her hands, urging me on.

I licked the length of her lips with my tongue before making a circle and pushing between her lips as far as I could. Sheila responded by clamping her thighs over my head, nearly crushing my ears and forcing my nose to rub over her clit, which had extended outward. She finally loosened her grip a bit to allow me some breathing room and I moved my tongue to flick her clit with alternating up and down and side to side strokes, causing her to purr in delight.

When I inserted two fingers into her hole and sucked her clit in between my teeth, Elise stiffened in orgasm and coated my face with her sticky love juices. "OOOOOhhhh god," she cried out as she bucked against the love seat, breasts heaving, a thin film of sweat trickling from her smooth body.

I continued to suck her clit and pussy with fervor until she finally pulled me away, too sensitive for me to continue. I leaned up to smother her face with kisses and share the nectar of her juices with her. She didn't seem to mind and met me with a sloppy kiss, eager to continue our coupling.

I quickly stood up and reached for the front of my jeans, unsnapping them and pulling them to the floor. My boxers quickly followed and I kicked them from my legs, freeing my cock for some action. I reached for a pillow and put it on the floor, then grabbed Sheila's legs, pulling them down and positioning her knees on the pillow, facing the couch. Kneeling beside her, I lifted the dress that had fallen over her and guided my dick to her backside, probing for the entrance to her pussy. Finding it, I rubbed the head between her lips before sliding into her, impaling myself on her.

With two or three quick thrusts, I was buried inside her and stopped to let us both catch our breath. Slowly, I started rocking in and out, moving my hands to her hips to help her find a rhythm we could both enjoy. She groaned with pleasure into the couch and I reveled in watching her ass shake in front of me as we fucked.

After a few minutes in this position I withdrew myself from her and pulled her from the couch, maneuvering her to the floor on her back and crawling over her. Again, I pulled her dress up to reveal her and slid my cock into her missionary style. I continued thrusting her while leaning in to kiss her, then holding my arms up to watch her breasts bounce.

"Oh, Ryan, I'm cumming," Sheila cried as I fucked her, feeling her juices coat my cock. This sent me over the top and I grunted in pleasure as my cock spewed into her, filling her with my cum.

I peppered her face with kisses as my cock shriveled and plopped from her, though still leaving a sticky mess between us. Her breasts were still heaving, but slowly subsided as she came down from her sexual high.

Jokingly, I said, "You're right, we shouldn't do this anymore, I don't know what we were thinking," laughing as I finished.

"What am I gonna do with you," she replied, stroking my hair between her nimble fingers.

"Hopefully, fuck me again and again and again," I retorted, reaching to stroke her breast, then covering my mouth with hers for another long kiss.

Eventually, we got to our feet and composed ourselves somewhat, sitting back on the couch to finish our drinks. Sheila had pulled her dress over her to cover herself, sans bra and panties, while I sat there with my shirt, which had never come off, and nothing else.

As we had finished our drinks, Sheila rose and said, "This was great again, but I have to go."

"Stay," I said, rising as well, both from to my feet and in my groin. "It's early and I want you in my bed." Reaching for her hand, I grabbed it and moved it to my stiffening cock, saying, "so does he."

"You are a bad boy," Sheila replied. "I really should go," she continued, but her hand had a mind of its own, gently tugging at my cock which was swelling rapidly.

"There you go again, your mouth says one thing, but your body another. Tell me that you don't want to walk in that bedroom with me, take off your dress and make love to me all night, or at least half of it. I guess we should get a little sleep."

She started to say something again, but I interrupted her with my tongue. She was easy putty in my hands and melted against me as we kissed, my cock poking her belly while her hand was still wrapped around it. Breaking the kiss, I took her by the hand to my bedroom, pulled her dress from her and pulled her under the covers with me.

We made love again and fell asleep in each others arms. The combination of the beer I had consumed and our sexual activity wiped me out, and I again awakened to an empty bed, no sign of Sheila as the sunlight crept through my window. ___________________

Sheila and I talked little the next day, but she did tell me goodbye that afternoon, saying she had to pick up one of her grandchildren and watch him tonight. I told her to have a good night and dream of me as I would be thinking of her.

Wednesday and Thursday flew by as well and either she or I were busy and could not coordinate a time to be together. Friday morning, I arrived at the office early and found her alone in her office. I walked right up to her and planted a big kiss on her, which she eagerly reciprocated until coming to her senses and pulling away from me.

"We can't do that here," she said. "As much as I want to, we can't. Lowell will catch us and I don't want that to happen."

"You're right," I replied, pulling away from her and respecting her wishes, at least for now. "I'll try not to do that again, although it will be hard." Changing the subject, I asked, "What are you doing this weekend?"

"I don't know," she said. "What did you have in mind?"

"Leave it to me. Be at my house at 9:00 tomorrow morning. We're taking a little road trip. Pack a suitcase, but a light one. You won't need too much, if you know what I mean."

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere fun," I answered. "No one will know us and we can do whatever we want. Trust me, you will love it."

"Okay," she said. "Now get out of here before someone hears us."

"One more thing," I said as I headed out the door, "Wear a skirt and button up blouse in the morning. And no bra or panties." With that I smiled at her and turned to walk out.

The next day she arrived promptly at 9:00 and grabbed a carry-on bag from her car. She was wearing a medium skirt and blouse with a jacket per my directions. I met her on the porch and pulled her in for a morning kiss, running my hand up and down her back and over her ass to confirm she was without undergarments.

"Very nice," I said as I stroked her bottom. "I see you listened to my instructions."

"You are so bad," was her only reply.

"Oh I know I'm bad, but I think you like it. You like being my little dirty girl, don't you. If we didn't have to get going, I'd like to pull you down on the front steps here and fuck you silly right now. But there will be time for that later."

I broke our embrace and grabbed her bag, putting it in my trunk and opening the door for her. She slid in and we got on the highway.

"So where are we going," she asked after a few minutes, her left arm stroking my leg. "How long do I have to wait for you to make good on your promise."

"It's about 3 hours," I replied. "You'll just have to make due til then," I said as I grabbed her hand and slid it over my semi-erect cock.

She squeezed me gently for a few minutes over my jeans. Whether it was the heat from the car or our actions, she pulled off her jacket and got a little more comfortable in her seat.

"Can I ask you something?" I queried.

"Sure."

"You said you've been split from your husband over two years and I was your first since him?"

"Yes."

"When was the last time you were with your husband before you split?"

"It was over four years ago that we were intimate before you and I got together last Saturday."

"During that time did you get horny?"

Sheila blushed and answered, "Yes, quite a bit."

"What did you do to take care of it?"

She blushed even more, "Well, you know. Girls do it to. We have to get off somehow."

"So you pleasured yourself?"

"Yes."

"How often?"

Sheila paused and didn't answer for me for about a minute. Finally, she said, "Not so much at first, but probably more after the divorce was final. Once or twice a week, maybe more sometimes."

"Did you masturbate this week?"

She just looked at me and redirected the question. "Did you?"

"Every night." I responded. "And every morning. I thought of you each time I did. Your breasts, your ass, your lips on my cock."

Sheila shifted in her seat, then whispered to me, "I did every night. I thought of you too."

"How did you get yourself off?"

She looked at me incredulously. "You want me to tell you how I masturbate."

"No, not exactly," I replied. "I want you to show me. Right now."

She looked at me, flustered, and stammered, "I can't do that in front of you. Not here."

"Why not?"

"It's too embarrassing," she said.

"I don't think it would be embarrassing. I think it would be sexy. I tell you what, we'll do it together."

"We can't. You can't. You're driving."

"Okay, I can't. But you can. Come on, it'll be fun. You're saying no again, but look at your hand on your hard nipple, your body is saying yes."

Sheila looked down at her hand and realized she had unconsciously been touching her nipple with her hand. What's more, her nipple was clearly visible through her blouse, pressing against the fabric.

"Unbutton your blouse and show me your tits. You know you want to."

Sheila hesitated briefly, then slowly began pulling her buttons apart. Soon enough she reached the bottom and pulled her shirt apart, exposing her breasts to me. They were rising up and down as she breathed heavily and both nipples were jutting outward.

"Take them in your hands and pretend it's me stroking your breasts. You can feel my hot breath on your neck. Roll your nipples between your fingers." She did as I said, arching her back as she did so, licking her lips.

I kept my eye on her and the road as she continued touching herself. It was time to go further. "Unzip your skirt and pull it down. Show yourself to me."

The hesitation gone, Sheila moved her hands downward, unzipping her skirt and pulling it down past her hips and down her calves. "That's it," I continued. "Imagine I'm there between your legs, just like Monday night. Show me how you get yourself off."

Sheila moved her right hand between her pubes and found her clit, which was peeking out. She was clearly aroused. She began rubbing it, slowly at first then faster. She was clearly experienced in getting herself off and knew just where to push the right buttons.

"Now imagine my cock sliding between your legs and gliding into you. Put two fingers together and imagine that's me inside you."

Sheila did as I instructed and jammed her two fingers between her lips, making a suction-sound as they slid in and out and she approached an orgasm.

I could barely keep my eyes on the road, watching Sheila pleasure herself in such a wanton fashion. She looked like she forgot I was even there as she moved her hands and cooed in pleasure.

"That's it, I'm grunting and ready and ooooo.., I just blew my load into you."

"Yes, yes, yes. OOOOhhhh Goddd!!! Yes," she cried and her hips jerked and she came, bucking her hips against my set and thrashing in the throws of her intense orgasm.

My dick strained as I watched her body shake, wanting to release it badly but knowing that I had to keep both hands on the wheel and part of my eyes on the road. I watched as Sheila came down from her orgasm, resting herself for the energy and passion she had spent masturbating in my passenger seat.

I let her rest for a minute then grazed my hand over her body to her left hand, gently tugging it toward my lap and to my straining erection.

"Open my pants and take me in your hand," I said and Sheila quickly unzipped me and free my cock from my boxers, pulling my dick out in the fresh air.

I strained against her hand as she gently rubbed me. I was hard as a rock and ready to burst. "Put me in your mouth," I said, reveling in the control I had gained over Sheila with my dirty talk.

She moved her head and positioned it above me, licking her licks before gently taking in the head of my cock. Her tongue gently lapped at the sensitive foreskin she had exposed with her hand as she urged me on. I really had to keep my eyes focused and open to the road as Sheila blew me while I drove us down the road at nearly 70 mph. I was lucky as I made out the straight stretch ahead while my nuts tightened and my eyes closed while I blew a heavy load of semen into Sheila's mouth. She sucked with vigor, not missing a drop as it pulsed between her lips.

I made sure to open my eyes before driving us off the road and somehow regained some sense of composure. We hadn't even made it halfway to our destination and had already both experienced mind blowing orgasms. Just wait til we get there, I thought to myself.

Just seventy miles to go, I reflected. Seventy miles to go.

To be continued...

bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers