Sexy Ride Ch. 2

Story Info
Two couples enjoy outdoor action.
2.6k words
4.36
62.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darla
Darla
405 Followers

Chapter 2: Cabin Fever

It had been several months since our encounter with Rob and Julie and after some discussion decided it was time to explore our sexual fantasies further. We got on our computer and answered some Ads and it didn't take long before we received some promising emails. We selected a couple who had similar interests as us and like us, where fairly new to the lifestyle. After a few emails we arranged a meeting at a restaurant in their hometown which was only about 30 miles from us.

I took a nice long bubble bath early the evening of our meeting and then dressed in a sexy black merrywidow with garters and black silk stockings. I picked out a nice short wrap dress and high heels. I put on a little makeup while Jim got ready and we left to meet our new friends.

Hal and Betsy were a real nice couple and both were very attractive. Betsy had a nice figure and I could tell she had some firm, big tits! I knew Jim would like that. She had long brown hair and large green eyes and a nice dark tan. Hal was nice looking with reddish-brown hair, blue eyes and stood about 6ft 3 in. tall. He also had a nice tan and we could tell they spent a lot of time outdoors. We had a nice dinner and everyone must have hit it off because they invited us to a cabin they had up in the mountains of Eastern Tennessee.

We drove up the next morning and they greeted us as we drove up. It was a very nice cabin, a rustic log cabin with a beautiful view of the mountains. We went in, and Hal showed us to our room, which was very roomy and comfortable. We talked and had a few drinks before Hal suggested that we go out and explore the 30 acres their cabin sat on. We left the cabin and started walking down a dirt path through some tall trees and enjoyed the warm Spring air. After a while we reached a fork in the path and Hal suggested we split up, Jim and Betsy took off down one path and Hal and I took the other.

We split up as Jim and Betsy took off down a logging trail. Hal and I went the opposite direction. We walked for a while stopping every now and then to view the mountains. I had on a short sun dress and sandals. We stopped at a clearing over looking mountains and he pulled me close to him and kissed me. I parted my lips and as his tongue explored my mouth I felt his hands rub down my back over my ass then back up the back of my legs underneath my dress till he felt my bare ass. I had taken my panties off before leaving the cabin. Feeling the firm roundness of my ass he let out a slight moan as he squeezed and kept kissing my passionately.

He finally pulled away and taking my hand lead me off through the woods again. We stopped a few more times with Hal kissing and feeling me each time until we reached a laurel thicket and Hal whispered in my ear to be real quiet as he lead me into the thicket. We crouched down and I could make out a clearing on the other side of the thicket and heard someone laughing. We got to a fallen tree and sat down behind it when I saw Jim and Betsy sitting underneath a big oak tree on a blanket. They were talking though we couldn't make out what they were saying, it was obvious that they were hitting it off and it wasn't long before Jim was holding Betsy and kissing her. Jim was leaning back against the tree and Betsy was facing him ……describe sex scene….

I was becoming very hot and horny at the sight of my husband's cock sliding in and out of a strange cunt! I could see the shaft of his cock glisten with her juices each time her ass pulled off his rock hard dick. I could feel my face flush with excitement. Hal sensed it was turning me on so he began to rub my back and pulled me closer to him and bent down to kiss me. I ran my tongue down his throat this time to let him know I was ready! "I want to look at that beautiful ass of yours" Hal said and positioned me on my knees (on blanket) with my arms resting on the fallen tree trunk.

He got behind me and began to rub my ass through my dress before slowly lifting the hem up and over my ass and bunched it up around my waist. His hands felt gentle but firm as he rubbed and squeezed the cheeks of my ass. I continued watching Jim fuck Betsy and was getting hotter by the second. I felt Hal rub closer and closer until he finally reached my slit and he gently rubbed up and down before sticking a finger in my hot hole and start to finger me. I wriggled my ass around as it felt so good. I was dripping wet! I felt his hot breath against my ass before feeling his tongue slide up and down my wet crack. He licked up and down before using his tongue to search out and tease my aching clit. It felt so wonderful and I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning out loud.

Hal was on his knees behind me with his face buried in the crack of my ass while licking, sucking and tonguefucking my hot, tight hole. I was in sheer ecstasy as he worked on my horny cunt and finally knew I had to feel his hard dick. When Hal finally came up for air, I eased around to kiss him and reached for the bulge in his pants. It felt big and hard and I wasted no time in unzipping his shorts and pulling them down looked at his rock hard cock with excitement and anticipation. I took it in my hand and squeezed it gently, stroking and pumping on it a little before bending down to take it in my mouth. I sucked Hal's cock for him and gently squeezed and kneaded his huge ball sac. He threw his head back and I could tell it felt good to him. I felt the huge velvety softness of the head of his cock hit the back of my throat as he pumped my mouth. I sucked his dick for a few minutes and pulling my mouth off, turned to see what Jim and Betsy where doing. Betsy's legs were straight up in the air as Jim was between them and fucking her in long, powerful strokes and I could see her hands squeezing and pulling on his ass cheeks each time he pulled out. They were both moaning with pleasure.

I would have never thought the sight of my loving husband fucking a strange woman would have made me so hot and excited! I couldn't get enough of watching Jim and Betsy and could feel my blood boil with anticipation and wanton lust. Every time Hal touched me it sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. I needed to feel his cock fill my hot and throbbing hole. He was ready as well because he positioned me back over the log and getting behind me, rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit before I felt the head slowly ease its way into my waiting cunt. I let out an uncontrollable moan as the shaft of his cock easily slid up my soaked pussy. He slid it all the way in until his balls were against my ass and just held it there for a few seconds, his hands on my waist holding me back against him. I could feel his huge cock twitch inside my stretched cunt. He slowly began to pump my dripping wet hole and his grip on my waist tightened with each thrust. I wriggled my ass and shoved back a little each time he drove forward to meet his thrust.

Jim was fucking Betsy hard now, her legs were locked behind his elbows and I had a perfect view of his cock slamming into her pussy. His pumping was getting faster and harder and I could tell he was not far from losing his load. Her ass was up off of the blanket and his cock looked abnormally huge as her pussy lips were stretched around it. The intense pleasure I was receiving from Hal's cock fucking my pussy plus the view of Jim fucking the shit out of Betsy just drove me over the edge! When Hal reached underneath me to rub my clit I exploded! I had my hand over my mouth to muffle my screaming orgasm! I jerked and shook with one of the most intense and pleasurable orgasms I had ever experienced. For a split second or two I thought I would black out the feeling was so hard and intense. I was faintly aware of my hot juices squirting all over Hal's big dick and oozing out and down the inside of my thighs.

The sudden gush of hot liquid all over his cock must have pushed him over the edge because he rammed his meat into me a couple more times before jerking out and I felt stream after stream of his hot load splatter all over my back and ass. He had one hand over his mouth as well to keep from making too much noise. He kept jerking his cock with the other hand until he had given me a total cum bath! The sight of his wife fucking a strange man must have really gotten him hot and horny as well because I've never seen so much juice come from one man's cock at one time! We had started after Jim and Betsy but we both got off before them! But, just seconds before because as Hal was wiping off my back and ass, I could hear Jim moan and groan louder and with a couple more hard thrusts, buried his cock into Betsy's ravaged pussy and held it there, his ass shaking as his bloated balls emptied their load into the walls of her waiting cunt. After a few minutes he slowly raised himself easing his semi-hard cock out of her soaked pussy. When the head popped out, I big glob of his cum gushed out and ran down the crack of her ass. He leaned down and kissed her gently before helping her up. Hal whispered that we better go so we composed ourselves and sneaked back out of the laurel thicket and headed back to the cabin.

Hal held my hand tightly as we walked and as soon as we got out of earshot of Jim and Betsy he began to ask me how I liked what I saw. "did you enjoy watching your husband fuck my wife?" he asked.

"yes" I admitted.

"Did you enjoy it also?" I responded.

"Oh yea" he said with a smile. "sorry I couldn't hold off any longer than I did" he confessed as if ashamed.

"Don't worry" I encouraged him. "There's plenty of time!" I assured him. "I was so damn hot myself as I guess you could tell?" I added.

"Yea, I could tell. I've never had a woman soak my cock the way you just did!" he said with a big grin.

"Like it?" I asked.

:You know I did" he responded. We started back toward the cabin, stopping every now and then to hug and kiss. I could tell Hal was getting horny again and I would grab his cock through his pants and stroke it to feel it grow hard again. He then wanted me to walk a little in front of him and lift my dress up around my waist so he could watch me ass move.

"You have a beautiful ass" he would tell me as we walked. I was now beginning to feel aroused again. We walked a few more yards with Hal behind me and then I felt him get up close and feel the cheeks of my ass. He guided me off the trail and had me bend over and grab my ankles. He felt and rubbed my ass before bending down and licking my ass working his way to my pussy. He ran his tongue up and down my slit a few times before straightening up and guided his cock into my waiting cunt. He pumped slow and easy for a few minutes and groaned with pleasure. My wet pussy fit his hard cock like a glove. It felt good, as his balls would bounce against my pussy.

He pumped for a few minutes more as his hands rubbed and kneaded my ass before slowly pulling his hard cock out. I stood up, turned and gave him a keep passionate kiss. We continued on down the trail a little further before he again took me into the woods and leaning up against a tree kissed me and reached down to take out his cock again. I slowly rubbed down his chest and got on my knees in front of him to take his cock in my hand. I reached up the leg of his shorts and pulled his cock out that way. I pumped it a few times before pulling it into my mouth. I began to suck it for him and reached up under his shorts to squeeze his balls. He laid his head back against the tree and closed his eyes enjoying the cocksucking he was getting. I pumped, sucked and squeezed his big balls and he began to moan and grabbed my head and started slowly pumping his cock into my mouth.

I started sucking and squeezing harder and moaning louder I could tell he was ready to lose it again. His body tensed and then I felt his hot, thick liquid squirt against the back of my throat and had to swallow fast to keep from choking! Each time Hal arched his hips to ram his cock into my mouth I felt a steam of his juice fill my mouth and I sucked and swallowed until his balls emptied their load. I kept sucking and licking till his cock was clean and slowly easing it out of my mouth, stood up and gave Hal a kiss. He loaded his dick back in his shorts and we began walking again. I glanced at my watch and noticed we had been gone a couple hours and suggested we head back to the cabin to check on Betsy and Jim. Hal agreed so off we went.

We finally got back to the cabin and Jim and Betsy were already there. "Have a nice walk?" Jim asked with a slight smirk.

"Yes we did" Hal replied. "How was your view?"

Betsy asked with a big smile on her face. "Wonderful!" Hal responded. They both began to laugh. Jim and I just looked at each other. Hal noticing our look of confusion confessed that he and Betsy had the whole afternoon planned. Jim and Betsy had watched Hal give me a good fucking after we had watched them! The particular spots that they had us in were prearranged. We all had a good laugh and that evening, had a great time! But, that's another story!

Darla
Darla
405 Followers