Sexy Sally, My Slut Wife Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,246 Followers

Sally never gave me a chance to answer. Before I could get a word in edgewise, she went on, "But about last night in his room; let me start over at the beginning. I was sent here with instructions. You have had the blow job I was to give you. Now I'm supposed to tell you everything that happened to me last night."

"It wasn't much fun, I can tell you that," She began. "As soon as we got to his room he sat on the bed while I frigged myself with a dildo. He made me keep at it even after Darla arrived. While I was pumping that thing in and out of my pussy, I had to beg him over and over to let me suck his cock. I was ashamed to do that with Darla there. I didn't want her to see me acting like a horny slut, but I couldn't help myself. I WAS a horny slut, and groveling for a cock is what horny sluts do."

Sally took a deep breath before continuing.

"He had Darla strip, and that made feel a little better that the bitch wasn't getting any favors. I even ready to gloat, but then I realized that I wasn't doing any better that she was..., standing there naked, fuckin myself with that damned plastic cock. I've got to admit though, it was all very erotic...,a redheaded slut sucking cock while a blond slut jacked herself off."

"Then he told me to lay on the bed, while Darla ate my pussy. I've never done the lez thing before. I didn't want to do it now, but if Boss Bob wanted to see a woman lick my pussy, I had to go through with it. I spread my legs and Darla dived in. I've got to admit she felt pretty good too. She was more gentle than most guy are. She spread the lips of my vagina, and used her tongue to lick me good. I could have easily cum in her mouth, but Bob ordered me not to, and I choked it back."

"As I lay there trying to hold off my orgasm, Bob came over and took Darla from between my legs. He rolled her over on her back and told me, 'It's Darla's turn now Sally. Eat her pussy! Suck her good! I want you to get her ready to fuck me!'"

"I didn't want to suck a woman, and I started to cry a little. Bob said 'stop it! Do as you're told bitch, or you'll spend the night with your face tied down in her crotch.'"

"God knows, I didn't want anything like that, so I tried, I really tried, Harry, but when I put my mouth on her pussy the woman smell turned my stomach, and I started to pull away gagging a little."

Sally started to cry hard again.

"That really made Boss Bob angry. He grabbed me by the ankles, yanked my legs apart and spanked my pussy hard with his hand. It stung so bad. I screamed for mercy, but he just yelled at me, 'you think Darla's cunt is dirty do you; well if it's so dirty then we had better have you clean it up, or would you rather go sleep with Harry. With Darla here I for sure don't need you anymore.'"

"I did it then Harry," Sally choked as she tried to explain, "Darla sat on my face as I lay there with my legs still up in the air, and I sucked her cunt. I licked her from end to end. I ran my tongue down into her crack. I spread her folds with my fingers. I found her clit with my lips, and nibbled on it. I fucked her open gash with my tongue. Then she started to cum, Harry; She came like a river right in my mouth. She begged me not to stop, and then she screamed when the really big O hit her. Her thighs closed so hard on my head, I thought she had ruptured my eardrums. In my very first try, I earned my certificate as a first class cunt licker."

"Bob decided it was time to for him to participate. He had me crawl between his legs and suck his hard-on. I naturally thought that wen he was good and hard he would fuck me. Instead, he rolled over onto his back and told Darla to mount his cock."

"Harry," Sally went on to say, "I've never been so disappointed in my life. I wanted desperately for him to fuck me. I had earned it. I had been a good little slut bitch. I had jacked myself off in front of him. He had spanked my ass and my pussy. I had sucked his girlfriend for him. I was entitled; but God damn him, did he fuck me? He did not! He shamed me like a common whore, that's what he did! That bastard made me sit between his knees and slide the cock I had just sucked into a hard-on into Darla's pussy as she sat down on it."

"And this wasn't just any pussy either, Harry. Darla is one beautiful piece of ass. Her boobs are bigger than mine, and that red bush around her cunt is something to behold. She can really suck a cock too. I knelt there and watched her fuck Boss Bob. She is a good fuck, Harry, a really good fuck. Those long legs of hers could squeeze the life out of a man. Harry, I'm so afraid that I can't compete with a sex machine like that head to head, or should I say cunt to cunt."

"But I didn't have much time to dwell on what a sexy bitch Darla was. I wasn't even good enough to stay on the bed while he fucked her." Sally was back to sobbing now, and it was hard for her to get her story out. "I was told to kneel on the floor while they fucked. It was like I wasn't there. His attention was all on her big tits that flopped up and down every time she pumped herself on and off his rod."

"Darla had been riding the Boss's cock for about fifteen minutes when his cum flooded her cunt. Then.." Sally broke down altogether here, and for half a minute she couldn't go on..., "Then, he made me clean his cock with my mouth. As I licked him, I could taste her cunt juice. At that moment, I even hated his cock, if you can believe that; but...but, God help me, that wasn't all. Next, he had Darla spread her legs, and then...," Sally hesitated once more, "then...with strings of his cum leaking from it, that bastard made me eat her twat!"

Sally and I just sat there and looked at each other as she gathered herself enough to go on with her story.

"Afterwards, he had me suck him hard once more, and I thought for sure that now it would be my turn...but no, as soon as I had him ready he went right back to fucking that red headed bitch. This time, he put her on her back with pillows under her hips. He pulled her knees up, calves to thighs, and knelt between them. Again, I had to take his cock and direct it into her crack. He then made me rest my head on her belly with my face between her thighs where I could run my tongue across her clit as he fucked her.

When she began to cum, I couldn't stay there because she was bucking her hips so. Bob told me to move my mouth up to her boobs. I licked them good, Harry, just like he said to do; from her ribs up to the nipples, down her cleavage and underneath, and then back to the peaks where I could suck hard on her erect nubs."

Sally was taking faster now as if she had to get the story over with.

"They fucked for a lot longer this time. It seemed to me that it went on forever. Darla came, and came, and came. God damn it Harry, that was my cock, and those were my orgasms, she was getting. She had stolen them from me ..., that bitch! Finally though, Boss Bob finished. And once more, he put me on my knees between Darla's thighs, and made me suck her cunt clean for a second time."

"Did I mention before that she has a ring in the lip of her pussy just like the one Bob is going to have put in my cunt? Well, she does, and a 'Boss Bob's whore' anklet too. I guess I am not unique. I wonder how many others besides Darla and myself are out there?"

"Anyway, I went to work once more on Darla's crack. Darla must have still been hanging right on the edge because as soon as my tongue slid down her slit, she went off again right in my face. She calmed down a little after that, and I was able to finish cleaning the Boss's jism out of her without so nearly drowning in her female cum as I had before."

"When I was finished I was given my Boss's cock to suck on. By now, I was so grateful to have it at all that I didn't even mind her taste being on it. After I had sucked on him for a while, Bob announced it was time for my 'confessional". He said he didn't want a mistress who wasn't experienced. He wanted to hear in detail about every cock I have ever had in my hands, my mouth or my cunt, including all the whens, wheres, and hows."

"All the while he was laying on the bed with Darla in his lap playing with her tits. If I hesitated at all, he would threaten to send me back to you, I tried to evade his questions as much as I could, but Bob was too sharp for me. He caught me in every lie, and in every evasion. By the time it was over I had told him all the humiliating details of all the sex I had in high school and college, even how I had teased you with my tits and pussy to trap you into marrying me."

At this point Sally blushed and began to stammer a bit in her embarrassment.

"But that's not the worst of it, Bob said he was going to make me repeat all those dirty stories to you personally. Please don't let him do that. I can't even tell you how awful it would be for me standing naked in front of my husband describing all the sex I have had with other men. I'm not sure I could even do that, even if he beats me. It's bad enough that Darla-the-bitch knows the smutty dirt about what a slut bitch in heat I have been in the past, or the awful way I teased the boyfriends I never let actually fuck me. I couldn't stand for you to know it too."

'Damn, but I would like to hear all about it though,' I thought to myself, but I knew she was sincerely trying to protect me, so I lied to her a little, "I'll do my best honey. I'll tell Bob I don't want to hear it. If it happens, though, it happens. Trust me. It is not important. We have bigger problems than your past sex life."
Sally was crying again now. I held her in my arms and tried to comfort her. I asked her if she knew what was going to happen now, and she just sobbed and shook her head.

(to be continued)

In the next chapter, Darla and Harry get together and find they have much in common. I hope you will be back to find out more about what makes Boss Bob (and Darla) tick. I certainly hope so..., and will you please take a minute now and VOTE. It is after all your only price of admission to the site. Those of us who write these things feel ignored and unloved unless our stories are read and enjoyed. The only way we can know that is if you at least VOTE. If the spirit should move you, a feedback e-mail would be nice too. I promise an answer if you will include a return e-mail, but above all else, damn it, please VOTE. Many thanks from Jigs.

Jigs
Jigs
1,246 Followers
12