Sexy Sally, My Slut Wife Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

The majority of the ones we call frigid, however, are merely unlucky.” Darla sighed, and shook her head sadly. “They were normal enough at the start. They signaled and signaled for a man to come, take them, and seduce them, but they never got an answer. The modern men all around them were sexual duds, polite, politically correct, and respectful, but deaf and dumb to female signals. Finally, our disappointed and now frigid women, simply gave up and turned their sex box off. Our Judo-Christian culture not only allows a woman to escape her natural passions that way, it encourages her to do so.”

“You see,” Darla explained, “eager as we are to belong to you and be your love slaves, you men have to do something to help. Much of the time, most of the time, you don’t even know we’re around, let alone make the effort necessary to hold us groveling at your feet. After all, we are not easy, only willing. We want you to own us, but there are pre-conditions to our commitment to you.”

“First, We must be courted and seduced, not just fucked. We may make love with many men, but we do not become truly yours until our very core has been seduced to mush. Most men know nothing about seduction. Instead of wooing us, you attack us tit and cunt. You show us your passion only when you have us cornered in bed, or on the office couch, or in the back seat of a car. To most men the beginning and end of foreplay is a handful of bare tit, and a finger in a woman’s pussy.”

“Not so! We are creatures far more erotic and sensitive than that. We think of sex in places, at times, and in ways, that are apparently beyond your masculine imagination. Much has been made of in recent years about the importance of foreplay, but as important as it is, bedroom foreplay is not a single key to seduction. The attention you pay to our erogenous zones is surely appreciated, but we almost never surrender our virtue out of a lust suddenly stirred by wandering hands. Our decision to spread our legs for you was made long before your fingers were allowed to stroke our sex.”

“If the secret isn’t in our fingers then, where is it to be found? I interrupted to ask.

Darla and smiled as she replied, “Women are sensual animals who can be aroused anywhere, and at any time. Indeed, we are most easily approached openly and in public because we are less defensive and wary there. Be discrete certainly, but make love to us with your touch, voice and eyes; do so everywhere, all the time, not just when we are alone or in your bed. Listen always for our subliminal messages, and answer back that you desire us. Give us quiet hints and small subtle caresses throughout the day that will plant dirty pictures in our minds.”

“All right, Darla,” I said, “but all that is pretty general, but aren’t there specific things a man should and shouldn’t do to seduce a woman?”

Darla smiled again, “It is generally accepted that loving words and a gentle touch are the best way to spread a lady’s legs and open her heart. In truth, however, we don’t much care as long as we are wooed with intensity as the sensual beings that we are. Women love a man on the make. Come on to us! Let us know that you find us sexy and desirable, and want to drag us off to your bed. If we are courted with a passion, even one cruel and demeaning, we will deny you nothing, and forgive you almost anything. I am a living example of how a woman can be so overwhelmed by an evil but passionate man that she will allow him to shame and degrade her as if she was a common whore.”

I had to interrupt again. I asked, “And why do you or anyone else end up with a man who abuses you that way? Surely you knew he would do just that from the very beginning.”

“Certainly, we knew that, but it is all simple enough,” she answered me. “We allow ourselves to be used and abused because we can not help it. We are paralyzed by the male who sniffs around at our cunts and hungers for our bodies. True enough, we often know from the first that beneath our suitor’s romantic veneer he is only another marauding male looking for a place to put his penis.”

“That does not matter! Nor does it matter that he mistreats us even as he woos us. It is enough that he desires us, and his promise of what he will do to us once we are on our backs inflames all that is erotic in our nature. We may resist him at first, even despise him for his crudeness. It still does not matter! We will dream sexy dreams about what it might be like to have his cock in our pussies, and we can not resist these fleeting images. In time they are certain to loosen our thighs and lubricate our vaginas.”

“And once properly seduced, you will remain a man’s slave forever, no matter what?” I asked.

Darla frowned and shook her head. “No, no, no! That most certainly is not true. There have always been obligations upon the male, even when we wandered in the bush a hundred thousand years ago. Among other things we must be kept well fucked, and ever so often, even reseduced. If our emotional chains are to be permanent, we must never be allowed to clear our minds of the man who owns us, or learn that we can live without him and his cock.”

“Nor is your cock alone enough. You must also talk to us, tease us, entertain us, and generally pay us some attention, and do so regularly. Otherwise we feel abandoned even if we are not. We don’t much care what you do, just so long as we are included. Crazy as it sounds, even the anger and beatings of an abusive husband or lover are something of his that we can hold on to. He may hurt us, but at least he acknowledges that we are there, and a part of his life. The unpleasant truth is that women would rather be beaten than ignored; and if a little love and tenderness is thrown our way once and a while, we are as grateful as puppy dogs.”

“Finally,” Darla sighed, “there are practical essentials to the relationship between a male and female. The master must somehow provide us with a nest in which we are secure, and where we and our children are fed, clothed, and protected from the lions of the outside world. Such support is often crassly a matter of money, but security, financial and otherwise, is a slave’s right. It is a major reason why she will stay with her master, even when he otherwise abuses her.”

“A case in point, tho a bit unusual in its nature, is our own circumstances. The overpaid corporate positions that you and I enjoy are major links in the chains that bind Sally and I to Bob. Something similar can be found in the relationship between most masters and their women.”

“Support, however, is not always a financial issue, nor does security always mean a nest. Women also need emotional support, some more than others. A man who can give his woman peace from the devils of her own mind has a powerful hold over her, even if he is otherwise a son of a bitch. For example, many of Bob’s conquests have been women of wealth. They didn’t need Bob’s money. All of these, however, were more or less nut cases who couldn’t cope with their lives. As Bob’s slaves, they didn’t have to cope with anything as long as they spread their legs when and where he told them to.”

-------------Boss Bob & Sally return

It was here that we heard Bob and Sally coming in the front door. I could tell from her giggle that Sally had been drinking heavily, and Bob seemed unusually loud also. Throughout our conversation Darla and I had been cuddling together and Darla had been slowly stroking my cock. I heard the door to Bob's bedroom close, and I took this interruption as an opportunity to demand Darla's attention to my once again hard and randy male spear. My command was simple and to the point.

"Mount me!"

Darla sat up facing the foot of the bed, and swung a long shapely leg across my hips. Reaching back into my crotch with careful fingers, she planted my cock head between her pussy lips, then lowered her slick sex chute over my raging erection. For a long minute she just sat there squeezing me with the walls of her cunt.

Then began the main event. In a slow, deliberate agonizing cadence, repeated over and over, she would lift herself until only the head of my cock remained connected to her pussy. There she would pause, hanging for long seconds suspended on that bit of blood filled flesh. Suddenly her thighs would give way, and the downward drop of her body would piston my full length into her cunt much as a skilled carpenter drives a nail all the way to the head with a single hammer strike. Each rise along my shaft was an ache, and each drop back into her core a flash of pure ecstasy. My god, but she was delicious!

Riding me this way Darla enjoyed two, perhaps three, orgasms, before I spent my load inside her. She was still on top, my penis still buried to the root inside her vagina, my semen oozing out into my pubic hair, when a knock came at the door.

I knew that would be Boss Bob. He was about to catch his mistress and his fair-haired senior vice president in the most intimate embrace possible between a man and a woman. I didn't give a damn, but then on my back partially hidden behind Darla, I wasn‘t the one in the line of fire. For poor Darla, however, the situation was more embarrassing. She was facing the door. As her employer and master entered the room she was eye to eye with him. Her cunt, the cunt he owned, was filled with a stranger’s cock and dripping his ejaculation. True it was all no more than Bob had directed. Nevertheless, what could she say? Nothing we can do about it now I thought. Let the son of a bitch do what he will. Darla would just have to deal with him the best she could.

“Come in,” I called out defiantly.

“Hi, kids,” a naked Boss Bob blurted as he barged through the door dragging an equally naked Sally behind him by her leash. His impressive hard-on was smeared with lipstick. Excuse my pun, but it seemed that since their arrival home Bob already had Sally’s charming mouth HARD at work.

I could tell that the erotic scene that greeted him stunned him a bit. He paused only for the briefest instant, but the way his jaw dropped gave him away. “Well just look at the two of you!” he blurted in amazement. “When I saw my whip wasn’t where I left it, I thought Sally and I had better drop in and see if dear Darla needed rescuing. From this tender scene, tho, it appears my concern was groundless. Darla my love, you are positively glowing. Have you taken shameless advantage of this impressionable young man?”

Darla said nothing but I could feel her move a bit uncomfortably on my cock. “Damn,” I thought, biting my lip. “The bastard is always so smug about everything.”

“No Bob,” I replied with the smoothest smart ass answer I could come up with, “Darla and I have just been enjoying the evening as you suggested we should.”

I started to ask how his day and evening had gone, but thought better of it. I wanted to keep the chit chat to the minimum, and I could see that Sally was more than just a little pissed about this whole thing with Darla.

“Well, I promised Sally that I wouldn’t whip her this evening,” Bob continued, “but she spent an awful lot of my money on this afternoon’s shopping spree. I thought as we came home if you were finished with Darla, I might take out my frustration at Sally’s extravagance on Darla’s ass. I can see, however, that you have already used her that way, and it seems that you are not quite through with her.”

“No Bob,” I was quick to answer, “I understood that Darla was mine for the night, and I had intended to use her until dawn.”

“I thought as much,” Bob replied, a quick frown crossing his brow. “Of course she is all yours for as long as you want. By the way, neither of you need worry about reporting for work in the morning. I have notified the office that the three of us will be out of town on a project for Mr. Carmine, and we shouldn’t be expected to be back for a while. I will need some time to break Sally in properly, and we all need to become better acquainted. Well kids, we’ll see you in the morning. Sally has some serious attention to give my prick yet this evening. I’ll leave the whip here in case you want to tickle Darla with it again. G’night kids,” and with that he and Sally left.

Darla was a real trooper. Through it all she remained impaled on my penis, a defiance of her master I am sure that was not easy for her. “Boss Bob didn’t much like what he saw on our faces,” she said after he was gone as she swung her legs clear of my hips.

“No he didn’t,” I replied, “and Sally liked it even less. Fuck ‘em both. I don’t much give a damn what they like and don’t like.” Then a more pleasant thought struck me. “I wouldn’t want to have lied to the big Boss tho. Get on your knees woman, and suck me hard. I want some more of your sweet pussy.”

Darla did exactly as she was ordered, and when we had finished taking our pleasure, we dropped off to sleep cradled together, her breasts against my back.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers
12