Sexy Sally, My Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,248 Followers

Still, Bob Simpson was not yet through. While Sally was still quivering, he took her by the hand and put her on her knees before my chair. I had just watched my wife ride another man's cock to a shattering orgasm. I should have been hurt and angry at what I had seen.

The truth, however, was less flattering. In truth I was excited and aroused. This was not just some female performer in a Times Square sex emporium being casually dicked. This pretty little bitch half fucked to death was my sweet wife, and that made all the erotic difference. It had been the sexiest show I had ever seen in my life. My prick was up, hard as a rock, and I guess Bob figured that he owed me.

"SUCK HIM OFF!" Bob ordered.

For the first time in our marriage, my Sally began to blow me like a street whore instead of a preacher's wife. A single taste of Boss meat in her belly, and Sally had turned nymphomaniac. She so needed a cock, and she didn't care if it was mine or someone else's, or whether it filled her mouth or her cunt. It was sufficient that it was a penis, hard and erect, and it was available for her pleasure.

It had been a long time since I had cum twice in one evening, but then I had never had a blow job like one this before from Sally or anyone else. Sally's bobbing head and swirling tongue soon squeezed a new load from me...and then, as if to answer any questions I may have had, she swallowed it all. Savoring every last taste, she even licked away the late arriving final drops as they dripped off the end of my penis.

As soon as Sally had finished with me, Bob stood her up and led her across the room where he seated himself on the couch. She stood before him, legs slightly spread, arms at her side, tits out, a female in heat and on display before her lover and master. Bob reached between her thighs, hooked her vulnerable pussy with a finger, and lifted her until she teetered on her toes. Abruptly, cruelly, he yanked to him until he could reach a nipple in his mouth.

Sally moaned, and Bob raised his head from her breast and asked, "What are you Sally."

"I am a slut." The reply came in a whisper.

"Tell me what you want, Sally."

"Please, Boss Bob, I want your cock."

"Where do you want me to put it?"

"In my cunt, in my mouth, whatever you want Boss Bob."

Sally was becoming braver. Her reply was louder and more certain.

"But what if I want to fuck your ass, will you take my cock there too. Will you spread your buttocks with your hands and beg me to fuck you in the ass?"

"Yes Boss Bob, Yes I will beg you to fuck my ass. Put your cock in my mouth, in my pussy, and yes even in my ass, wherever you want..... but please for the love of God, just fuck me somewhere."

That business about being fucked in the ass really gave me the double take. Sally had always been obstinate in her refusal to even discuss anal sex, and here she was willing to beg this bastard to shove his oversized prick up her rear end.

Bob looked at his pleading victim questioningly for a moment, and then to my disappointment, he declined the opportunity for something what I really wanted to see... Sexy Sally, the campus queen, on her hands and knees with ten inches of hard penis buried in her asshole.

"No Sally," he told her, right now I want to cum in your mouth. Will you suck my dick until I cum, Sally, and then swallow every drop?"

"Oh, yes. I love you. I love your penis. I want to taste you, to take your seed in my mouth and swallow every drop."

Sally was pleading quite willingly now, almost ready to cry.

Bob stood, his cock hard once more jutted from his crotch like the bow sprit of sail boat. "Very well then, Kneel my loving bitch! Suck me, and swallow my cum. Show me how a slut in love sucks cock."

Sally dropped like a stone to her knees, opened her mouth, and leaned forward to reach the erect penis pointed at her. Bob pulled back at first, limiting her lips to the glans. Sally whined in protest, and he responded with a push forcing hard meat into the opening of her windpipe. He was too big for poor Sally to take all of him, but even as she struggled to breathe, more than half his length disappeared into her mouth. I suspect that a hard penis forced down her throat, certainly one of that size was a new experience for Sally.

My Boss was quick to show disapproval at my wife's failure to swallow him whole. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head forward and back, fucking her mouth and forcing her to swallow more of him.

"Now YOU do it," he commanded, taking his hands away. "Bob your head bitch. Masturbate me with your mouth."

Sally already could hardly breath, and to take even more penis down her throat was anything but easy for her. Never the less she struggled frantically as I watched in awe. Could this be my wife who had always hated to suck my cock, the same woman who would not swallow my cum?

For a long time Boss Bob seemed immune to the friction my cocksucking wife was applying to his pecker. In time, however, she began to get to him. I could see from strain on his face that he was holding back his own orgasm as he pulled his member away from Sally's sucking mouth.

"No Please! give it back to me," Sally protested in what can only be described as panic. Her voice cracked. Tears were running down her cheeks. Her whole body was flushed. She was trembling.

"Damn," I thought in amazement, "her mouth is being raped, and she has gone into heat like some animal."

Bob called a time out (I suspect to allow for his own recovery). He sat back down and hauled his conquest to him in a tender hug. With a hand in her hair he pulled her head back to kiss her on the lips. Then with one strong arm pressing her body against him his other hand played with her tits. Finally he returned her knees to the floor and demanded payment for his caresses.

"Again, tell me again. Do you love me?

"Oh yes, more than you can imagine, Sir."

What are you Sally?"

"I am a slut, a whore. I am your mistress and slave to your cock."

Satisfied with this oath of fealty, Bob stood and offered his penis to her mouth again, but with a change in the rules. This time he insisted that his pecker left to lay passively on her tongue just inside her open mouth. He said he wanted it to "breathe" as it soaked in her saliva. Sally's jaws ached from stretching them wide for this weird and humiliating ritual. When at last Bob tired of that passive caress, he let her close her lips around him, and ordered her to begin sucking him all over again.

None of this was easy for Sally, but her desire to please her new lover carried her through. With a determined bobbing of her head she began to jack her stretched lips forward and back along that imposing and ever hardening rod. Not even Bob's talented cock could withstand such devotion, and soon he shot his second warm wad down my sweet Sally's throat. She swallowed it with the relish of a Hong Kong whore, and searched for more as she licked and nibbled on the softening wand that Bob left in her face to clean.

Obviously please with her performance, Bob let Sally off her knees then, brought her back to bed, kissed her on the mouth, and pressed her body against his. Suddenly he was once more a tender, compassionate and praising lover, and Sally positively glowed under his gentle attention.

Promising her a reward, he knelt between spread her legs, and began to eat her pussy. He clearly knew where all the good spots were. He first ran his tongue around and around her clitoris, and then down into the slit itself. Up and down, up and down, he licked and kept on licking. Just as Sally began to gasp for air, he put his mustache where it would tickle her clit while he fucked her crack with rapid and repeated in and out strokes of his tongue.

Maybe I had just never done it the right way, but Sally had always been embarrassed by cunnilingus, and never seemed to enjoy it. Boy was she different now! That mustache and tongue fuck were just too much for her. She came in a string of shattering orgasms, each a little larger than the one before until at last she simply fainted dead away.

Bob held her head in his lap and stroked her temples until Sally came to. She looked a sweaty disheveled mess. To all appearances she had just been raped by the whole Polish Army. Bob told her to go take a shower, fix her face and hair, put on some perfume, and report back to him still nude. He told her that his balls were still of cum, and that she must pleasure me again as well because, as he put it, "I had been such a good sport about all this."

Without one word of protest, off to the bathroom she went, and in less than a quarter hour she was back, beautiful as ever, ready and eager for more sex. She knelt before us, and begged to be fucked again. No captive slave of the a Pharaoh beaten into submission with a silver whip ever pled to be used with more sincerity than did Sally on this evening of her surrender.

Surprisingly, however, this time it was I who received the bulk of her attention, "Please fuck me Harry," she whispered into my ear. "I am so ashamed. A pussy to be used is all I am fit for. Let me make it up to you Harry. Fuck me, Harry. Use me! Let me pleasure you the way I did Boss Bob."

Then, almost as an after thought, Sally explained further, "Please forgive me Harry, but I could not help myself. Somehow, without even knowing it, I fell in love with him, and with his cock. I had to do whatever he asked of me. God help me! I could not do otherwise"

That summed things up pretty well I thought. What more was there to say. I fucked her once more that night (a third ejaculation and new one day record for me), as did Bob. Bob also put her through another of those slutty blow jobs. He ended the evening by making her join first me and then him in the shower where she washed our cocks, balls, and assholes, and dried us off with her tongue.

Just before dawn I went on to sleep in Sally's and my bed, but Boss Bob and led her off naked to his bedroom by a robe sash looped knotted around her neck. The next morning I would find her laying at the foot of Bob's bed, her hands tied behind her with that same sash. Bob was obviously not always kind to his mistresses.

*************************

Tune in next time to find out what happens to Sexy Sally, Harry and Boss Bob. Did you notice Darla MacIntire has not yet been heard from? Doesn't she tempt you just a bit? I certainly hope so... and will you please take a minute now and VOTE. It is after all your only price of admission to the site. Those of us who write these things feel ignored and unloved unless our stories are read and enjoyed. The only way we can know that is if you at least VOTE. If the spirit should move you, a feedback e-mail would be nice too. I promise an answer if you will include a return e-mail, but above all else, damn it, please VOTE. Many thanks from Jigs.

Jigs
Jigs
1,248 Followers