Sexy SC Ch. 01

Story Info
MILF.
2.1k words
3.95
70.2k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasy...........................

My first effort in the medium of erotic fiction......... Inspired by a VERY sexy, slightly older lady friend who knows full well I would love to make this fantasy a reality.........

He followed her slowly into the darkened bedroom, turning to close the door behind them. She stopped a few feet from the bed and waited. He stood behind her, his hands on her hips, then slowly moving them round to her flat stomach. She tensed a little as his hand slid beneath the hem of her blouse. His other hand soon joined it, and they both slowly started to move up her body beneath the blouse. Her breathing quickened slightly as she realised his intentions. She was not disappointed as his hands reached her modest breasts, and very gently squeezed them through the thin lace bra she had chosen to wear. She felt her nipples harden as they yearned for his touch. He, however, had other ideas........... Leaving his left hand to softly caress its prize, his right hand moved to the outside of the blouse, and started to undo the buttons. Starting at the lowest, one by one they came undone, until she felt him parting the garment and sliding it off her shoulders. She allowed it to slide down her arms and on to the floor at her feet. He softly kissed the side of her neck, raising goose bumps on her slender body, a soft moan escaping her lips. His free hand now moved to her back, where he gently unhooked her bra. His kisses moved along her collarbone, until he could grasp the shoulder strap in his teeth, to slowly draw it down her upper arm. He repeated the process on the other strap, and the bra was now only kept in place by his hand on her breast. Reluctantly, he removed his hand, and the filmy item joined the blouse on the floor.

She suddenly felt a little nervous at being so exposed with him, but this feeling soon vanished as she felt his hands start to move back towards her breasts. Once again he gently fondled them, all the while avoiding her nipples, always teasing her....... He slowly circled each one with a finger, getting nearer and nearer, until finally he took them between finger and thumb. Her back arched at the sensation, and as her buttocks pressed backwards, she realised for the first time that she could feel his hardness against her. Her own arousal increased as she felt the effect she was having on him, and she felt herself become moist......

As he felt her tight buttocks touch his groin, he pushed towards her to increase the feeling. They stood for a moment, gently grinding one against the other. His kisses had now moved back to her neck, and as he released her now taut and aching nipples, he started to kiss his way down her spine. She felt him kneel behind her, and his hands moved to the fastener at the side of her skirt. He fumbled a little in his arousal, but managed to undo the catch, allowing the skirt to pool around her feet with the blouse and bra. She was now naked except for black stockings and black lacy panties. She felt his hot breath on her as he lent forward to kiss each cheek, and she jumped as he gently bit her left one. More kisses followed, as his hands held the outsides of her thighs, her legs slightly parted. He slowly stroked her thighs, still kissing...... The kisses moved to the place where buttock met thigh, that wonderful little crease in the flesh that just begged to have a tongue run along it......... He obliged, and she trembled just a little..... Gentle pressure on her thighs caused her to turn towards him, and again she felt his breath on her skin. She waited in anticipation for his next move, and he leant forward again to kiss the small patch of skin between her stocking top and her panties..... A low groan was heard, and a slight forward movement of her hips suggested that he continue. Both sides of her panties were treated to his lips, as he felt the heat from her secret place on his cheek. Her musky scent at such close quarters was causing his hard member to throb with desire, and he reached down to ease the growing pressure in his pants.

She was not unaware of this movement, and it served to increase her own desires to feel this hard manhood. He stood, and took her in his arms, pulling her towards him, crushing her small breasts to his chest, her nipples burning him with their heat. Their lips met for the first time, and, slightly parted, allowed light, gentle contact between their tongues. With her left arm round his neck, she pushed her right arm between their bodies, and down towards his belt buckle. This she swiftly undid followed by the button on his jeans.

A little nervously, and suprised at her own daring, she slid her hand down the front of his jeans. His hard cock twitched as it felt the approach of her hand, and she was aware of the heat it gave off in its state of arousal. Her slim fingers traced its outline through the material of his briefs, and his breathing quickened in response to her touch. Quickly, before she changed her mind, she knelt in front of him. Her trembling hands went to the waistband of his jeans, and she slowly pulled them down and over his feet. The bulge in his briefs was inches from her face, and it was his turn to feel warm breath in an intimate place...............

Well, she thought, in for a penny........ And she drew the briefs down over his hips. His rigid cock was right in front of her face, and she could see it pulsing and throbbing before her eyes. Almost of its own will, her hand moved towards it, her slim fingers wrapping themselves round its hardness. She moved her hand down, drawing the skin away from the tip. It was shiny and wet with his juices, and she realised her own lower lips were in a similar state of arousal.........

Closing her eyes, she dipped her head forward, and gave the head a quick flick with her tongue. It pulsed in her hand at the unexpected contact, and she felt a tremor run through his body. She did it again, with similar results. As much as she enjoyed the taste of his cock, she decided her own needs were again becoming urgent. She stood, and moved to the bed. She turned to face him, and sat down, swinging her slim legs onto the bed. She lay back, her eyes closed, her legs slightly apart. He looked at her, and decided her nipples had been neglected for far too long..........

Lying beside her, he leant over and took her right nipple between his lips. The sudden contact made her gasp, and then his fingers found her left nipple........ The new sensation of his lips on her breast caused her to wriggle on the bed, and he had to gently grip the nipple in his teeth to make her keep still. In this way, he was able to flick his tongue across the sensitive tip, while gently sucking the rigid flesh into his hot mouth. After a while, his mouth moved across to her other nipple, trading places with his manipulative fingers. She was starting to breath slowly and deeply, and he knew he needed to move to the next stage........

Reluctantly, he released her nipple from his teeth, and started to gently kiss his way down the centre of her body. She inhaled sharply as his lips moved across her stomach, slowly moving downwards to the top of her black lace panties. His tongue traced the top edge of the gauzy fabric, then down once again to the naked skin above the stocking tops........... This time, however, after a brief worship of the area, his mouth moved slowly to the front of her panties........ He kissed just below the top edge of the lace, and then slowly moved his lips down........... Then he stopped................

His hands moved to the waistband of the panties, she raised her hips to allow him to draw them down over her legs, revealing herself to him fully for the first time. He gazed longingly at the place he had dreamed of seeing, and could not resist parting her legs a little wider. The scent of her caused his nostrils to flare, all the better to enjoy it. He lay between her legs, his lips grazing the inside of her thighs........ He kissed them for a while, then he could resist no longer......... Her secret lips were shining with her juices, and he just had to taste them. But first, he teased her by running his tongue along the flesh between her upper thigh and her pussy lips........ Up and down, up and down......... her thighs were trembling at the nearly intimate contact, and he held them gently in his hands.......... He juices were flowing freely now, down the crease of her buttocks, and onto the bed beneath. Parting her thighs a little wider still, he ran his tongue between her drenched pussy lips. Her hips lifted off the bed, but he maintained the contact. His tongue delved deeper, into her inner depths, tasting and savouring her copious secretions. His tongue slowly moved towards the top of her lucious slit, finally reaching her throbbing clit. He gently pushed back the hood with his tongue, and then gently sucked it between his lips.........

She went wild, her hips rose from the bed, crushing his mouth against her hot slit. His tongue lashed at her throbbing clit, as he tried to keep the contact. She bucked against his probing tongue, her juices gushing into his eager mouth. He drank them down with relish, continuing his assault on her clit. She came, hard, and her secretions took on a new dimension, squirting from her pulsing pussy into his mouth........... He stopped his oral ministrations, and she slowly calmed down.......... Her limp, slightly damp body relaxed on the sheets.........

After a short respite, her eyes opened, and her gaze told him that she needed more.......... Her legs widened as if of their own volition, and he slowly climbed between them. Resting on one elbow, he took his rigid cock in his hand, and started to rub it up and down between her pussy lips. When he has spread her love juices all over the bulbous head, he gently inserted it into her eager pussy.......... Just the head at first, he teased her, slowly moving it back and forth, in and out........... She wanted more, but he kept her waiting........ When he thought she could wait no more, he started to ease the full length into her...... Inch by inch, it moved into her drenched pussy....... As it reached full penetration, he stayed still for a while, both of them enjoying the feelings......... He ground his hips, his pubic bone stimulating her clit to new heights......... he slowly withdrew, then pushed forward again. Her hips rose to meet his thrust, a low moan came from her lips. He repeated the movement, and heard the liquid sound of their coupling. Her movements were becoming faster now, and he responded in kind, faster, harder, until he was pounding her into the bed with each stroke. Her breathing was getting ragged now, and he knew she was near to orgasm. Her small squeals were getting faster, and he put in a last effort to take her over the edge. As she came, she cried out, and he felt a sudden gush of her juices bathe his rigid cock........... He felt his cock start to swell, and knew he was about to fill her hot wet crevice with his seed. A final thrust, and his balls emptied themselves in several powerful bursts. She screamed again as she felt his hot come bathe her welcoming pussy, a sensation she had not felt for a while............. He slowed his movements inside her depths, and they lay still for a while with his cock buried inside her wet, satisfied pussy. As he slowly deflated, he moved from on top of her damp body, leant down and kissed her hard on the lips.

They lay side by side for a while, in a companionable silence, and then she stood up and reached for her discarded clothing. He watched her pick up the black lacy panties, and said the first words to pass between them................

"Hey, sexy lady, don't be so eager to get dressed, we have plenty of time yet............"

TO BE CONTINUED IN SEXY LADY 02.................. subject to feedback and demand, if any........... ;-)