Sexy SC Ch. 03

Story Info
He crept into the house while she waited.
1.5k words
4
15.5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 03...... she knows who she is.............

The front door was unlocked, the house in darkness.............. He knew, as he crept silently up the stairs, that she waited for her cyber-lover.......... He also knew that this man would never arrive, a short, but convincing phone call about a seriously ill relative had ensured his thoughts would be far from sex tonight. He prepared himself to take full advantage of the situation............

He approached her darkened bedroom, knowing she would be waiting for her lover. Slowly opening the door, he let his eyes grow accustomed to the dim glow through the curtains from the street lights. He saw the shape of her slim form beneath the duvet, motionless. Slowly, lest he make a noise, he removed his clothing. Naked, he approached the bed............

He knew that she preferred to have sex in the dark, so he gently lifted the bottom of the duvet, and revealed her perfect little feet. He knew she was not asleep, but waiting for her lover....... He lifted a small, nylon-clad foot, and slowly sucked her toes into his eager mouth. He knew she wore only stay-ups when in an aroused state, and he took full advantage. Gently sucking her toes, then moving to lick the sole of her foot, a soft moan came from the top of the bed, confirming that she merely feigned sleep........... His eager tongue moved slowly up her calf, past her knee to her inner thigh. Moving ever higher, higher...... he reached the bare skin above her stockings......... Her smooth skin tasted wonderful. He had her legs parted to allow his lips to caress the skin of her inner thighs. Still she remained as if in sleep. He decided to tease her a little, moving past her moist pussy to kiss her lower stomach, nibbling the sparse hair, trimmed to perfection.............

She wore no panties, preferring to go "Commando" for her lover. She had been this way since earlier in the evening, she had teased her chat-chum, confessing to her state of undress as a finale to their chat........ Little did she know that he would be so aroused that he would drive to her house to take advantage of her..........

She had told him that she was expecting a visit from her cyber-lover, and would be leaving the door unlocked for him. It was the work of a moment to make the phone call that would give him full access to her gorgeous body.

His kisses moved upwards to her flat stomach, slowly raising her short nighty. A slight tremor passed through her......... Feeling a little remorse for neglecting her obvious needs, he allowed his tongue to move slowly downwards. He found her clit hard and ready. His lips gently sucked it into his eager mouth. He felt it throbbing in its need, and proceeded to oh so gently flick it with his moist tongue. Her hips raised slightly from the bed, allowing him to apply greater suction. She made no pretence now of being asleep, indeed, her soft moans were proof enough of her highly aroused state. Her first orgasm took him by suprise, so suddenly was it upon her. He held her thrusting hips so as to maintain his contact with her clit. Her hands came down, forcing his mouth harder onto her wet pussy. As her orgasm subsided, he licked her ever more gently, bringing her down slowly. Her copious juices made him realise she was ready for more, but he decided to continue the teasing..........

His lips moved slowly once more up across her stomach, causing it to tremble slightly. He knew she thought her breasts to be too small, but they were his dream come true, his lips drawing ever closer to his prize. Still beneath the duvet, he continued kissing up her slim body, his eyes on the small mounds of her delicate breasts......... His hands could wait no longer, and moved almost of their own accord towards the objects of his desire, pushing the nighty ahead of them. Arriving at their destination, his hands very gently squeezed the soft flesh, his thumb and middle fingers capturing the taut nipples. The tip of his index finger gently grazed the very tips of the nipples, causing them to harden further. Her breathing had become erratic, showing that she was enjoying the sensation.

His next object was to take the nipples in his mouth, but as this would mean that the duvet would no longer cover him, he put the next stage of his plan into action.........

Knowing that her natural modesty would keep her eyes closed, he slipped from beneath the duvet, and reached to the pocket of his discarded jeans. The silk scarf he removed would suit his purpose well. Moving back to the bed, he placed the scarf over her eyes, and lifting her head, tied it behind. She made no move to object, still thinking this to be her cyber-lover..........

His identity now safe, her chat-chum proceeded to raise her arms above her head, and slip the nighty over them, leaving her naked but for her stay-ups. His eager lips found her right nipple, his left hand the right one, his right hand slid back down her stomach into her trimmed pubic hair......... He could feel the heat from her pussy, it begged to be touched again....... Who was he to deny a lady in need? His fingers slid over her clit, and down into her moist pussy. His middle finger slid between the lips, and into her pleasure centre. It was joined by a second finger, and the 2 proceeded to curl forwards to stimulate her inner parts. She responded by parting her legs a little wider, and he felt her buttocks tighten at the sensations within her depths. A few moments later, he withdrew his fingers, now coated in her moisture, and moved them back to her waiting clit. The combined feelings of his mouth and fingers on her nipples, and his fingers on her clit was too much, and her hips bucked wildly, soft sounds escaping her lips........

Her second orgasm lasted longer, possibly due to the stimulation of all her pleasure points. The added moisture of her orgasm made the next stage easier for both of them. His cock had been painfully erect for the last half hour, and it was time to carry out the last stage.........

Moving between her still parted thighs, he slid his cock up and down between her pussy lips, coating it with her delicious juices. Moving slightly forward, he let the head of his cock penetrate her small opening. Mindful of the fact that she had not had sex for a long time, he took his time, easing his way into her pussy slowly. The heat from her was incredible, and it took all his willpower not to thrust his way in. Inch by inch, he gently worked his rigid cock into her smooth wet pussy. After a short while, he felt his pubic hair meet hers, and knew he was buried as far as he could be. Her hands gripped the duvet as he slowly withdrew from her, only to move back inside her again a moment later. Her breathing became faster as she enjoyed the sensations she thought she would never feel again. He continued the slow, steady in and out movements of his cock, enjoying the increase in her wetness. After a few moments, he felt her hips rise ever so slightly off the bed as she moved in time with his thrusts. He gradually increased the speed of his movements, hearing low moaning noises from her lips. Her hips were now rising higher from the bed each time he withdrew as if wanting him to remain inside her....

He felt his orgasm approaching, and tried to delay it, but her pussy was gripping him tightly, and he felt himself losing the battle. Her moans had increased in pitch, and he hoped she would reach her peak as he did. He thrust into her faster, the sounds of flesh against flesh loud in the room. He could hold back no longer, and with a few hard jabs of his tool, he felt his sperm flooding her secret inner place. This seemed to trigger her own orgasm, as with a squeal, her hips shook as if she had received an electric shock. Gradually slowing his penetrations, they both floated back down to earth. He stayed inside her until his erection subsided, then slowly withdrew from her trembling body. He gently kissed her hard nipples, then her slightly parted lips, then her forehead...

He pulled the duvet up over her naked body, then quietly dressed. He crept back down the stairs and out of the front door, which he locked for her safety, pushing the key back through the letterbox. He wondered how long it would be before she removed the blindfold..........

The following night, they were chatting as usual online, and when, as normal, the chat became more intimate, he was only glad she could not hear him roar with laughter when she typed " Guess who came to visit me last night"............

He often wondered how her cyber-lover had reacted when she mentioned it to him.......

End of Part 3