Sexy Sistah Likes Her Trash White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quit hoggin the slut and let me get some," Skinhead was saying as she recovered.

Monique didn't make any of her other stops that day as she was always getting fucked constantly. Skinhead fucked her doggy style while she sucked off Fat boy. They laid her across the kitchen table and fucked her while her head hung upside down swallowing another load of cum. Skinhead fucked her ass as she hung bent over the edge of the couch while the other two rested, pounding some beers. She kneeled between Fat boys legs sucking him off while he drank a beer and watched the porn. Her day ended with Nick laying on the floor stuffing his cock in her already stretched out ass as she faced away from him and skinhead kneeling between her legs fucking her. Fat boy's cock filled her empty mouth as he stood behind her.

The three white men were half asleep in various spots around the trailer as she dressed. Her skin was almost white she was so covered in flacky dried sperm. The rednecks seemed to take a perverse pleasure in cumming on her face, tits, belly, and ass like animals claiming thier territory. She would have to race home to clean their mess off of her before James came home. She had a sneaky suspicion he'd find out in nine months though. Some kind of primal instinct told her that at least one of the millions of sperm had found its way into an egg. She could only hope that the baby would be dark enough to pass of to James as his own.

Monique stuffed her panties with papertowels to keep all the sperm from soiling her skirt, the flow out of her pussy and ass never seeming to stop. She glared at Nick and headed for the door. Nick followed her naked to the trailer door as she grabbed his case file and left. "You don't like me do you?"

"I hate you. You're a lazy, arrogant, deadbeat and a lousy provider."

"I provide all the dumb bitches really need to keep them happy. If you ever want me to provide this cock again," Nick said shaking his now deflated penis, "You'll increase my welfare."

"Fuck you," said Monique walking bowlegged back to her bmw. Sperm leaked out of her ass and pussy soaking through the paper towels and dripping down her thighs as she struggled to avoid puddles in the dirt road. There was no way she was going to sign for an increase in that lazy bum's assistance, even if he had satisfied her sexually for the first time in her life..

*******************

The next day, Monique tried to forget what had happened, but each time she closed her eyes visions of huge white cocks filled her dreams. She didn't want to see Nick again so she met Jennifer at the restaurant.

Monique ran through her list of questions. She could barely concentrate on what the haggard waitress was saying, all she could think about was how lucky the young woman was having Nick's big cock waiting home for her. Jennifer quit puffing on a cigarette, "I gotta get back to work, I'm pulling a double tonight. So what is it, can I get an increase are not?"

Monique made up her mind at that moment. "Yes, I'll get you an increase.."

"Even with the "oops" law?"

"I'll change the date, pushing you back before the law was passed, grandfathering you."

"Why are you doing this?"

"I'm a compassionate person," said Monique, but she was thinking, because you're working a double and your boyfriend is home alone.'

Monique left the restaurant, aiming her car toward a trailer park that was about to become a daily stop for her.

12