Sexy Sister & Friends

Story Info
Sister comes to live with him and learns discipline.
3.8k words
4.53
261.1k
148
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I graduated from high school, I had it all planned out. I was going to take two years off before going to college. After backpacking around Europe for the summer, I returned home and found a great job working construction and a nice apartment. My life was going great until late the following spring when my parents informed me they were moving to Australia. That wasn't so bad. What really changed my life is that they asked me if my 19 year old sister, Samantha, could come live with me. She was going into her senior year of high school and my parents didn't want to uproot her. I could see their point, but my sister was a spoiled brat. Both of my parents had overindulged her.

What my parents didn't know was that she was also a cock-teasing slut. Every day on the way to school, she and her two best friends would meet at Starbucks and change out of their drab clothes into tight, sexy outfits. And they all had incredible bodies. My sister Janice was a redhead like me. She also had incredible blues eyes and a beautiful face. Better yet, she had a voluptuous young body with very large breasts, a tiny waist, flaring hips and an incredibly tight, heart shaped ass. Her friend Ashley was a petite blond. She had small, perky breasts with nipples that were constantly hard. She also had an ass to die for, tight and shapely. Finally, her friend Rachel was exquisite. She was a brunette with a lovely face characterized by high cheekbones and pouty lips. She also had very large breasts and a thin waist. Her ass was larger than the others but still very inviting.

Anyway, I couldn't very well refuse my parents' request. I told them my sister could stay with me but she would have to live by my rules. What I didn't tell my parents but made very clear to my sister was that she would be punished if she broke the rules. I am sure she complained to my parents but they never mentioned it to me. And when it came right down to it, her choices were to move half way around the world for her senior year or agree to my terms. Naturally, she agreed. I am sure she thought she could wrap me around her finger like she had my father.

I any case, we moved her into my spare bedroom and then took my parents to the airport. As soon as we got home, she asked if she could have Ashley and Rachel over. I had plans later that day so I agreed. Both were wearing tight shorts and tank tops when they arrived. I decided it was time for the girls to learn the rules. I told them to go fetch Janice and meet me in the living room. When they came in, I was shocked. Janice had changed her clothes and was wearing the shortest skirt I had ever seen along with a tight tee shirt.

"Girls, come in and have a seat," I said trying to ignore my cock which was getting harder by the second.

They all sat on the couch facing me and I found myself starring at three incredibly sexy girls.

"Now girls, while you are in my house you will live by my rules. Is that understood?" I started.

"Come on Peter, lighten up," my sister replied.

"I am serious Janice. This can be a great year for you or it can be miserable. I am not Mom & Dad. I will not put up with your shit. If you and your friends don't agree to abide by my rules, they can leave and you can spend the year by yourself in your room."

"OK, OK, what are the rules," she replied annoyed.

"First, you are never to have anyone over without my permission. Second, you are never to have boys in the apartment. Third, you will no longer dress like sluts for school. Fourth, when I give you permission to go out, you will be home by midnight. Finally, there will be no drugs, alcohol or cigarettes in this apartment."

"Fine, is that it?" my sister replied snottily.

"No. If you break these rules, you will be punished."

"You can't tell us what to do," replied Ashley, "and you certainly can't punish us."

"That's right, I can't. But if you want to hang out here, you will follow these rules and give me permission to punish you if you don't," I said firmly.

"This is crazy. We are not going to do this," my sister replied.

"YOU don't have any choice. Personally, I would rather put you on a plane for Sydney and get back to my happy life. The only decision here is whether your friends will be hanging out here with you or you will be here by yourself. You girls can go discuss it. I am leaving in about an hour. Either you agree to my terms or you two will be leaving as well."

I was glad when they left as I had a full fledged hard-on. It was interesting how they left. Janice, of course, stormed out. Ashley was next and I could swear she wriggled her ass for me as she left.

Rachel waited for the others to leave, then asked, "Peter, how would you punish us?"

To be honest, I was surprised no one asked that earlier.

"I would spank you," I replied watching Rachel's eyes closely to see her reaction. I saw fear and something else, arousal. Taking a quick look further south confirmed it. Her nipples had gotten hard and were clearly pushing out her tank top.

"Rachel, have you ever been spanked before?" I asked without even realizing it.

"Uh huh," she replied. "Before my mother and father got divorced, my father would spank me all the time."

Before I could reply, my sister was yelling for Rachel to join them. Rachel got up and as she was leaving, looked over her shoulder and said, "I would let you spank me." With that, she was gone.

Just before I was leaving, I called the girls out to get their decision.

"We will go along with what you said," my sister said.

"As I said before, you don't really have any choice. However, I want you to say you agree to my rules and I can punish you if you disobey them."

My sister hesitated for a few moments.

"Peter, I will follow your rules and if I don't, you can punish me," she said finally.

"Good. Now, what about you girls," I said looking from Ashley to Rachel.

Without hesitation, Rachel said, "I will obey all your rules and if I don't, you can punish me in any way you see fit."

Both my sister and Ashley looked at her crossly.

"Very good, Rachel. How about you Ashley?"

The petite blonde blushed and said, "I will follow your rules and you can punish me if I break them."

"Good. I am out of here. I will see you all later," I said and left.

I stood by the door for a few moments and listened to my sister and Ashley scolding Rachel.

"Why did you tell him he could punish you any way he saw fit?" my sister yelled.

"Yeah, don't give him any ideas," Ashley chimed in.

I smiled and headed out.

Not surprisingly, it didn't take long for my sister to break one of the rules. Since I left for work before she went to school and got home after she did, she decided to wear one of her slutty outfits to school.

What she didn't know is that I had paid one of the boys in her class to report on what each of the girls wore. While both Ashley and Rachel dressed like proper young ladies, my sister again dressed like a slut. She wore a tank top and a very short skirt with stockings and high heeled sandals.

That night I called Sam into the living room.

"Sam, you already broke one of my rules," I said.

She immediately got nervous but didn't deny it.

"I told you not to dress like a slut for school. Today you wore a skirt that was too short, and a blouse that was too tight. Now you are going to get punished. I want you to go into your room and get dressed the way you were this morning."

To my surprise, she went off to her room without a word. Five minute later she came back looking sexy as hell.

"Now Samantha, since you seem to have this need to dress like a slut, from now on, you will dress like one at all times when you are in this apartment. You will not wear a bra or panties and will wear tight shirts and short, tight skirts or shorts. Is that understood?"

"Now wait a minute Peter, you can't do that," she whined.

"I can and I am. If you don't like it, go home to Mommy and Daddy."

After a brief hesitation, she said, "OK Peter, I will dress like a slut for you."

"Good. Now before I punish you, I want you to go to your room and remove your bra and panties."

She did as I commanded and was back in a flash looking even sexier. Her hard nipples were clearly visible through the tank top.

"Now Samantha, since you blatantly disobeyed me this morning, I am going to give you a long, hard spanking.

"Oh please Peter, I won't do it again," she begged.

"That shit may work on Mom and Dad, but it's not going to work on me little sister. Every time you break a rule, you will be punished," I stated. "Now get your ass over here."

Realizing that she was out of options, my sexy sister came over and stood in front of me. I grabbed her wrist and moved her to my right side and pull her over my lap. Her skirt was so short, it rode up over her tight ass. She had this smallest patch of white on her otherwise tanned, heart shaped ass.

I caressed her nice ass gently while I scolded her.

"Samantha, every time you leave this house dressed like a slut, I am going to punish you. And each time you do it, the punishment will get more severe."

With the last word, I brought my hand down hard on her ass. She groaned. I brought my hand down on the other cheek. Another groan. Then I began spanking fast and furiously. Her groans quickly changed to moans as her ass turned pink. She started kicking her legs and whining as her ass got redder.

"Oh Peter, please stop. I won't do it again," she whined.

"We both know that is a lie," I said as I continued to wail on her ass.

Finally, she started to cry as her ass turned red.

I stopped spanking her and caressed her ass for a while as she calmed down.

"Samantha, I hope I don't have to do this again ," I said.

"No Peter, I will be good," she replied in between sniffles.

"I don't believe that any more than you do. OK, up you go. And remember, from now on, you dress like a slut in this apartment."

"Yes Peter," she said as she stood up and sauntered back her room rubbing her hot ass.

The very next day, I could not believe my ears when my snitch informed me that Rachel was dress very provocatively in at school. Sam must have told her the consequences. Then I recalled Rachel's comment (You can punish me any way you want). She wanted to be punished. Well, I would certainly oblige her.

"Samantha, I want to see you," I called out when I got home.

As she came down the hall, she said, "I didn't do anything."

She looked sexy as hell. She was wearing a low cut tee shirt, her big aureoles and nipples clearly visible and a pair of very tight shorts.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong yet. But I want you to tell me the truth now. What was Rachel wearing at school today?"

"She was wearing a very short skirt and a halter top with stockings and heels," she replied.

"Did you tell her what happened to you yesterday?" I asked.

"Yes, I told both Rachel and Ashley how you punished me and how you are making me dress."

"Alright, call Rachel up and let me talk with her," I commanded.

"Yes Sir," my sister replied sarcastically.

I ignored her and a minute later she handed me the phone.

"Hello, Rachel, this is Peter. I understand that you went to school today dressed like a slut."

"Yes I did," she replied.

"And do you remember what you told to me I could do if you broke my rules?" I asked.

"Yes! I said you could punish me," she replied.

"However I saw fit," I completed the part she omitted.

"Now Rachel, I want you to gather the clothes you wore to school today and come over here for your punishment," I commanded.

"Yes Sir,' she replied with no sarcasm.

Ten minutes later, Rachel knocked at the door. I had told Samantha to remain in her room until I told her it was over. Once Rachel was inside, I told her the same thing I told Sam.

"Since you enjoy dressing like a slut so much, you will dress like one whenever you are here. You will wear tight slutty clothes with no bra or panties. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir," she replied.

"Now, go into the bathroom and get dressed in the outfit you wore to school. Remember, though, nothing underneath," I commanded. "And when you get back, I am going to punish you for being such a slut."

She returned a couple of minutes later looking incredible. Her nipples were hard as rocks and were clearly visible pushing out of her tight top.

"Come stand in front of me, spread your legs and place your hands behind your head," I ordered.

She complied immediately causing her big tits to be pushed out even further.

"Now Rachel, Sam told you what I did to her yesterday after she dressed like a slut, didn't she?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied meekly.

"You will address me as Sir while you are being punished," I stated.

"Yes Sir," she replied obediently.

"So Rachel, my natural conclusion is that you dressed like a slut today because you wanted me to punish you," I replied. "Is that right?"

The sweet seventeen year old blushed deeply but remained silent.

"Slut, I asked you a question and I am waiting for an answer," I demanded.

"Ummm...aaaa...what was the question Sir?" she asked confused.

"I asked you if you dressed this way because you wanted to be punished," I repeated.

"Ummm...Yes Sir," she replied blushing even deeper.

"You have needed to be punished ever since your father left, haven't you?" I asked the clearly submissive teen.

"Oh god, yes," she replied.

"Tell me how your father punished you," I commanded.

"Well, most of the time, he would take me over his knee, pull down my panties and spank my bare butt long and hard," she replied thoroughly embarrassed now.

"What about the other times?" I asked picking up on her comment.

"Well, after my breasts started to develop, he made me strip naked before he would spank me," she replied.

After pausing for a few moments, during which time I realized I was enjoying humiliating her, I asked, "Did he ever punish your tits?"

"No," she practically screamed.

"Good! Now when I whip them, it will be your first time," I replied with a grin.

"Oh no, please Peter. They are soooo sensitive," she replied in horror.

Ignoring her, I asked, "When your father punished you, did it get you hot and horny?" I asked.

"Wh..what?" she asked.

"I asked you if you got excited when your father spanked your bare ass?"

"Ummm, no... I mean yes," she stuttered.

"Did you go to your room after he spanked you and stick fingers in your hot little cunt?"

"Oh," she moaned. "Yes!"

"Your cunt must be drenched now just thinking of your impending punishment. I can smell your arousal from here," I stated.

I didn't think it possible, but she turned a darker shade of red.

"Now Rachel, I wanted you to beg me to punish you."

Relieved that her humiliation appeared to be at an end and her punishment about to begin, she complied.

"Please Peter, punish me for being a shameless slut."

"Rachel, submissive slaves get on their knees to beg for punishment," I replied.

Instantly, she dropped to her knees and repeated her plea.

"Please Peter, punish this submissive slave for being such a slut."

"Very well. Stand up and resume your position," I commanded.

Once again, she was standing with her feet wide apart and her hands clenched behind her head.

I stood up and walked behind her. She trembled slightly when my hand brushed up against her skirt.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "I am going to enjoy spanking this ass."

She moaned and stuck it out invitingly. I slid my hand under her skirt and gave her ass a hard pinch. She groaned and wiggled her ass provocatively. I moved around to face her. Looking her straight in the eye, I said, "I am also going to enjoy punishing your luscious tits."

I could see the lust and fear in her eyes. I reach up both of my hands and ran my thumbs over her engorged nubs. She closed her eyes and moaned louder. I took hold of her nipples between my thumb and forefingers and rolled them gently. She thrust her chest out further inviting me to continue. I increased the pressure until I was pinching her nipples hard. She groaned loudly, her sensitive nipples obviously in pain. But she continued to offer her tits to me. I pulled them away from her body for a moment, then released them. She needed to have her ass warmed before I punished her heavy tits.

She groaned in disappointment when I release her hard nipples.

"Don't worry slut, your tits will be well punished before this evening is over!" I stated. "For now however, I want you to go over behind the couch, spread your legs wide and bend over."

When she didn't move, I gave her ass a hard slap. That woke her out of lust induced haze and got her moving.

Needless to say, with that short skirt on, as soon as she bent over the back of the couch, the skirt slid up around her waist. I moved behind her and stared at her voluptuous ass and aroused cunt. I stood beside her and placed my left hand on her back to hold her down and began spanking her hard and fast with my right hand. Immediately, she began to wiggle her hips as I landed hard swat after hard swat on her exposed ass. After ten minutes on non-stop spanking, I had worked up a good sweat and she had a flaming red backside. She was groaning loudly with every stroke and her love juices were dripping down her thigh. She was so turned-on, I decided to continue although my hand could not take any more. I unbuckled my belt and slipped it off. I doubled it up and laid into her already painful ass with it. Within minutes, she was moaning very loud. I started to target the back of her thighs to give her raw backside a rest. When one stroke accidentally caught her pussy lip, she convulsed in an incredible orgasm. I dropped my arm and brought the belt up between her legs. She howled and her orgasm got stronger. Three times I brought the belt up on her cunt and each time her orgasm intensified. Finally, seeing she was exhausted, I dropped the belted and caressed her ass. The heat it was generating was incredible. Just as her orgasm started to subside, I slid my fingers down over her puckered hole to her hot cunt and immediately found her hard, exposed clit. I rubbed it and sent her into another round of orgasms. Finally satisfied with the results, I stopped touching the submissive girl.

"You can have a ten minute rest before the rest of your punishment," I said to her softly.

"Oh, no more, please," she moaned. "I can't take anymore."

"Rachel, I told you I was going to punish your tits and that is exactly what I am going to do. Now, get up and get us both a drink of water," I commanded.

She slowly stood up and rubbed her sore ass. I slapped her thighs hard.

"You are not allowed to touch yourself unless I tell you to," I stated. "Ever!"

She looked at me and said softly, "Yes Sir."

Then she hurried into the kitchen returning a few minutes later with two tall glasses of ice water.

I sat on the couch and drank mine. She preferred to stand.

When the ten minutes was up, I said, "Get back into position with your legs apart and your hands behind your head."

She did as she was told and I stood up and immediately grabbed her nipples again. I pulled and twisted and pinched them as her moans grew in volume. After a few minutes of this, I release her tortured nipples and instructed her to remove her blouse and her skirt. As she stripped, I retrieved my belt. When I returned, she was back in position with her red, swollen nipples sticking out proudly and her cunt resuming its flow down her thighs. I raised the belt and landed it on the top of one of her large, firm breasts. She screamed. I repeated the procedure on her other breast and she screamed again. Five swats landed on the top of each breast. I then brought the belt up and whipped the sides of her breasts. Five on each. Finally, I moved directly in front of her and she knew what was next. Holding the business end of the doubled up belt in the fingers of my left hand, I flicked my wrist and released it landing a blow on her nipple. She screamed and creamed. In other words, she flew into another gigantic orgasm. As I continued to strike her engorged nipples, her orgasm continued to intensify. I only stopped when I thought she would pass out.

12