Sexy Sister Comes Home

Story Info
Sexy sister is home from college for the holidays.
1.4k words
4.21
193.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OUCH, that hurt you idiot" My sister said after I playfully slapped her cute and curvy butt. "Just glad to have you home sis" I said. She scowled at me and then gave me one of her (I can get away with anything and I do smiles) as she rubbed her butt and made sure to show me she was doing it.

I always had a soft spot for my big sister who was home from college for summer. I am 18 and she is 23 and always had been close with her more so with anyone else in the family.

I will describe her to you as I think she is a goddess. She is tall like me, around 5'10" to my 6'5", around 160 pounds and very curvy. I am 220. We both have dark hair and blue eyes but hers are more bluer than mine. Now as I said before her butt is very cute but her breasts, well what can I say about them. They are small, around 34C but her nipples are huge. About the size of a quarter and nearly an inch long. She is always embarrassed by them. I am not. I love them.

As she walked away I gave her a wolf whistle to which she wiggled her butt at me as she disappeared into her room. I instantly got a hard on so quickly went to my room to jerk off.

I had been doing a lot of that lately since I caught my girlfriend sucking my best friends cock. I told her to get lost but with more expletives and gave him a whack or two to show how disappointed I was in him.

I was just starting to jerk off when I heard a tap at the door so I quickly covered up my bottom half which was naked and tried to hide my erection but was still pitching the tent even though I wasn't camping if you know what I mean so turned away from the door and said "Who is it"

My sister whispered "It's me" I told her to come in. It was just her and me at home since our parents where out for the night with friends in another town and wouldn't be home until tomorrow night.

She came over and sat on the edge of my bed, her thigh just inches away from my cock which was still erect. It is only 7 inches but very thick. She was wearing just a old t-shirt of dad's and nothing else from what I could see as it was late in the evening and that is what she wore to bed.

I was just about to ask her what did she want when she asked me a question I would of never thought I would hear from her. She asked me that when I whistled at her before, it made her blush and she wanted to know why I did it. It was my turn to turn bright red and she saw this and giggled. "Well sis" Then I took a deep breath and told her why. It is because I think your the most beautiful girl I know and if it is ok for a brother to say, also a very sexy woman and, I, I," I was a bit hesitant to say what I was going to say next.

"What is it, please tell me?" she pleaded. "I kinda wish that we weren't brother and sister because I see your gorgeous and sexy body and, well, I feel differently towards you. I know it is wrong but I can't help it. I am sorry". She giggled again and then brushed the hair out of my eyes and saw the fear in them and then said that she was really flattered and she had thought the same about me because I was the one she loved the most and thought I was the most handsome guy she knew.

A smile spread across my face and I leaned up to kiss her cheek and thanked her for not being mad at me. When I pulled back I saw a look on her face that was not of a sister looking at her brother but a lustful look of want. She then lowered her head and proceeded to kiss me on my lips. At first I was suprised but didn't pull back because this had been a dream of mine since I first saw her in the shower when I was 11 and she was 16. Nearly every fantasy since then was of her.

I asked her if she was sure about this and she just nodded and told me to lie on my back. She then pulled the sheet off me and saw my cock standing to attention and complemented me on the size and thickness of her baby brother's cock, I suddenly felt very proud of my cock as in the past I was worried that it was not long enough.

She then took her t-shirt off and for the first time in 7 years I saw her naked body again. She had filled out even more and in all the right places too. I gasped in amazement at just how sexy she was and told her so to which she then kissed me again and this time longer and our tongues met and entwined themselves around each other. I was in heaven. I couldn't believe this was really happening.

She got on top of me and still kissing me, she moved her body down so my cock was just under her pussy. She reached between her legs and gently took hold of my cock and placed it just at the entrance to her pussy and then ever so slowly sat down. Inch by inch my cock entered her pussy which from the feel of it was well and trully wet and hot. She kept going until my whole cock was inside her and as she sat there getting used to it, we kissed again.

Then she started to move up and down on my cock. I had never felt anything so good before. Here I was lying on my back, my sister riding my cock and I was loving it, no, loving her, my sister. We kissed again and she started to fuck my cock hard, up and down, up and down. Her breasts were shaking and her nipples as hard as ever so I raised myself on my elbows and took one in my mouth and started sucking on it.

She started moaning and told me to keep doing that as it was her favorite thing. I alternated between them, taking each into my mouth, pulling ever so gently and then with a popping sound, letting them go again. She sped up which made it harder to suck on her nipples so I stopped and laid down again and just let her do what she was doing but I held her waist and caressed her back and breasts and nipples as she fucked my cock hard.

Her moans were getting louder and louder and she kept saying to me that she loved me and I replied in kind but had always loved her and now, well I guess you could say, we were falling in love with each other.

She threw her head back just as she had a massive orgasm which made her whole body shake which made mine as well and the bed too. As she calmed down and then leaned down to kiss me. I started thrusting hard back up into her and then I knew I was about to come and said to her, no groaned that I was about to come to which she just smiled and nodded yes that is was ok.

With one last powerful thrust which she met, I let fly with a huge load of come into her pussy. I let out a loud groan as I did. I think I blacked out because for the next few minutes all I remembered was being in another dimension or something.

I opened my eyes and staring back at me was my sister who was smiling at me lovingly. All I could say was thankyou. Which must of seemed pretty lame but having done what we had just done, crossed a line that brother's and sister's shouldn't cross, I didn't care.

She smiled and said it was a pleasure both to her and it seemed to me as well. We both laughed and as she slid of my cock, we just held each other and kissed again and fell asleep knowing that this was to be repeated again and again.