Sexy Stewardess Version 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw that already, spilled some coffee and it rolled right off."

"Stains come out after a little while as well."

"Any idea how I might get a little...stimulation? I'm more than a bit horny right now. Even pounding doesn't seem to work. Something about not being able to reach my sensitive bits is driving me nuts."

"I know what you mean. It's easy to take access to your own body for granted. Unfortunately, the security also protects you from yourself. That isolation gap is a bitch. You might want to try some ice on your nipples if they start to ache. It worked for me, but you need to give it a good half hour. Well, I better let you get to that party if you don't have anything else."

"Oh, yes, more groping, grabbing and feeling up. I'm lookingso forward to it."

"I dunno. I wish I had a little hands-on interest from some rich men."

"It gets old when you know it's not leading to anything meaningful. Besides, I don't think they are going to be happy with my new high security underwear. I'm just a fresh piece of meat to these rich assholes."

"How much longer do you have?"

"My contract is for 11 more months unfortunately, but then it's probably back to Nebraska. I'm not sure which is worse."

"I guess all I can say is good luck."

"Is what it is. I'll manage. Thanks again. Have a good one."

"You too, and I really mean it hon, good luck."

12