Sexy Sunita

Story Info
Office worker has fling with Indian colleague.
2.5k words
4.29
93k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer's day. As usual at this time of year, a lot of colleagues were off on vacation, so the office was very quiet. At 9.30 am, my internal telephone rang. It was the boss, Simon.

"Morning," he said, "Don't forget we've got a temporary worker coming in this morning to cover for Steven."

"I won't forget," I replied, "What's her name?"

"Sunita." Simon informed me.

"OK," I said.

I continued doing my work. A bit later, I was busy concluding my latest report, when a voice said, "Hello there! I take it you're Ben?"

"That's me!" I replied. I looked up, to see who I assumed was Sunita standing there.

"Sunita, I assume?" I said.

"That's right!" she answered, extending a hand. I shook hands with her. As I did so, I couldn't help but look at her. She was absolutely gorgeous. I have always been a sucker a. for exotic, dark skinned women and b. for women who were just the right side of large, and she fitted the bill in every way. She was clearly Indian in origin, with that fantastic milk chocolate skin color, and her figure had curves in all the right places; she was wearing a tight skirt that went just below her knees and showed off her wide, curvy hips, and a blouse that just about revealed the outline of her large tits. Her face was gorgeous, with big, lush lips and round brown eyes. Her hair went just below shoulder length. Looking at her I had an intense desire to go down on her and eat her pussy out.

I realized she was aware that I was looking at her, so I coughed and looked away for a moment. Then I noticed that she was looking at me, smiling.

"Nice to meet you." She said, "Your office seems quiet."

"Yes, most people are on vacation." I replied, "The boss is still around though, unfortunately!"

She laughed.

"Well, I am sure it will be a pleasure working with you."

She left the room to go to her office.

Later that day, I was in the photocopying room just Xeroxing a few files to do with my report. As I stood there, I felt someone brush past me. I looked round. It was Sunita. There was plenty of space for her to get past, but as she went past me, I felt sure that she brushed those soft, lovely breasts against my back. She said nothing, just smiled at me, and I was sure that she cast me a wink.

She left the room, and I suddenly felt unbelievably horny. I had the hots for Sunita in a major way, and I rushed to the washroom to jack one off while thinking about her. I couldn't stop thinking about her body, what it might be like to take those tits in my hands, to lick out her pussy. I came quickly, wiped myself off and returned to my desk, still feeling majorly horny.

On my way home, and when I got home, I couldn't stop thinking about Sunita, her lush lips, I could just imagine her sliding her mouth up and down my cock.

The next day I walked from the subway station to work with a spring in my step. As I walked into the office, I saw Sunita. She smiled.

"Morning, Ben!" she said, "How are you?"

"I'm great, and yourself?" I asked.

"I'm very well." She looked at me right in the eyes intensely, and my heart almost skipped a beat.

We wandered to our respective offices.

A while later, I needed to head to the stationery room to pick up some papers. I was in there, perusing the relevant files, when in walked Sunita. She smiled at me devilishly. I felt myself go red, and tried to stop it. Facing me, she suddenly dropped the papers she was carrying. She bent over to pick them up, slowly, and as she did so I could see the curves of her luscious soft breasts down the front of her blouse. I felt myself go hard. She picked up the papers, and as she stood up, her hand brushed the front of my pants. She wasn't in a hurry to move it, either. She looked me in the eyes.

I coughed. "Uh, um."

"You don't have to say anything," she said. She leaned in towards me, and kissed me on the lips. First a brief kiss, then another, then another, and then her tongue was in my mouth, and mine in hers. Her mouth felt unbelievably soft, and my whole body shivered as we kissed. She moved her hand upwards and under my shirt, stroking my belly and chest. I had butterflies all over now.

Before we could go any further, the handle of the door to the stationery room began to turn, and we flew apart as quickly as we could. In walked one of the secretaries from downstairs. We pretended to be doing our own thing. It appeared that she didn't suspect anything. After that, she got some notebooks and left the room. Sunita and I looked at each other. I so wanted to feel her soft kiss again, but the moment had gone.

"I'd better be getting back to my desk." She said.

"Me too," I replied. I straightened myself out and got back to work. Now quite confused, I thought about our kiss as I sat there. I had the hots for her so badly.

A bit later that morning, an email popped up on my monitor. It was Sunita. Half fearing the worst, I opened it.

"You are one sexy boy." It said, "Meet me in spare conference room 3 at lunchtime if you want more."

I smiled and looked around the office. Only one other person was in there, typing away on his computer.

At lunchtime I quickly ran to the store and grabbed a bagel, which I ate extremely quickly, and then, back in the office, I headed to the spare conference room. It was one of the smaller meeting rooms with a round table and a few cupboards containing uniforms and other items

I sat on the table and waited, my heart aflutter. The door opened, and Sunita came in.

"Hi there, you sexy devil." She said. She turned and locked the door from inside, so nobody could walk in on us. She came right in front of me, put her arms around me and we kissed, again. It felt delicious. As I kissed her, I ran my hands down her back and felt her large but firm ass. She moaned as I stroked it. I then got up, and swiveled round, pushing her back against the table. I reached down and unbuttoned her blouse, which I took off, revealing a sexy black brassiere. I quickly unfastened that, and her large, lovely tits were in front of me. Although big, their shape was absolutely perfect, without any sag. Big, brown, natural tits were such a turn on for me. My cock was now very, very hard. I bent down and kissed them all over. She sighed as I teased her nipples with my tongue. Then I kissed her flat stomach, and pulled her skirt right off, and then her lingerie. She spread her shapely, curvy legs wide open. I knelt down and kissed her feet, then the inside of her legs, slowly making my way up to her pussy. Finally I got there, her beautiful, pink pussy. I started to lick at it. She moaned as I did so. It felt so lovely, soft and natural. I caressed it all over with my tongue, all the while stroking the insides of her legs and thighs. As she neared climax, she wrapped her legs around me, clamping my head right against her pussy. I licked and licked, and then suddenly her body went tense, and the orgasm came to her in waves. She relaxed her legs. I stood up. She looked at me through misty eyes and said "Fuck me."

My cock was still rock, rock hard. I unzipped my pants and pulled them down, ready to fuck her as hard as I could.

Before I got the chance, though, someone tried to enter the room! The handle of the door was turned, but luckily Sunita had locked it.

Then we heard the jangle of keys. Shit!

"Quick!" she said, pointing and gathering her clothes, "Into that cupboard!"

We rushed into the cupboard and closed the door. We were standing between some old files and some uniforms. We kept absolutely silent; Sunita was completely naked, I was half dressed. We heard voices. It was our boss and his secretary! They were kissing! We stood in silence and listened as they proceeded to make out on the table we had just been on. As they went on, the secretary began moaning louder and louder, and I felt even more turned on than I had done. My hard on was still raging. Sunita reached down and felt it, smiled at me, and then got down on her knees. She teased me for a while, flicking at my balls with her tongue. I moaned in mock agony as she ran her fingernails up and down my inner thigh. Then she delicately licked at my cock with her tongue, all along the shaft. Finally, she took it full in her mouth and began to suck. I leaned backwards, wanting to moan as loud as I could, but not wanting to be heard. The couple outside were, by now, fucking hard on the table, and the sounds of their fucking, combined with Sunita's sucking of my cock, was pleasuring me in ways I had never before experienced. Her mouth felt so soft and warm, and when I came, it was harder than I had ever come before, the orgasm lasting around twenty seconds. She stood up and swallowed the lot. I kissed her, slowly, my cock still feeling the after-effects.

Eventually the boss and secretary finished their fuck, and got up and left the room, locking it from the outside.

We breathed a sigh of relief.

To tell the truth, this was not normal for me. Not just the getting lucky with such a babe, but experiencing such a raw, animal sexual experience.

"I've never done this before." I said. "I mean like this."

"Me neither," she said, "Great though, wasn't it?"

"This might sound odd," I said, scarcely able to quite say it, "Do you want to go out somewhere tonight?"

"Sure," she said. She glanced at her watch. "Fuck, time to get back to the office."

She quickly pulled on her clothes. I still couldn't keep my eyes off her gorgeous wide hips and lovely breasts as she dressed.

"We'll go for a meal." She said, "Meet me outside the office at 6pm."

Six pm made perfect sense as it was a bit after the end of work (didn't want colleagues gossiping)

I went back to the office and sat there, unable to believe what had just happened. I had to pinch myself. A blowjob from someone I had just met! In the office! And she was my ideal babe type too!

At six o'clock we met outside. She took my hand and we walked to the subway station. It felt odd, having gotten so intimate earlier, and now going out to a restaurant as if we were dating for the first time. But somehow it made perfect sense.

We got off the train a few stops down. We headed to an Italian restaurant she recommended. It was a small, intimate joint, only a few other customers were there (people tend to eat out late in this city) so we had lots of privacy.

We ordered some pasta and a bottle of Californian red, and talked for a long time. She was originally from way over west, born to second generation Indian immigrant parents. Her upbringing was quite strict, although not as strict as some; she had managed to move away to this city without too many problems. She had been here five years. It hadn't all been rosy here either; she had an abusive ex-boyfriend who was still on her case. As we ate, she teased me with her feet under the table. I was still feeling extremely horny and eager to finish off what we had started earlier. This wasn't just raw sex though. I felt something very strong towards this girl, both mentally and physically. We drank wine and enjoyed ourselves. As the evening wore on, we settled the tab and left the restaurant.

"Want to come back to mine?" she asked. She lived quite nearby in her own apartment.

"Why not," I replied, taking her hand.

"We can walk it from here." She said.

We soon arrived back at her apartment. She closed the front door and we kissed hard up against a wall. She took my hand and pulled me into the living room, pushing me down on the sofa. She tore off my shirt and kissed my nipples, which felt lovely. Then she unzipped my pants, pulled them off, and pulling off my boxer shorts, took my huge, hungry cock in her hands. I reached up and pulled off her skirt and blouse. I felt between her legs with my fingers, her pussy was dripping wet.

"I want to fuck you so badly." She said. She straddled me, sliding my cock up her sopping wet pussy. I sighed as it entered, her big soft breasts rubbing against my face as she began to bounce up and down on my cock. Her soft, curvy body looked so beautiful, her breasts bouncing, her mouth wide open, her eyes closed. I loved having my cock inside her like this. I had never experienced this kind of sexual intensity before. Pure lust, and we just seemed to 'fit', it felt so right. I slammed my head backward and sighed hard. The orgasm began to build, but I clenched my cock hard, trying to delay the final climax. She was moving harder and harder, her head thrown right back now, sighing and moaning. Eventually I could wait no longer. I spurted my cum deep into her pussy, what seemed like gallons of it. She sighed and looked down at me, smiling.

She climbed off, and my now-exhausted cock relaxed.

"That was wonderful." She said. I concurred. She sat next to me, and I reclined on the sofa, resting my head on her lap, looking up at her, her big tits, her beautiful face and blowjob lips.

"You are so beautiful." I said. And she really was, she absolutely was, a real woman, so perfect and rounded and curvy.

"Really?" she asked, "Some people say I am too fat, I need to lose weight."

"No," I breathed, "You are the most sexy woman I have ever seen. Don't lose one inch. You are utterly gorgeous."

And it was all true, of course, now that the post-coital buzz had set in. This was always the time we were the most truthful, with no sex to be gained from possible lies. I lay for a while, resting on her beautiful big hips, breathing in and out.. Eventually I fell asleep with her stroking my hair.