Sexy Surprise

Story Info
Sweet after-work surprise.
876 words
4.33
11.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoff pulls into the garage after a long day, closing the garage door after her with a click of a button. Getting out of the car, he's surprised to find a note taped to the door with his name on it. Opening it, he scans it to find a request for him to leave his stuff downstairs, including his clothing, and go upstairs and sit in the dining room. Intrigued, he does so, leaving his clothes in a neat pile over his shoes and walks up the stairs, and after knocking on the pocket door like the note on the door said, he slid it open and closed it. He saw a little folded notecard with a large black arrow pointing to the right on the kitchen table, and turning he saw that the one dining room chair was pulled out slightly with another note on the table in front of it. Sitting, Geoff read the note.

"Hello love-

Please be a bit more patient for your surprise. It is forthcoming."

Suddenly he heard the sound of stilettos on the hard kitchen floor, and that is also when Geoff noticed the mirror on the table. It had been set at just the right angle to give him the most perfect view of his fiance, Anna, coming up behind him in the most wonderfully revealing outfit. He twitched as he almost immediately got an erection from just the sight.

Anna's hands trace his muscle lines as her mouth keeps feasting on his neck and shoulders. his hands remain on his thighs as a smile crosses his face. "Hello my sexy love." Pulling the chair back, she straddles his lap and trails her fingers around his chest. her lingerie consists of: black silk short dress, spaghetti straps, lace on the bottom and on the top. It only comes down to barely cover her bottom, and garters cover her legs while the underwear is crotchless. His arms go around her and bring her close to capture her mouth, and this goes on in a heated fashion for a time as his fingers grasp her hair and her silken covered ones give butterfly kisses to his ears. his arms then lift her up and set her down, his penis slipping into her. His eyes close in bliss and a small moan escapes him as her legs cross behind the back of the chair. neither of them mind that it is broad daylight and the windows in the room aren't covered by blinds. They start moving in a well-known rythym, and as it gets more hot she bites his shoulder in a lover's bite as her first orgasm hits. This gets Geoff closer to crisis time but he holds on. They keep thrusting until both of them cum at the same time, their moans filling the room. They sit like this for awhile, breathing heavily, and enjoy still being as one.

She then gets up, and cleans up a bit. coming back into the room, she dips a strawberry in the chocolate, eats it, and then begins making dinner in her outfit. He gets up and does the same for himself, although he puts on a pair of shorts before coming back out. he helps out, but mostly just watches, a small smile on his face. This sight is just turning him on more, as she knew it probably would. She affects a sashaying walk, her round bottom swaying and occasionally peeking out. Making a dinner of steak and potatoes, she sets the plate in front of the chair he's in. Sitting on his lap, she cuts up the potato and meat, and proceeds to feed him.

He almost immediately gets another hard on when she sits down, and since his hands are idle they occupy themselves with stroking her back. When done with the dinner, she sets the fork down and licks off some steak sauce from the corner of his mouth. this turns into an all out kissing session, with both of them vying for control and pushing back and forth. Anna bites his bottom lip, and slowly lets go, dragging it out a bit. Geoff picks her up, and she pushes his shorts down. he steps out of them and walks over to the wall. Leaning her against it, they begin kissing again as his penis again finds her heated core and slips in, his moan stifled by their kisses.

Geoff knew he was in heaven as he felt her accept him with body and soul as he started moving, her legs around his waist and her fingers digging into his shoulders. He nuzzled into her neck, licking and nibbling her, tasting her sweetness as she moved against his weight. Anna's head was against the wall, her back arching as the pleasure, already intense, became heavenly as he quickened his pace. Closer and closer both of them came, becoming sweaty in their passion, and exploded into orgasmic heaven as Geoff made one more thrust.

Breathing heavily, they stayed like that for awhile, sweetly kissing each other as they caught their breath. Geoff gently took her away from the wall, and they went into their bedroom to curl around each other, to sleep until their next escapade that weekend.