Sexy Swimming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would get really excited about seeing Josh and I was always gutted if he didn't show up. I tried to be subtle and hide the fact I was looking for him but it wasn't easy. I hated it when he didn't come but then I'd see him powering through the water doing his front crawl and I'd feel relief and anticipation. I quite liked that he watched me. There's something about being watched by someone attractive from the opposite sex. I found myself feeling quite comfortable with him as he had never made any inappropriate advances. He made me feel attractive. After a while, I plucked up the courage to leave the pool with him, losing my inhibitions about him seeing me in my bathing suits. I mean, it's not like he didn't wear goggles -- he knew what I looked like underwater which, believe me, is no friend to flab! I started to take more pride in my appearance. I was becoming more and more toned and losing more weight so I bought myself a couple more swimsuits, including one with an underwire. It was red too. I had swithered over whether to buy it or not but red was a colour that I'd often been told suited me, it brought out the rich tones of my brown hair and enhanced my pale skin. So I threw caution to the wind and went for it. It was a while before I actually had the gall to wear it in public but when I did it got a good reception.

That was the first day that Josh made a move. We had been playing our little voyeuristic game. I'd been flaunting myself a little in the water, doing somersaults and what not and he'd been enjoying it. I felt good in the new costume. My tits felt great, full and pert. We'd made our way out of the pool together, as we'd become accustomed to doing. I'd just washed my hair in the scalding water and I was dancing about on my tiptoes like an idiot. Suddenly he just reached across and kissed me. It was just a gentle kiss on the lips but it stopped me dead in my tracks. "You are fucking gorgeous." He said simply. My heart felt like it skipped a beat and I was overpowered by lust. We kissed passionately, his arms taking hold of me for the first time. I could feel my nipples begin to harden and my pussy begin to moisten. He was a great kisser, firm but not overpowering. It was hot, much better than I had ever imagined. When we finally broke apart it took me a while to compose myself. "I'm sorry," he said, "I've wanted to do that for a long time and you look so bloody hot in that new swimsuit that I just couldn't stop myself." I felt shy suddenly, I was totally overcome with the situation. I dropped my eyes to look at the floor, to look anywhere rather than right at him. As I glanced down I noticed his trunks had a massive bulge in them which just made me even more turned on. "What did I tell you?" he offered as he saw the surprised look on my face, "I just couldn't stop myself." I smiled and I wanted to kiss him again but people were beginning to enter the shower rooms and the moment was lost.

I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened and that night I masturbated until I was completely worn out. I was so turned on by the situation and the possibilities of what it could have led to had we not been interrupted. Not that I would have let anything happen, I didn't think. I'm not the kind of girl to get into that sort of situation of balling a practical stranger in public but a girl can dream, eh?

I didn't see him for a week after that. Each morning I got ready for my swim and I tried to see past my nerves and my nausea as I looked desperately for him. I was filled with such anticipation and then such disappointment as I realised he wasn't going to appear. He didn't usually deviate from his schedule too much. Yes, he didn't have a strict rule about the days that he came for a swim, but he was pretty regular with the timings. By twenty past seven each morning, if he hadn't appeared then I knew that he wouldn't be coming. I tried not to be disappointed but it was near impossible. I still played with myself at night but it was becoming more difficult as it returned to being mere fantasy when for a while it felt like it could have been made a reality.

After six days I gave up hope of him coming back. He hadn't told me he'd be away on holiday and come to think of it, I didn't even know where he lived or if he had a girlfriend or was even married. I didn't know much about him at all when it came down to it. Still, I missed him and I couldn't stop thinking about our steamy kiss in the shower. On the seventh day, I was almost finished my fifty-seventh lap of the pool when I became aware of the strange sensation of being watched. I felt certain that someone was gazing at me and right enough, when I raised my head above the water to draw breath, there was Josh at the side of the pool, legs dangling in and staring straight at me. I was wearing tinted goggles so it wasn't too difficult to pretend that I hadn't seen him. I tried to control my breathing as I swam on, determined to complete my regime before I allowed myself to openly acknowledge him. Truthfully though it was more likely because I needed time to gather my thoughts and calm myself down. The whole time I swam and then did my mermaid routine, gliding through the water, flipping and diving down to the bottom of the pool, I was aware of his eyes on me. He'd entered the water by that point. He kept stealing furtive glances at me but refused to come over and talk. Fine then, I thought. If that's the way you want to play it that's just fine. I can ignore you. It killed me to think that. I didn't want to ignore him, I wanted him to come over right away and fuck me there and then. But I had to be strong. He hadn't been at the pool for a week -- he was obviously avoiding me... but why did he keep staring?

After a while I had to come out of the pool, I'd already been in there far longer than I had intended and most of the other swimmers had made their way to the changing rooms. I swam to the side of the pool, goggles off, hair undone and made my way up the steps. I couldn't see Josh, he was no longer in the seating area or in the pool. I felt a pang of regret that I'd played so hard to get.

I made my way into the shower area with my shampoo and started to do my hair. After I had shampooed and conditioned it, I stood under the hot water, enjoying the sensation of the hard jets which massaged my tired back. It was then that he came up to me. "Hey, Emily..." he said softly. He had appeared as if from nowhere. I tried to look surprised when I replied, "Oh, Hey Josh." But I've never been good at subtlety or aloofness and now was a crowning moment. "Now come on, Emily, don't pretend you didn't see me -- you clocked me when you were beginning your fifty-seventh length." The hairs on the back of my neck pricked up at that moment. So he had been watching me, the whole time, evidently. ""You looked great out there today and I love this swim suit. Is it new?" He said complimenting me and looking me up and down slowly as he did so. I nodded and couldn't help but smile just a little. I was wearing another one of my new swimsuits, a purple one this time. I found it hard not to enjoy the compliment and the way he stared at me, drinking me in with his gorgeous blue eyes.

"I'm sorry that I've not been here." He said, sounding genuinely apologetic. I looked at him doubtfully. "It's just that, after that kiss last week..." I felt my cheeks start to turn scarlet, "I couldn't get you out of my head. I didn't know if I'd made a mistake, if I'd pushed you too far..."

"You didn't." I said, surprised at my own forwardness. "I... I enjoyed it. In fact, I've found it hard to stop thinking about it too... not that I want to." I glanced up at Josh, shyly, wondering if I'd been too honest. But he was smiling and as I looked back down, shyly, I noticed that the bulge had returned to his crotch, this time it was even fuller.

He leaned in once again and began to kiss me. The shower area was clear but there was still the sound of people swimming in the pool and chatting between the cubicles as they got changed. I ignored it all and concentrated solely on kissing Josh. It felt so good and totally naughty to be doing it again. I enjoyed it as his tongue probed my mouth and as he let me suck gently on his tongue. Before I realised what he was doing, he guided me toward an open family changing cubicle and locked the door behind us. I had never thought that one of the fantasies that I had got off to so many times before might actually come true. I let him push me up against the door and kiss me deeper. I felt completely within his power. I don't think I would have cared what he wanted to do to me, I was so turned on. His hands were running over my body, down my back and cupping my backside, squeezing my buttocks gently. I moaned as he ran his hands down the front of my swimsuit. "Shh." He put his index finger in front of his lips and smiled naughtily. "You don't want anyone to hear us, do you?" As he said this, he began easing my legs apart and massaging my clit. I can't tell you how badly I wanted him inside me. My insides felt like they were on fire. I kissed him harder as I allowed my hands to explore his body. His chest was firm, is nipples hard and fantastic for sucking. Very gently he made his way inside my swimsuit, slipping a finger inside my wet pussy. I could barely stop myself from moaning out loud and instead slid his hand back out, dropped gently to my knees and turned my attention to the bulge in his trunks.

His cock was rock hard and growing bigger as I pulled it out gently from his shorts. I allowed his trunks to fall round his ankles so that his manhood was completely free. I looked at it, jutting out from his dark brown pubic hair and savoured the moments before I tasted it for the first time. I'd spent a long time thinking about what it would be like to blow Josh. What his cock would taste like. What his cock would feel like as it pushed against the back of my throat. I reached forward, my mouth open ever so slightly and I began to lick his shaft from the balls to the very tip. Josh moaned as I licked the pre-cum from the tip of his moist penis. I couldn't help myself, I began to lick his dick up and down before taking his whole cock deep in my mouth. I sucked the tip of his penis each time he thrust it in my mouth whilst I played with his balls. Josh was moaning softly now and as I looked up him, his cock deep in my mouth and his hands thrust against the walls for support, he looked gorgeous. He forced himself to pull his cock out of my mouth, saying hastily "I don't want to come just yet. Spread your legs apart, sexy." This time it was his turn to get down on his knees and eat me out. "No, I don't think this is going to work this way -- we're going to have to take your sexy suit off." I panicked at the thought of getting naked in front of him but then realised that my lust was overpowering my self doubt.

I let Josh peel my swimming costume off me and he kissed his way down my body, spending some time playing with my nipples. When he eventually reached it, I was paranoid that my pussy would taste of chlorine. I seemed to basting myself in it these days. But I was soaking wet down there and he lapped my juices up greedily before sliding his finger back inside me. I could barely take it anymore. I wanted to moan out loud. I wanted his cock inside me. He seemed to sense just what I was thinking and he brought his finger back out and came back to a standing position. "That's it," he whispered provocatively, "it's time that you got fucked." Without another word, I turned round to face the wall and bent over a little. Anyone who's ever fucked standing up probably knows that it can be very difficult doing it face to face. He caressed my ass cheeks before sliding his fingers back inside my pussy, driving me even more crazy. "Tell me you want my dick." He whispered.

"Jesus, I want your dick... Now." I said desperately.

He began to feed his dick into my pussy very slowly, teasingly. It was excruciatingly slow. I wanted him to pound me hard and fast and yet I wanted to savour this exquisite moment before he filled me up completely. He eased it in gently but with no resistance whatsoever. I don't ever remember being so wet for a guy. Once he was in, he held his dick in for a moment before he started to thrust it in and out of me, slowly. I found it hard to suppress my moans as his thrusts became harder and faster. I knew that I was on the verge of experiencing a mind blowing orgasm if he kept fucking me like this.

"I don't know how long you want me to keep going, baby. If we're not careful I'm going to cum pretty soon."

"It's fine," I mumbled, "Just keep fucking me -- I want to feel you cum inside me, Josh."

Josh kept going, fucking me even harder and faster, obviously being more turned on by what I'd offered him. I bent further forward so that he could penetrate me even deeper. His dick was rubbing hard against my clit and I could feel that he was on the verge. "Fuck me harder, baby, please." I moaned. He pushed all his weight against me and fucked me harder. I felt my legs begin to buckle beneath me as my orgasm exploded within me and I gasped sharply. I couldn't stop my pelvis from shuddering in spasm as waves of ecstasy flowed through me. Josh gasped as he started to cum and his cock spurted his hot jizz deep within my pussy. I slumped forward against the wall and tried to regain my breath. Josh lay gently against me. He pulled his cock out of me and twisted me round gently to kiss me. "That was the best fucking sex," he panted.

"Tell me about it..."

Once we had regained our composure, we dressed and got ready to leave. We left it at that. We didn't exchange telephone numbers or arrange to meet up outside of the swimming pool. I guess we both knew that might ruin what we had. But our rendezvous at the swimming did become more regular and over time we managed to fulfil even more locker room fantasies than I had thought were possible.

12