SFS Prima: Cali

Story Info
Young space cadet fantasizes about another girl.
2.1k words
3.82
24.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fingers. Thighs. A soothing music played through the warm chamber.

For the moment, the frigate was twenty-six hours from its next port of call. Nothing had to be filed, cross-checked, remembered or memorized. The crew was on the bridge in Central Dogma, the central mass of the ship, while the girl lay, soft and warm, away from the cares of her profession, in the comfortable centrifugal gravity of the ring that spun around Central Dogma's waist. Her chamber was well appointed, by military standards, given not only gravity but privacy.

Thinking laterally like a quantum computer, the girl, who's partially raised shirt read "Cali," flickered mentally through a quickly shortening list of names and faces, before falling on a partner for the sensation she was feeling. She let her eyelids fall.

Tajcam came to her as she'd been the day before; a bright, sunny presence, hanging inverted in the main hallway as only one who's grown up in zero-gravity can do so carelessly. Her chamber was in Central Dogma, away from the spinning ring that kept Cali pressed backwards against the bed. Cali's mind roamed there, finding her surprised to see her, but glad, and eager to make a new friend. "I want to tell you something," said Tajcam. What, said Cali, holding onto the loops for balance. "I've been watching you since you came on board. I think you're really pretty." I think you are too. Tajcam hesitated, charging her courage.

Between Cali and the sun screen, Tajcam looked even more slight. Her spine was curved perpetually back, her arms, legs and neck thin. The masses of her frame were economically placed, like bulks of cargo on a station truss; her hips looked fuller from her thinness elsewhere, her breasts were untrained by gravity and existed in their own space. Motionless for this half second, the shirt around her chest was loose and wrinkled; she pushed over to see Cali and it tightened around her. Her nipples showed. Cali caught her, and kissed into her mouth with a lapping motion, finding her tongue.

Back on the bed, Cali pressed her finger down through her rough hair, putting pressure on her belly. Her fingers slid over the pressed together valley of her vagina, and then drove up into her wetness from underneath. She wriggled her hips to get them free of her pants.

In the fantasy, Tajcam was sucking and mouthing Cali's neck, working against her pussy with her warm, foreign hand and fingers. She imagined riding onto Tajcam's digits, pressing her tighter against her, and deeper into her. Her mouth was open, and she was trying to lick Tajcam's forehead.

Cali's tongue came out, searching for something. She could hear her own breathing. She spread her legs father apart, rhythmically rubbing her clitoris.

She imagined a new game, where she pushed off the wall and caught Tajcam's hips by the waistband. One squeeze released the pants' cincher, and they opened to resemble a skirt worn upside down. Cali pulled them free, the spats and shoe pads going with them as she finished her orbit down past Tajcam's feet and handspringed off the floor, doing a summersault, with a laugh. She tugged at her own pants as she tried to slow her motion against a loop in the floor. Tajcam, even faster than she, vaulted the small chamber and caught Cali, somewhat awkwardly, by the shirt. They spun crazily and bounced against the futon in the far corner, then against the wall. Tajcam tugged Cali's shirt off over her head, and held her by her back and stomach. She looked at Cali's breasts as the two girls spun lazily back toward the starting wall. "They're great," breathed Tajcam, lengthening the great. They're kind of a pain, in gravity, said Cali. But I like them. Tajcam traced the crease under each with her finger. Cali saw the novelty of it to her, and laughed again. Tajcam smiled brightly. Her eyes dropped again, and she closed in for one long lick.

Cali struggled the shirt higher, managing to get it over one shoulder, and squeezed her own breast and nipple insistently.

Meanwhile, Tajcam was sucking her nipple, getting her teeth in in little forays that felt like teases.

Cali's back arched. The sweat underneath it felt cold as she arched and straightened, arched and fell, speeding up with her one hand and mashing her breast a bit harder with the other. She started to roll laterally, for the first time feeling the puddle of dampness that had grown beneath her butt. She was momentarily distracted, and found herself easing off.

Back in her mind, she felt Tajcam's butt, pressing its wonderful skin to her, feeling the hotness against her leg, which Tajcam was half straddling, still sucking Cali's nipple. Cali grabbed at Tajcam's shirt. Tajcam eased off her breast and craned her neck upward to let Cali pull her shirt off of her. She shook her suddenly messy hair. A golden strand of Cali's hung in the space between them, and then jerked out of the way, displaced, as Tajcam went for Cali's other nipple.

Cali pinched the other nipple, twisting it slightly.

Cali pushed Tajcam against herself, grinding Tajcam's scratchy, naked pussy against the top of her thigh. Tajcam was taking more time off Cali's nipple to breath, her nostril's flaring when she couldn't. Tajcam's back felt warm and slick against Cali's other hand, and the rapid lick-suck-bite-bite, bite-suck-lick code she never repeated against Cali's breast was helping to make her feel quite light-headed.

Cali gave out a guttural sound, on the bed.

Tajcam's breasts scraped against Cali's stomach in strokes, as Tajcam became caught up in the motion of humping Cali's thigh. Wait, said Cali, though she used the word only as an attention sound.

Something like "waih" escaped Cali's lips, between breaths.

She grabbed Tajcam's breasts and made an uncoordinated volley across them with her mouth, while turning Tajcam's and her body relative to each other. She licked and mouthed the skin she felt as they turned. Half wrapped around Tajcam, Cali felt the hair in her mouth, and had to pull herself down several more inches before she found the tanginess of Tajcam's pussy. Her tongue parted the slight, sweaty lips around Tajcam's crease, and then buried itself against the bottom of her opening, as the momentum carried her forward. For a moment she couldn't breath, but endeavored to make out with what her mouth had found as best she could. Tajcam freed Cali from her own selflessness as she grabbed Cali's hips and drew her back slightly. For a moment, all Tajcam could do was sit, mouth open and eyes shut tightly, breathing unsteadily herself, when at all. She shivered, gasping the fractured gasp of one crying, messing her hair still further as her head rolled back and forth, pressed against the side of Cali's hip. Noises escaped her in little ejaculations, nothing she voiced making any sense. She forced her chin down, and watched Cali's head bury itself in her pussy for a second, before Cali's tongue touched her clitoris once again, causing her head to jerk up and her eyes to snap shut again. A moan, modulating but barely unbroken, forced her jaw to unclench, and she licked at the side of Cali's hip, then across her thigh, then down into the lips of flesh and her juices beyond.

Cali had abandoned her breasts, and was now rolled onto her stomach, then suddenly back up on her side, biting at the bedding and fingering herself with both hands in concert.

Cali felt Tajcam's warm mouth against her, licking and sucking uncoordinatedly. She was forced to ease off for a second, as her own eyes and jaw squeezed tightly shut. She gave a gasp, and then another, and tried once again to return to Tajcam's pussy, but her easing up had given Tajcam a momentary chance to think about her efforts, and the resulting redoubling drove Cali's head up against Tajcam's inner thigh. She could hear -- no, feel -- Tajcam's heart beating. Her head lolled there for a moment. By sheer willpower, Cali, mouth groping, managed to pull her face back down Tajcam's thigh and resume eating her. Cali encircled Tajcam's clitoris, and Tajcam did the same to hers. Something like a smile flickered across both of their faces as they remembered each other. Their thighs closed of their own accord around each other's heads, and each could hear only the slurping sounds from inside their own heads and the pulse of the arteries in each's legs. The though entered Cali's head as if it had floated up from somewhere submerged: I'm going to come. She closed her mouth all the tighter around Tajcam's inner lips and the hard dot of her clitoris, and let herself feel everything for one split second.

The orgasm erupted through her, seeming to start deep down in her body, like the first flash of a lightening bolt, and then spread at the speed of light through her, all the way out to her fingertips. She felt numb for a second, everywhere but in her vagina.

She lost all control of her muscles, groping back again to Tajcam's pussy. There wasn't much she could do; her mouth didn't want to move. It felt like an eternity to her, although to Tajcam it had only been a moment's interruption. Feeling Cali's body erupt in one great jerk against her, and then feeling the mouth desperately resume its perturbations, reminded Tajcam of the same. Unable to stave it off any longer, she managed three more good, shaking licks in-between Cali's juicy mounds, then lost herself in Cali's sucking. She felt it everywhere at once as she came, bucking back against whatever wall or ceiling or floor had been behind her at the moment, jerking three times and then settling herself between Cali's thighs to shudder for breath. She touched Cali's head, and guided her tongue off her.

The bed, the clothes -- indeed, the very air -- felt good to Cali. Her thoughts drifted onward with their current.

The two women, breathing hard, slid their exhausted, sweaty bodies back upright relative to each other. Clothing was floating randomly around the chamber. Cali's pants were uncinched but, neither had noticed, still around her ankles. With a little guffaw that sounded more like a breath, Cali, holding Tajcam about the waist, pulled them and the spats and shoe pads free of her. She looked back into Tajcam's face, finally fully naked, and they smiled but were too exhausted to really laugh. Cali kissed Tajcam. They held each other, drifting about for a while, pressing their bodies together as one mass, kissing and rubbing their unkempt heads against each other. Tajcam spat out a loose lock of Cali's hair; it occurred to Cali that her holder must have come loose a long time ago. She drew her head back, and saw plenty of her exploded hair. Tajcam cocked her head slightly. "You look like a sunflower," she said. This time they both laughed hard, kissing between chuckles, playbiting and tickling each other. Finally, they settled onto the mild air suction of the futon, laying together and resting. Then the sirens went off.

Cali found herself a mess of sweat, her hair radiating toward the headboard and sticking to her forehead and back. Tajcam was nowhere nearby. Her hands were still damp, resting between her abdomen and thighs, and there was a large wet spot on the bed under her. She got up, and tripped over her pants.

Down the boost pole from the gravity in the ring to down-less Central Dogma, the rows of loops on the walls were zipping along their tracks as they only did during emergencies. Lights blared blue to red. Cali caught one of the loops, wrenching her shoulder in the process, but managed to hold on and coast very quickly down to the bridge. Censor Annie Barnes, her superior, was already there, as was everyone else on the frigate, but her.

"Censor Brokeman, on deck," shouted Cali.

"Your late," said Barnes, eyeing her. The frigate began to roll, as it took fire.

Cali noticed her shirt was unclasped. She snapped it in, embarrassed by her lateness and the dress slip, as a burst of wind signaled that a crew member had heard her report and closed the pressure door. The holograms flickered.

Someone yelled, "Sap, sir!" and threw a control.

Someone else yelled, "Five, sir!"

"Combat lock!" another yelled.

Cali looked across the three-dimensional bridge. Tajcam glanced her way briefly, face set. Cali shook her head.

"Trailman blackout," said the captain, unperturbed. "Whitman on my mark."

In parallel to the captain's demeanor, Annie Barnes calmly strapped herself into a g-lock, to steady herself against the ship's motions. Cali hastily did the same, feeling tragically stupid and useless. She braced her head, as the ship shuddered from the unseen blows and came about to port. Annie Barnes was either looking at the holograms or nothing at all. "Curious," she said, after a moment.