Shackled Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flannery tried to move forward and he was hit with the butt of a gun. His eyes went bright and he fell to his knees.

"What...."

The expression on the face of the silver haired man didn't change, but his body tensed. The SPF's were aware of this and they moved in closer.

"Sir, we were given orders this morning." The Lieutenant looked towards the men holding Jessica and Cassie and they raised their weapons.

Flannery sat on his knees in the dirt, his ears still ringing from the blow and his eyes blurry.

"Noooo......"

The blast of guns was all he heard.

Then slience.

His life had ended.

As they fell onto the ground, it wasn't Jessica and Cassie. It was Emma.

Two Emmas.

Fuck me, Hansen, you couldn't even save one?

He woke with a start. He was sweating. It was still early.

What....

He was holding on to Emma. He remembered now. He hoped he hadn't woken her. He was pressing her close, his left arm around her waist, pulling her into him and his head on the top of her own. He slowly tried to extricate his arm from around her without too much disturbance.

He wouldn't get to sleep again. He lay on his back with his arms folded behind his head and stared at the ceiling. There was just enough light from his watch for there to be a dull green hue around him. He listened to her breathing and felt the warmth of her body under the sheets. It was comforting.

He felt better after sleeping.

He thought of his daughter and what she used to say in the morning. This time there were no tears. He was happy. He knew what he had to do.

What are we going to do today, daddy.

He smiled to himself.

Well, hon, I think we have to look after a scientist.

That sounds like fun.

Sure does. And then we're going to blow up and kill every motherfucker that's fucking up this place. But hon, that might take me a week or so, ok?

That's ok, daddy. You said a bad word. I won't tell mommy, but be careful. You'll get in trouble.

Yeah, sorry, hon.

Motherfuckers.

12