Shackled Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands went down to the crotch of his jeans. He could feel them through the thick material and it made his cock twitch in anticipation. She found the zipper and slid it down and he felt relief at being free of the constriction. He placed his hands on her hips, watching her undo his pants. He couldn't quite reach her panties now, she was too far down the bed.

"What about those, then?" he asked. His voice was hoarse now.

He'd never felt so alive. He was almost aching with desire now.

For her.

Emma.

All the other thoughts had left his mind.

Only she remained.

****

She bit down on her lower lip as she concentrated on her task. Button, zipper, his wonderful hands touching the tops of her thighs as she wiggled back to giver herself some room to work. The further she backed away, his fingers slid down to her knees and then off.

A small breathless laugh met his question and then flushed. "Patience is a virtue."

Only she wasn't very patient and neither was he. "Lets..." She tugged at his pants and was relieved when he lifted his hips for her. Cool fingers touched his skin as she dipped her fingers into the waist of his pants and underwear and pulled. "Get...these..."

She let out a grunt as she struggled a second and finally cursed and moved lower until she stood at the edge of the bed and pull. The jeans came off, tossed aside and her eyes hungrily took him in. Hooking her fingers into her panties, she kept her gaze focused on him and wiggled out of the flimsy material. Naked and oh so ready, she slowly crawled back up his body, her knees on either side of his body, pausing to dip down and kiss his beautiful cock.

He tensed, his hips rolling up and she smiled. Even in her inexperience, she wasn't a complete innocent. She knew he'd like it as she wrapped a hand around his hot flesh and stroked him as she peppered his lower abdomen with moist kisses, her breath fanning across his skin.

Teasing him was fun, but she wanted to be closer still. Wanted to feel him against her own aching body. Maybe next time he'd let her play. If there would be a next time. Maybe he could show her a thing or two. "Liam." She sighed as she slid up and pressed her bare breasts to his chest, her hot slick sex intimately nudging against his hardness.

All flushed and glowing, she tasted his mouth again and moaned as their naked bodies rubbed against one another. Reaching for more, her hips lifted to wiggle closer, her thighs flexing as his cock pressed lower, to the hot center of her. She gasped and squirmed, slowly sitting back as his fingers dug into her hips. "Oh yeees." She hissed out, closing her eyes to enjoy the sweet feel of him.

****

She slid down the bed, away from him so that she could remove his pants. He wanted to touch her, but he felt better when she ran her fingers into the top of his underpants and started to try and pull them and his jeans off in one motion. She was struggling a little and it wasn't helped by both her weight and his own.

She was mumbling and cursing to herself and moved herself down to stand at the end of the bed. He raised his hips and finally she was able to pull them off. She looked at his naked body and then pulled her panties down to stand there in her own glorious nakedness.

She wasn't there for long. She placed her hands and knees on either side of him and slowly began to crawl back up his body. She paused with her head above his cock and he thought he was going to die from the anticipation. Then she lowered her head and he felt her warm breath on it. He felt her kiss it and he nearly erupted then, like a virgin teenager. He thrust upwards, but her lips were no longer there.

Emma was teasing him.

Her cool soft hand circled his shaft and began to slowly pump it. It's small size only heightened his pleasure and he feel the precum oozing out of him. He had been in this state for what felt like an eternity and his body was crying out in response to her touch.

Now he felt her warm breath around the top of where his cock joined his body. She showered warm, wet kisses on his lower abdomen, all the while pumping his shaft. The head of his cock was becoming slippery with anticipation. The kisses were making his body tremble and he bucked in response to them, uncontrollably hoping to elicit further pleasures.

She sighed his name and then let go of his cock. He was disappointed for a moment, but then she began to further slide up his body. She slid all the way up until she could kiss him again. He looked into her brown eyes, the dull green light of the apartment bouncing of the golden flecks in them. For all their nakedness, their urgent passion, she was still Emma and that made him even harder. He gently kissed her again, looking into her eyes so that he would remember this. Drug or no drug, this moment would be indelibly marked on his brain.

And that's the way I want it.

He could feel her breasts on his chest, the nipples hard on his skin. Their hips were joined together, and even in this position, he could feel her wetness on his cock. She was breathing hard and moaning and eventually the movements of their desire led to his cock being right at the entrance to her cunt. The promise of warmth. Connection. Release. That's what he wanted and he was sure she wanted it as well.

He felt her hands on his chest and belly as she pushed herself and sat back up.Glorious,he thought,I can see her and fuck her.Her thighs would have squeezed a smaller man to death, but Hansen was not a small man.

He grabbed her hips and very gently lifted her. He didn't have to lift her much as her slit was poised directly above his cock. He moved a little and then let her come down slowly. She was so wet that he slid in easily, and the head of his cock felt the warm embrace of her cunt. He felt his head sliding past her walls and his shaft rubbing on her soft swollen lips.

It pleased him that she was enjoying it and he slowly bucked his hips to push his cock deeper and deeper into her warm depths. His cock felt so stiff that he felt like he was going to punch out the other side of her.

He looked at her, leaning back on his belly and thighs with closed eyes and impaled on him to her core. He took one hand off her hips and then gently ran his thumb to her slit, just above where his cock entered her. He gently inserted it into the slick gap and then ran it up until it rested on her clitoris. She was very wet and it only increased his desire. Then, as he pumped her with his cock, gently bucking his hips, he began to gently rub her clit, occasionally gathering some more of their juices so that it slid easily.

He didn't how much of this he could take, but watching her above him, with his cock thrusting into her and his thumb working her clit, he thought this was as perfect as anything could get.

Anything.

****

What had promised to be a rough night with Emma trying to comfort him now seemed perfect. It didn't take her sharp mind to realize that their connection went deeper than just the physical, but in that moment, everything seemed utterly amazing. He was like the other piece of her puzzle, fitting her so perfectly that her body sang. Every nerve ending seem to crackle with pleasure, awareness and need of him. Liam, her protector, her friend and now her lover.

Sitting up against his lips with her tight little bottom resting on his upper thighs, Emma met his thrusts with her own rocking and rolling hips. Her hands splayed against his belly and she moaned deeply. His thumb only added to the sensation as he toyed with her clit and made her gasp and whimper. Dropping her head back, she arching her back and changed her position to lean back, moving her hands to his thighs instead. With legs spread wider, she took him deeper, her muscles squeezing him tight as she rode him. Each thrust and roll made her full breasts bounce deliciously as she took him again and again.

His name passed her lips again and before long it wasn't enough, she needed the warmth of his body against her own. With a sultry moan, she pressed close again, her mouth grazing his chest, neck and shoulder, sucking and nipping at his skin. Her knees drew higher along his sides, riding him just that little bit harder. The pleasure that burst through her with every movement drew soft little sexy noises from her throat as she clenched all around him. "Ooh yes,Liam."

****

Emma was lost in her own world. He didn't mind that. Itwasthe point after all. Pleasure. He kept thrusting into her, all sense of decorum or concern abandoned. She was moving so much, rocking on his cock, that he thought she would fall off him. She had her hands pressed to his stomach to steady herself, but it only made him crave her more. He could feel her wetness running down his cock, to where his thumb was playing with her clit. He held her steady with his other hand on her hip as he pumped his cock deeper. He was plumbing her warm depths, yet he still wanted more.

He couldn't get deep enough.

He would never get deep enough.

He wouldn't be happy till he could split her with his cock.

This would have to do.

The feeling on his cock as her cunt clenched around it brought gasps from him. She shifted further backwards so that her hands were now behind her on his thighs. He watched as she arched her back, her hair falling down behind her and her firm full breasts thrust out in pleasure. Her legs were now spread wider, so he could push into her further. He couldn't believe therewasa further, but her cunt clenched around his cock, making his thrusting even more pleasurable. He was trying to pleasure her clit, but she was too far back now and he allowed himself to enjoy the sensations – his cock sliding in and out of her.

She called his name and then moved back to cover his body with hers. He liked the feeling of her light weight on him. Her mouth was everywhere: his mouth, his chest, his neck, his shoulder. Parts of his body were stimulated that had never been stimulated before.

She drew her knees up beside his hips, granting him deeper access to her warm wet depths. Her cunt was spasming around his cock, almost hanging on to it when he tried to pull out. She was making soft purring noises.

He wanted to enjoy this for himself, to give her pleasure and watch it. He wanted to see that he could be good. Gentle.

She was light, too light for him. He held on to her knees at his hips and while she had her arms around his neck, he flipped her over.

Now he was on top.

He held her knees in the crook of either of his arms, holding her legs up and widening the access for his body. He looked down at her for a moment, lowered his head and brushed her lips with his for a moment and then began to pump his cock into her again. He watched her breasts bounce with each thrust and her face was framed by the splayed brown hair all over the pillow. He pushed into her so hard that his pelvic bone was grinding into her small body.

"Oh, Emma," he cried as he kept pumping.

It was almost the first time he'd called her by her real name. He wouldn't have noticed that.

He wouldn't have noticed if the world had come to an end.

All he cared about was fucking her.

Emma.

****

Emma let out a soft grunt as he flipped her followed by a squeal as he drove deeper. Her eyes widened and gazed up at him, reveling in the feel of him. His kiss was sweet, the sound of her name on his lips even sweeter. At least he knew, he was there with her.

"Yeeesss!" She moaned back, his hips grinding against her own and knowingly or not, pushing against her clit. She was pushing her further, his cock so hard and pulsing that every thrust was making her shudder. "Liam..." She breathed, her hands moving up his arms and shoulders, touching his chest as she tweaked his flat nipples.

The aching pressure was driving her crazy, but his weight made it impossible to do more than dig her shoulders back into the beg and thrust her chest up as her head tilted back. "Oh, oh,uuugh, Liam!"

She was there, the white hot heat pleasure crashing over her. She screamed, her legs tightening and tensing against his arms as her tight wet slit milked his cock, begging for him to fill her. She needed him to fill her, give her all that he had to give as she was doing for him.

****

Hansen was worried that he might hurt Emma, such was the force with which he was pumping his cock into her. She looked at him, but her face betrayed no pain, only pleasure.

Her hands were all over him now, sending further tingles through his body. She grabbed his nipples and gave them a gentle tweak. He could feel his nuts hitting the bottom of her ass crack as his cock bottomed out in her cunt. The muscles in there were milking his cock, searching for the nectar of his release.

She was tensing beneath him and he knew that she was close to cumming. His urge was so overwhelming, his desire so primal, that he was not going to slow. He didn't want to slow. He couldn't. He wanted to fuck her till he could fill her with pent up lust.

Then she screamed in orgasm and her legs tensed against his arms. He held them there, keeping her legs spread as he continued to slam into her. She was writhing, dancing on the end of his cock as the climax washed over her. He ran his hands up her legs and grabbed her ankles to hold her legs even higher and wider, her small feet on either side of his face. His large hands encircled her ankles and held them tight. He continued pumping into her, grunting with the force of his own exertion.

He felt it coming. He wanted to cum now, with her. He was thrusting into her cunt, still spasming in the last throes of her own orgasm, when he felt his balls tighten and he knew he was going to cum. He wanted to fill her. Drown her. He looked down at her face, flushed and hot from the exertion of cumming and he could hold back no longer.

"Emma....fuck...!!!" he cried.

He smashed his cock into her one last time and held it there for a few seconds as he felt the liquid ribbons of his lust spurt from his cock into her. Again he thrust and more spurt out. He felt like it would never end, shot after shot of cum splashing into her cunt, coating the warm depths he'd been pumping. His breathing was ragged and he continued pumping his hips into her.

Slowly, he stopped pumping, but his cock continued twitching, only little droplets now, oozing out and into her. He slid his hands down her legs and they fell either side of him. He slowly lowered himself on top of her, careful to hold his weight with his forearms so that he wouldn't make her feel uncomfortable. He swept a strand of hair away from her face, and then kissed her softly on the mouth, looking at her the whole time. He brought a hand across and gently cradled her chin in it.

"I could think of worse things than being shackled to you, Irish," he said.

Again he lowered his head slowly, her chin in his hand. He kissed her forehead softly, then her nose and finally her lips. He stayed there for a few seconds before rolling off her and lying on his back, his breathing getting back to normal. He felt for her body, slid his arm under her and then drew her towards him, so that she was on her side facing him and could rest her head on his arm and chest.

"I surely could do this every night," he said.

And he meant it.

****


She smiled gently and felt her heart melt as he kissed her softly, his lips just brushing and lingering and then their lips meeting for a sweet kiss. She hadn't pegged him as tender. Passionate, yes, but never would have guessed this side of him. Small warning bells went off in her head as she lay boneless under him. She was warm and happy and completely satisfied. He'd exceeded any expectations she could have had.

As they rolled, she snuggled against his body, pressing her lips to his damp chest and sighed, then stifled a sudden yawn.

She nuzzled his skin and grinned, her eyes looking up to study his face. He indeed looked more relaxed and at peace. She was sure it was mostly due to the medicine, but she was sure the sex hadn't hurt the situation. She just hoped he didn't regret it the next day. "I'll take that as a compliment. I'm not exactly experienced in this field." She murmured softly, earning her a cocked eyebrow.

Slightly she shook her hand and hugged his waist, this time actually yawning.


"Don't worry, I wasn't a virgin." She let out a little snort and reached up to caress the stubble of his cheek. "Close your eyes...try to get some rest. We're going to need it."

Her mind was swiftly shutting down, blackness of sleep seeping in and taking over. Before she could formula more thoughts or anything else to say, her eyes closed and she slid into sleep. Her soft breaths fanned against his chest as she lay cuddled along his side, warm and safe.

****

Hansen felt good, better than he had in a long time. Shit, he felt alotfucking better than he had in a long time.

She was snuggled against him and, at this point in time, there was nothing else he'd rather be doing. She was looking at him, he could feel it, but he didn't want to look over. He felt self-conscious, in case he'd done something wrong. He hoped it wasn't the Palazonol making him think that. He didn't need self doubt and second guessing to creep into his makeup. Maybe it was just her. If he didn't care, he wouldn't be worried.Fuck and forgetCarl used to say. He wasn't like that normally, but he had done it.

His mind returned to the bed.To her.She was warm and she was nuzzling his chest.

She took a breath and spoke.Of course,he smiled to himself. She'd been quiet for a few minutes, getting her breathing back. He actually liked it now. Her voice, the way she made sure they were communicating.

He felt like saying something smart. She had done very well. For him, anyway. Not that he was marking her.

Professor Hopson, you get an A plus in fucking. Let's see what the next assignment is....

Fuck, his head was going mad with frivolities.

He shook it slightly. He hoped it was his feelings for her that took some weight off his usual cynical gravitas and not the drug, otherwise he'd be useless.

She hugged him a little tighter, her arm over him and let out a soft yawn as she spoke.

He smiled.

"Sounds like I wasn't exciting enough for you, Irish," he laughed lightly. Then his voice got softer and more serious. "I mean, Emma."

He lay on his back and she was quiet, her breathing rapidly acquiring the regular rhythm of sleep. She felt warm next to him, comforting. All he wanted to do was protect her.

But he had wanted the same for his wife and daughter and he hadn't been able to do that. She would have to find out about them at some stage. Later. He could tell her later. For now, they had to try and find a way to finish the vaccine and then get the formula either made or sent to places where it could be made.

For everyone.

That would fuck them.

And then....

He didn't want to think about that. Not till the vaccine was finished and Emma was safe.

But then....

He lay there, one arm under his head, staring at the ceiling, thinking.

The story of my life.

Thinking.

He also had to do something about the shackles. If the shackles remained, then Emma would be in too much danger as she'd have to stay close to him. He didn't want that. Especially not after tonight.

He hadn't meant for this to happen.C'est la vie,the French said. Then again, those fuckers ate snails and frogs, so who's to say it was a good idea?

He wasn't going to spend time worrying about it. There were bigger fish to fry.

Or frog's legs?

He rolled his eyes at himself.

Ihope the drug hasn't replaced The Voice with Robin Williams.