Shackled Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was pushinghernow, pushing her to come. He wanted her to let go, to feel safe to let go. She had said she wasn't experienced, but she didn't need experience to feel this. This was basic. Fundamental.Visceral.

He pushed his tongue into her again, but this time he ran one hand right around her hip and gently caressed her clit at the same time. He tried to time the thrusts of his tongue with the slow glide of his finger over her nub. He could feel her hands on his head. He could feel the hardness between his legs.

But this was her turn to let go, to release the torrent of tension. He could feel her building, willing her body to the satiety.

All he cared about now was his tongue licking the entrance to her cunt and pushing into it to the rhythm of his finger playing on her clit. He had her totally bound up in his arms, pulling her towards him. Drowning in her. Breathing her in.

Drowning or breathing?

He didn't give a fuck.

****

She shuddered and cried out as he slid his arms around her legs and thighs, tangling them together as he pulled her closer. She let out a soft grunt as his tongue pushed in deeply and then began to rhythmically fuck her tight little slit, his clever fingers moving over her clit.

The pleasure that washed over her was breath taking, making her forget to breath all together as her fingers tightened in his hair. Her body kept straining off the bed as she almost fought the hold he had on her lower body. But Liam was relentless as she bucked and squirmed, her moans turning into high pitched little gasps.

He had her, right there. As the pleasure ballooned and pulsed between her legs and then began to flare. The tidal wave of white hot pleasure that hit her had her screaming. Her hands tightened into small fists in his hair as she screamed his name and snapped tightly. Shudder and shivers racked her body as she let it wash over her, again and again, each swipe and push of his tongue making her jerk like a puppet on a string until finally she fell boneless to the bed. Her fingers went lax, her breaths heaving noisily as she panted and whimpered.

With eyes closed, she licked her dry lips and let out a soft groan/moan, murmuring his name one last time. She could have easily rolled over and gone to sleep right then and there, but she knew...they weren't done, just yet.