Shackled Ch. 21

Story Info
Liam's inner struggle.
8.7k words
4.58
9.6k
9

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shiver of delight ran down Emma's spine as Liam kissed her, the second time showing her that perhaps he was in the mood for more than sleep. Carefully she set aside her coffee and wound her arms around his neck, pressing closer. "Are you sure?" She murmured softly, gazing up into his eyes.

The sexy smile that crossed his lips made her laugh and with a little hop, she managed to wrap her legs around him. Big hands automatically grasped her firm bottom as she pressed her mouth to his again and again, sighed and moaning softly as her tongue traced against his own.

After spending so much time with Laura and Bonnie, part of her wanted to rub herself shameless against him, to rub her scent on him, to claim him as her own. She knew it was silly, but at that moment, with his hands on her body and his mouth tasting her own she didn't care.

Pulling back to breath in a breath, she tightened her legs and nipped at his bottom lip. His growing beard scrapped along her skin, but she didn't mind as she trailed her mouth over to his ear, breathing softly as she nipped at his earlobe and then dipped down over his neck. "Well come on then...take me to bed and tuck me in." She teased with a soft laugh.

Feeling safe and secure in his arms, she leaned back to look at him. Her smile was teasing, her eyes sparkling and her breaths already a little uneven. She was flushed and eager, happy to finally be alone with him again.

****

In moments she was as excited as a young girl and had jumped up into his arms. She was giggling and laughing and he hung onto her as she wrapped her legs around him.

They kissed.

And kissed.

And kissed....

Hansen smiled, each of his hands holding onto one of her small firm butt cheeks. He couldn't remember being this happy. He might have been.

Once.

But he couldn't remember when.

He kissed the top of her head, his face lost in her brown hair.

"Irish...." he murmured.

Oh please. You have to be kidding me....

Fuck off.

It's worse than the movies Jimmy plays. Give me a break.

I will, mate. Don't you worry, I will. A long break.

You're mad.

Yeah. Mad....

He pulled his head back so he could look into her eyes.

"Sorry about the stubble," he said. "I've been kinda busy."

He smiled at her again and kissed her on the lips lightly, running down to her chin and then leaning her back and kissing her on the neck.

"I could always stop. It's not like we're shackled anymore."

He winked at her.

"But I am a man of action and it might be difficult for you to get away...."

He didn't wait for her answer. He carried her towards the bed, not even feeling her weight in his arms.

"I'll tuck you in, Irish."

He winked at her and laid her down on the bed, her legs still wrapped around him. He looked down at her.

Young. Smart. Brave.

All his.

Hansen lay over her, their lower bodies pressed together on the edge of the bed and his arms rested beside her shoulders, holding him up. He leaned his head down so that their noses were nearly touching and he whispered to her.

"Now, I might be getting old," he said tilting his head. "And maybe my ears are shot. But I could have sworn that I heard you say you wanted me to tuck you in."

He paused.

"Well, I'm sure I can give you a damn good tucking. It's a specialty of mine."

He kissed her mouth hungrily, his body pressing into hers.

It was good to be alone. Finally....

Fuck me. They had to put me in the head of a Barbara Cartland character....

****

She knew he was struggling inside, but he was being playful and sweet, his voice dipping just a hint and making her shiver with anticipation. They were fully clothed, but her body was already humming. His kisses made her melt, the scratch of his rough stubble strangely erotic on her sensitive skin.

Beneath his solid body, Emma melted, her legs tightening around his lean hips as he took her breath away with his mouth. A soft whimper filled the air as their tongue met, thrusting and toying, curling around one another. Her fingers slid through his short hair and flexed, torn between caressing and gripping him to her so he wouldn't move.

"Liam..." She sighed, her body restless under his. Hips moved, wanting to get more contact, the core of her body aching with need. Everywhere he touched her, Emma felt ready to burn. Beneath her thin bra, her breast ached, nipples tight and poking eagerly through the material of her shirt, outlined shamelessly.

When the kiss broke off, her eyes were already a little dazed, her lips swollen and moist. "So far, your good night kisses are good...but I'm still not tucked and wearing way too many clothes." She teased, a small laugh bursting past her lips as she tugged at his shirt. He relented, letting her pull it over his head before she tossed it to let it land wherever.

Small softly hands slid over his skin. He was so warm and solid, his flesh smooth and tight over hard muscle. She wanted to map his body, enjoying the flex of his muscles moving under her fingers as they danced lower, his abs shuddering as she reached his pants. Her teeth sank into her lower lip as she gaze up at him oh so innocently. "Maybe I should see if you can perform the task at hand, Liam...you did say you were getting old..." She taunted some more, an impish grin lighting up her already happy face.

****

"Old indeed," he said, smiling at her. "I'll show you old...."

Her smooth hands ran over his bare torso and he could feel the familiar stirrings she brought out in him. Looking down at her, smiling back at him and laying on the bed with her legs wrapped his hips, he knew that he wouldn't be able to resist his urges for long. They were no longer shackled, but they would be joined tighter than ever. They had a job to do, he realized, but it was the furthest thing from his mind at the moment.

Yeah, what a focused combatant you are. Blaxland wants to toast your ass and all you want to do is get some scientist ass.

Hansen smirked. Emma probably thought it was directed at her, so he ran his hands over the back of her hands as they trailed down his stomach towards the top of his pants and....

Thank you for reminding me. A bit of privacy wouldn't go astray, you know.

Privacy? I have to watch the whole fucking thing.

Fucking....yeah right....fucking...mmmm.

Hansen smirked again, this time leading Emma's hands downwards, over the top of his pants and let them settle on the bulge that was rapidly growing there.

"Does that feel old to you?" he said, arching his brow.

He dropped down to be closer to her, his elbows on either side of her shoulders and he looked into her eyes, little flecks of gold sparkling iridescently in the light of the various appliances in his hideout. Her long hair framed her face and he made sure to press his groin more tightly into her, her hand still trapped between them, cupping his hardness. Clothes made her no less attractive, nor the need any less urgent. He lowered his head a little further and kissed her mouth softly.

"I'll tuck you in dear," he whispered. "In fact, I'll give you the best tucking you've ever had...."

His mouth sought hers with more vigor and now they were kissing, his lips mashing into her's and his tongue probing to find its counterpart. His body lowered until he was almost resting on her, joined as one.

Tomorrow we fight mate, remember?

Yeah. But tonight....

I know. I know.

****

Emma moaned into his mouth, her smaller body arching off the bed as she pressed her hands back against his ever growing bulge. The taste of him filled mouth and made her ache and throb to have so much more.

She shifted and rubbed him shamelessly until his hardness strained against the zipper of his pants and his own moan filled the air. Breaking off, she gasped and drew in a long breath. It was as though everything had shifted, from sweet and sensual to needy and desperate. From under him, she wiggled and arched, tugging at her shirt and pulling it over her head.

The material was flung over his shoulder as she grinned and went for her bra. "Are you going to just stare at me or get naked?" She teased breathlessly. "Because I want to be tucked and tucked...aaannnd tucked." She purred out next, tossing her bra over a slender shoulder as she reached to tug at his own clothes.

Her full breasts jiggled gently, her nipples already hard as she slid her hands down to undo his pants, soft smooth hands gliding down to grasp his warm silky length, so hard and twitching with excitement. "Mmmmm...someone is happy."

****

Hansen felt her hands on his crotch and he pushed his hips down to meet them, all the while kissing her mouth with an urgent hunger. She was writhing under him, trying to get some room to remove her shirt.

He smirked. He gave her some room, but not too much as he was enjoying the feeling of her body beneath him. Finally, she managed to get her shirt over her head and threw it away.

"You're bloody messy, you know that?" he said. "You need to learn some housekeeping etiquette if you're to....."

He stopped. Emma was now working on her bra.

"Good God, Irish," he said rolling his eyes. "If you keep this up you'll be....naked!"

As he spoke, her small hands had undone the zipper of his pants and he felt her fingers wrap around his shaft. His cock twitched, the smooth feel of her cool hands sending a slow rising pleasure through him.

He braced himself over her with one arm and then his other hand went to her breasts.

"So this is the point, is it? For a scientist, you're very....forward." he said with a smile. "If I'd met a scientist like you when I was younger, I might have stayed in school longer."

He lowered his head again to kiss her, a soft hand still in his pants and firmly gripping his cock. His tongue pushed into her mouth as his fingers rolled her hardened nipple.

"I think you might be in for an....extended tucking dear...."

He pushed himself off her a little and then pulled his own shirt off. He leant back down to kiss her again, this time her breasts pressed to his bare chest. Her hand was wedged between them. He wanted to take his jeans off, but lying on her, he wanted just a little more before he got to that.

He kissed the side of her head, just where the earlobe joined her neck and then lightly ran his tongue over it. He slid his lips down the side of her neck, to the top of her collarbone and then moved over to kiss her throat just under her chin. She was soft and warm and he felt like he could do this forever. Trailing kisses down her body....

He murmured.

"Yes....I'm afraid it's going to be a very extended tucking...."

Then he planted his mouth on her tight nipple, swirling his tongue around the base.

Very extended.

****

"I think you might be in for an....extended tucking dear...."

She gasped softly as he toyed with her, his mouth kissing her so sweetly and making her shiver and moan. OH but he had a clever mouth. Warm and firth, but soft as well when he took his time with her. She clenched her hand around him, her fingers flexing as she stroked him slowly and a little awkwardly with his weight pressed against her own.

"Mmmmm...is that a promise?" She breathed, letting her head roll to the side, giving her greater access to her bare warm flesh. She breathed shuddered out as he hit the sweet spots that made her insides clench. The top of her collarbone and small hollow at the base of her throat before he dipped lower still.

He pushed himself off her a little and then pulled his own shirt off. He leaned back down to kiss her again, this time her breasts pressed to his bare chest. Her hand was wedged between them. He wanted to take his jeans off, but lying on her, he wanted just a little more before he got to that.

He kissed the side of her head, just where the earlobe joined her neck and then lightly ran his tongue over it. He slid his lips down the side of her neck, to the top of her collarbone and then moved over to kiss her throat just under her chin. She was soft and warm and he felt like he could do this forever. Trailing kisses down her body....

"Yes....I'm afraid it's going to be a very extended tucking...."

Her hips jerked as his tongue swirled around her nipple and flicked the tip before applying just enough suction that her back arched off the bed and she mewled, driving her free hands through his hair and down his back, holding on tightly.

"Oh Liam..."

Already she was on fire, her womb clenching, her core hot and slick and oh so ready for him. But the feel of his mouth was too exciting to be denied. Coherent thoughts became harder to put together as his mouth slid from one breast to the other. His hot breath tickled her skin, then made her shiver as the dampness on her skin cooled, making her delicate skin pucker. "Liam." She moaned out, thrusting the other breast higher and more firmly against his mouth. No shame. No wondering, just pure sweet hot need that pulse between her legs, curling low in her belly and driving her slowly crazy with want.

She rocked against the bed, against him, wanting him as desperate as she was to feel him within her. To clenching his pulsing length as they moved together. Her soft fingers slid over his sensitive head, smearing the bit of pre-cum around so she could stroke her way back down and up again.

****

She gasped softly as he toyed with her, his mouth kissing her so sweetly and making her shiver and moan. OH but he had a clever mouth. Warm and firth, but soft as well when he took his time with her. She clenched her hand around him, her fingers flexing as she stroked him slowly and a little awkwardly with his weight pressed against her own.

"Mmmmm...is that a promise?" She breathed, letting her head roll to the side, giving her greater access to her bare warm flesh. She breathed shuddered out as he hit the sweet spots that made her insides clench. The top of her collarbone and small hollow at the base of her throat before he dipped lower still.

He pushed himself off her a little and then pulled his own shirt off. He leaned back down to kiss her again, this time her breasts pressed to his bare chest. Her hand was wedged between them. He wanted to take his jeans off, but lying on her, he wanted just a little more before he got to that.

He kissed the side of her head, just where the earlobe joined her neck and then lightly ran his tongue over it. He slid his lips down the side of her neck, to the top of her collarbone and then moved over to kiss her throat just under her chin. She was soft and warm and he felt like he could do this forever. Trailing kisses down her body....

Her hips jerked as his tongue swirled around her nipple and flicked the tip before applying just enough suction that her back arched off the bed and she mewled, driving her free hands through his hair and down his back, holding on tightly.

"Oh Liam..."

Already she was on fire, her womb clenching, her core hot and slick and oh so ready for him. But the feel of his mouth was too exciting to be denied. Coherent thoughts became harder to put together as his mouth slid from one breast to the other. His hot breath tickled her skin, then made her shiver as the dampness on her skin cooled, making her delicate skin pucker. "Liam." She moaned out, thrusting the other breast higher and more firmly against his mouth. No shame. No wondering, just pure sweet hot need that pulse between her legs, curling low in her belly and driving her slowly crazy with want.

She rocked against the bed, against him, wanting him as desperate as she was to feel him within her. To clenching his pulsing length as they moved together. Her soft fingers slid over his sensitive head, smearing the bit of pre-cum around so she could stroke her way back down and up again.

****

Emma was almost mindless, but something seemed...different. His touch was hot and heavy and his kisses made her body shudder and quiver, wanting so much more, but something nagged in the back of Emma's mind and she sensed that something was off.

Her body arched on it's own accord, her hand eager to please him, but as Liam nuzzled lower, she slid a free hand through his hair and grasped a fist full of hair, forcing his gaze to hers. "Liam?"

Her soft questioning tone made his eyes darken further and his breath hitched a fraction as she slowly smiled. A lazy, sexy, I am going to eat you up smile that came naturally as she gazed at him. "Come here."

An eye brow quirked...so like him and his teeth nipped at the tops of her breasts as he shifted up to accommodate her and then Emma surprised him, but letting go of his slick cock and shoving at his chest. "Let me."

It wasn't a request, but more of a command and without question, Liam rolled, bringing Emma over his body, his strong hands gripping her hips as she squirmed and wiggled, straddling his belly. Her long dark hair was disheveled, but still silky and smooth as she slowly pressed her chest to his and dropped her face close to his. She shared his breath, ever so sweetly pressing her lips to his. "Liam..." She moaned, wanting to taste him on her tongue, but more importantly, to make him forget everything but her.

When her eyes fluttered back open, she wiggled down, her slick sex rubbing against his shaft, nudging it against her entrance as she mewled softly. "I love you..." She murmured softly. She wanted his dark gaze to hold hers and never forget.

****

He was traveling down her body in a stream of kisses. On her breasts, underneath her breasts, along her ribcage....everywhere. He dropped lower, running his tongue in the soft curve just under her chest, running his tongue slowly along the ridge formed by her lowest rib.

"Let me," she said, flipping under him.

He understood and he rolled, letting her take the top position, her warm crotch sitting on his cock. He looked up at her, a different look, a hungry look and he knew they were in deep.

Both of them.

Her hair was disheveled, but she was as beautiful as ever, in fact, more beautiful than she had been before. Her comfort in his bed and her open display of desire only made her more attractive. She wanted him.

All of him.

Emma opened her mouth and he smiled. She knew what he liked and soon....

I love you....

Those words.

Shit.

I love you.

His cock was out of his jeans and pressed against her, their bodies joined at what felt like their centers. Cock, cunt. Basic. Simple. If he kept it basic, Hansen thought he could get through this and enjoy himself.

He smiled wryly, hoping she didn't notice.

I've done this a million times.

Just.

Fuck.

Her.

But her words weren't basic.

Or simple.

He writhed under her, bucking his hips up, trying to focus on the physical, focus on the here and now.

I love you.

She was not the first woman to say that to him. She was one of the few that were alive. Living did not mean an absence from scars and Hansen was not sure that he wanted Emma to risk those scars.

Again he bucked his hips and now the small hands that had been wrapped around his cock were on his chest, warm and silky. Looking at her face in the dim light of the room, a smile playing on her lips, he knew that she knew where he wanted those lips. Lower...down....

They'd been together for so short a time and yet they knew each other so well. Danger and the fight for survival had a lot to do with that. He had lived with danger and stress for many years now and he knew the accelerated development of a relationship that occurred under such circumstances. Working together was akin to hot housing emotions and feelings.

But....