Shade's Destiny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no concept of time passing. I had lost count of how many I had pleasured; how many times I had cum. I only knew when it ended. My head was lifted; a cold liquid was offered. I drank it like a ... no, I just drank it gratefully. Nothing more in or on my pussy. No more scented flesh to pleasure. No softly spoken, heart piercing words from my extortionist. A warm, wet cloth softly cleaned my face. I felt the silky bonds removed and my quivering body being arranged on the bed then covered. I felt the room go dark, then the blindfold was removed. I didn't look for her, didn't care, and slid, gratefully, into unconsciousness. It would be Monday soon.

Monday morning came with the sharp tone of the alarm clock. I looked at the clock. 6:30? Huh? I shut it off and turned over. I hadn't felt her there when I awoke but Shade pulled me to her and kissed me. I wanted to throw up, knew I dare not resist, and returned the kiss stiffly. Shade looked at me, her fingers swirling and twisting lightly through my hair. She had a bit of an amused look on her face, and said, "Not very happy with me this morning slut? Feeling a bit humiliated? Used?" I'm nude, in bed with a woman who torments and tantalizes me. "Just remember, all of this is done with only one purpose." Why does her touch, the feel of her skin next to mine turn me on like this? "I want to bring the real you to life, show you the joy, pleasure, and splendor that will be yours when you become who you are." How can this be? "You can't imagine how gorgeous you were in the restaurant and again last night." Please, please stop; I can't take any more.

"I'm sure you think today is going to be horrible." I can still end this in the shower. "Let's get going. We need to be at the office early." She kissed me again, this time her arms snaked around me and held me close. She pushed a leg between mine, our bodies melded, entwined. Oh dear god, my nipples are hardening. Her tongue was tantalizing. I could feel her press herself to me. No, I can't. I pushed my hips to hers. I won't. She ground against me. No, please, noooo. She rolled me to my back, her mouth left mine, her fingers slipped between my legs. Oh god I'm so wet. Why? How can this be happening? Her mouth left a thin trail as it moved from place to place. Fire and ice; every nerve on fire, every kiss left cooling saliva.

I panted helplessly as she took me. Slowly, sweetly, thoroughly took me. I hated that I loved it so. Hated that my body craved her touch. Hated not being able to say no. Hated feeling myself slip away, losing a sense of who I am. She swept me away again as she made love to me. I love how she makes me feel. With a surge of emotion, I rolled her over, took the reins, and devoured her. She cried out in exultation as she came, face red from effort exerted, body twisting, writhing beneath me, fingers alternately tugging her hair, flailing in the air, in my hair, on my back. I loved it. I had the power, the ability to make my lover, my tormenter, my boss, crazy with passion, beg me not to stop, cry out in her pleasure. I was certain she would oversee my torturous, thorough humiliation today. I would be helpless to stop it. And she's screaming my name, begging for more.

Afterward, in the shower, I cried helplessly. How can this be? She told me she knew who I am. I hadn't been, didn't want to be, and yet I felt my body responding, craving, even in the face of all she'd put me through. When I felt her presence in the bed I was horrified, disgusted and angry. She did it to me again. Stop yourself dyke. Your inner slut gave her what you wanted. Sorry honey she got away from me again. I've spent the morning in tears worrying about you. Okay look, you two duke it out somewhere else. I don't need this shit today. I turned off the water, dried off, looked in the mirror, and shook my head in bewilderment. It was time to see what ridiculous outfit was waiting for me.

I laughed out loud when I opened the door and looked at the bed. That red dress with the ridiculous cowl thing and the low slung, open back ... I should have guessed. Ya know what? Fuck it. I pulled it over my head, slipped into the heels, and walked to the mirror adorning Shade's closet. I smiled at my reflection. I might be dragged through the muck today but I am one goddamn hot woman!! I went back to the bathroom and rummaged around for something. When I found it, I smoothed the bright red lipstick on my lips then looked in the mirror. You want slut? I'll be slut. I put my shoulders back, held my head high, opened the door and strode confidently into the living room.

Both sisters were sitting, waiting for me. I smiled brightly and said in a cheery tone, "Good morning ladies." I walked carefully to the kitchen, opened the fridge, grabbed the whole wheat bread and margarine, and made myself toast. That finished, I poured a cup of coffee and took both to the table. I sat down and munched (grin) on the toast. Oh yeah, I was in high spirits. Today will be what it is. I'm not in control of the day but I am, most assuredly, in control of how I view it. And me!! After a couple of sips of coffee and one slice of toast, I leaned, kissed Shade, and said, "Shall we?"

She looked at me with what I knew was confusion. This wasn't what she had anticipated. Good! I saw Kim's glance. They're both confused? Excellent!! I stood up, attempting to force the issue. I saw Shade's eyes widen then harden. Oh, even better. Anger, her anger, is my friend today. Her tone cold, she snapped, "Bring me your collar slut!" I moved gingerly, reached into the wire basket where each of them kept keys and other things, and brought it to her. She snapped it on, looked carefully at me, and smiled. She bent to give Kim a kiss and told me to do the same. I did. Out the door we went. I hummed in the elevator. I strode confidently to the car, smiled as I held the door, then walked to mine. I smiled as the old Jackie Gleason line floated through my head. "And away we go!"

The ride to work was wonderfully quiet. Shade parked in her spot, I hurried, carefully, to open her door, handed her the leash, and followed to the elevator and down the hall to the office. She opened the door with her key, turned on the lights, and led me to her office. After she unclipped the leash, I sat on the couch. Shade opened the cabinet door, looked through a couple of plastic cases, selected one, rummaged through her purse, found what she was looking for, and left the room. I saw her head to the conference room. Oh goodie! I just figured out at least part of the plan.

I heard the office door open and close. It was pretty typical that Kelly would be the first to arrive; Stacy had to get the kids off to school. Oh wait! It's July. So it didn't completely surprise me to see Stacy heading toward Shade's office. I stood to greet her. Grab the reins; show her I'm not what she thought I would be. Her eyes widened as she saw my getup. She set her purse on the couch. I walked to her. I did the unexpected, wrapped her in my arms, and gave her a passion-filled kiss. I felt the shock as she tensed. She relaxed into the kiss quickly and held me close. I tried to figure out any clues about whether she was part of Sunday night. No such luck.

I heard Shade's voice in the hallway, "Well now, this is a surprise Stacy. I didn't think you'd jump the gun before the meeting this morning." Stacy pulled away from me quickly, clearly embarrassed. Score one for slut! She caught the letters on my collar just as she turned her head toward Shade; she whipped her head back around and stared. Ah ha, she didn't know! Very interesting. Shade was back in the office; she closed the door behind her and walked to her desk. Having taken a seat, her eyes moved from me to Stacy, back and forth. Good! I want her as confused as Stacy is right now. They can mess with my body; I can mess with their heads. Honey, I'm so proud of you!!

From somewhere came the old age: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I'd had sex with one and kissed another. This would be my day! Carpe diem!

Shade said, "Slut, introduce yourself to Stacy."

Head held high, voice clear and strong, my eyes looking at hers I said, "Good morning Stacy, I'm slut, Boss's lesbian in training." I could see her eyes cloud in confusion. Lesbian? Not quite sure who I am. Submissive? I don't even know what that means. I turned to look at Shade and caught a glance at the clock. 8:30 already? This would all be unfolding soon. I could see a mixture of confusion and amusement in Shade's eyed. I smiled.

"Well done slut, very well done indeed." She hid any indication of surprise. She is good! You would know dyke!

A part of me wanted to provoke a reaction from Shade by being bold and taunting her. But, um, that's probably not a good idea. "Stacy, get things ready. Slut and I will be in at nine sharp." Hmm, so Stacy is bisexual and very deeply involved in all this. I wonder how long they've been lovers. Geez, was ... the questions buzzed around my head like angry bees. I sat on the couch, completely relaxed. Just before the top of the hour, Shade came, clipped the leash to my collar, and bent to kiss me. The kiss was light. I reached for her, cupped her slender neck with my hand, and pushed my tongue between her lips and teeth. I felt the surprise as the muscles and tendons in her neck tightened.

She pushed away from me, eyes hot with anger. Perfect! She turned, opened the door, and led me to the conference room. I heard buzzing voices eagerly awaiting what was about to unfold. The room quieted as we came into view. I saw eyes widen and jaws drop as I entered, collared, leashed, and somewhat exposed. Shade sat at the head of the long table. I sat to her right. The screen was dark but I knew it was on. The morning was about to begin.

The room quieted when Shade stood. "Good morning to you all. I hope everyone had a pleasant weekend. Let me begin our weekly meeting by making an introduction." She turned to me and nodded.

I stood, smiled, and said, "Good morning everyone. I'm slut, Boss's lesbian in training," and sat down. There were gasps, wide eyes, and furtive glances from me to my collar and to one another.

Shade continued, "Friday went as expected. Slut caved, though not without a bit of struggle." She paused, looked at me with a smirk, and continued, "But, as you're about to see, it went very well once she signed away her next twelve months." With that, she clicked the remote and the screen lit up. I knew it was coming, knew what it would show, and had prepared myself. Or so I thought. Seeing me say what I'd said, seeing me undress, watching their eyes as people looked at each other, looking at me do what I'd done, was god awful. I forced myself to keep my eyes on the screen as my humiliation continued. It was every bit as ghastly as I remembered. Worse, perhaps, in the rear view mirror of perspective, given all that happened over the weekend.

When it ended Shade clicked the remote, the screen went dark, she looked around the room and said, "I have a business to run and clients to see. Stacy will be in charge of the details of slut's daily duties. Each of you will have your fill of her. She can not and will not refuse any request." Her eyes darted, briefly, in my direction. "The year has barely begun. More details will be provided as deemed necessary." Shade looked at Stacy. "Stacy, collect what's needed for the weekly report. Slut and I will be in my office. Please do join us." She stood; so did I. We headed to her office.

Shade walked to her desk with me in tow. She pulled her chair back and said, "You might as well get to work slut." I stared at her, nodded my head, and crawled under the desk. When she sat and rolled the chair forward I could see she'd hiked up her skirt. She positioned her legs the way she wanted them. While I waited I debated: quick or slow. How would I do this? Get it over with or drag it out, make her gnash her teeth, pant, and wait. I decided then and there that I'd never do it the same way twice in a row. Except when I felt like it. Two can play that game bitch!

Just so we're clear, Shade, I'm not your lover. I'm the fool who foolishly signed a document giving you the right to humiliate me, force me into behavior I didn't want, and who knew what else. This, of course, was inner voice while I was doing what I had agreed to Friday afternoon. I knew the signs by now; when I felt her tense, I'd back off, move, change what I was doing. All you get is my tongue bitch. I can fuck with you while my tongue is fucking you.

I heard a knock and Stacy's voice as she came into the office, "Here are the numbers Shade." She hesitated; probably wondering where I was. She must have figured it out quickly, as she said, "I'll wait for slut to come to my office when she's finished here."

"That'll be fine, Stacy," came the reply. Cool as the other side of the pillow! Both of them are. No worries, I'm enjoying what I'm doing. In fact, I think it's about time for me to wrap this up. I sped up the pace of what I was doing and was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath and a moan. I knew she was close when I felt her fingers in my hair, holding me in place, silently urging me to hurry. I did; I sucked her clit into my lips and lashed it with my tongue. Her hips rocked, her slender legs tensed. She leaned back in the chair; she wants to add to her excitement by watching me? Okay. I lifted my eyes, met hers. I could see the hunger there, hear the pants, then a throaty sob as it broke. My lips held her prisoner while my tongue tortured her. A second hand snaked into my hair; she ground herself against my face and mouth. Pleased with my success, I smiled inside. Just another day at the office!

I felt it slipping away as her body swayed and relaxed. I kept after her, sending little twitches and shockwaves through the now very sensitive pleasure nub. She relaxed her grip on me, touching my cheek with her fingers. "Oh god, slut, you've gotten so very good so quickly," she sighed contentedly. "A girl can get accustomed to starting her morning like that." She rolled the chair back. I crawled out, stood. Shade stood, reached for me, and kissed me, ignoring the fact that I was awash in her juices. "Stacy's waiting," she said with a smile. "Anxiously, I'm sure. How are you managing with your heels?" I almost laughed.

"It will take time to feel comfortable in them but I think wearing them around here was a good idea." I moved a few feet away from her chair, twirled a little, wiggled my ass. With a sly grin, I said, "How do they make my legs look?"

"Makes those beauties even sexier slut, even sexier," she cooed. Course, with this outfit, she could have said that about either my legs or the girls. "Now go, Stacy's waiting." Oh don't I know it.

I stopped at the wash room to rinse my face. While I had the chance I sat on the toilet. While I was busy, the door opened, and I heard voices. "Can you believe this morning? A collar? That dress, oh my god! And did you see her nails? Boss's slut. I had to bite my cheek to keep from laughing. I can't wait to have my turn with her. I have a few clients I'm going to push to close this month. I want to win my chance at a day with her."

"Fuck you, Logan, I'm winnin' the monthly contest and I'm going to have my turn with miss prim and proper. Good for Shade to turn her out; sure took her damn time about it! Wonder how she's doing under that desk?" Logan and Meaghan. How cool is this? They're talking about me, not knowing I'm here, and are giving me details about the plans. Woo hoo! The door opened, the voices faded, and I flushed, washed my hands and hurried to Stacy's office.

I breezed through the door with a cheery, "Morning Stacy; Shade asked me to stop by. How'd you like the show?" Figured I'd get right to it. Stacy stood up, big smile on her pretty face, came around, and slid her arms inside the dress and around my back. Bold bitch isn't she? She looked at me, those gorgeous grey eyes dusky with lust, and purred, "Slut, your pussy is as beautiful as your mouth, but your tongue is absolutely golden." She kissed me, a deep, passionate kiss that she seemed determined to hold for a while. One hand came back around and cupped a breast.

There was virtually no space between us; she managed to keep her hands busy exploring me. I snaked my arms around her neck, returning the burst of passion from her. So she was there last night! One mystery solved. She moaned as her fingers found me moist, slipping them inside me. My turn to moan. She turned them, teasing me, then broke the kiss, removed her fingers, gave one to me, then herself the other. I smiled. I knew what she tasted like, now. I'm sure she'd shared fully in the night's events. She took me by the hand, led me to her desk and pulled back the chair. I knew what to do. As I crawled beneath, she lifted her skirt and said, "While you're busy I'll share some of what's in store for you slut."

Yeah, that would be fabulous, jerk. I find out that the woman I thought was my first and best friend was the main lure that led me to this humiliation. Then I learn out she's bisexual. No big deal there. Plus, I get to listen to the riveting tale of my upcoming adventures as I pleasure her. This all said in my head as I busied myself with doing exactly that. "Oh my god, slut, you are so good!" I really have to speak to Shade about everybody else calling me that! "So, let's see. I have a spreadsheet on my computer with everybody's birthdays, anniversaries, office parties, contests of all kinds, and much more." She droned on while I listened.

I was determined to make quick work of her so I used lips, fingers and tongue. For some reason she had trouble keeping her speech even. Soon she just stopped trying. Who the hell cares what they have planned for me? It's the Monday after last Friday; there's a long road ahead. I was certain they had more tricks up their sleeves. Nice choice of words huh?

While I was busy I did get an idea that she had, in fact, been there last night. Even after the sensory overload of last night, the taste of a woman, I'm learning, is unique. More on that later. Stacy is nearly ready. This hair grabbing thing is tiresome. I learned that she's a moaner. Stacy must have had something in her mouth to stifle what I heard. She bucked furiously in the chair as the spend took her over. It was pretty remarkable actually -- and intense. She must have been saving up for this. It seemed to go on for several minutes. Am I bored? Maybe if the circumstances were different I'd feel differently about it. I can have an almost clinical discussion about how she's reacting to me. I wonder what fucking her feels like? How weird is that? It's pretty heartbreaking actually.

She finally calmed down enough to speak and move. When she did, she shocked the hell out of me by kneeling, crawling in next to me, and pulling me to her. Stunned, I didn't know quite what to do. She kissed me softly and whispered, her fingers slipping over my body, "Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to do this Destiny?" Oh my god, she called me by my name! "I've wanted you since the first day we met. If I wasn't married I would have asked you out on a date." She laughed, "But you probably would have slugged me."

I had to smile; I said, "You're right about that."

"I know, I know. I remember you telling me you wanted nothing to do with dating even though you were divorced. You didn't have a clue but I was talking about me and you." Oh my god, she's serious about this. "I had so much fun that Saturday. I masturbated so many times. Matthew has no clue how many times you've been the reason I've had such fabulous orgasms while we make love." She kissed me again, warmly; it gave depth to the emotions behind her words.